The Photo Session Ch. 05

Story Info
The next generation is publicly exposed.
4.3k words
4.59
26.9k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,388 Followers

This is the fifth installment in what has become a series. Hopefully, this story can be read enjoyably on its own. However, this story continues the story from in the first four installments. Reading those installments in sequence will provide context and an understanding of who the characters are. Any resemblance in this story to any real person or organization is coincidental and unintentional.

*****

My granddaughter Gwen's induction into the Skins Society was scheduled for the Saturday after Labor Day, right at the start of her senior year of high school. Gwen had turned 18 over the summer and was, therefore, eligible. Gwen was looking forward to her induction with enthusiasm.

Things had changed in the years since Sara, Cassie, and I had been inducted. Now, prospective members received a printed rules pamphlet in advance of their induction. Gwen was reading the pamphlet the Saturday before her induction as we lay around my backyard pool.

"Mom, Granddad, Sandy," Gwen said, "did you know that the Skins have a whole set of rules on 'sexual conduct?'"

"Oh god, what do those say?" Cassie replied.

"They're pretty good," Gwen answered. "It says, 'Consensual sexual activity between members of the Society is strongly encouraged. All members agree that spouses, partners, and family members who are Society members are free to, and encouraged to, engage in sexual conduct with any other Society member of their choice. Non-consensual harassment of a Society member will be punished. Sexual assault will result in immediate and permanent expulsion from the Society and prosecution.' Just think of the possibilities," Gwen said.

"That does mean mutual consent," Cassie said before she changed the subject.

At Gwen's insistence, Cassie took her out to get a new dress for the induction. They selected a long, tight-fitting maroon dress that was cut low on top and had a slit that ran pretty far up one side. Gwen modeled it for Sandy and me when we were at Cassie's house the Thursday before the induction. The dress went well with Gwen's brown hair and exquisite figure.

"The really great thing about this dress," Cassie explained, "is that Mom can just grab the hem and pull it off over my head. Also, I can't wear a bra with this so that will save time."

"You don't really need panties with that dress either," Sandy commented.

"Oh, I'll wear panties," Gwen replied. "I need something for Granddad to take off."

I felt a little queasy hearing Gwen say that. Sandy grinned at me. Gwen and Cassie were smiling too.

I guess Gwen sensed my discomfort. "You are looking forward to taking my panties off of me in front of a room full of people, aren't you Granddad?" she teased. When I didn't say anything, she continued. "I just hope that I get to return the favor someday and pull your underwear down so people can see that large penis you have, if that's ok with Sandy."

I expected Gwen's mother to intervene and put an end to Gwen's teasing. However, Cassie just smiled. She had loosened up a lot over the summer.

Sandy chuckled and said, "Gwen, I'm ok with you undressing my boyfriend anywhere and anytime you like. I'll bet that he'd enjoy it."

We arrived at the Skins Society facility, behind the township golf course, for the induction at about 6:00 p.m. It was a hot night, but I had a suit on. The induction was a dressy occasion, unlike all other Society events which were nude. Sandy and I had picked Gwen and Cassie up at Cassie's house. Gwen looked stunning in her tight maroon dress. Cassie wore a similar dress in white. The dress was tight enough that I was pretty sure that Cassie wasn't wearing anything underneath. My daughter seemed to have gotten younger looking over the last few weeks. When she stood next to Gwen, they looked more like sisters than mother and daughter.

I'd be remiss if I didn't also comment on what Sandy looked like that evening. In a word: stunning. Sandy wore a short yellow dress that went well with her naturally blonde hair and featured her elegant legs. I was honored to be with three exquisitely beautiful women.

The induction program had changed some in the years since Cassie, my late wife Sara, Sandy, her parents, and I had all gone through it on the same evening. Back then, the induction ceremony had been done as soon as all of the members had arrived. Now, the induction was preceded by a 45 minute cocktail "hour." As we entered the Society's clubhouse, Gwen was handed a white sash and told to put it on. This was intended to alert everyone to the fact that Gwen was one of the people to be inducted that evening. Glancing around the room, I saw the tall, very slender Susannah Roark also wearing a white sash.

Once Gwen put her sash on, she turned to her mother and me. "This tells everyone that they'll be seeing me naked before long. I'm glad they're doing this because it builds some anticipation and excitement, but, honestly, I can't wait until you guys take my clothes off. I'll be back. I'm going to mingle a bit."

Gwen walked off with a bit more sway in her hips than was strictly necessary. Cassie took my hand and squeezed it. "I guess she is her mother's daughter," Cassie said. "I remember how much I was looking forward to having you and Mom undress me in this same room. Of course," Cassie smiled, "I also got to undress you."

Sandy had been standing beside us. "I envy Gwen," Sandy said, "I remember the excitement of anticipating my first time to be nude in front a room full of people. By the time I got up there and Mom and Dad started undressing me, I was so wet I think it was running down my leg."

"What about you, Dad?" Cassie asked. "Did you enjoy being stripped nude in front of these people?"

I remembered the night well. I had stripped Cassie and then Sara nude as we stood on the small platform at one end of the room. Then my nude wife and daughter had stripped me naked. It was still one of the sexiest and most enjoyable experiences of my life. I decided to be honest. "Yes, I thought that it was a great experience," I said in answer to Cassie's question.

Cassie smiled. "I know that Mom loved doing it because she told me. After that, you and Mom never missed any opportunities to show yourselves."

"Neither did you," I reminded Cassie.

Cassie chuckled. "Now we are christening our third generation of exhibitionist," she said.

"Hey! What's wrong with being an exhibitionist?" Sandy asked with a smile.

In unison, my daughter and I answered "nothing at all."

I walked over to talk with Mike and Vickie, who, together with Sandy, had been inducted the same night as Cassie, Sara, and me. However, I kept an eye on Gwen during the cocktail hour. The induction was attended by almost all of the Skins Society members who still lived in the area and I was surprised at how many Gwen apparently already knew. I also noticed most of the men, and a few women, looking at Gwen lustfully, no doubt anticipating that they would soon be seeing her completely nude. I think Gwen noticed that too because she was swinging her hips and flirting a lot more than was her custom.

Sooner than I had expected, the Society's current president got on the stage with a microphone and asked us all to gather at that end of the room for the induction. She announced that the first inductee was Susannah Roark, who would be revealed by her mother and father who were already Society members.

Susannah was doing this voluntarily. No one was forced into the Skins Society. Still, she seemed very hesitant and nervous as she followed her parents onto the stage. She seemed to tense up more when the president removed her white sash.

Mr. and Mrs. Roark let their daughter stand by herself for a moment. It looked to me like Susannah was trembling. Finally, Alice Roark moved behind her daughter and unzipped her dress. Susannah stood stock still as her mother pushed her dress off of her shoulders. Susannah barely lifted her feet when her mother gathered her dress from the floor. Susannah stood there in her bra and panties although, in truth, she had little need for a bra. Alice went behind her daughter again and unhooked her bra. Susannah moved her arms forward slightly as her mother stepped in front of her and took her bra off.

Again, Susannah was allowed to stand for a moment wearing just her panties and high heels. Then her father moved behind her, grasped the waistband of her panties at each hip, and slowly pulled them down. When the panties were on the floor, Susannah lifted first one foot and then the other so that her father could gather the panties up. Susannah stood onstage nude but for her high heels for a moment before the group began to applaud. A smile finally broke out on Susannah's face and she did a slow turn which revealed that her ass was as flat as her chest. Still, there is no such thing as an ugly nude woman. Susannah hugged her mother and father and the two clothed parents left the stage with their nude daughter. Susannah would be nude for the rest of the evening. However, another change from our induction was that the women inductees were now allowed to keep their shoes on.

Gwen had been standing between Cassie and me. She reached out and took both of our hands. I turned to look at her. She was smiling and looked very confident. "You don't know how much I want to do this," Gwen said.

"I think that I do," I replied. Just then, the president announced that the next inductee was Gwendolyn Strong, who would be revealed by her mother and Society member Cassandra Strong and her grandfather and Society member Harrison Stone. Gwen led Cassie and me onto the stage. As she stepped on the stage, Gwen took off her sash and handed it to the president. Gwen strode purposefully to the front center of the stage.

We knew that Gwen was eager to get naked. Cassie stepped behind her, squatted down, and grasped the hem of Gwen's dress with both hands. As Gwen raised her arms up, Cassie pulled the dress up and over Gwen's head and arms. I was surprised to see that Gwen was wearing white lace, thong panties. I also became very aware that Gwen no longer had any tan lines. At home and around the pool, it seemed perfectly natural. In this room amidst men and women in coats, ties, and dresses, it seemed to advertise the fact that Gwen already went nude a lot.

Cassie winked at me as I stepped forward to a position immediately behind Gwen. I put a hand at each of her hips, grasped the slight amount of material that was in the sides of her panties, and pulled them off of her hips and down her legs. When I got her panties to the floor, and before I could pick them up, Gwen stepped her right foot out of the panties and kicked them into the air with her left foot. She caught her panties in her hand, turned, and handed them to me. Gwen followed that with a kiss directly on my lips. She then turned to her mother and gave her a hug and kiss. Gwen then turned back to face the room, nude but for her shoes. She spread her legs slightly and put a hand on each hip.

After Gwen had held her pose for a few seconds, the Skins Society members began applauding my granddaughter loudly. Gwen did a slow turn to show the group her marvelous tan ass. As she faced Cassie and me, I could see Gwen's eyes sparkling above her wide smile. Gwen was having a blast standing nude in front of a room of clothed people. After letting Gwen enjoy several moments of her exposure, Cassie reached out and took Gwen's hand.

As the three of us walked off of the stage (only four inches higher than the rest of the room's floor), the Society president extended her hand and congratulated Gwen on being inducted into the Skins Society. Almost breathlessly, Gwen replied, "Thank you very much. This is just so incredibly fun!"

"You know that you have to stay nude for the rest of the evening here," the president said kindly.

"I know, that makes this even more fun," Gwen gushed.

I started to walk towards the bar to get my first drink when Gwen grabbed my arm. "Grandpa, come with me. I want you to meet my school diving coach," Gwen said. Gwen led me across the room to a woman whom I had not seen before.

As we came up to her, the woman was turned away from us, having set her drink down on a table against a wall. "Coach Wilson," Gwen said as she tapped on the woman's shoulder, "I want you to meet my Grandfather." The woman who turned to face us appeared to be in her middle to late thirties. She was about Gwen's height and, I guessed, weight with short black hair and a complexion that suggested Mediterranean ancestry. The form fitting knit dress that she wore disclosed that she had a marvelous body, but her face seemed to me somewhat harsh or angry-looking.

The woman's face made a surprising transformation from harsh to beautiful as she broke into a smile. Extending her hand to shake, she said, "Hi. I'm Jan Wilson. You must be Harry Stone. I've heard about you."

I chuckled and replied, "Yes, I'm Harry Stone, Gwen's grandfather. You have me worried saying that you've heard about me."

Coach Wilson gave a small laugh. "It's nothing too terrible," she said. "Gwen has talked about you some. I also volunteered to be the Skin Society's membership secretary last year and I saw your name in our records as a member. I hadn't met you at any Society events since I was inducted so I asked around just like I tried to find out about our other inactive members."

"Gwen's mother, my daughter Cassie, my wife, and I were all inducted the same evening," I said. "We were very active in the Society for several years. However, my wife passed away a few years ago and I've been pretty disinterested in everything since I lost her. With the help of my family and some dear friends, I'm starting o come back to life."

"I'm sorry about your wife," Coach Wilson said. "If she was a Society member, I can't believe that she would want you to stop living just because she can no longer be here. I hope that you are coming to the picnic next week. We will all go nude then. I find that I can't really be friends with someone until I've seen them naked and they have seen me naked, which I enjoy greatly."

Sandy had joined us, and said, "He'll be at the picnic next week as naked as the day he was born."

To Coach Wilson I said, "This is my partner, Sandy Jeffries. She and her parents were inducted the same evening that my family was."

Coach Wilson extended her hand to Sandy. "Hello. I do know your parents Mike and Vickie. I haven't seen you at a Society event before either."

Sandy replied, "I lived on the West Coast for several years. I just came back recently after my marriage fell apart. I think that you can expect to see Harry and me at all of the Society events in the future. We both prefer to be nude."

"There is more to the Society than just going nude," Coach Wilson said with a smile.

Sandy smiled back. "We know."

Coach Wilson turned to Gwen. "Did you enjoy your induction?" she asked.

Gwen smiled broadly. "It was one of the best experiences I have had," she replied. "I was really looking forward to it, but, I didn't imagine how exciting it would really be to be standing nude in front of a room full of people. And walking around nude while everyone else is dressed is great, although I'm looking forward to seeing all of these people nude too. This is so much fun. I just wish that I could dive in the nude!"

Coach Wilson smiled. "I was inducted about six years ago, so I was a bit older than you are. But, you're right, it is an exciting experience. Diving nude is great fun too."

"Have you done it at a meet?" Gwen asked.

"Not at an officially sanctioned meet," Coach Wilson answered. "The rules require suits. But, I have competed in the nude a couple of times in unsanctioned events."

"Were there people there to watch?" Gwen asked.

"Yes," Coach Wilson replied.

Gwen smiled. "I envy you for having been able to do that. I'd love it."

Coach Wilson smiled. "Well, I expect that I'd be fired if I allowed you to represent the school in the nude, but, well . . . we'll see." Coach Wilson gave a brief wave to someone across the room. To us, she said, "Sorry. I've been meaning to talk to that couple. Harry, Sandy, it is a pleasure to meet you. Harry, I'm looking forward to seeing your bare body next week." Coach Wilson walked off. Once she left us, I realized the almost mesmerizing effect that she had had on me.

Gwen said, "She's a great coach and a good person." Gwen giggled. "I think that she likes you Grandpa."

"I think that she was just being polite," I replied. "Besides," I said as I took Sandy's arm, "I already have the best partner I could wish for."

"Remember the Society's rules Grandpa," Gwen said. "We're encouraged to have sex with the other members." Gwen smiled again, then turned and walked off, swishing her perfect bare ass.

Sandy laughed. "I think Gwen has been set free. This should be interesting to watch. I agree with her that Jan Wilson is attracted to you."

"I can't believe that," I said.

Sandy punched me playfully in the arm. "Damn it Harry Stone, you are a very attractive man. Why do you think that I'm sleeping with you?"

"Because of my charming personality?" I asked.

Sandy leaned forward and kissed me. She moved her head back an inch and said, smiling, "No, because you have a big dick and you know how to use it."

"So, I'm just your sex toy?" I asked.

Sandy laughed. "Yup. You have a problem with that?"

"No," I said. "It's a tough job, but someone has to do it."

Mike and Vickie Jeffries had walked up behind us, unnoticed by me. "What tough job is that Harry?" Vickie asked.

"Fucking your daughter," Sandy said.

"Well, Harry's been doing that off and on for over 20 years. I hope that he's finally getting it right," Mike said with a laugh. Mike added, "Gwen is an exceptionally beautiful young woman. She reminds me a lot of Cassie at that age." Sandy, Vickie, and I all three gave Mike a look since he had fucked Cassie when she was at that age. Mike held his hands up. "I wasn't suggesting anything," he protested.

Sandy and I left her parents and wandered around the room. We did meet a few people who had been in the Skins Society back when we were active. Sandy had been 18 then. Uniformly, the people we met who remembered her commented that she was more beautiful now than she had been then. It was no surprise that no one made an equivalent comment about me.

Sandy and I walked to the bar to get another drink. Sandy said, "It is going to be fun to get naked with these people."

"Once your clothes come off," I said, teasing her, "I'm sure that all of the men and many of the women will want to invoke the rule about sex between Society members."

Sandy got a serious look on her face. She took one of my hands in hers. "You realize that what I said earlier about our relationship being based on sex was joking, right? We both know that there is a lot more between us than just that."

"I know," I replied. "Your return to town was a lifesaver for me, literally. I love you very much Sandra Jeffries."

"And we agree that if either of us fucks someone else, that doesn't mean that we love each other any less?" Sandy asked.

"Of course," I said.

Sandy smiled. "Good because I want to watch you fuck Jan Wilson." Sandy paused. "You may be angry at me for saying this, but, I think that it would be a positive thing for everyone concerned if you fucked Cassie and Gwen too."

That comment threw me. However, before I could say anything, I heard the club president announcing that the induction meeting was over and reminding us that the picnic would be outside next Saturday afternoon and that nudity was mandatory for everyone at the picnic.

Just after that announcement, Cassie walked up to us and said, "Let's find Gwen and head home." It took only a little searching to find Gwen talking with an equally nude Susannah Roark and her clothed parents.

HStoner
HStoner
2,388 Followers
12