The Photo Session Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie sipped her wine. The she resumed. "Don't misunderstand me. I'm still enthusiastic about sex and looking forward to my first sex with a man. I'm just beginning to wonder whether I want Dylan to be that man."

Jeez! What do you say when your daughter says that? I chose to say nothing.

Sara said, "Dear, there is no rush to have sex. The first time can be a very mixed experience. Don't do it just to do it. Do it with someone you care about a great deal."

Sandy interjected, "I understand what Cassie means about Dylan being disappointing. He's not my boyfriend, but I expected a better showing from him too. But, Mrs. Stone, you and your husband and Mom and Dad have been enjoying sex for years. Vibrators are nice, but I feel like it is time for Cassie and me to experience the pleasure that you all know well. What Cassie is saying I think, and I agree, is that she wants her first time to be with a man she respects totally."

Vickie responded, "I see your point Dear. This is an interesting situation. Let's think about it a while."

We finished our drinks and swam for a while. I think because of Cassie's and Sandy's stated dilemma, there wasn't any friskiness. Sara, Cassie, and I drove home nude.

Inside the house, Cassie stopped. "Mom, Dad, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable talking about Dylan and sex at the Jeffries. It is important to me, though. I think that I'm getting spoiled because I spend time around you and the Jeffries that a high school boy just isn't that exciting. By the way, Mom when did you get laid the first time?"

I knew the answer to that one and could see Sara squirm a bit. Finally, she hesitantly said "high school."

"Was he a high school boy and an older man?" Cassie asked.

Sara was really uncomfortable. However, our policy had always been to be candid with our daughter. "Older," Sara said.

Cassie kissed her mother and me and walked upstairs. When she was out of earshot, I asked Sara "Is there more than meets the eye and that I'm missing?"

Sara sighed. "I think that there just might be. Apparently, this is an issue for both girls. Let me talk to Vickie and then we'll talk some more."

The topic of our daughter's sex life, mercifully, disappeared from the radar for a few days. Cassie went out with Dylan the next evening and, when she got home, regaled us with Dylan's story about flying with his father. In fact, Cassie and Dylan went out Sunday and Monday evening as well.

Tuesday, Cassie stayed home. When Sara innocuously asked if she was going out with Dylan that night, Cassie responded with a curt "no."

"What is wrong Dear?" Sara asked.

"I'm sorry," Cassie said, "that sounded snotty. It is just that, well, Dylan mother is a really nice lady, but she just assumes that I'm fucking her son. That is putting pressure on Dylan and he's putting pressure on me. I want to get laid, just not by him."

I knew what Sara would say, just what I would say, but it was better coming from Sara. "Dear," Sara said, "you can never let anyone pressure you into having sex with them. That isn't good sex and you'll just resent the person who pressured you."

Cassie replied, "I know that. I've told Dylan that we're not having sex, at least not yet. But, talking about it all the time makes me want to get laid really bad, and even less by Dylan." Fortunately, that was the end of that topic, I thought. We ate dinner and Cassie went to her room and did whatever on her computers.

Wednesday night when I got home, Sara greeted me with, "I had a long talk with Vickie Jeffries, and Jocelyn Smathers and Kim Kelly about Cassie and Sandy."

"Why Smathers and Kelly?" I asked.

"Cassie and Sandy spend a lot of time on their cheerleading and tennis, and a lot of time with those two. They tell they coaches things that they don't tell us. Those two have insights on our daughters that we don't, and they have our daughters' respect."

"Ok, what's the verdict?"

"Well, it isn't that easy," Sara said. "It isn't easy at all. Vickie and I decided that we need the four of us, Vickie, Mike, you and me, to talk with the coaches tomorrow night at the Jeffries."

"This sounds very mysterious," I said.

"It is unique," Sara responded ambiguously.

Vickie, Mike, Sara, and I were at their house, nude, when Jocelyn Smathers and Kim Kelly showed up together. Vickie showed the two coaches to the back patio.

Seeing us, Smathers stopped and said, "Hey, we're all Skins. Kim, we need to strip off."

Smathers and Kelly quickly got naked. It was fun to watch and both young ladies looked great nude. Smathers said to me, "I told you that we'd both be nude the next time we met. This is just a couple of days sooner than I expected."

Mike got the two ladies drinks and they sat at the table. Smathers started the conversation. "First, we're going out on a limb here discussing this with you. But, Kim and I both care a lot about Cassie and Sandy. We also don't think that you're the kind of people to get us in trouble."

Kelly jumped in. "There are two main issues. Both girls have boyfriend problems. Sandy broke up with Eric. I think that was good. I've met Marek Kowalski and he is a domineering jerk who treats his wife like baggage. I have to believe that Eric has that in him even if Sandy hadn't seen it by the time they broke up. Cassie is still with Dylan, but is losing interest. I'm surprised it has taken this long. Dylan is an engaging guy, and pretty good-looking. But, my perception of him, and I've had this confirmed by his swim coach, is that he's really a wimp. Not physically, he'd probably fight to the death if someone attacked Cassie. He's a mental wimp. He wants others to make decisions for him. With all due respect to Dale and Toni Woods, they're happy to do that for him.

Smathers picked up the ball. "The second issue is that both of your daughters want to experience sex, with a man. I think that's natural and even good at their age. But, deep down, they don't think the boys in school are good enough for them. They're right. I've only coached a few years, but those two girls are head and shoulders as people above anyone else I've coached or played with."

Kelly interjected, "I agree. We are dealing with two extraordinary women."

Smathers resumed, "I also think that it is good that they don't want the high school boys because high school guys don't get that it is just about sex. At this stage, no one is making long-term commitments. They just want pleasure. High school boys make love to a girl and then think that she's their property, until they decide to discard her."

Kelly picked up (these two must have practiced), "The four of us women talked about it. We agree that your daughters should get laid. It should be by someone whom Dylan cannot challenge, someone who takes Cassie totally off of the table. The same for Sandy. She's a gorgeous girl. Now that Eric is gone, I've seen some other boys sniffing around already. Sandy is too good for them."

I noticed that Vickie and Sara were being very quiet. "So, where does all of this lead us?" I asked.

Smathers looked me straight in the eyes. She had great eyes. "Well, there are two men whom Cassie and Sandy really respect and love. One of them is off limits for each girl. That leaves us with the other."

"What, exactly, are you saying?" I asked.

"Dear," Sara broke in, "we're saying that Mike should start having sex with Cassie and you should start with Sandy."

"What?!" I shouted.

"Calm down," Sara said.

Mike quietly asked, "Vickie, do you agree with this?"

"I do," Vickie replied.

"Now," Smathers resumed, "there's a bit more to this. We don't think these relationships should be furtive affairs. We want it to be more like the times your two families have already spent together, except this time Sandy and Cassie get laid and Vickie and Sara can use the Hitachis. Still, it needs to be a family activity."

The coaches were told about that Friday. I guess my face showed my concern that it was out of the bag because Kim Kelly said, "we don't think that there was anything wrong with that evening."

"Anyway," Jocelyn Smathers resumed, "here is what we want to try: the Society party is Saturday afternoon. Everyone will be running around naked and it will be a sexy atmosphere, especially for the girls, who haven't been in it before. Cassie and Sandy trust Kim and me, so we will take them under our wings and try to steer them a bit. We also want you, Mr. Stone, to spend as much time with Sandy at the party as possible and you Mr. Jeffries to do the same with Cassie. That won't be as difficult as you think because both girls think that both of you are very attractive men. They're right about that too."

Smathers paused to let her words sink in. "The party officially ends around four, but a lot of people hang around for hours later. You're not going to do that. Your two families will come back here with no Dylan. We'd like to come too. If by no other way, after we get here, Kim or I will suggest that the girls should have sex with the other's father, with the rest of us watching. I know that has been a fantasy of Cassie's since she heard your story a couple of weeks ago, Mrs. Stone."

Kim Kelly added, "I'm pretty sure that Sandy would be excited about being laid in front of others, too."

"But," I objected, "since Cassie and Sandy have become so close, Sandy has become almost like a second daughter. I've driven her to tennis and cheerleading practice. We've all gone on picnics."

"Mr. Stone, "Jocelyn responded, "she's not your daughter and she is an adult now. I've dealt with a lot of young adult girls. Given where these two are, I think that you can assume that they are both going to become sexually active with men very soon whether you like it or not. If those sexual relationships are with the two of you, you know that they will be safe. They won't get an STD or get pregnant or beaten up. There won't be any drugs."

Kim added, "This will sound a little pompous, but I have a doctorate in psychology. I focused my studies and research on adolescents and young adults. For most families, this would be exactly the wrong thing to do. But, I believe that it will work well for your families. You are already more sexually open with your daughters than 99.9% of families, which I think is a good thing by the way. In a way, this is just the next step and a natural progression from where your families are already."

Oddly, I didn't have a problem with the idea of Mike fucking Cassie. If I could have chosen a guy to be the first to have sex with my daughter, it would have been Mike. I knew that he was, and is, a kind, gentle, and caring man. It was the idea of me having sex with Sandy which really, well, scared me. I looked at Mike, silently pleading with him to say that this was a really dumb idea and we wouldn't do it.

Mike looked back, a bit sadly. "I know what you're thinking Harry. This idea really threw me too. But, I've listened to what Kim and Jocelyn have said and it makes sense. Our wives are fully onboard. And, if I could choose someone to be Sandy's lover, it would be you."

Shit. No help there. "Ok," I asked, "assume that we do this. What happens after Saturday?"

Kim looked at me. "Well, Harry, that depends an awful lot on how the girls react. My best guess is that, at least until Sandy leaves for college next year, you're going to be having a regular sexual relationship with two extraordinary women: Sara and Sandy. Is that really that terrible?"

I tried a lot of other arguments against the idea that I thought were very persuasive. They were all shot down. Sara finally ended the debate by saying, "Damn it Harry! You're being too fucking conventional!" Sara doesn't curse very often. It was a clear signal that she felt that I was just being stubborn. So, the plan was in place.

The Saturday of the Skins Society summer party was a beautiful day. Clear, sunny, very warm but not beastly hot. Virtually all of the Society's members came to the party, including some who had moved away. I've always said and believed that every lady is beautiful when she's nude. I still have that belief, but the Society party reminded me that there are many degrees of beauty. On one end you had women like Harriet Bookman or, if a very different way, Joyce Dean. At the other end of the spectrum were ladies like Kim Kelly and Jocelyn Smathers. I was also reminded that Sara and Cassie were both off of the scale beautiful, physically and in every other way.

I did not, of course, make a point of looking at the men. However, you could not avoid noticing some of the beer guts. Sol Bookman and our police chief, as examples, had guts that protruded well beyond their dicks. On the whole, I concluded that Mike and I were in about the best shape among the men in attendance.

We and the Jeffries had contrived to get to the party at the same time. As we walked together onto the large patio around the pool, Jocelyn Smathers waved at us. She was sitting at a large patio table with Kim Kelly. The six of us walked over.

"We saved you spots at this table," Jocelyn said. "Since we can't bring guests, Kim and I are on our own. You don't mind us hanging out with you, do you?"

"Of course not," Sara replied.

"I know that all six of you go nude, but don't forget to put on sunscreen quickly," Kim said. It was a prudent reminder. I slathered sunscreen all over Sara and she over me. Mike and Vickie took care of each other. The girls did their own fronts. Then Sandy walked over to me with a bottle of sunscreen in hand.

"Mr. Stone, would you do my back?" Sandy asked. Oh boy. Here we go. I glanced at Sara who nodded her head.

"I'd be honored, Sandy. But, I do think we've known each other long enough to be on a first name basis. Please call me Harry."

Sandy smiled and turned her back to me. I slowly started rubbing the sunscreen in on the back of her neck and shoulders. As I worked down Sandy's upper back, I realized that she was a very well-muscled girl. I stopped with the small of her back.

Sandy half turned to me. "Please do my butt and the backs of my thighs." I looked at Sara again and she nodded again. Oh boy. Here we really go.

I started working sunscreen in on the outsides of Sandy's hips. As I worked into the center of each hip, I appreciated why Sandy's butt looked so good. She was very firm and I could feel the muscles under her soft skin when she made the tiniest movement.

"Don't forget to get in my butt crack," Sandy cooed, "I can burn there too." She spread her legs slightly. I worked the sunscreen in so that she was well protected. Then I started on her thighs. Since it was part of the plan, I worked on the insides of Sandy's thighs and brushed her pussy with my hand several times. Then I went down, got the backs of her knees and her firm calves. I was as much giving her a massage as spreading sunscreen.

When I finished, Sandy turned to face me. She rose up on tiptoes and kissed me quickly. "That was great. Thank you," she said. Looking across the table, I saw Mike finishing up on Cassie.

I sat down just as a college-age looking young lady walked by with a trey and asked if we wanted drinks. I would have to be careful. Alcohol-impaired performance later could thwart the plan.

Jocelyn Smathers was sitting to my right with an empty chair between us that I assumed was reserved for Sandy. Jocelyn leaned across the empty chair and said to me quietly, "Good start."

It was a pleasant afternoon. Sandy and Cassie went off to play tennis for a while. The Society had arranged a huge grill where burgers, brats, and metts were cooked. There were huge bowls of many kinds of salad and side-dish. We all ate, but I stuck to drinking mineral water. I noticed that Mike was doing the same.

At one point as I walked around the pool, I ran into Toni Woods. I had not been looking forward to this meeting given the break-up between Cassie and Dylan. Toni was, however, very pleasant.

"Hello Harry," she said warmly. "You know, since I've joined the Society, I realized how much fun it is to go around nude. I'm sorry that I missed out on this for all those years."

"Yes," I said, "it is a wonderful experience. Sara and I used to go to nude beaches and resorts, but we moved away from it when we had Cassie. We've only recently come back."

"Well," Toni said, "you're wise to include your daughter. Speaking of her, I gather that we won't be needing to worry about birth control and safe sex between her and Dylan. I feel bad for Dylan because he thinks the world of Cassie, but it may be for the best. I doubt that Dylan could get in to the kind of places you'll send Cassie for college. I think that it is better that they both go off the college without leaving 'the love of their life.' I went to college in England and left a boyfriend I was very serious about back in Greece. My first year at Oxford was miserable. I was so homesick and missed him so much."

That was a relief. I never saw Dylan at the party.

Sara, Vickie, Mike, Kim, Jocelyn, and I spent the majority of the day sitting around the table talking. If I hadn't fully appreciated it before, I now knew that Kim and Jocelyn were intelligent and engaging people. Cassie and Sandy spent some time in the pool after finishing with tennis. After a couple of hours, they came over and sat with us.

Once Cassie and Sandy joined us, the conversation became noticeably more sexual. Sara, Vickie, Kim, and Jocelyn traded stories of their past sexual "exploits." Finally, Vickie said, "Hey, it's almost 4:00. The party should be breaking up soon. Do you guys all want to come back to our place? We can keep partying by the pool. No need to get dressed. It's only a short drive."

Consistent with plan, Sara, Kim, Jocelyn, and I all said that we thought that was a great idea. To my relief, I think, the girls were enthusiastic too. Buck naked, we all got into three cars and went to the Jeffries'.

At the Jeffries', everyone except Mike and I got more drinks. By conscious design, the conversation took a more sexual tone. After about a half hour, Sandy looked at Sara. "My I ask you something, Mrs. Stone?"

"Sandy, please call me Sara and yes you may?"

"This is going to sound really weird, but, would you be ok if I made love with Harry?"

Cassie burst out laughing. Sara pretended to think for a moment. "Sandy, I think that would be wonderful."

Sandy got up and walked over to in front of where I was sitting. "Harry would you make love to me?"

"When?" I asked.

"Right now, here, in front of our friends and family."

The point of no return. I looked at Sara who emphatically nodded her head yes.

"I'd love to," I answered.

Sandy bent forward so that her perfect breasts aimed towards the ground. She gently picked up the head of my dick between her thumb and index finger. Lifting it, she began stroking me behind my balls with her other hand. Without stopping her fondling, she leaned forward and kissed my lips. I could feel her tongue probing and opened my lips to let it in.

We continue giving each other tongue. Still holding up my dick, Sandy moved her other hand away from my balls and began running a finger up and down the underside of my shaft. That was something that always got me hard and I wondered for a second if Sara had given Sandy pointers. I used one of my hands to finger her clit. She was already wet.

Once Sandy got me very hard, she pulled on my dick to indicate that she wanted me out of the chair. I stood. She started to lead me by the dick to a chaise. I said, "Just a minute." I walked over to Sara who reached into her purse and handed me a condom.

Sandy had laid herself down on the chaise on her back. Her legs were spread wide and she looked incredibly inviting. I carefully opened the condom packet. "Sit up," I told Sandy as I stood before her. I handed her the condom. "Put this on. Just start at my head and unroll it down the shaft."