The Photo Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
All Red
All Red
228 Followers

As she opened it she turned around and hugged me again and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"You know it's for the best." she said, "I'll see you in the morning."

She kissed my forehead again and then walked out into the night before I had a chance of returning her kiss.

As I closed the door I realized how empty my home now was and how lonely I now felt. I so wanted her to stay.

I had a very quick tidy-up before I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I lathered myself I couldn't get my mind off of thoughts of the evenings events. I was tempted to caress my pussy as I showered but decided to wait until I was cuddled up in my bed so I could give it, and my breasts, the attention they were craving for while imagining what might have been if only Jo had stayed.

I dried myself and wrapped a small towel around my body and made my way back to the lounge.

As I entered I heard a gentle tap on the front door. I looked at the clock, it was almost twelve forty-five. The only person who ever knocked at that time of night was Grace, the girl who lived next door. She was always going out and forgetting her key so had to pay me a visit to borrow the spare that she left with me for such occasions.

As I made for the door I picked up Grace's key from the hall table and adjusted my towel to make sure I was covered as sometimes she wasn't alone after a night of clubbing or pubbing.

I opened the door to see Jo standing there holding a small bag.

"Is your offer still open?" she asked.

I couldn't answer, I just opened the door wider, with a huge smile on my face, to let her in. Jo smiled back and kissed my cheek as she passed.

"I was thinking of this evening all the while I was walking home and when I got there I though to myself, why on earth did I leave? I can't remember when I last enjoyed myself or the company I was in so much. So, I fed Timmy, grabbed a clean pair of knickers and a couple of other things for the morning and headed back, all the while thinking that I just have to see some more of your pictures."

Jo opened her bag and took out another bottle of wine.

"As the walk home and back has sobered me up a little I thought another bottle wouldn't go amiss to get us back in the mood."

"So, if you would like to show me where the bathroom is I'll take that shower and leave you to do the honours with the bottle."

I reached over and took her hand and led her towards the bathroom.

On the way I stopped at the laundry cupboard to get some fresh towels and made sure that one of those that I gave her wasn't too big, just enough of it to cover her body but not enough to cover it up too much in the hope that she would wrap it around herself instead of getting dressed again. I also gave her a smaller one to dry her hair.

As she entered the bathroom I told her to leave her clothes on top of the laundry basket outside the door and I would put them into the bedroom for her. I was relieved when she agreed.

I went to the kitchen to open the bottle. I could hear the sound of the shower starting. I took the wine into the lounge and then walked back towards the bathroom. I saw that Jo had placed her clothes onto the linen basket so I picked them up. The bathroom door was slightly open.

I took them to my bedroom and placed them onto the footstool at the bottom of the bed. Before I turned to leave the room I couldn't resist looking through to see if she had kept her bra and panties with her or had put them with her other garments. My heart skipped a beat as I found them tucked under her blouse.

I should have walked back to the lounge but as I left the bedroom I could still hear the sound of the shower running so I quietly tip-toed back to the bathroom. I knew that if I looked through the gap in the door I would be able to see the reflection of the shower in the mirror on the wall and hopefully catch a glimpse of her naked body.

My heart was pounding as I reached the bathroom. I carefully pushed the door slightly to give me a better view of the mirror and was disappointed to find that it was heavily misted over meaning that I couldn't see anything.

At that moment the shower stopped and I quickly made my way back to the lounge.

It was three or four minutes before Jo entered the room. She had wrapped the towel around herself and tucked the top edges together at the side. They only overlapped by a couple of inches and the bottom only just reached to the top of her legs. She had the other towel wrapped round her hair. She had washed away all of her make-up revealing her naturally beautiful face.

I smiled to her and without saying a word I filled two glasses with the wine.

Jo sat on the sofa. Her towel was open by a few inches at the bottom and I could see naked flesh all the way to where it was twisted together at the top. The vision was so over powering that I knew if I had touched my pussy, even for just for a second, I would have had an orgasm.

Jo leaned forward and opened the photo album to the page she had last viewed.

