The Photo Shoot

Story Info
The wife's photo shoot took an unexpected turn...again.
4.9k words
4.18
75.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been here before. Unbeknownst to her husband at the time, she had arranged for his wedding gift a racy, sexy photo shoot with a photographer she found online. While she was slightly apprehensive about doing it then, the photographer was a total pro and made her feel confident that it would turn out even better than she planned when it was all said and done. The photographer couldn't have been more spot on - the shoot, done a number of weeks before their wedding, completely exceeded her expectations. The pictures the photographer, Nikki, took turned out amazingly well, and the bound book that she made containing the best of those pictures was his wedding gift, a gift money simply couldn't buy. She couldn't have been more pleased by his reaction when he received it, as he raved about stunning a gift it was, and how stunning she looked in it.

She recalled receiving his praise in stride, getting warm between her legs, particularly because of the pictures that were taken that day that her husband was not aware of. The pictures that did make it into the book were without a doubt insanely sexy but they were never lewd or inappropriate as she was clothed in varying degrees of racy lingerie. What wasn't in the book were all the other pictures, those of her in various states of undress and orgasmic pleasure. While completely unintended, she had become so aroused during that photoshoot that Nikki, as she had done with select other clients, encouraged the wife to do what came naturally in the moment. In that moment what came naturally to the then fiancée was not stopping when she looped her fingers into her bra straps in a mock attempt to pull them down. The pictures that her husband didn't see captured his now wife in fact pulling those straps down completely, revealing her perfect tits to the camera lens.

What the husband also didn't see were the pictures of his wife pulling on her extended nipples, making them hard as pebbles, perfectly framed by Nikki. By this point far too turned on to stop, Nikki kept the camera whirring as his wife's hands traversed her body and paused at the lacy thong covering her bare pussy. Her husband had stroked his cock many times to the pictures of his wife looking into the camera with a lustful look on her face while she tugged the thong to just above her pussy. She knew he had done so because he had told her once or twice that he had used the wedding gift to get him off.

She knew more than that though, because she had caught him a number of times (unbeknownst to him) repeatedly taking his stiff cock into his hand as he salivated over the pictures of her face, stroking it faster and faster to the point that his wife could sometimes hear him slapping his meat from down the hall. Her husband routinely would tug on his balls just before they would start to tighten, after which his cock head would flare, his hot seed would rise from his full balls, and would soon erupt from his cock, coating not just his hand but any number of items depending on where the husband was, be it the sink, the couch, the floor, his belly, his chest. What never changed was the volume of cum that flew everywhere, painting all of those things a milky, dripping white.

She relished catching him beating his cock, all the more so when he did it to her racy yet not completely X-rated pictures. Every time she secretly caught him stroking his cock to that that she would think back to the original photo shoot...Nikki had positioned herself on the side of the bed and, capturing his wife's gloriously extended body, Nikki kept snapping as the fiancée pulled the thong off and threw it casually to the floor. Nikki was not immune to the sexuality that permeated the air, as not only did she think the fiancée was among the most beautiful women she'd ever photographed, her actions were far and away the most sexy. As her camera began to focus on the fiancée's fingers plunging into her wet pussy, Nikki took her non-camera hand and quickly jammed it down her pants, to find exactly what she expected - sopping wetness. Having rarely felt this aroused before, Nikki inserted first one, then two fingers into her pussy as she tried to focus on the subject of her camera, the soon to be wife who had suddenly focused her attention on Nikki.

As the camera took as wide an angle as possible to capture as much of the delicious vision in front of her as it could, Nikki's cunt gushed when the wife took her two, clearly soaked, fingers from her cunt and, staring straight into the camera, swallowed both whole until their entire lengths disappeared into her mouth. The wife moaned as she did so, relishing the taste and letting her fingertips touch the back of her throat. Nikki lustily moaned in response. Throwing caution to the wind, she put the camera down and tore her pants off. After ripping her thong and throwing it to the corner, she stood right at the foot of the bed, barely two feet from the wife's head, and began to furiously plunge two fingers in and out of her wet cunt. So wet was her cunt that the sound of her fingers mauling it filled the room. It was that sound that sent the fiancée's fingers flying back to her own dripping pussy, followed by the room filling with the sounds of two gushing cunts being abused by multiple fingers.

While Nikki would later wish she could have captured on film the woman furiously pummeling her pussy, in the moment Nikki could think of nothing else except her building orgasm, right in front of the fiancee. She stared at the woman's pert, perfect tits, nipples hard as rocks, begging to be sucked. Her mouth watered and her cunt tingled even more at the thought. While Nikki has only ever craved cock to this point in her life, she couldn't help herself in that moment, so she bent over, cunt inches from the woman's face, and engulfed one of the fiancee's extended nipples into her mouth. Her sucking on that nipple was enough to send the fiancée over the edge as a violent orgasm washed over her, body shaking, hips thrusting into the air, moans and 'fuck fuck fuck!!' spewing from her mouth.

As the fiancee's orgasm extended longer than she could ever recall, Nikki stood back up, cunt less than a foot from the fiancee's face, and, strumming her clit ferociously, experienced an earth shattering climax herself, cum flowing from her cunt, dripping down her legs. The fiancée glanced up at Nikki's cunt and legs and immediately saw the juices coating Nikki's legs, which sent a shudder coursing through the fiancee's taut body. She then reached one of her hands over her head and ran it along Nikki's leg, collecting so much cum that it coated the entire length of her finger. She quickly brought it to her mouth and, smiling wickedly as she stared Nikki right in the eyes, swallowed her fingers while, Nikki's cum filling her waiting mouth. Both Nikki and the fiancée moaned, never knowing either could reach such heights with not a cock in sight. The two women, flushed and panting, each took deep breathes as they came down off their sexual highs. Neither said anything to the other, because nothing needed to be said.

But the husband knew none of this, although if he did he would likely have stroked his cock to the mental image every single day if he had the chance. So when he casually suggested that she should do another photoshoot of her pregnant, she immediately got wet, mind racing back to the earth shattering orgasm that first shoot produced. While she was happy to do the photoshoot prior to the wedding, she was slightly less sure given her current state. At nearly six months pregnant, she was clearly showing and her body had not surprisingly changed quite dramatically. The good thing was her husband seemed to truly love those changes, which not unexpectedly included not just her belly swelling but her tits too, from a large B to full DDs. After a few encouraging conversations with her husband, she was convinced to do it, and began to look forward to it.

On the day of the shoot the wife packed up her things, which included a similar, if not identical, variety of lingerie as the last time, the only difference being she couldn't bring all of the same selections as her very full, ripe tits wouldn't fit it all of them. Wearing a pair of black lululemon pants and a loose fitting, gray long sleeve top that covered her belly but accentuated her tits, the wife was trying to project a generally modest look but in fact the look was the epitome of understated sex appeal. As the wife entered the studio, Nikki greeted her with a big hug, like they were long last friends, and commented how well pregnancy suited her, saying 'wow, most women would kill to look like you normally much less at 6 months pregnant!' Blushing, the wife thanked Nikki for her kind words and commented how the set-up looked remarkably similar to last time, with a single queen size bed in what looked like a hotel room. Neither mentioned the mutual orgasms they each had induced in the other the last time, but their quick glances told each that the thought and images were on their minds.

When Nikki noted she was ready to start whenever the wife was but that she was curious what outfits she brought with her, the wife placed her bag on the table and went through each one. Together they agreed on what would be the best order for the gorgeous wife to don each outfit and, without much further ado, the wife moved to the corner to start getting changed into the first outfit.

Her first outfit consisted of a black babydoll flyaway top that encased and showcased her bulging, mouth-watering cleavage while sexily accommodating her baby bump, with a matching black thong. Running her through the initial paces to warm her up, Nikki had the milf sit and lie on the bed in various positions. Having been through this routine once before the wife was generally familiar with it but Nikki could tell the wife was a bit nervous, unsure how sexy she actually was given her current state. Nikki offered some mild encouragement as she knew the wife, based on the experience from last time, wouldn't take long to warm herself up. She had the wife take a few more pictures with her black outfit on and then had her move on to the next one.

This next one consisted of a form fitting, sheer red body suit with matching red thong. Nikki gasped when she saw her step out, as the woman in front of her was truly a sight to behold. The lusciously long, toned legs, the round belly containing her child, and her perfectly full, encased tits, nipples barely concealed by the sheer body stocking, transformed this already gorgeous woman into a stunning vision of beauty and sexuality. She climbed onto the bed and, without having to be told, began to position herself in various poses. The looks she gave the camera were smoldering and Nikki knew that now this wife was very much into it.

When the wife voluntarily started moving her hands all along her body, Nikki knew this was going to be a particularly special shoot. The wife started by framing her belly with her hands, rubbing all over it lovingly. From there her hands moved up her body until each hand grabbed a breast, although both hands struggled to contain those breasts because of how full they had become. She felt their heft while staring into the camera, caressing them and playing with her nipples just long enough to make them hard as little stones. When she began to gently tug at each she moaned softly, clearly thrilled with the bolt of energy that coursed through her body as she did. The camera capturing all of this, Nikki no longer needed to offer any words of encouragement, nor did she need to tell the wife to do what came natural, as the wife was clearly a natural at doing just that.

In an effort to try and keep some sense of decorum, the wife removed her hands from her tits and took different poses, thinking about how her husband would react to seeing these pictures, and what he might do to himself as he did. As she was picturing him looking at the hardbound book of pictures of her from this shoot while taking his hard cock in his hand and starting to stroke it, she couldn't help but move her hands down her body, along her upper thighs, and close to the heat burning through between her legs. Boring a hole through into the camera with her striking blue eyes, she ran her hands along both of her inner thighs, just barely grazing what lay between them. Even that subtle touch sent sparks through her and elicited another moan. Nikki captured both her face, eyes closed now, a picture of intense anticipation, and her hands as they worked along her fit thighs. The images would make any man instantly hard, and the sexual tension in the room resulting from the wife's movements, attitude, and unmistakable sexual energy was palpable.

The wife could feel how wet she had become and she desperately wanted to go one step further, to feel exactly how slick her pussy had become. She restrained herself though, knowing she had at least another outfit or two to put on to ensure her husband got the best show possible. She then reluctantly rose from the bed and stripped off the bodystocking without regard for Nikki's presence, exhibiting no modesty whatsoever. For her part Nikki didn't mind at all as she had seen countless women change in front of her, although none of them could hold a candle to this milf in her midst. As her wife put on the next lingerie set Nikki suspected it might not stay on long...

The wife returned to the bed wearing nothing but a royal blue strappy bra with a matching strappy thong. The image was so striking Nikki quickly caught herself staring, completely engrossed in this woman beauty. After letting Nikki drink her body in for a few more moments, and after ensuring Nikki had seen enough to get her pussy starting to flow, the wife looked at Nikki; upon realizing she was staring she quickly grabbed her camera and re-started the session. The wife posed in various positions, looking more and more sexy with each successive one. Her hands were freely roaming her turned-on body, setting it on fire even more than before. As she was teasing the straps of her blue bra to make for an exquisite look for her husband, she pulled down one strap, letting it dangle from her shoulder while the cup still covered her tit. As she began to pull the other strap down too, she noticed a barely perceptible nod from Nikki...knowing what it meant, and desperately wanting to do so, she pulled the strap down and then unclasped the bra, tossing it carelessly on the floor.

Wanting her husband to see a few shots of her sans bra but still covered, she brought her hands to her bare tits and gave the camera her most delectable fuck me face - her husband would later tell her it was those shots that invariably were among the images that pushed him over the edge, letting loose torrents of cum as he murdered his cock to the book of photos. Feeling the sparks of electricity all over her body and wanting to let loose, she let go of her tits, giving Nikki plenty of opportunity to capture how perfect they were. The wife closed her eyes and began toying with her nipples, drawing gasps of breath each time she tugged on one. She laid down on the bed on her back, head at the foot of it, to allow Nikki to take some shots from that angle. The view was one Nikki would never forget...the wife's tits sticking up proudly, her hands all over them, followed by her perfectly round belly, trailing off to the space between her legs and those athletic legs that seemed to go on forever.

