The Photo Session Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

The next morning, Cassie was very upbeat, showing no signs of a hangover. Sandy and I were not as chipper. Once we were all three awake, Cassie said, "Come on, Dad's still got that outdoor shower. That's what you two need."

Cassie bounced out of bed and went to the bathroom closet. With towels in her arms, she prodded us again. "Come on!" Sandy and I slowly got out of bed and reluctantly followed Cassie downstairs and out onto the back patio. Cassie started the shower, grabbed a bar of soap from the cabinet, and got under the water. After a moment, she turned to face Sandy and me. "Get over here you two. It's no fun showering alone."

Sandy and I looked at each other. Sandy smiled. We joined Cassie under the shower.

"Dad, would you wash my back?" Cassie asked. I thought "what the hell" and began washing her shoulders and shoulder blades. I stopped at her waist. "Dad," Cassie said somewhat disapprovingly, "you can touch my ass. Now, finish up!" I very tentatively washed my daughter's still very firm butt.

Sandy chimed in, "Now my back, Harry" and turned her back to me. I wasn't as hesitant with Sandy, washing her from her shoulders to her knees. I even washed between her cheeks, which earned me a "good boy" from Sandy.

When I finished with Sandy's back, Cassie said, "Now we'll wash you, Dad. Sandy, you do his front and I'll do his back." Both women gave me something that was more a massage than a wash. While Cassie only briefly touched my ass, Sandy spent several minutes slowly "washing" my balls and my dick. Frankly, it felt pretty good. I hadn't had those parts handled like that since Sara had passed.

Sandy's work left me almost fully erect, which was a little embarrassing in front of my daughter. Cassie, however, laughed and said, "Still looking good Dad!"

As we dried each other off, Sandy asked Cassie, "So, what was your idea last night about my housing situation?"

"Well," Cassie started, "I was thinking that, maybe, you could move in with Dad. He's got tons of room here. You'd be close to your parents in case they need you, but they wouldn't be fucking right in front of you. You could go nude here as much as you want. You could save a ton of money." While I should have been upset that my daughter was offering someone my house without having even asked me, the idea of having Sandy living with me was pretty enticing.

Looking at me, Sandy said, "That would be wonderful. I would insist on two ground rules. One: we both stay nude any time we're at home."

"Except when Gwen is here," Cassie interrupted.

Sandy frowned, but said, "Ok, except when Gwen is here. Two: There will be sex, regularly."

"You want to fuck an old man?" I asked.

"Not any old man," Sandy replied. "But, you fucked me when I was 18 and it is still the best sex I've had. Looking at the wood you had up a few minutes ago, I'm betting that you haven't deteriorated much. Deal?"

I looked at Sandy's still gorgeous face and naked body. To the side, Cassie was vigorously nodding her head up and down, telling me to agree. "Deal," I said. Sandy stepped over and hugged me tightly.

Smiling, Cassie said, "I have to get dressed and make sure that Gwen came home last night. You guys stay out here. I can let myself out."

Before Cassie was inside the house, Sandy had reached down and was stroking me again. She had a marvelous light touch as she ran her fingers up and down my shaft. I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth. It became very hard as I tweaked it with my tongue. I reached my right hand between Sandy's legs and began fingering her clit. After a few moments, I ran a finger up into her pussy. She was already wet.

"Harry," Sandy said in a breathy voice, "you don't know how horny I am. I haven't been fucked in five years." Well, it had been about that long for me, given Sara's illness. I was more than a little afraid that I was about to disappoint Sandy massively.

I started to lead her to a chaise lounge on the pool deck. Sandy said, "No" and led me off of the deck and into the yard which I had cut the morning before. She lay down on her back on the grass with her legs spread. I knelt on the grass between her legs and moved in position above her. I let Sandy use her hands to guide my dick into her. I had almost forgotten how good it felt to be inside of a woman.

I had made only three or four thrusts when Sandy clamped her legs tightly around me. The woman was strong. It was as if she wanted to pull my whole body inside of her, and made it difficult for me to move. I leaned down and kissed her lips. She opened her lips and our tongues found each other. She loosened her grip on me and I went back to sliding my dick up and down inside her vagina. As I moved my head towards Sandy's breast, I glanced up and saw Cassie on the pool deck watching. Oh well, she'd seen me fucking before.

While I was pumping with my pelvis, I gently played with one of Sandy's nipples with my teeth. I straightened my head up for a moment. Sandy opened her eyes and looked into mine. I'm not sure that even Sara ever looked more beautiful than Sandy's face did at that moment.

With some disappointment, I felt myself getting close to coming. We really hadn't been at it very long and I feared letting Sandy down. Fortunately, at that same moment, Sandy clamped her legs very tightly around me again and dug her fingers sharply into my back. Her head came up off of the grass and she began gulping air and making staccato "uh, uh" sounds. Her whole body shuddered and she let out a long, "ah." I came just then. It occurred to me that it would have been wiser to pull out before I came, but that simply wasn't an option.

Sandy and I lay in the grass kissing and holding each other for a longer time than we had fucked. It was the tenderest moment I had experienced since Sara died. We finally got up and showered again. We got dressed and went to Vickie's and Mike's house to start moving Sandy's things.

While Vickie and Mike were good friends, I was still surprised at how enthused they seemed to be that their daughter was moving in with me. As we were loading things into my car and Mike's SUV, Vickie took me aside. "You know that we loved Sara," she said, "and I mean no disrespect to her, but I've hoped that you and Sandy would hook up somehow ever since you fucked her in our pool that night over 20 years ago."

Mike helped us move Sandy's things. It was a long, warm day's work. All three of us were very sweaty when we followed Mike back into his house after moving he last load. Vickie, doing her best mother hen imitation, said, "I've got dinner almost ready for you. Get those clothes off and go outside and shower." The three of us stripped off in the kitchen and went to the outdoor shower by the pool. Sandy and I washed each other, followed by Mike washing himself.

Vickie's dinner was excellent. I was reminded that there aren't too many things that are better than time naked with your lover and good friends, even if the friends are your lover's parents. After dinner, Sandy and I lay together in a chaise lounge by the pool while the four of us discussed ways for Sandy to restart her career. Sandy started playing, not too seriously, with my dick and pulled my hand between her legs. Vickie and Mike watched us fondle each other, smiling approvingly.

I had not realized how withdrawn I had become, and how much I had lost, after Sara's death until Sandy moved in that summer. We did many of the things that Sara and I had done and many new things. Sandy brought a new excitement to even the old, familiar, and mundane. I had always been attracted to Sandy. How could you not be? I had to admit that I had now fallen in love with her. Better yet, the attraction seemed mutual.

Sandy and I also fucked, daily. We fucked in every room in the house, in the pool, in the backyard, and, a few times, in the front yard. We fucked in a couple of public parks. We fucked a lot at Vickie's and Mike's house, more than once with Vickie and Mike going at it right beside us. It was much like it had been back when Sandy and Cassie were 18-22.

Cassie and Gwen spent a lot of time at my house that summer, although everyone stayed dressed and vanilla on those occasions. I was pleased to see that Gwen and Sandy became friends. Something had changed in Cassie as well. She seemed more relaxed and comfortable with herself than she had been in the years since Peter was killed.

Gwen turned 18 on a Saturday in mid-August. Cassie had a huge party that afternoon at her house. The guests were mainly Gwen's friends, and there were a few older people with whom Sandy and I could talk. We spent most of our time helping Cassie run the party.

I expected that Gwen would go out that evening with her friends. I wondered why when she was still in the house after all of the guests had left. Once Sandy, Cassie, and I had finished cleaning up, we sat, tiredly, on stools in Cassie's kitchen. Gwen walked in. I noticed that she was holding some framed pictures.

"I want to thank all three of you for the party and the great gifts," Gwen said. After we had murmured "your welcomes," Gwen continued. "There is something else that I'd like you to do for me." Gwen walked over to where Sandy and I were sitting on stools next to each other. She placed two frames on the counter in front of us. In one frame was a picture of Sara and me standing on either side of Cassie. Sara and I each had an arm behind Cassie's back. All three of us were smiling and looked genuinely happy. The other picture was of Cassie and me hugging. All of us were completely nude in both pictures. These were two of the pictures we had posed nude for after Cassie got the idea from Sandy, Vickie, and Mike.

Sandy had not seen the pictures in years. "These are really good," she said.

Gwen was looking me in the eyes. "Mom showed me the whole set," Gwen said. I glanced at Cassie, who shrugged as if to say that she had not had any choice. "I want to do this," Gwen said. "Of course," Gwen continued, "I should do it with my mother and father, but my father isn't here anymore. Grandpa, will you pose with us?"

I had not expected this. I looked at Cassie again. Gwen quickly said, "Mom has already agreed and agreed that you should pose with us. You too Sandy. You're a part of the family now."

I was still looking at Cassie, not at all sure what I should say. Finally, in a soft voice, Cassie said, "I did it. I thought that Gwen should see the pictures. She thought that they were great and immediately asked when she could pose. It was her idea to ask you and Sandy to join us. I made an appointment with a photographer for Wednesday. It's the only day Gwen is out of practice early."

I looked at Sandy, rather hoping that she would tell me that I absolutely could not pose nude with my daughter and granddaughter. Of course, the look on Sandy's face told me that she thought that it was a great idea. I looked back at Gwen. She looked surprisingly adult, very beautiful, and very determined.

"Please Granddad," Gwen said. "You haven't seen me naked since I was a baby. I think that I've changed a bit since then. I've never seen you naked. You and grandmother did it with Mom when she was my age. If we love each other, why should we hide ourselves from each other?"

Gwen and I looked each other in the eye for a time, saying nothing. Sandy reached out, took my hand, and squeezed it. I looked again at Cassie, who nodded her head up and down twice. "Ok," I said, "we'll all get naked together and have our pictures taken Wednesday."

Gwen stepped over to me. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you," she said. "It will be special." Gwen stepped over to Sandy, gave her a quick hug, and shared a smile with her. Finally, Gwen went to her mother and hugged her. "Thank you very much Mom." Gwen paused. "I told Susannah, Ashley, and Kyle that I would meet them for that late movie at the Cineplex. May I use the car?"

"Just be careful Honey," Cassie said.

When Gwen had left, Sandy started to laugh. "Like mother like daughter," she said. "This should be fun. Wait until Gwen sees how impressive her grandfather really is."

Cassie gave Sandy a mock annoyed look. "I also explained to Gwen about the Skins Society," Cassie said. "She wants to join and Alice Roark has nominated her. As a legacy, she is in. Alice asked me to nominate Susannah, so I did. Both girls will be inducted the Saturday after Labor Day. Since Gwen wants to be part of it, I thought that I should get involved again."

"In that case," Sandy said, "we're breaking the rules again by having our clothes on." Without another word, the three of us stood up and took our clothes off. "I feel better now," Sandy said as she sat her bare butt back on the stool.

"So do I," Cassie said. "I'm going to perform Gwen's induction. Dad, Gwen would like you to participate too." Jesus! I had just agreed to pose for nude photos with my daughter and granddaughter and now Cassie was asking me to help undress Gwen in front of a room full of people!

"I think that she ought to ask me that herself," I replied.

"Fair enough," Cassie said.

The three of us talked about other things for a short time. We were all tired. Despite our attitude towards nudity, the discussion about Gwen had affected all of us. I could see that Cassie wanted to sleep. Sandy and I decided to take a slight risk. We gathered up our clothes and got in my car nude for the four mile drive from Cassie's house to ours.

Sandy and I were so fatigued that, once we got home, we went straight to bed and slept. Over our morning coffee that Sunday, Sandy said, "I'm looking forward to Wednesday. The only other time I've posed nude was when I did it with Mom and Dad back in high school." That caused me to wonder, again, whether I was making a huge mistake. Well, I'd agreed to do it. It worked ok, actually wonderfully, with Cassie years ago. I hoped that this time would go as well.

It was early afternoon when our phone rang. It was Cassie saying that Gwen was on her way over to see me. "Please get dressed," Cassie said, "Let's do the unveiling mutually on Wednesday." I warned Sandy and we were both in shorts and tee shirts by the time Gwen arrived.

Gwen was wearing shorts over what looked like a one-piece swimsuit. With her hair loose and her clothes hugging her body, she looked fantastic.

After the usual greetings, the three of us went in back and sat by the pool. "Grandfather," Gwen began, "Mom told me that she told you about my induction into the Skins Society. She told me that you had said that, if I want you to help with the induction, I needed to ask you directly. I'm asking."

"Why dear?" I asked.

Gwen smiled. "When Mom told me about her induction into the Skins Society and how you and grandmother took all of her clothes off of her in front of all of the members, my first thought was that must have been an extraordinarily fun experience for her: to have all of her clothes removed by the two people closest to her so that everyone in the room could look at her naked body. That's special and, to be honest, damned hot. I want that experience. There should be a man involved in undressing me. Since Dad is gone, you're the man closest to me."

Sandy asked, "You know that you and Susannah will have to stay nude the entire evening while everyone else stays dressed. There are some pretty prominent people in the Skins Society. Are you sure that you want to do this?"

Gwen looked at Sandy. "You went through induction. What did you think about it?"

Sandy smiled. "Well, of course, I had never been naked in front of a group of people before. I was really nervous leading up to the induction, but also excited. When Mom took my bra off and Dad pulled down my panties and I was standing there with everyone looking at just me, I couldn't have been more thrilled. Maybe I'm perverted, but I thought that spending a night naked with a bunch of clothed people was a turn-on. Of course, it also got my curiosity up to see all of them naked at the next event. I loved it."

Gwen smiled again. "That's more or less what I thought when Mom told me about her induction. She loved it too. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to do that if they have the opportunity. Going to Society events where everyone is naked sounds pretty great too."

Sandy laughed. "Harry, I think that your granddaughter is an exhibitionist."

"Like my partner," I said.

"And your daughter," Gwen said. Gwen paused before adding, "And, I know that this is something Dad would want me to do if I wanted to do it and he'd help me with it. I really want to do this. Dad isn't here anymore. Grandpa, you have to help me."

Well, I had gone down this road before with Cassie. If I was going to burn in hell, I didn't suppose it would be any worse if I did it again with Gwen. "Ok Dear. I will help your mother undress you at your induction."

Gwen smiled broadly. "Thank you Grandfather." She stood up, turned, and wiggled her ass at me. Over her shoulder, she said, "Of course, you'll get to see it all Wednesday."

"Go home before I spank you," I said.

"Bare-bottomed?" Gwen asked. She smiled again and walked out.

Sandy was smiling too. "Harry, I think that your whole family is wonderfully kinky."

"I can't help thinking that there is something wrong here," I said.

Sandy got up and came over. She sat down in my lap. She kissed me. "There isn't anything wrong Harry. Gwen is just like you and me and Cassie and my parents. Be grateful."

Cassie picked Sandy and me up at our house Wednesday to go to the photographer. Cassie, in the driver's seat, wore a sundress. Gwen, in the front passenger seat, wore a long robe. I assumed that she was bare underneath. Sandy was also wearing a sundress. "Damn," Sandy said. "Gwen had the right idea. We should have just worn robes."

The photographer's studio was in a strip center. Cassie said, "Don't let the look deceive you. I did a lot of research. This person is really good."

The photographer turned out to be a woman, older than Sandy and Cassie but younger than me. She smiled when Cassie introduced me as her father and Gwen as her daughter. "I think more families should be photographed together nude," she said. "It builds trust."

Gwen had whipped off her robe almost as soon as we were inside the studio. She stood there naked with a smile on her face. I can't describe how great she looked. She said, "Come on guys, get your clothes off!"

Sandy and Cassie took off their dresses. Both women wore nothing underneath. I paused to look at the three naked, very beautiful, women. They were all three delicious, but I decided that I was most attracted to Sandy. Gwen broke my reverie. "Grandpa! Your clothes?"

I pulled off my polo shirt and dropped my shorts. Gwen took a couple of steps towards me. She said, "I know that this sounds a bit weird, but, Grandpa, you really look good naked."

Sandy put her arm around my bare waist. "Yes, he does. There are some other things he's good at naked too."

The photographer spent a lot of time getting the lighting set for our skin tones. I didn't remember that from posing years ago with Sara and Cassie. When the lighting was to the photographer's satisfaction, she started with individual shots of Gwen. Gwen was a natural at posing, with seemingly no self-consciousness. She was not at all hesitant to expose herself completely. The look on her face suggested that she was enjoying herself greatly. She was a very beautiful and very sexy young woman.

The individual shots of Gwen were followed by some individual shots of Cassie and Sandy. While I don't think of either woman as inhibited, I also think that Gwen's example challenged them to pose with the same assurance and evident pleasure. After the individual shots of the three women, Gwen and Cassie posed for a number of shots together.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers