The Photo Shoot Ch. 02

Story Info
The shy wife loses her inhibitions.
4k words
4.33
73.2k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week and a half passed and Scott got a message on his answering machine that made him smile. He had gotten a call from Barbi and she left her number so he immediately called her.

"Barbi, this is Scott, you called?" Scott asked. "Hi Scott, I did call and wanted to know if you had anything that I could do some modeling for you." Barbi asked. "As a matter of fact, I have something next Tuesday but I'm sure you probably wouldn't want to do it," Scott tells her. Barbi's interest peaked when he didn't tell her so she asked what it was.

"It's a man and woman session. They are supposed to be romantically involved and they each do a nude scene. Are you interested?" Scott says.

Scott was blown away when she asked what she should wear. He really didn't even remotely think she would be interested with some stranger. He couldn't believe how this shy, reserved woman had transformed into a sex crazed fuck machine. "I'll have something for you to wear so just be here around 6:00 PM on Tuesday and we'll make you a star," Scott says. Barbi giggles and says that Scott says the sweetest things.

When Karen got back from lunch, Scott tells her that he just got a call from Barbi and she agreed to help us out with the couple shot on Tuesday.

She was excited to know that Barbi had agreed and was going to be here.

Deep down in her mind, she couldn't wait to see her sister in law naked and fucking some stranger.

On Tuesday, just like clockwork, Barbi rang the door bell to the studio.

Karen hurriedly went to let her in and once inside, she and Barbi embraced in a big hug and kiss. They were so glad that they were together again.

Scott was busy setting everything up so Karen led Barbi to the dressing room. "What do you think I should wear for this Karen?" Barbi asked.

"Barbi, I was thinking about the mini skirt you wore the other night if that's all right," Karen suggests. Barbi broke into a big smile and tells her that she was hoping she would suggest that one.

Karen moved to Barbi and her fingers found the bottom of the pullover Barbi was wearing and started to lift it over her head. Barbi's hands moved to her jeans and unsnapped them and pushed them down her legs. Karen unhooked the bra and Barbi's big breasts seem to pop out of their confinement.

Barbi's hand found the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs in one smooth movement. Karen gasped and said, "Oh my gosh, you have shaved your pussy." Barbi smiled and asked if she liked. Karen immediately moved her hand to Barbi's mound and slid a finger across her clit. Karen dropped to her knees in front of Barbi and slipped around Barbi's waist and cupped her ass and pulled her closer to her mouth. Karen looked up at Barbi and says, "Hmmmmm, I like." Karen's tongue shot out and slide between Barbi's puffy folds and Barbi moaned and held on to Karen's head.

Barbi began hunching her hips forward, driving Karen's tongue deeper inside of her with each thrust. Karen tasted her silky walls and moved her lips to the exposed clit and latched on and began sucking it. Barbi fucked harder as she was nearing her first orgasm of many she will have tonight.

"Karen, that feeeeeeeels so gooooooood. Fuck me with your tongue and let me cum," Barbi whispers. Karen slid three fingers in the hot hole and started sucking harder on her clit. Barbi let out a loud moan and thrust her hips against the invading fingers and her pussy erupts and grips Karen's fingers. She trembled as her orgasm raced through her body. Her legs became weak and she grabbed Karen's head for balance as her flood continued. Barbi was beyond hot. She was scorching inside her pussy and Karen's fingers were putting out that fire.

After Barbi caught her breath, she tells Karen that she wanted to repay that favor for her but Karen stops her and says that there will be plenty of time for that and for them to get ready.

Karen went out to see Scott while Barbi finished dressing. Scott asked what was taking so long for her to get dressed and Karen walked up to him and planted a big kiss on his lips. He backed his head away when he smelled a distinct odor of pussy on her lips and said with a smile, "I see you've been at it again." Karen's hand moved down and strokes his hardening cock with her hand and kissed him again. "Whoaaaa little lady, we have work to do," Scott tells her. Karen had a little pout on her face and backed off.

Her face changed from a pout to a smile as she says, " Yep, I sure have and I want you later." Scott says, "I think we can work something out." He then leans over and kisses her again before he goes back to his setting up the camera.

Karen heard the door bell ring and swiftly went to open the door so the male model could come in. He walked in wearing a tux and was a real hunk.

She quickly thought maybe Barbi should have worn an evening gown, but what the hell. They wouldn't have clothes on very long anyway. She led him in and he and Scott greeted each other.

Ray, the model, asked Scott if he could find someone that would be right for this shoot and Scott tells him that he thinks that he may have gotten more than he had hoped for. Ray was a professional that had been in some porno films and smiled at the challenge.

Barbi walked in and all eyes turned towards her as she blushed with the sudden looks. Ray smiled and said, "Damn, she looks hot. Scott added," you just don't know how hot she can get." Scott introduces Ray to Barbi and he lifts her hand and kisses it as she blushes. She never has had this much attention going her way and she sure did like it.

Scott moved them over to the couch and instructed them on how he wanted the shot to progress. He tells them they are lovers and to start holding each other and do a little petting. They got ready and when Scott moved by the camera, he says, "Action."

They went into each others arms and hugged each other until Ray started kissing along Barbi's neck. They'd pause for Scott to get a shot and then continued. Barbi was feeling hot and leaned her head to the side while Ray continued kissing her neck. She moved her head back and she started kissing his cheek and down his neck. Their arms held each other until Ray pulled away and turned Barbi around so her back was facing him and he moved his arms around her again and started kissing her neck again.

Barbi pressed her body against his and felt a definite bulge against her ass as she moved closer. Ray was getting turned on by this hot woman and his cock started straining against the front of his pants.

"OK Ray, keep that position and start unbuttoning her blouse." Scott instructs.

Barbi felt a rush of juices saturating her pussy when Scott gave his instructions. Ray's hands moved to the button and one by one, he opened each one as he continued kissing her neck. She leaned back against him again and started moving her ass from side to side, trying to trap his huge feeling cock between the cheeks of her ass.

Ray removed her blouse and his hands moved to her breasts. Her breasts and his big hands were a perfect match. She moaned when he took her nipples between his big fingers and tweaked them. She pushed her ass harder against his cock and started moving her hips up and down, letting it slide her skirt up in back. Ray aimed his hard cock into the crack of her ass and even though he still had his pants on, he made sure she felt him.

"Now the skirt," Scott barked out an order.

Ray stepped back and his hands moved to the waistband of her skirt and hooked his thick fingers inside and slowly shoved them down her thighs until it was laying on the floor. Barbi Surprised Scott when he saw that she had shaved her pussy and his hands moved immediately to the large lump that was forming in his pants. He came to his senses however, and started taking more pictures. He was almost watching more than taking pictures now because of the sight of this sexy bomb shell standing there naked before his eyes.

He glance over at Karen who had undone her blouse and was pinching her nipples. This was going to be one hell of a night Scott thought.

"Now you, Barbi, remove his clothes slowly." Scott said. She didn't hesitate with the command as her hand eased the jacket off of Ray and started unbuttoning his shirt. Once undone, she yanked it back off of his shoulders and she gasped at how ripped his body was. He was obviously a weight lifter and he had muscles on top of muscles. With the exception of the one muscle she wants to see, her fingers started moving over his skin.

She leaned into him and started nibbling on his nipples. What a sexy shot Scott thought and his camera started clicking.

Barbi didn't have to wait for Scott to tell her to remove his pants as her hands fought with the buckles. She found his zipper and seductively smiled into the camera as she lowered it. She then slid her hands inside of his pants and pushed them down his thighs and onto the floor. She lowered her body as she pushed them down and her eyes widened at the bulge in his briefs. She ran her hand over it then her fingers found the elastic and she slowly slid them down until his enormous cock sprang free. Scott was amazed at the restraint she had because of the closeness of his cock to her mouth.

"Hold up a minute, let's change the setting," Scott said, fearing that things would get out of hand before he finished the shoot. "Barbi, I want you to lay on the couch and Ray, move your face just inches away from her pussy and stick your tongue out like you a just fixing to lick her. They positioned themselves as instructed and Scott took some shots.

"Ok, now switch positions and Barbi, you get close to his cock and open your mouth as if you are fixing to take the head inside. Scott began shooting again. "Shit," Scott complained. He had run out of film and had to reload his camera.

Meanwhile Barbi continued holding Ray's cock and slowly began to stroke it. Her eyes glazed over and she couldn't resist any longer. She opened her mouth wide and slipped the head inside and her tongue started bathing his head. Ray leaned his head back and groaned as she began inching the big tool deeper in her mouth until she had half of him inside. She pulled back and then moved back on it, taking him another inch. She was not going to be denied, she relaxed her throat and started taking him deeper until her. By now, Scott had reloaded and started shooting again. He could see the head in her throat because of the lump and was in awe. She started bobbing her head up and down sucking, stroking, licking like she was possessed.

Ray was a professional and had good lasting power or he would have blown his load deep in her throat. He wasn't going to cum just yet. He wanted to bury his pole in her steamy pussy.

Ray pulled her up much to her disappointment and held her by the waist and lifted her up and sat her down on his lap. Her pouting face changed to one of delight at the notion that he was going to fuck her. She sat up on her knees and reached down and gripped his throbbing rod and guided it to her wet opening. Once she got the head inside, she sat down hard on it, driving it almost to the hilt. "AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH," Barbi moaned as her pussy stretched to the limit to fit this man's weapon inside her pussy. If it weren't the fact that she was so wet, he probably would have hurt her when it went in. She had never felt so much cock. She was determined to take it all so she started fucking Ray without any holding back. Her pussy erupted after the third stroke and seem to continue in one long orgasm as she fucked him hard and fast.

Scott had forgotten all about Karen who had shed all of her clothes and had three fingers buried deep in her own pussy. Her fingers were pulling on her nipples as she hunched her hand. She couldn't take it anymore. She needed a cock to fuck her silly. Flushed, she stopped fingering herself and walked over to Scott who was concentrating on watching Ray and Barbi. He had pulled his cock out and had just begun stroking it when he was startled because another hand grabbed him. Karen firmly gripped his cock and said, "I need this Baby. I need for it to be in my hot pussy." Karen took Scott's hand off of his cock and guided it to her sopping wet pussy and said to him, "You see baby, I'm so hot and I need this inside of me. Please come fuck me Scott." She didn't have to say it twice as he followed her to a mattress that was on the floor with his cock bouncing with each step.

Karen didn't need any foreplay. She wanted to be fucked and fucked now.

She lay on her back with her legs spread and Scott moved in between them and guided his hard cock into the entrance of her oven. She was on fire and needed only a big cock to put that fire out. She lifted her hips as he guided his cock to her pussy. Once the head was in, she reached and gripped his ass and pulled him deep as he thrust his hips. She started throwing her pussy at him as he fucked her hard. They both were so hot watching Ray and Barbi that it didn't take long for both of them to cum. Karen started first with a major orgasm and when her pussy contracted around Scott's cock, he started pumping harder until he exploded inside her. She locked her legs around his ass and held him deep inside of her until she felt the final spurts of cum from his throbbing cock.

Meanwhile, Barbi started to glow as she fucked herself into a frenzy. All the blood seem to rush to her pussy as the grand mal of orgasms racked her body. She pushed her pussy against his pubic area and just ground her clit against him. "FUCK ME YOU BASTARD," She screamed as the sounds echoed throughout the studio. "OHHHHHHH SHIT, I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGG, AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH" She screamed again. She collapsed against Ray and he held her close.

When Scott pulled his cock out of Karen, she scrambled over and slipped his cum covered cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked and cleaned every drop he had. Cum was dripping out of her hole and she ran her hand down there and caught as much as she could and she began licking her fingers. She sucked Scott back into her mouth and began to stroke him until he started getting hard again. She pushed him down on the mattress and straddled his hips with hers and guided his big cock into her pussy. Her pussy was still on fire and she fucked him like she was riding a bronco. Her big tits were bouncing each time she went up and down on him. Scott reached up and took her nipples in his fingers and started pinching them and pulling them away from her chest. She threw her head back and started slamming her hips against his pelvic bone. The sensation of his big cock in her pussy was sending shock waves through her body. "Oh yesss baby, fuck me harder," she said through clenched teeth. Scott began to lift his hips with each downward thrust of this hot sex machine. She shuddered as all the juices in her body rushed towards her pussy. Her pussy muscles tightened and caught Scott in a death grip. He arched his back and thrust as deep as he could and exploded a second time. She felt every jerk of his cock as it pushed the remaining drops into her hot hole. Karen collapsed against Scott but she didn't want for him to pull out. She held him there until his cock softened. They kissed in a passionate kiss and held each other.