Nikki could tell the wife was getting increasingly aroused and watched as one of her hands moved from her tit, down over her belly and disappear beneath her royal blue thong. The lens captured it all, from the wife's one hand tugging on her nipple to her other arm extended over her belly, hand clearly between her legs. The next thing Nikki knew the wife's other hand was reaching for the straps of the thong...whereas before the wife was simply teasing pulling it down, this time there was no pretense, such was the wife's passion. She removed the other hand from between her legs and swiftly pulled the thong down, letting it drop on the bed. The image before Nikki was among the most sensual, sexual she had ever witnessed - the goddess of a woman, head tilted back in ecstasy, back arched, tits raised, nipples extended, belly round and full, with her hands clearly between her bare legs but the camera unable to see beyond the belly. Nikki knew damn well where those hands were and, like before, she too couldn't resist. She quickly plunged one hand down her pants to find her slick lips, which engulfed both of her fingers as soon as they were presented.

The smell of sex filled the room as the wife slowly started to play with her moist pussy. The wife's moans started off soft and slow, indicating her building intensity. Unseen by the wife, Nikki glanced to the closet and nodded, out of which walked the wife's husband, naked as the day was long, rock hard cock sticking straight out from his hips. Being sure not to reveal himself to his wife, who was too caught up in the feelings of her body to notice any movement elsewhere in the room, the husband walked up to the foot of the bed, where his wife's head was laying, and he placed his impossibly hard cock across the length of it, tip on her chin, balls on the top of her forehead. The camera was trained on his wife's face as he did so, capturing every part of her reaction. Stunned at first, the wife flinched, eyes flying open, hands immediately stopping what they were doing between her legs. Upon looking up and see her husband's naked body, the body she knew so well, looming over him, she relaxed, resumed playing with her slick pussy lips, and opened her mouth, tongue extended. With a sly grin, the wife then trailed her tongue from the flared head of her husband's engorged cock all the way down the shaft, reveling in feeling every little ridge along the way, until she licked the full, seed-laden balls staring at her. She didn't know how the hell her husband was there but she was less concerned about that explanation, which was sure to come later, and far more focused on the orgasm that was sure to come washing over her in short order.

His presence, and his cock hovering right over her face, sent her excitement into overdrive. Her hands flew back down to her pussy, one hand furiously attacking her engorged clit, the other plunging two fingers deep inside her slick, glistening hole. With Nikki within feet of both of them snapping pictures as fast as she could, his gorgeous wife looked straight up at him, tilted her head back and opened her mouth, quickly inhaling the purple head of his cock. She was rewarded with a guttural groan from her husband. The camera captured all of it, from the wife taking just the tip in her waiting mouth to the husband plunging the entire shaft all the way in, touching the back of her throat. She moaned as it did, and moaned again as he leaned over and pulled on her nipples.

With all her pent up arousal and excitement, it was clear she wasn't going to last long. He thrust his hard cock into her mouth a few more times, and after one particularly deep thrust he left it sitting it her throat, camera capturing the bulge in her throat, the outline of his cock unmistakable. After a few moments he took it out and let it dangle just over her so she could focus on the feelings deep in her cunt. As he tugged just a little harder on her nipples he leaned over and whispered 'I want you to come over all your fingers for me as she captures your orgasm, your body shaking, your groans and moans, all on film...'. As if on cue her body began to quake followed by her uttering, 'fuck, oh fuck oh fuck!' What followed was the most massive orgasm he had ever seen her have, sending her body convulsing, legs shaking uncontrollably as a slight sheen of sweat covered her lithe body. Nikki captured her orgasmic high from all sorts of angles, from her face to her flushed tits to her belly and legs. She would come to view this photoshoot as the best she had ever experienced, and there was more still to come.

12