The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was ready to cum and pushed her back onto the floor. He spread her legs wide and pushed her knees up to her shoulders. Those long legs were tons of fun. He positioned the head of his glistening cock at the entrance to her pussy. Then he grabbed it with his hand and started rubbing her clit with his bulbous head. She squeezed her nipples and moaned.

"That feels so good!" she told him, "You've got me so turned on again!" He stroked her this way then plunged into her pussy. He could watch it splitting her. He put his hands on her knees and worked his hips front and back to fuck her with every inch of him. She was wet again and he slid into her easily. He pulled his cock out and rubbed the head of it at her tight little pink asshole. Her moan encouraged him and he pressed against it. He was slick from her juices but took it slowly to allow her time to adjust to the thickness of him. He was ready to ram it inside her but held back.

He heard her whimper a bit from the pain but when he stopped she told him "No, don't stop..." He pushed deeper each thrust and soon was all the way inside her. "Oh, fuck, that feels so good!" she told him and he felt his balls tightening in anticipation of what was to sure to be an earth shattering orgasm. He built up speed and was making long deliberate thrusts into her tight ass. He leaned forward to suck her nipples and bury his face in her soft, hot breasts. He felt her nails on his back and she pulled him even deeper into her.

"You're gonna make me cum, baby." she told him breathlessly. His hips slammed into her and soon they were moving together in a violent dance. He felt his next orgasm build from deep within him and he knew it would be a deluge of cum. Her breathing and moaning sounded so good in his ear and they were sweating and moving into each other. When she cried out and began to shudder around him, he exploded deep inside her. He could hear her pleasure echoing off the walls of the warehouse and he didn't stop until he emptied every drop into her. He collapsed on top of her and felt her breathing under him. His head was spinning and he felt so relaxed.

She played with his hair and stroked his back as she came back to the present. Never had she met someone with whom she felt so turned on and yet so comfortable. It had been the sweetest afternoon and she hoped that it wasn't the end of their encounter.

12