Much to Barbi's delight, ray was still rock hard since he hadn't cum yet.

She rolled off of him and got on her hands and knees and begged him to fuck her from behind. Ray moved behind her and guided his cock into her dripping pussy. She was so wet that he slid right in to the hilt. He grabbed her hips and began slamming his cock in and out of her cunt. She made little sounds every time he drove his cock home. You could hear their flesh slap each other as his hips slammed against her ass.

Ray moved one of his hands to her shoulders and grabbed it for better leverage. Barbi reached between her legs and started mauling her clit as Ray pounded her pussy with his hard cock. His balls were aching by now after all the fucking he had done without cumming. He started driving harder and faster. Barbi opened her fingers and surrounded his cock, feeling it slide in and out of her pussy. Ray's cock began to swell as his orgasm neared. Barbi sensed it and said, "I want your cum in my mouth, I want it all." He felt himself fixing to cum and then pulled out of her hot hole. She turned around just in time for his first stream of cum hit her in the face. She wrapped her lips around it in time for the many more streams and it filled her mouth as she swallowed as fast as she could. She felt like she swallowed at least a liter of cum from this hunk of a man. She licked and sucked the remaining drops of cum from him and fell back onto the couch, totally spent. Ray sat down beside her and they both caught their breaths.

Scott and Karen came over and sat on the couch with them. Ray looks at Scott and says, "I've been in several porno movies but this is the hottest fuck I have ever had." Barbi blushes but felt proud that she had gotten the compliment.

After Ray felt able to do it, he got dressed and Scott paid him for his session and he left.

"Well Barbi, how do you feel about the modeling business?" Scott asked.

Barbi beamed and said, "I had no idea what was in store for me but I know now that this is the most fun I've had in years."

We all were sitting on the couch totally nude and I look over at Karen, who was sitting with her legs spread and her fingers moving sensually over the lips of her hot pussy. Barbi saw her and smiled and said, "Sister in law, If I remember right, I owe you something." Karen smiles and said that she sure needed her payback.

Barbi starts moving her hand over Karen's thighs and Karen slouched down on the couch and opened her legs even wider for Barbi to have full access to her pussy. Barbi's fingers replace Karen's on her pussy and she inches a finger inside as she leans over and sucks a nipple into her mouth.

Karen gives off a sexy moan and lifts her hips to allow Barbi to slide another finger, then a third inside her dripping hole. Karen closed her eyes and started hunching against Barbi's fingers as her pussy becomes more lubricated. "Ohhhh baby, that feels so good," Karen whispers through clenched teeth.

Scott, feeling left out, begins stroking his hard cock. The sight of Barbi's ass seemed to add another inch to his cock as he gets it ready to fuck her.

Barbi lowered her head and kissed down Karen's stomach until her tongue flicked the swollen clit. Karen's hands moved to Barbi's head and pulled her down harder on her pussy. Barbi's tongue slipped inside, tasting her silky walls as her fingers continued fucking Karen's sloppy cunt.

Scott pulled Barbi up on her knees with her ass sticking up right in front of his face. He knelt down behind her and with his hands, spread her ass cheeks and ran his tongue over her puckered hole. He paused and twirled his tongue at the opening and wetting it good with his saliva. He then got up behind her lifted ass and guided his cock to her wet pussy. After a few strokes, and it was slick enough, he moved out and pressed the head of his cock at her tiny opening. Barbi pushed her ass back against him while she continued eating Karen's pussy. She needed to be fucked and her ass was the only thing that had been left out.

Karen pulled Barbi down harder on her cunt as she began lifting her hips and fucking back against her tongue. "That's it baby, suck my clit. Fuck me with your tongue Barbi. I need to cum soooo bad," Karen pleads with her.

Barbi couldn't get enough of Karen's pussy. She sucked, licked, chewed, and fucked it, trying to get her to cum in her mouth. She paused briefly when she felt some pain as Scott was pushing his cock into her tight little ass. She didn't stop pushing back though. She needed to have his cock buried in her ass and she wanted to feel him filling her with his cum.

12