The Photo Session Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

Sandy grasped my dick with hand and put the rubber on more deftly than I had expected. She lay back and looked up at me with an expression that made my dick even harder. Straddling her, I gently lowered myself onto her. Sandy used her hand to guide my dick into her. I felt a momentary pressure and then warm fluid. Sandy went "ugh." That didn't make me feel any better.

Part of my problem was that I had never had sex with a virgin before. I also hadn't made love to anyone but Sara in over 20 years. I knew what Sara liked, but would Sandy enjoy the same things? I wanted this to be a pleasurable experience for Sandy and had real fear that I'd screw up.

I guess I should not have been surprised that Sandy felt tight and that it took considerable effort to make my thrusts. Sandy didn't know how to use the muscles in her pelvic region to enhance the pleasure for both of us. Yet, despite that and despite my trepidation about doing this and my residual fear that it would end in catastrophe, I have to admit that Sandy felt good, really good. While I thrust into her, I kissed her and then began nibbling an earlobe, which Sandy liked. From there, my mouth moved to her nipples, with gentle bites.

I got some positive feedback when Sandy put both hands on my ass and dug her fingers in, hard. Sandy was also very vocal. She kept up a constant stream of "Oh," "ooh," "yeah," and "good." As we went on, she went from words to just sounds. Actually, they were incredibly sexy.

We went at it for what seemed a long time. I became scared again as I felt myself close to coming because I had no clue where Sandy was. Mercifully, just before I came, Sandy yelled and bucked up and down. I hoped that was an orgasm. I came into the condom and looked down at her. Sandy was breathing hard and smiling. She looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her look before.

We held position for a few minutes. I was still in Sandy, but softening. I didn't think that this was the time to try for multiple orgasms. Finally, I pulled out and stood up. I extended my hand to Sandy and helped her off of the chaise. Sandy took the rubber off of me and tossed it towards a trash can. She then put her arms around me and hugged me tightly. Then she bent slightly, picked up my dick with one hand and said to my other head, "good boy." I hoped that she had really enjoyed it and wasn't just protecting my pride.

With a bit of guilt, I turned to face Sandy's parents, my family, and our friends Kim and Jocelyn. Sara was smiling. Cassie said, "That was, well, wow!" I noticed that Mike was quite hard and that Cassie was holding his dick.

After a moment, Cassie said to Mike, "It's our turn." Mike one-upped me by picking Cassie up, carrying hr to a chaise, and gently laying her in it. Sara walked over and handed Mike a condom. He opened it and gave it to Cassie, who also put it on him more deftly than I'd expected.

I don't know what was in Mike's mind as he mounted my daughter. From my observation, he gave Cassie a good and energetic effort. I don't know, but I think that he came more quickly than I had. I also don't know what Cassie felt as she was very quiet. When she finally stood up, she was breathing hard and her skin glowed. She looked more beautiful than ever.

We all went back to sit around the table. Finally, I could have, and needed, a drink. Sara gave Cassie a questioning look. Cassie said, "It was wonderful, Mom."

Sara smiled. "It looked to me like you were having fun."

Vickie asked Sandy, "Well?"

Smiling, Sandy looked at me. "It sucked. It sucked so bad we're going to have to do it again real soon."

I stood up and went in to the bathroom. As I came back out, Jocelyn Smathers stopped me in the kitchen. She looked pretty damn good herself.

"Good job Harry. Are you ok?" she asked.

"This sounds awful to me, but sexually it really was a great experience."

"It shouldn't sound awful," Jocelyn replied, "sex between consenting adults who care about each other is always beautiful."

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers