The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers

I knew what was coming, Bobby was going to have me do this. As I said before, he always liked having men see me, but this was a new level.

I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he was really getting off on the whole thing and I was too. I was now pretty sure where this was all going, hell, he had told me the whole plan last week in bed. This was just the culmination of his fantasy.

I figured what the hell, I was really aroused by the whole situation. I wondered what was going through Mark's mind. Was he as aroused as I was by this whole thing. I mean it's not like we didn't see each other around school and stuff. I wondered how it all would play out and I found myself getting even more aroused thinking about it.

Bobby was acting the great director now and I just let him. That way if he ever had an issue about what happened tonight, I could point out to him whose idea it all was. Anyway, I sat on the edge of the couch naked looking at Mark's dick twitching about 4 inches or so in front of my face. It was the first black dick I had ever seen personally, It was pretty impressive, especially how big the head was, it was like a large purple lemon. He was really worked up now, there was precum on the tip and it was twitching up and down. He was on the edge of cuming just standing there and I hadn't even touched him yet.

“OK Jenn, I want you to just stick your tongue out and lick the very tip of Mark's dick.”

There it was, it was out... he wanted me to go through with it... and so I did.

I leaned forward and as my tongue touched his dick, Bobby started taking the pictures. I opened my mouth and slowly took just the head into my mouth. I still didn't touch him with anything other than my lips and mouth. I heard Mark intake a sharp breath and moan softly. Bobby was going crazy shooting from different angles and I didn't move at all while he was shooting.

Finally I rolled my tongue around the dick and slowly leaned forward until I had as much of him in as I could. I just couldn’t swallow the whole thing. Bobby continued to click away. Mark was breathing fast now, starting to lose control. I leaned back and his wet dick slowly slid out of my throat and then mouth until I just held on to the head. Bobby got up close and changed the lighting a little bit, I guess to show how wet Mark's dick was. He clicked away focusing on just my face and the dick in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around the head of Mark's dick again and he lost it. I felt the head swell and then the salty blast filled my mouth. He groaned an apology, but that didn't stop it. Bobby shouted for me to let him go and I did. The camera clicked at the same time as the next spasm sent a jet of spoo at my face. The picture caught it just blasting out of his dick. The next picture shows it on the side of my face and another blast in the air heading toward me. These are all black and white art shots and when I saw them later, I have to say they were pretty incredible. I reached up with both hands and took his dick back into my mouth and pumped him dry sucking down whatever he had left. He moaned and never lost his steel. His dick stayed rock hard, and I could tell that after the initial sensitivity, he was back to enjoying a good blow job. He ran his hands through my hair as I went down on him. I had my hand on his ass cheeks pulling him to me as I sucked that big, black dick. Bobby didn't try to direct here, he just snapped away. At one point he took a damp towel and wiped the mess away from the side of my face and then continued to take pictures. Mark was pumping his dick into my mouth and moaning out his pleasure as I worked my magic on him.

Bobby let this go on for perhaps 10 minutes or so, maybe longer. Finally, he said that we needed to set up for the next set of shots. I was hot again and I knew Mark was as well. We stopped somewhat reluctantly I suppose, and I looked over to Bobby. My face was red with excitement and lust. My nipples were huge and swollen, in fact my areola were all puffed up with my excitement. My pussy was engorged and throbbing. I needed to get laid now.

He told me that he wanted me to lie back on the couch. I did as he asked anticipating what was about to happen. He had Mark kneel between my spread legs, then ease forward so the head of his dick was right at my throbbing coral pink pussy. Bobby took a picture, then adjusted the lights and had Mark move so that the head of was spreading my lips. I lay there biting my bottom lip as Bobby took his pictures. Bobby told us not to move as he went in the other room to get more film.

“Are you OK with this?” I moaned to Mark as soon as Bobby left the room. “Oh yeah? I’m real OK with this, I've fantasized about this since I first saw your pictures and when Bobby asked me a couple of weeks ago if I'd like to model with you while he took pictures, I jumped at the chance. I didn’t think anything like this would happen, but I hoped.”

"A couple of weeks ago!" I exclaimed in a loud whisper, John nodded as he slowly slid his dick deeper into my pussy. I moaned when I felt him move into me and forgot anything I was going to say.

“You are so fucking hot Jenn, I just gotta feel you wrapped around my dick.”

I pushed back at him, feeling him go deeper and arched my head back in pleasure.

“Ummm, I'm so fucking glad he picked me”, he murmured, his dick buried deep in my hot pussy. I felt him flex his muscles and his dick swelled inside of me. I responded in kind and he groaned as I squeezed him in a velvet grip. Bobby was taking his time and I guess Mark just couldn't take it any more. He slowly slid his dick all the way out and then all the way in again. My hips were up off the couch, he had his hands under me holding my butt cheeks and he was studying his dick buried in my pussy.

“You like what you see?” I asked smiling.

“Oh yeah, real good, I just need a moment to enjoy looking at it”, he laughed. “I'm thinking too much about what's happening and how it feels… I wanted to see it too.”

Bobby finally came back into the room saying that he had trouble finding more film. As he came toward us, Mark slid his dick back out of my pussy so that just the head was buried in me. Bobby came over and seemed to ignore the fact that Mark's dick was slick with my juices. I just lay back on my elbows and Bobby started to photograph my pussy with Mark's dick just barely in it.

Mark, reach down and pull her lips out so they're coming out instead of being pushed in.

I felt the fingers pull my lips out and arrange them around them around his dick. Bobby clicked off a few more pictures and then told Mark to slide it deeper into me. Mark did that very slowly and I moaned biting my lip as his dick slowly slid all the way in. Without being told Mark then began to just as slowly pull it back out again. I opened my eyes and saw that Mark's eyes were closed and he was just concentrating on what he was feeling. Bobby was filming us from all angles. The camera’s clicking just a background to what we were doing. Mark slid his dick all the way out of my pussy and I groaned, pushing my pelvis up toward where I knew his dick must be.

All of a sudden and without warning he plunged back in, his dick hitting a perfect bulls eye as he buried himself to the hilt deep inside of me. I screamed with pleasure as he filled me back up. Almost as quickly, he pulled out again and waited a pause, then attacked me again and again. I was so worked up now that I was incoherent, just moaning and groaning in the throes of sexual intoxication.

Just as I was building up the release of another orgasm, Bobby told him to stop for a minute. I moaned for him not to stop, not yet, but Bobby told me to just be patient.

“Mark I want you to lie on the couch, Jenn I want you on top.” I stood up on wobbly legs and and waited for Mark to lie down, then I climbed on top of him. I positioned his dick at the entrance of my pussy while Bob shot away and then I slowly sat back on it taking it all in. Mark put his hands on either side of my hips and I started to ride him. My breasts were bouncing and Mark reached up to play with them as I rode his dick. It felt so good that I didn’t say anything when Bob came over with a video camera filming us. I just closed my eyes and continued to fuck this big beautiful black man.

“Lean back Jenn, let’s see his dick fucking that pussy of yours.”

I leaned way back on my elbow and moved my hips, every time I moved I could feel his dick pulling against my clit and it was driving me crazy. Bob filmed the whole thing close up just like he’d fantasized the week before.

“How do you like it Jenn, feel good… it sure looks good?” Bobby asked.

“Oh god, Bobby…it feels so good, I love it!”

He couldn’t take it anymore I guess, he gave the camera to Mark to keep filming and pulled his own dick out of his pants and fed it into my mouth I sat up a bit straighter so that I could get a hold of it and started to suck it greedily. Mark held the camera behind him so that you could see his dick sliding in and out of my pussy while I blew Bobby. When I started to run my tongue around that sensitive spot on the bottom of his dick, it was too much for poor Bobby. He blew his top with a loud groan. I continued to suck on his dick until I had drained him. He pulled away and took the video camera back.

"Goddamn, I needed that he laughed, I was having trouble concentrating for a little bit there."

He left for a couple of minutes and I continued to ride Mark, he had incredible staying power and I was so close to the edge of an orgasm, I just couldn’t seem to hit the plateau, but it was almost more delicious as a result. He pulled me down and suckled my nipples while he continued to drive into my violated pussy. I was so high.

Bobby came back in with the camera loaded and set the video camera on a tripod. Finally he told us to stop, he need some other shots. I really didn’t want to now, I was so close and I knew that if I stoped then I would slide away from the orgasm.

Jenn, I want you to lie down on the couch and put your hand over your head behind you. When I did, I felt something on one of my wrists and saw the Bobby had some silk ties and was tying my arms together up over my head to the heavy light stand at the end of the couch above my head. He then took my ankles and draped them over the edge of the couch, spreading my legs and positioning my pussy at the edge of the couch. He tied my ankles to the feet of the couch. I watched him apprehensively as he did this but I didn't argue, I was too excited to fight. He then tied a blindfold over my eyes. Once that was done, I could here the clicking as he started taking more pictures of me all bound up. When the camera stopped clicking, I wondered what was happening. I heard footsteps leaving the studio and figured that he must be reloading the camera. I felt a hand on my breast caressing them and then a moment later heard someone come back into the studio.

I heard Bobby's voice tell Mark that he could do whatever he wanted now and he would just snap away. Mark's hard dick was again at my opening and he asked me if I wanted him to slide it in. I whispered that I did, No Jenn you need to tell me what you want me to do to you. I was quiet for a second, then in frustration and in my need, I told him that I wanted him to fuck me.

“Do you want me to just fuck you Jenn or do you want me to fuck you hard?”

He was rolling my nipple between his strong fingers, teasing it as he talked to me, it was driving me crazy. I was moaning and rolling my body so that it pulled as I moved away from the fingers.

“I want you to slide your big dick into me and just go crazy, I need you to fuck me like a madman now… rape my pussy!”

He got up and I felt the weight at the end of the couch. He slid his dick into me agonizingly slow. I arched my hips as much as I could, but he was in control. He started the slow rhythm again and it was so delicious.

He talked to Bobby as he slowly fucked me.

"Man, you are one lucky bastard. What a great piece of ass you have here man, I don't know if I would be sharing it but since you did, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this man."

My hips were moving in rhythm to what he was doing to me.

“Come on... talk to me Jenn, tell me what you want, Baby, I want to hear it.”

I gasped out between moans, “I want you to do what you were doing before Mark, pull it out and then back in again, fast and hard”.

“Like this you mean” and he pulled it all the way of my pussy and then rammed it back in.

I arched my back against the bonds and screamed out a moan. “Yes” I cried, “like that again Mark do that again” I begged.

He pulled out for a few seconds and slammed it back even harder burying himself and crushing my clit as ground his hips into mine. I was so open that it must’ve made a soft easy target for his hard dick.

“OH MY GOD………….. ohhhhhhh yes!!!!!”

She likes it rough sometimes Mark, why don't you give her a little of that.

He leaned down and bit down on one of my nipples and tugged not so gently and I moaned again. I rolled my hips as he moved his hips in the opposite direction, it made his dick feel much larger, he was kind of using it as a stirrer of sorts and it was driving me nuts. He let go of my nipple and pulled out again with a wet pop.

"Noooo" I cried "I want more, give it to me Mark. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!

The next time he spoke he was up by my head, he turned me to face him and told me that he wanted to see me taste myself on his dick and then slid it across my lips. I was so far gone that I just gobbled that thing up. He roughly played with my tits as he started to pound it into my mouth. I was so close to an orgasm and had been for the last half hour or so. Just when I get close, he'd stop for one reason or another. Now his rough treatment of my breasts and mouth were exciting me to new heights. I was getting so close and was going absolutely wild on his dick. Just when I felt him getting close, he'd pull out for a few seconds to get control. One time when he pulled out, he taunted me by asking how I liked being his prisoner. I told him that I loved it, I knew that's what he wanted to hear and we seemed to be playing a sort of game.

He slipped his dick back into my mouth and moaned as I slid my tongue around and over his throbbing member.

“Oh Baby you have a great mouth, damn that is so sweet and I just love your titties with those big fat nipples. They're even nicer than I imagined, those nipples are so soft and chewy. When I saw all those pictures in class showing off your beautiful self to anyone who cared to look, I knew that you'd be a fine piece of ass. Just the fact that you were willing to pose like you did, showing off your titties and pussy told me that. It surprised the hell out of me the first time Bobby showed some of those bareass shots in class. Man, I knew right there that was you and tasty piece of ass, I wanted a taste of that sweetness. That you let Bobby show you off like that… oohh yeah, I knew that there was a chance that maybe I could feel that sweet pussy wrapped around my black dick. You are the perfect little slut.”

The whole time he's talking, I'm sucking away on him, moaning and rocking my hips as he’s pulling and squeezing my tits.

“You want to get fucked some more Jenn? That pussy of yours ready for some more good, hard, black dick.”

I moaned yes and he pulled his dick out of my mouth again.

“Tell me Jenn tell me what you want.”

“I want you to slide your big dick into my tight pussy and just fuck me. I just need to get fucked” I moaned.

“My dick or any dick Jenn, any dick would feel good right about now wouldn't it.”

“Mmmmm, I moaned, yes any dick would feel good… I need to feel a dick in my pussy now… please fuck me I cried, stop making me beg for it.”

OK, Jenn and he slid his dick back into my mouth and squeezed my tits hard. A moment later I felt another dick at my wet opening. I tried to move away from the dick in my mouth, but Mark held me to him and then I was impaled. It had to be Bobby and he just buried himself to the hilt in me. Almost involuntarily, I raised my hips to meet his thrust and then he started to pump away. Time became I guess kind of rubbery or at least lost focus. I sucked at the dick in my mouth as the dick in my pussy pounded away. I could hear heavy breathing but with my own rough breathing drowning almost everything else, I lost track of everything. I was just lying there getting the screwing of my life while I sucked on Mark's hard dick. Mark was roughly playing with my breast now too. It was all too much and it couldn't have more than a few seconds when I felt the waves of my next orgasm begin to suddenly to peak. I thought maybe Bobby would stop before I hit the edge, but he didn't. If anything, he picked up his pace and when I went over the edge screaming, he couldn't control himself and blew his load too with a loud groan.

He pumped my pussy as he blew hot shot after hot shot deep into me. I was pushing my pussy at him, squeezing him in my orgasmic convulsions. Once his contractions were over, he slowly stroked a few seconds more, then pulled his dick out and then switched places with Mark. I could taste the combination of my juices and his as Bobby slid his slick dick into my mouth. I was in such a daze that I didn't even care any more. I just started to suck him off. A moment later, Mark slid his dick into my pussy teasing me by only sliding it in halfway. I was so aroused that I could feel another orgasm starting to build already. Bobby pulled his dick out of my mouth and I leaned my head back moaning is ecstasy as Mark began to pound my pussy.

“Come one Jenn, talk to me tell me what you want tell me what you like.”

“Ohhh Mark” I moaned “fuck me, just fuck me deep. I want it slow and deep right now”, and he did.

Bobby slipped his dick back into my mouth and started to fuck my face. With my hands tied above my head, there was nothing I could do to control him. Bobby had to be a bit sensitive as I started to suck on his dick, he kept jumping every time I would graze the head with my teeth or I was too rough with my tongue, but he started to get hard again and seemed to be into it again, I was having a hard time focusing on the dick in my mouth with the screwing I was geting from Mark. He finally pulled his dick out of my mouth, I lay back to enjoy the screwing I was getting. As my need increased I moaned for him to fuck me faster, harder. “Pull it out and then slam it back in all the way yessssss that's it, just like that oh my god that feels so good oh god!"

As I got closer to the orgasm, he slipped out of me and began to rub my clit with the head of his dick and when I was just at the edge. By this time I was moaning incoherently. Just as I was about to come, he drove it deep into my pussy, he drove it in so deep and so hard that it actually hurt. But I was beyond caring, I felt the waves roll over me.

“I'm coming” I moaned, “Oh my god, I'm coming” and I went over the edge. He pumped a couple of time, but the tight contractions of my pussy were too much and he couldn't hold out either. I felt myself starting to black out from the intensity of the orgasm, then I felt him blast his red hot load deep into my pussy.

I was still in the after throes of the orgasm when he pulled out of me and another man entered me, I knew it had to be Bobby again. My god, but it felt good. He started to fuck with a machine like rhythm. I was meeting his every thrust and mouthing my pleasure when a strange voice asked if I liked that nice fat, cock. I was stunned, but too far gone to stop. I was out of control totally and I had no idea who was inside me and it drove me insane with lust to think that a stranger was enjoying my body while I was tied up.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers