The Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,386 Followers

"That was a pretty arousing experience," she said. I kissed her. Putting my hand between Sara's legs, I could feel that she was wet. Sara started running a finger up and down the underside of my dick. That felt great and I got hard again pretty fast. Sara pushed me back into a chair, straddled me, and began riding me. Sara was really worked up and went up and down on me violently. I hadn't seen her that sexually energetic in a long time. I'd never seen her look that beautiful. Soon, Sara began to moan. That sound from her is an incredible turn-on, as if I needed any more stimulation. We came together and loudly.

After we came, Sara collapsed with her head on my chest for a few minutes. Finally, she sat up (I was still in her). She kissed me. "Wow, we haven't come together in a long time. I could sit like this with you inside me for hours."

"We can sit like this for hours if you like. But, I'm pretty sure Cassie heard us and knows exactly what we are doing."

"First," Sara said, "there's nothing wrong if Cassie knows that we're fucking. Second, I'm not so sure that she was paying attention to us. Listen."

I hadn't noticed, but now that Sara had said something, I could hear a faint humming sound coming from upstairs. "What is that?" I asked.

Sara laughed. "Cassie has a Hitachi, a vibrator. Usually she keeps her door closed when she uses it. I'm betting that the door is open and that she wants us to know that she's using it. She was pretty aroused today too."

"Damn, our daughter has a vibrator?"

"Yes. I've known about it for a while. I don't blame her. She has a lot of hormones going and she wants to get off. I prefer her using a vibrator to getting laid, even a good guy like Dylan."

"I see your point. Well, there's no reason that our daughter shouldn't have pleasure so long as she's safe about it."

"Cassie has pretty good judgment."

Just then, we heard Cassie give a long moan followed by three or four yelps. A few minutes later, Cassie called out "Are you two done down there? If so, I'll clean up and come down."

"You can come down when you're ready" Sara replied.

A moment later, we heard Cassie coming down the steps. Sara got off of me. "No reason to be totally blatant," she said.

Cassie walked into the kitchen a moment later. Her face was still a little flushed and her nipples were still hard. I was still sitting. Sara was standing by the butcher's block.

"Uh, Mom," Cassie said, "some of Dad's, um, output is running down your thigh."

Sara turned bright red and darted from the room. Cassie turned to me and said, "Dad, you could use some clean up too." I followed Sara to the bathroom where we cleaned each other up.

We walked together back into the kitchen. "Sorry about that Dear," Saar said to Cassie.

"No problem," Cassie responded. "I just hope that I look that good when I finally get laid."

"There's no rush Dear," I said quickly.

"I know. Don't worry Dad. I know that it is easy for a girl my age to get into a lot of trouble. I'm not going there. Hey, did you guys have that much fun when you were making me?" Cassie was grinning at our embarrassment.

In one of those serendipitous moments you could never plan, Sara and I said in unison, "More." Then we both laughed.

The atmosphere lightened up quickly. The three of us made and ate dinner and cleaned up in the nude. Then we sat in the den and talked for a while. Cassie was sitting across the room, facing us, with one leg on the floor and the other over the chair arm. Sara was sitting in my lap.

"Hey," Cassie said, "Sandy told me to tell you that her parents said that they are very proud of us."

"You told Sandy all about it?" I asked.

"Of course. She told me all about their session. I think that we had more fun." We chatted a while longer before Cassie said she was going up stairs to watch something on her notebook. As she was leaving the room, Sara said, in a teasing voice, "Going to send Dylan a detailed e-mail about your day?"

Cassie turned to look at us. She grinned broadly. "Maybe." The she walked away, twitching her gorgeous bare butt a bit more than was really necessary.

Despite the charged Wednesday, things were back to normal the next day. Except, of course, that none of us were wearing any clothes at home. While I tried hard not to pay too much attention to my daughter's beautiful nudity, it was great having Sara nude all the time. It also felt great to be nude all the time I was home.

Friday evening, I knew something was up. First, Cassie was home. I asked if she wasn't going out with Dylan. She mumbled something about Dylan and some friends having a "guys' night." Then I asked Sara if I could help with dinner. That brought only a "later." I didn't know what was up, but I respected my wife and daughter too much to push the issue. I'd find out when they were ready for me to find out.

Not long after Sara had put me off about dinner, our landline phone rang. Cassie answered on the extension in her room. After a few moments, she came downstairs to where Sara and I were sitting in the den.

"That's Sandy on the phone. Her parents want to know if the three of us want to go to their house this evening." Cassie paused for effect. "And they want to know if we'd all like to use the pool."

I looked at Sara, who smiled. I strongly suspected pre-arrangement between, at least, Vickie, Sara, Cassie, and Sandy. Ok, at least this was good manipulation.

"Sure," I said enthusiastically. "Let's do it. When?"

Cassie smiled broadly. "Great. As soon as we're ready. Let me tell Sandy that we'll be over in a bit." Cassie ran back upstairs.

Sara said, "Another step in that new direction, Harry."

Cassie came back downstairs with her hands full. "Let's walk. I thought running shoes would be more comfortable than sandals," she said, dropping three pair of shoes in the center of the room. "I brought these to wear over there." Cassie tossed me a pair of shorts. She had brought long tee shirts for herself and her mother. We pulled the clothes and shoes on and stepped outside.

It was still full light. We hadn't gone very far when Sara said, "Cassie, couldn't you have found a longer shirt. I feel like my butt is hanging out."

Cassie took a step back and looked at her mother's back. She giggled. "You are out just a little." Cassie stepped forward a step. "Am I?"

We could see that the hem of the tee shirt didn't quite cover her ass. The very bottom of each firm cheek was visible.

"Yes, you are too," Sara replied.

Cassie turned to face us. "What about in front?"

Standing perfectly still, the hem of the shirt was right at the bottom of her triangle.

"If you don't move, you're covered," I said.

Cassie shot both arms straight up in the air, exposing herself from mid-abdomen down. Grinning, she said, "Don't do this?"

"Not unless you want to flash someone," Sara laughed.

"That might be fun," Cassie replied. "Would you flash with me Mom?"

"Maybe," Sara laughed.

Cassie said, "Dad, I should have brought you a shirt too instead of those shorts. You're much too securely covered up."

Vickie answered their door naked. "I thought that when I told Sandy to mention the pool, you would know that we were planning a nude evening."

"We got it," Cassie said as she pulled her shirt over her head. She bent down and kicked off her shoes.

Vickie said, "I'll take those. Harry, Sara, may I take your clothes too?"

Why not? Sara and I undressed on the front porch and handed the clothes to Vickie. She stepped away a moment then came back and said, "Let's go to the pool."

We followed Vickie's marvelous bare ass through their house. Mike and Sandy were standing by the pool. Sandy and Cassie gave girlish shrieks and ran to hug each other. I heard Sandy say "Great, we're finally all together and naked!"

Mike walked over and extended his hand to me. "Thank for coming over and thanks for bringing Cassie. The girls are such good friends, and I hope that we're such good friends, that we thought it was time for all of us to nude together."

Sandy and Cassie broke their embrace. Sandy walked over to me. Sandy gave my naked body a long look up and down. I returned the favor. Sandy had always been a lovely girl, but she truly was one of those people who look much better naked.

After we had silently inspected each other for a couple of minutes, Sandy said to me, "I like you better with nothing on. You're pretty hot." No, I'm absolutely not "hot."

Turning back to me, Sandy out her arms in the air and did a spin. Facing me again, with her arms still up, Sandy asked me, "Well, what do you think?" At that point, Vickie walked over.

"I think that you are a very beautiful lady like your mother. Your and her outfits tonight show that beauty best."

Sandy put her arms down and cocked a hip to one side. It was a really sexy pose that opened up her legs enough for me to see that she was shaved. Looking at me, Sandy said, "You're smooth."

"He's a lawyer, what do you expect?" Vickie said to her daughter. Turning to me, Vickie said, "I know that you were wondering last Saturday why I have these tanlines if we go nude all the time. Well, Mike thinks that the pale skin on my tits, ass, and pubes draws attention to them and is more erotic. So I sit out in a bikini and use SPF 50 if I'm totally nude."

Sandy, who had an allover tan, said, "That is a great idea. I need to try that."

In the meantime, Cassie had walked over to Mike. Inspired by Sandy, I guess, Cassie stood in front of Mike with both hands on her hips and her legs parted. From behind, with Cassie's small perfectly shaped ass, it was a sexy pose. I'm guessing it looked even better from the front.

Mike took a long look at Cassie. Then he said loudly to me, "Harry, you are a lucky man. I'm not sure who is more beautiful, your wife or your daughter."

