The Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

Mike and Vickie were already standing in the middle of the pool with their backs to us when Sara got off of me. Holding hands, we walked through the water to our hosts. Vickie turned her head to us and put a finger to her lips. Very quietly, we watched Sandy and Cassie working on themselves with the vibrators. Finally, Cassie came and then Sandy. I have to admit that it was a sexy thing to see.

Cassie opened her eyes first. She saw the four of us watching. "Oh shit!"

Sandy sat up and looked at her. "What?" Cassie pointed towards us. Sandy saw their predicament. "Mom, Dad, I'm really sorry. I was sure we'd get off before you guys did and you'd never notice."

Mike mock bellowed, "So. You're sorry you got caught but you're not sorry about doing it?"

Sandy thought for a moment. Honesty won out. "No, I'm not sorry about doing it. It was great. Cassie?"

Our daughter said, "I loved every second of it. Actually, I'm glad you saw us. I wish I'd known you were watching. That would have been a real turn-on."

Vickie summed the situation up. "Well, congratulations girls. Now you've had sex in front of an audience like Sara and Harry."

Our Cassie was quick. "But, only with a vibrator. Not with a man."

I was quick too. "There will be plenty of time for that later."

Cassie smiled at me. "I know Dad."

Sandy spoke to her parents. "What about you guys? Have you gotten it on in front of others?"

Mike was quick. "We've had enough stories for one night."

Sara added. "I think we ought to go home before things get more out of hand."

Cassie and Sandy put the chaises back and took the vibrators inside. While they were gone, Vickie said, "I suspect a lot of folks would think we did something terrible tonight, even though the girls are legally adults now. But, you know, I really don't see any harm done. We're all exhibitionists. Are we surprised that we have exhibitionist daughters? Better that they do things with us where they are safe."

Sara said, "I agree, and the whole evening has been great fun."

Cassie came out of the house carrying another canvass sack. "I put our clothes and shoes in here. Let's walk home naked and barefoot."

We four got out of the pool. Sara and I toweled each other off as did Mike and Vickie. Sara walked over, picked u p the sack our clothes were in, turned to Vickie, and asked, "May we leave these with you and get them later?"

Vickie smiled. "Of course."

Sandy said to Cassie, "Your Mom's almost as good as mine."

Cassie, who was standing next to Sara, hugged her and replied, "Equal at least."

We walked side-by-side, naked and barefoot, back to our house. I had my wife's hand in one of my hands and my daughter's hand in the other. When we reached our front door, Cassie said, "Wait, I want to do this outside." She put an arm around my waist and one around her mother's and pulled us towards her until we were all three touching bare skin to bare skin. Cassie was tall enough that she looked us straight in the eye. She kissed her mother on the lips, then me. The she softly said, "I love you."

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers