The Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,400 Followers

Mike laughed. "I was naked with two very beautiful naked women. What could be better? Seriously, it was good. I had a moment of stress as I started to undress in front of my daughter, but she was so relaxed about it and stripped off so quickly that my pride wouldn't let me do otherwise. It was gratifying to see that Sandy has grown into a very beautiful woman."

Sara asked, "Did Sandy have any reaction to seeing you naked?"

"I don't know, but suspect," Mike started, "that Sandy has seen live naked men. I am fairly confident that I am the oldest man whom she has seen naked. I'm sure that she was curious and she looked. So did I. That was part of the point of it. Did she do anything weird or inappropriate? No. Do I think that we are stronger now as a family? Yes, I do."

I was still a bit skeptical how our friends' experience would translate to our family. "It seems like the idea of doing the photos was an original one from Sandy. I'm wondering whether Cassie would react the same way," I said.

Vickie responded to me. "Harry, are you thinking that Cassie wants to do nude photos with you because Sandy has done them with us?" I nodded. Vickie went on; "I don't think that you are giving your daughter enough credit. I know that she and Sandy do a lot of the same things, but, from what I can tell; Cassie is a leader rather than a follower. Does Cassie know about your nudist history?" Both Sara and I shook our heads no.

"Well, then," Vickie continued, "think about how uncomfortable she must have been bringing the idea of nude photos up to you. She wouldn't know how you'd react. I think that, if your daughter felt strongly enough about the idea to take that risk, it is something that she wants to do for her own reasons, not just because Sandy has."

Mike summed up, "We certainly can't tell you what to do with your daughter and we wouldn't try. Vickie and I posed nude with Sandy. It was fun and we think that it was a good thing to do as a family."

Sara asked, "Since you've posed, do you and Sandy go nude at home?"

Vickie answered. "Absolutely. None of us ever wear anything at home any more if it is just the three of us here. I think that we did the right thing by waiting until she was 18, but we're both glad that Sandy can now share the joy of going as nature intended."

The conversation drifted on to other topics. As we had already experienced many times, Vickie and Mike were engaging and enjoyable company. That we were all completely naked only made being with them seem more intimate.

Before we realized it, it was pushing 11:00 p.m. Sara and I thanked Vickie and Mike for the wonderful dinner. We also thanked them, sincerely, for the opportunity to enjoy their pool and their company in the nude.

As Sara and I started to get dressed to go, Vickie laughed and said, "I've got a dare for you?" Sara and I looked at her, waiting for the punch line. Smiling, Vickie said, "Walk home naked. There isn't much traffic in this neighborhood and the houses are all set well back from the street so I doubt that anyone will see you. You'll be surprised how good it will feel."

Sara had been about to pull on her shorts. She stopped and laid them on the table. Smiling herself, Sara said, "Vickie, that isn't a dare. That is a great idea." Looking at me, Sara said "Come on Honey." Frankly, the idea did have some appeal. Mike brought us a canvass grocery sack to carry our clothes in. Wearing only our shoes, Sara and I stepped out of Vickie and Mike's front door and started walking home.

It was still a warm night, but a gentle breeze had come up. It felt great on my bare body. As Sara and I walked in the darkness, holding hands, I remembered how good it had felt to walk naked with her on a beach at night as we had done every chance we could get years ago. Roughly half-way home, I stopped and faced my gorgeous nude wife.

"Well, what did you think?" I asked.

Sara laughed. "I think that I had a great time. I think that you did too. I think that maybe we were wrong to stop going nude."

I leaned forward and gave Sara a kiss. She put her arms around me and pulled me to her. I put my arms around her waist, but Sara took one of her hands and moved one of mine to her bare ass. "It is better there," she said. I put both hands on her ass and she put both of her hands on mine. What had started as a loving peck became a long and passionate kiss with each of us using our tongues the way we used to.

We finally broke our embrace. There had been an undercurrent of sexual energy from the moment we had taken our clothes off at Vickie and Mike's. That undercurrent was coming powerfully to the surface and we both wanted to get home and let it wash over us together.

We had made the entire walk without seeing anyone. We were standing bare at our front door as I tried to enter the code for our digital door lock. Suddenly, we were framed in the headlights of a car coming up our drive. Sara and I were so startled that we both turned to look at the car, giving whoever it was full frontals.

The car stopped. We heard a door open. Then we heard Cassie's voice yelling, "Mom, Dad, you're looking real good." Cassie ran up to us and put an arm around each of our waists. She looked both of us up and down, and then said "I love those outfits."

The driver of the car beeped the horn once and started backing out. I could guess who it was, but Cassie confirmed it. Laughing, she said, "There's an irony. Dylan (her boyfriend) has now seen more of my parents than he has of me."

Cassie took the key from my hand. She opened our door then stood to one side. Smiling, our daughter said, "After you guys. I want another look at those two bare asses." Sara and I went inside, followed by our daughter.

After Cassie closed the door, she turned to us and said, "All teasing aside, you two look great naked. I guess you had a good time with Sandy's parents?"

The shock of being caught had diminished the lust that had been building between Sara and me. I let Sara answer Cassie.

"Yes, dear, we had a very pleasant evening."

Cassie said, "I never told you that Sandy's parents are nudists, did I?" I must have given Cassie a strange look because she hurriedly said, "I've never gone naked with them or seen them naked. Sandy told me. She was always bummed that they wouldn't let her go nude until she turned 18."

Cassie swung her miniscule purse off of her shoulder and dropped it on a sofa. After a moment, she asked "So, does this mean that we're doing the nude pictures?"

Sara and I looked at each other and smiled. Sara turned back to our daughter. "Yes dear, if you want to, we're doing them. I'll call the photographer Vickie used on Monday."

Cassie came over and hugged first her mother, then me. "That's great," Cassie said enthusiastically. She smiled, turned sideways, and slapped her jeans-clad butt. "This is staying covered until then. I want to give you guys something to look forward to." Cassie walked back to the sofa and picked up her purse. "Now, I'm going upstairs and leaving you two the whole first floor. I suggest that you hump like rabbits. You're dressed for it." With that, Cassie walked out of the room and started upstairs, twitching her ass a bit more than was really necessary.

Sara turned to me and hugged me again. Looking into Sara's magical eyes, I said "That is some daughter we have."

Sara laughed. "Yes, and she gives great advice." We took our daughter's suggestion for most of the night.

Sara called Jeffrey the photographer Monday morning. It "just so happened" that he had all of Wednesday afternoon available. Sara made the appointment and then called me at the office to make sure that I would be free. With a sigh, I said over the phone, "Yes. I'll have to go in for a little while Wednesday morning, but I can make it. I'll come home around noon and pick the two of you up."

"Thank you dear," Sara replied. "I'll tell Cassie. She'll be thrilled." Sara paused. Then she said, "Harry, we're headed in a new direction, but I think that it is going to be a good one."

I did go to the office that Wednesday morning. As I drove home just before noon, I was more than a little nervous. As I walked in, Cassie came up in shorts and a tee shirt. "Dad, get that silly sport coat and tie off. Remember, we're taking every off this afternoon. Also remember, no underwear!"

Sara, who looked considerably less assured than she had sounded Monday, gave me a hug. "There's ham and salami in the refrigerator if you want something to eat. There is also beer. You might want one of those. Cassie and I need to go up and work on make up." I gave Sara a quizzical look. She smiled. "If I'm going to be photographed in the nude, I want to look good."

I went into the kitchen and opened a beer. For some reason, I didn't want to go upstairs while the girls were getting ready to be photographed naked. Instead, I and my beer walked into my study. I took off my coat and tie and laid them over a chair. I stopped for a moment. I took a sip of beer. Finally, I gave a heavy sigh and undid my belt. I took off my khaki slacks and then took off my boxers. Then I put my slacks back on. I hadn't gone commando in years. It felt strange. It felt like a reminder that my life and the lives of my family were, as Sara had said, heading in a new direction.

I was waiting in the front room when Cassie and Sara came down. They had both had their hair done the day before and they were both good with make-up. Each wore a sundress that came to about mid-thigh. I could tell that neither was wearing a bra. They were obviously mother and daughter. They were also both extraordinarily beautiful.

The drive to the photographer's took about twenty minutes. It was pretty quiet. Cassie was bubbling with enthusiasm, but I think she realized that this was a major step for Sara and me. With her usual good judgment, Cassie refrained from teasing us about the fact that we would soon be taking all of our clothes off together.

Jeffrey, the photographer, was very pleasant. He was also obviously very gay. That was reassuring to me as I figured that meant that he wouldn't be perving over nude pictures of my wife and daughter. Jeffrey asked if we'd like glasses of wine. Cassie and I asked for red. Sara took white.

Jeffrey smiled and said, "There is plenty more wine. It may sound odd, but the wine helps relax you and lets you pose more naturally if you're not used to doing this. I encourage people who aren't professional models to have two or three glasses during their first session."

Jeffrey let us sip our wine for a moment. Then he said, "You can get undressed any time. We have to wait for a bit after you undress before we start shooting so that there are no marks on your skin from your clothes."

Cassie put down her wine glass. "Let me go first," she said. Then she took the hem of her dress in her hands and pulled it off over her head. She tossed her dress on a table, patted her hair back into place, and then spread her arms out over her head like an actor taking a curtain call. "Mom, Dad, what do you think?"

I thought that she looked like a very, very beautiful and alluring woman. She had trimmed her pubic hair very short, but it was still noticeable between her long, firm, perfectly smooth thighs. Every part of my daughter's body looked perfect. Her smallish breasts were firm and in perfect proportion. I could see that her nipples were very hard.

Cassie caught me looking. She brought her arms down and gently rubbed one nipple with her finger. Looking back up at us, she smiled. "Yeah, I'm a bit excited. This is sexy and fun already. Come on Mom, Dad, get naked!"

I kicked off my sandals and unbuttoned my shirt. As I was undoing my belt, Sara pulled her sundress over her head. Glancing between my naked wife and my naked daughter, I was struck by how alike they were. It was a close call, but Sara was the more beautiful woman.

Cassie got impatient with me. "Dad, stop perving and drop trou!" I did. Sara and Cassie embarrassed me by applauding.

Jeffrey interrupted. "You are a very handsome family. It is good that you didn't wear any underwear. We can get started sooner. Wait here. Now that I've seen your skin I'll go adjust the lighting."

Cassie, Sara, and I stood naked, looking at each other and sipping our wine. Finally, Sara started laughing. "I wish that I kept a diary. Today would be a good entry."

Cassie said, "Mom, Dad, I really appreciate you doing this. This is going to sound strange, but I'm really glad that you are seeing me naked."

Sara looked at Cassie, and then she looked at me. I guess that Sara saw approval in my face. She looked back at Cassie. "Dear, I'm really glad that we are naked together. We need to do it a lot more often."

Jeffrey called out from another room, "Please come in." I followed the two most beautiful bare female butts I had ever seen into Jeffrey's studio.

The studio was warm. Jeffrey started with individual shots. Cassie went first. Cassie and Jeffrey worked out about 25 different poses. None were overtly sexual, but several exposed her completely. Cassie seemed perfectly at ease with no self-consciousness. Individual shots of Sara followed using most of the same poses Cassie had used. That made sense since the two women looked so much alike. Finally, it was my turn. I knew, and know, nothing about posing. Cassie and Sara suggested poses and Jeffrey ended up taking about 25 individual shots of me.

Next were shots of Sara and Cassie together. Cassie had been at ease from the start and Sara's session of individual poses had loosened her up. I enjoyed watching the two extraordinarily beautiful women in my life posing nude. My favorite pose was Sara and Cassie, face-to-face, hugging.

Next were pictures of Cassie and me together. Without really thinking about it, I was keeping some distance from my nude daughter. After several shots that Jeffrey didn't like, Cassie stopped, turned to me, and said, "Dad, it is ok. You can touch me."

That put me off more. I looked to Sara. "Come here a minute Harry," she said. I walked over to my nude wife. She handed me a glass of wine. I took a sip. Sara said softly in my ear, "Harry, it is ok to touch Cassie. It is just us. This isn't incest."

I took another, larger sip of wine and walked back to the backdrop paper. Completely unexpected by me, Cassie stepped to me, put her arms around and hugged me tightly, pulling my bare front into full contact with her bare front. Cassie whispered in my ear, "It is ok. I feel pretty good, don't I?" She did feel good. I put my arms around her and hugged her tightly. I heard Jeffrey's camera going off. Cassie and I held our bare hug for what seemed like an hour, but was probably only five minutes. Whatever taboo I had in my mind was broken by Cassie's hug. We got Sara up with us and Jeffrey took a number of pictures of the three of us together, now all comfortable with our nudity.

Finally, Cassie stepped away and said, "We need some of the two of you together." Sara and I did several fairly bland poses before Cassie said, "Wait. Where is the loving couple? I know you two think each other are sexy. Let's see it."

I looked at Sara. She smiled and nodded her head. We came together and kissed. Something about the idea of standing naked with my wife in front of our naked daughter and a photographer became a real turn-on for me and, I'm sure, for Sara. Our kisses and embrace became more passionate. I vaguely heard Jeffrey say, "Ok, just a few more."

Sara and I were facing each other with our sides towards Cassie and Jeffrey. With the hand towards the backdrop paper, Sara began softly stroking my dick. It felt good and I was totally into the moment. I didn't think about the fact that I was getting hard until I was completely hard. Then Sara quickly stepped away, leaving me standing there in front of the three of them with my dick engorged and pointing toward the ceiling.

Cassie came up to my right side and put her left arm around my back just above my ass. Cassie said, "Dad, you are special. That looks great. Mom, you are a very lucky woman."

I was turning very red. Sara burst out laughing. Finally, she got control of herself. "I'm sorry Dear," she said to me. "Cassie put me up to that. She wanted to see your wood and I figured that, since we were already all naked, it couldn't do any more harm."

Cassie chimed in. "Dad, it's only fair. You've been gawking at Mom's and my hard nipples for a couple of hours now and I'm sure that you've noticed that Mom and I are both wet. This is a sexy experience and I'm happy to share it with the two people I love most."

Cassie was right. I had noticed that she and her mother were aroused. Suddenly, it hit me that we weren't doing anything wrong. At that moment, I was proud that we were naked and aroused together as a family.

Our session was over. Jeffrey thanked us for coming in and explained that he would e-mail send contact sheets in a day or two. We could tell him which shots we wanted printed, and he could do framing. He'd bill us when he delivered what we wanted.

Fortunately, I had only drunk one glass of wine so I could drive home. Sara and Cassie had drunk a bit more. Back in Jeffrey's front room, I was picking up my clothes to get dressed when Cassie said, "Let's drive home naked."

Jeffrey interjected, "You'd be surprised how many people do that. It's like once they get their clothes off, they don't want to put them back on."

Jeffrey was right. I really didn't want to get dressed and I really didn't want Sara or Cassie to get dressed either. I looked at Sara. Sara said, "It sounds like fun to me." So I pulled out the car keys, the three of us bundled up the few clothes we had worn over, and we walked naked out into the sunshine.

In the car, Sara and I were in the front seat and Cassie was in the back. A few minutes into the drive home, Cassie leaned between our front seats. She kissed me on the cheek and then her mother. "Thank you," she said, "thank you very much."

After Cassie sat back, Sara asked, "What did you think Dear, was it what you expected?"

"Better, much better," Cassie answered. "What did you two think?"

Sara paused for a moment. "I really enjoyed it. I'm very glad we did this. Harry?"

Remembering what Mike had said Saturday night, I replied "I got to see the two most beautiful women alive completely nude. Of course I had a great time." Sara punched me gently in the arm.

Cassie asked, "Seriously, Dad, how did you feel about being naked in front of me?"

"Well, I was scared at the start, but you handled it so well that I'm sort of proud of doing it, not that I'd tell anyone."

Cassie responded, "Oh, I'm going to tell Sandy all about it."

"Sandy is ok," I said, "but let's leave it at that."

Sara asked Cassie, "How did you feel about being naked in front of you father."

"Well, Mom, I'm still naked although I'm behind him now rather than in front. I've wanted to go nude with you guys for a long time. I think it is great that you've seen me naked. Hey, now that we've done this, can we go nude at home?"

Sara and I glanced at each other. I nodded. Sara said, "Yes, we can go nude at home."

Cassie pressed, "Does that mean that we can or that we will?"

Sara and I looked at each other again. I nodded again. Sara answered, "We all three stay nude all the time at home so long as only the three of us are there."

Cassie leaned through the seats again and kissed us each again. With what sounded like genuine joy, she exclaimed "Great! Thank you both so much!"

Consistent with the new policy, we carried our clothes into the house when we got home. Not long after we got home, I heard Cassie on her cell phone, giving Sandy a blow-by-blow account no doubt. With Cassie in her room on her phone, the first floor was ours. Sara came up next to me in the kitchen.

HStoner
HStoner
2,400 Followers