Vickie was standing mid-way between the groups of Sandy, Sara, and me and Mike and Cassie. Vickie asked Cassie, "Are you all going nude at home now?"

Cassie chirped, "Yes we are."

"How are you liking that?" Vickie asked.

Cassie enthusiastically said, "I love it. I think that Mom and Dad do too."

Vickie looked at us. Smiling, Sara said "It has been great to get back to nudism."

Cassie turned to face us with a quizzical look. "Mom, what do you mean by back to?'"

Before Sara could answer, Vickie gestured to the patio table. "Let's at least sit down. Does anyone want a drink? Sara, do you let Cassie have wine or beer?"

Sara answered Vickie, "Yes, Cassie may have a couple of glasses of wine or beer if she wants to."

Vickie looked at Cassie, who said "Red wine, please."

Vickie looked at Sara and me. "V-T for both of you?" We nodded.

Cassie went to the table and sat down. "Mom, what did you mean?" she asked a bit less forcefully.

Sara led me over to the table and we sat down. Mike and Sandy very quietly sat down next to each other.

Sara started to explain, "Before you were born, your father and I went to a number of nude beaches and nude resorts."

Perplexed, Cassie asked, "You stopped? Why?"

I felt that I needed to carry some of the load. "We thought that it would be better for you if we didn't have people thinking that we were nudists. Some people think that you're not supposed to go naked around other people."

Sara added softly, "Also, and this was not your fault, after I had you, I thought that my body looked bad and I didn't want people to see it."

Cassie saw that this was a sensitive topic for her mother. "Mom, you've always been gorgeous. Dad's been telling me that since I was a small child and he's right."

Cassie paused then looked at me. "I'm sorry that you felt that you had to give of the joy of being nude for me. I know that there are people who look down on it, but we are nudists. My best friend and her parents are nudists. Coach Smathers is a nudist. These are the best people I know. It is the people who think that there's something wrong with going nude who are fucked up, not us."

Vickie had come back out with the drinks. "I don't approve of the language, Cassie, but that is what we believe. Mike and I know that our lives would not be anywhere near as rich or enjoyable if we were not nudists."

Sandy added, "You weren't supposed to mention Coach."

Coach Jocelyn Smathers was the high school tennis coach, and a very attractive lady.

Sara asked, "How do you know that your coach is a nudist?"

Cassie, having let that cat out, was not going any farther. Sandy answered. "It was funny really. We had gotten some samples of new tennis unis that Cassie and I were trying on in the locker room. I don't know how, but there was a thong in the box instead of the tights that went with one of the uniforms. Cassie put it on. It looked great on her. But, she walked over to Coach with it on and said 'Coach, I'm not sure that the school wants us playing bareassed.' Coach wasn't thinking, and said something like 'It would be fun.' We both gave her looks and she went on that she had played tennis completely nude many times, that the game was a lot more fun when you play nude, and that it was most fun when people watch you playing nude."

Sandy took a sip of her wine. "Right then, we were a bit shocked and shut up. But Cassie and I talked about it and decided that what Coach said had really made a lot of sense. So we went back and talked to Coach later with no one else around. She told us that, when she played in college, as sort of a prank I guess, she and her teammates and the men's team players rented some private courts for a day and put on a nude tennis tournament. She said that they weren't expecting anyone to show up besides boyfriends and girlfriends but the word got out somehow and they had like a hundred and fifty spectators. They went ahead and played. Coach said that she discovered that she really enjoyed being nude and having people see her nude. She belongs to a nudist resort that has tennis courts and plays there a lot. But, she said, it isn't quite as much fun with no one watching."

Vickie chimed in. "I didn't know that about Coach Smathers. I respect her even more now. And, she's right. Being nude is great but there is something especially fun when other people see you nude."

Cassie looked at Vickie. "I'm realizing that, but all the people who have seen me nude are right here."

Vickie responded, "Well, if your parents agree, we'll just have to get you and them naked in front of a lot more people."

Sara said softly, "Harry and I used to love being seen nude. We also used to love it when people saw us making love. That was a huge turn-on."

It was Cassie's turn to be surprised. "When have you guys had sex with people watching?"

Sara glanced at me, she then answered our daughter. "When we were dating, we went to Hedonism in Jamaica. It is a resort right on the beach that is kind of wild. Every so often, they will take a boatload of people out to this small island a few hundred yards out. They give you food and lots of rum. Everyone gets pretty drunk and gets naked. It was really more exciting than I'm making it sound. Anyway, Harry and I were loose but not shit-faced. I whispered to Harry 'let's show them something' and I got up on this picnic table, lay down on my back, and spread my legs. Remember, I was naked. Harry mounted me and we started going at it. I remember everyone, including the people who worked for the resort, was standing around us clapping and cheering. That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

Sara sipped her drink. I knew that she could not resist telling the rest of the story. Actually, what came next was the really fun part.

"Harry and I both thought that was great fun. When we got back, we started thinking about how we could do something like that again. I had some fairly wild girlfriends at college. One of them had already gotten married to a guy we had known in college who was really laid back. He had inherited this big house in Atlanta. I'm making this way too long. Anyway, we went to Atlanta one weekend. They had a bunch of their friends over. A very fancy dinner. Everyone really dressed up. Other than my friend and her husband, we didn't know any of them. But my friend had told all of the guests that she had a couple coming from up north who were going to fuck after dinner."

Sara was smiling at the memory. She took another sip of her drink. "We got there. I was wearing this long, tight wine-colored evening dress. Very low cut for me. Harry wore a tux. My friend introduced us around as 'the couple' so we're talking to everyone about the weather or politics or whatever and they all know that, in a little while, we're going to strip naked and fuck right in front of them."

Sara paused. "Well, we did. Everyone made a circle in the front room. My friend's husband put a small mattress on the floor. Harry and I went to the center of the room. Harry took my dress off. I was only wearing panties underneath it. He slid those off of me. I spread my legs and bent over so that everyone could see both holes. That felt so good. I was really getting hot. I stood up and undressed Harry. When he was naked, I lifted his dick up so that everyone could see his balls. Then I got on my knees and started sucking him. When he was really hard, I turned around got on all fours, and he fucked me doggy style. We wanted to do it that way so that we could watch the other guests watching us fuck. It was," Sara was breathing harder at the memory, "it was one of the most tremendous experiences of my life. Wow!"

When Sara finished, there was silence for a moment. Sandy looked at her father sitting next to her and started clapping. "Great story Mrs. Stone. You got my Dad hard."

Cassie was sitting to my right. She leaned over and looked in my lap. She clapped. "Dad's rock hard too!"

Vickie laughed. "Well, you both have to stand up so we can all see!"

Mike and I both stood up. We were both pointing to the sky. All four of the girls started clapping.

When we sat down, Cassie said, "Mom, I had no idea. You really did that? That sounds like one of the most fun things I ever heard. I'm really proud of you."

Sandy said, "I'm really impressed. I hope that I get the chance to do that some day."

Vickie smacked her flat hand on the table. "Enough stories. It's hot. Let's get in the pool."

We all dove in and swam around a bit. It was getting dark and Sara's story had gotten everyone horny. Sara and I were fondling each other below the water and I suspect that Mike and Vickie were doing the same.

As we got more aroused and more involved in stimulating each other more, I heard Sandy call out "If you guys are going to make out, I'm getting the Hitachi. Mom, can Cassie use yours?" Vickie was pretty engaged with Mike and made some vague noise that, I guess, was affirmative.

We heard the girls getting out of the water. Sara spun me around so that my back was leaning on the pool wall. She wrapped her legs around me and I entered her. I was thrusting hard, holding Sara with both hands on her ass. To my right, I could hear Mike grunting and Vickie murmuring. I was getting pretty turned on feeling myself in my wife's splendid body. Watching Sara during sex is really wonderful too. The knowledge that we were fucking in our friends' pool with our friends fucking a couple of feet away was an added kick.

I had totally forgotten the girls until Sara swung her head to one side. Then I could see Cassie and Sandy sitting on chaises across the pool, holding devices between their legs. This is pretty kinky, I thought. We and our friends are fucking and our daughters are watching us and masturbating. Still, Sara and I were too involved in each other for me to really care.

I heard Mike and then Vickie come. Sara and I were still not quite there. I picked up the pace. Sara yelped and bit my neck. I took a finger and began rubbing Sara's asshole. Sara has great vaginal muscles. She clamped down tightly so that it took all of my strength to thrust my dick in her. The sensation was indescribable. Finally, I exploded inside of Sara. Shortly after, she came loudly and convulsed, gripping me so tightly with her arms, legs, and cunt that it hurt.

HStoner
HStoner
2,386 Followers