"Now, where were we?" she asked herself, pausing to pick up her glass. As she took a sip I could see that she was shaking slightly, and noticed that her towel didn't look as though it was fastened very tightly.

"I think you look adorable in the pictures. Do they get more revealing as they go on?"

"Yes." was my reply.

"Much more revealing?"

"Much, much more."

"And are you still happy with that, with me seeing them?"

"Yes, more than happy. I want you to see them."

"Tell me please, are they just of you or are there photographs of other people as well?"

"No, just of me, on my own. Topless......... and more."

"You mean fully naked."

"Completely naked."

Jo took a deep breath and swallowed. The tip of her tongue made a very quick appearance between her lips.

"I need to know that you are certain you want me to continue and it's not just the wine that's talking. I don't want you to think that I'm taking advantage of the situation."

"I am certain, and you aren't taking advantage."

Jo smiled, reached over and gently touched my hand.

She chuckled, leaned forward making the gap between the ends of her towel widen and then looked back towards the album.

"I feel like a little schoolgirl again, doing things that she knew she shouldn't but not being able to stop because she was getting so much pleasure out of doing so." she said.

She turned her face toward me again and asked, "Promise me something?"

"Yes."

"You don't know what I want you to promise me yet."

"It doesn't matter what it is, it will still be a promise."

"No matter what, will you be honest with me this evening? If I ask you something or ask you to do something or to say something, will you always be truthful even if it is something that you think I won't want to hear? Will you promise not to say something or do something just because you think it is want I want to hear or do?"

"Yes," I replied, "provided you do the same."

"I will. In fact I want to be honest with you right now. I want to take something off, to show you something that I keep secret."

I wondered what on earth she could mean but told her I would love to share her secret.

She faced back toward the album, moved her head down, reached back and grabbed hold of the towel on her head and pulled it forward and off to reveal a very short rich-red hairstyle beneath.

I couldn't help myself laughing.

"Don't you like it?" She asked.

"Oh yes, I love it. It looks beautiful." I replied. "It really suits you."

"Then why did you laugh?" she asked.

"I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at me." I replied.

"I don't see what you mean." She said, sounding relieved.

I told her that earlier that evening I wondered how she managed to conceal all of her hair under the wig that she wore for work and now I knew. She didn't, it was another fucking wig! We both burst out laughing.

It wasn't many seconds before she looked back to the album and said, "Now that I have that off of my chest, or as in this case my head, time to get back to looking at your wonderful photographs."

She turned the page and her fingers instantly found their way to to the bottom of her towel and started to twiddle it between them.

The two photos on display were both of me standing on the beach topless. I couldn't stop looking at her hair, as I just had told her, it really did suit her. I found her even more sexy than before she had revealed it. She stared at the pictures for ages before turning the next page.

This revealed another two photographs of me naked in the pool, this time without the airbed. In the first I was on my back, the bottom half of me below the water, taken from above my head. I had been sunbathing topless for a few days by this point so there were no tan marks around my breasts.

The second was a very close up of me standing, my breasts fully exposed. Again Jo looked at the pictures for ages. She then looked at me as she purposely pulled the gap in her towel slightly, her eyes telling me that she wanted me to watch what she was doing. She then slowly and excitingly turned to the next page.

Two other photographs taken of me laying on the beach topless greeted her. The first was only of the top half of my body but the second was a full body shot. On this I had undone the side straps of by bikini bottom and pulled the sides in which revealed a whole naked side of me, very similar to the view I now had of Jo. My legs were also slightly open so that my covered crotch was in full view.

I could see that she was sliding her tongue across her lips. While looking at the two pictures her fingers started to roll the bottom of her towel.

She turned to me and as she did so I slowly pulled the gap in my own towel a little wider.

Jo turned the page to be greeted with a couple more pictures taken at the same time as the previous pair. Again she took her time looking at them.

After turning the page Jo was disappointed to see that the next photographs were taken at the airport on the way home from the holiday, as were the next few pages. Then to add to the disappointment these were followed by some blank pages.

"Is that the end Honey?" she enquired.

"No, turn a few pages, slowly." I told her.

She did as requested and a photo of me on a different holiday soon appeared.

This was a picture of me standing on a beach naked, taken from behind showing my bare bottom without a tan line in sight.

"Beautiful." is all Jo could utter, "Really beautiful."

"That, like the following photographs was taken at a naturist resort in France." I told her.

"You mean....?" Jo whispered as continued playing with the bottom of her towel.

"Yes," I answered, "The next few pages are all photographs of me totally nude, except for one or two of my mum."

"Your mum?" Jo asked, seeming slightly shocked.

"Yes, my mum. Don't be alarmed. Who do you think took the photographs of me? We are naturists. We quite often visit naturist resorts together."

Jo smiled. "I never gave it a thought as to who took the pictures."

As she started to turn the page I kept my eyes on her. I was bursting to know what her reaction would be when she saw the next picture.

It was of my mum, a slightly older looking version of myself, laying naked on her front taken from the direction of her feet, her legs slightly apart.

Jo looked at this picture for a while before telling me that my mum looked as gorgeous as me.

She turned the page.

"Oh my, oh my," she panted, "Fuck, you are unbelievably gorgeous, I can't believe what I'm seeing, I just can't fucking believe it."

With that her hand pulled her towel open even more to reveal all of her naked leg and a lot of her side.

Through the top I could see the shape of her nipples getting visibly harder and swelling even more as she looked at the photograph of me, taken from my feet, laying on my back nude with my legs opened slightly, my glistening naked pussy soaking up the sun. On the opposite page was a similar photograph taken from a lower angle. My legs were spread just a little wider and my knees were slightly raised allowing Jo to see a little more of my shaved pussy.

She looked up to me and smiled again before looking back at the two photographs, making several more comments about how beautiful she thought I was and how excited she was at me letting her look at such personal pictures.

I was so excited by her reaction I had to leave the room on the pretence of visiting the bathroom.

As I stood in the bathroom gathering my thoughts and trying to calm down I could hear Jo moving around on the sofa. I wondered what she was doing.

I knew by my feelings and the way Jo was reacting that there was now only one way that the evening could possibly end, and I was ready and willing for it to do so.

I composed myself and walked back into the lounge. Jo was now sitting at the end of the sofa as opposed to in the middle as she was before I had left the room

I emptied the remaining wine from the bottle which almost filled both of our glasses to the brim. I looked as Jo leaned forward a little to pick up her glass and as she turned slightly I glimpsed one of her breasts as her towel opened. As she sat back she reached to the top of her towel and gently pulled apart the fold that was holding the two ends together

As I sat down she turned her head towards me as if to ask my approval for what she had done. I couldn't help smiling to her. As she watched I copied her, holding the front of my towel to my body so as not to expose myself. That, I thought, could wait a little longer.

Jo drank half of the contents of her glass before placing it back on the table. She sat back and turned another page.

She was greeted by two pictures of me naked on a sunbed beside a pool.

She turned her face to me again and said, "You are making me so fucking hot and aroused, you couldn't even begin to imagine what I'm feeling at this moment."

She patted the sofa beside her. "Come and sit with me."

I slipped off of my chair and holding my towel did as she asked.

"Turn the page." I said.

"I'd like to ponder over these photos for a minute." she replied.

"Turn the page." I repeated.

She did.

She actually shrieked when she saw the next two pictures. They were both of me on the same sunbed, only this time my legs were spread open wide, with my feet touching the floor on both sides.

After about a minute of silence she said, "I don't think I can look at any more. You're so beautiful, so gorgeous. You are fucking delicious."

I gently took her hand and lifted it away from the album. She turned her head and looked me in the eyes as she did so. I carefully lifted the side of her towel and then, placing my other hand on her knee I moved it away from her other, opening her legs slightly. I then tucked her hand inside her towel and slowly placed it on her waiting pussy. Our faces were only an inch or so apart and I heard her swallow hard as her fingers made contact.

As her eyes closed I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Turn the page." I whispered.

She did as she was told.

She opened her legs further and I could see her hand moving under the towel as she caught sight of the next two photographs. They were both of me laying on my back on the beach with my legs spread wide apart. She didn't say a word as she looked at them.

I couldn't contain myself any longer. I carefully took hold of the end of her towel and uncovered her. She offered no resistance.

She was now sitting beside me naked. Her face turned towards mine as I slowly looked her up and down. Her hand was still gently caressing her pussy.

She reached over to me with her free hand, grasped the end of my towel and pulled it away from my body. As she did so I leaned towards her and kissed her lips, placed a hand on her breast and caressed her nipple.

I felt her tongue starting to caress mine as her hand touched my naked breast.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before I stood, took her hand and led us both naked to my bedroom, leaving our towels behind.

Tonight I was going to make love for the very first time and I knew that my lover wanted me as much as I wanted her.

Jo, still holding my hand, sat on the side of the bed and gently pulled me beside her. She put her arm around my shoulders, leaned toward me, placed her lips onto mine and gave me a soft loving kiss. I responded and gently pressed my tongue between my lips and then slowly slid it side to side along the soft flesh of her lips until she carefully opened them slightly to allow it to enter.

We both made a deep sigh as our tongues touched and danced together. I felt her soft hand make contact with my breast as she gently caressed it. After a few seconds she took my nipple between her finger and thumb and carefully played with it.

I reached over and placed a hand onto one of her breasts and copied her actions. Jo slowly lay back onto the bed taking me with her.

We kissed and fondled each others breasts for a couple of minutes before I broke the kiss.

"Move right onto the bed." I whispered. She eagerly followed my request.

The light was still on in the bedroom and as she moved back I saw her whole naked body for the first time. She was beautiful.

I immediately noticed that she had a neatly trimmed bush of soft ginger hair. I smiled as I remembered what she had said a week before that her cat Timmy was one of two ginger pussies that she had.

I made no attempt to hide the fact that I wanted to look at every inch of her naked body.

I moved toward her and started kissing her again. This time it was much more intense. She was flat on her back and I was slightly above her. I started to fondle her breasts and then slowly began to move my hand down her body, softly caressing everywhere it touched.

As I reached her tummy I started to move the palm of my hand in small, smoothing circles.

My hand involuntarily stopped as Jo opened her mouth wide and spread it over the surface of my breast and sucked hard. The moment it formed a vacuum she started brushing my nipple with the full surface of her tongue.

She then gently pushed me over onto my back and started to caress my other breast with her hand.

I was paralysed. I couldn't do a thing. My whole body was aching to be touched and caressed by her.

She moved her mouth to my other breast and her hand down to my tummy. As her tongue started to work its magic she smoothly slipped her hand further down my body until it reached my navel.

With the gentlest of movement she started to caress me, her mouth expertly swapping between my breasts every few seconds, although this didn't seem the slightest bit rushed. She knew exactly when to change.

Her hand started to very slowly move further down my body. It seemed an eternity before it arrived a couple of inches above my pussy, but when it did I instinctively opened my legs wide to encourage its passage. They were so wide that one was now resting over Jo's body and the other was hanging over the side of the bed.

Jo released my breast from her mouth and in an instant moved to my mouth.

I had never been kissed like that before. It was so intense. As her tongue forced its way between my lips her hand slipped down to my waiting, soaking pussy.

The moment it made contact my bottom lifted from the bed. She spread her fingers, the middle were together and gently slid up and down my clitoris while the outer two were used to hold my pussy lips together.

Our kissing intensified even more as she slowly slipped her middle two fingers inside me.

I moaned uncontrollably as they made their entry, every light stroke sending them a little deeper.

I put one arm around Jo's neck and pulled her face tighter to mine. I reached down with the other and tried to reach her breast but I couldn't as our bodies were so tightly entwined.

All Red
All Red
228 Followers