The Photo Shoot Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother takes candid shots of sister
1.2k words
4.47
117.9k
36
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may know from my previous entry, my older sister Jen and I just discovered the joys of her digital camera. She caught me looking at nude pictures of her that she had taken of herself. Because I happened to be naked at the time, she got the bright idea of taking pictures of me getting myself off in front of her and her camera. I'm not complaining, mind you, I'm just still slightly in shock. Jen is a beautiful girl and I never thought she was even the least bit interested in playing around with her little brother in such a sexual manner.

If you saw her, you would probably say she looks a lot like Gwyneth Paltrow. Her thin build, long blonde hair, high cheekbones, ivory skin, bright toothy smile, and girl next door sweetness make heads turn. However, I never would have guessed her to have such a wild, sexy side.

That evening after she e-mailed me her photos, she e-mailed me and told me to come into her room, and to hurry it up. She said she had an idea and thought I would be interested. I had a pretty good idea what she had in mind.

When I opened her bedroom door, she was sitting on her bed rubbing lotion onto her legs, her long blonde hair cascading onto her plain white cotton sleepshirt. At first I was slightly disappointed in her choice of clothing, as my fertile mind was expecting that she might be naked or wearing something sexier. But the more I looked at her and thought about it, the hotter I got thinking about how just underneath that simple one piece garment was my sister's young, sexy body. She noticed me staring at her as she slowly rubbed lotion onto her long tanned legs that seemed to go on forever.

"Hi Jason." She greeted me warmly. "Do you mind rubbing the rest of this lotion on my legs?"

I didn't say a word. I just nodded my head and got to work; though it certainly wasn't work. If it was, I had found my calling in life. I slowly worked the lotion around her ankles, and up through her calves stopping just short of her nightshirt.

She closed her eyes and threw her head back. "Mmnnh..., that's nice Jason."

As I continued to rub her legs, concentrating now on her thighs, she stated, "Jason, I've been thinking a lot about this afternoon. I hope I didn't do anything to offend you."

I laughed and said, "I don't have any idea what you're talking about Jen."

"Good," she shot back, "because I enjoyed myself and I get the feeling you did too."

Again, I laughed. "What gave you that idea?"

"Well, as much as I enjoyed looking at that delicious looking cock of yours, I thought you might like to take some photos of me this time. What do you think?"

My delicious looking cock? Did she really just say that? "Uh, sure Jen, that would be awesome."

"Go clean the lotion from your hands and grab the camera." She instructed. "I'll get ready."

I went into the bathroom to wash the lotion from my hands and could no longer hide my erect cock straining at the fabric of my boxer shorts. I was having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that even though my parents were asleep downstairs, I was about to see my sister naked in the flesh, up close, in her bedroom, and take pictures of her no less. Where it might lead from there only made me guess and only made my cock harder. I tried stalling until it went flaccid, but as hard as I tried, that clearly wasn't going to happen.

"Aw, who am I trying to kid anyway?" I said to myself. "My sister has seen my erect cock before. Shit, she even saw me jack it off. What am I saying? She made me jack it off in front of her and cum all over the bathroom floor. I don't think my erect cock will offend her in the least."

I slowly walked back into Jen's room and couldn't believe my eyes. She had dimmed the lights, but there she was, my sister, lying on her bed in a prone position, totally naked. Her head was tilted back and she had a sweet sexy smile on her face. Her supple ass rose from the dimples on the small of her back. Once I was able to gain my composure, I silently started taking picture after picture, hovering around the bed at all angles.

"I guess little brother likes what he sees, huh?" She rhetorically asked as she stared right at my cock straining at my shorts. "It's okay if you want to take it out and give it some fresh air," she giggled.

As I did as she instructed, she rolled over onto her backside, exposing herself to me fully. I went crazy with the camera. I snapped picture after picture of her pert little breasts and puffy nipples, her flat stomach, and her downy blonde pubic hair that she obviously trimmed and shaved. As I focused my attention on her pubic area, she splayed her legs open and reached down and rubbed her pussy. It was as gorgeous as the girl it belonged to. My sister. He pussy lips were full, which she slowly parted with her fingertips. Her clit was engorged from arousal. I focused the camera in for a close up as she opened herself up fully for the camera and inserted a finger into her now dripping wet pussy. I got closer and could smell the musky scent of her womanhood filling the air. My cock had never been so hard. I couldn't stand it any longer. I began pulling on my cock as she watched intently.

As one hand caressed her pussy, the other was busy massaging her breasts and alternately pulling on her nipples. I put down the camera and stroked my cock more ferociously. Her eyes locked onto my cock within inches of her tender body, which I was stroking in unison with her.

She moaned a deep throaty moan of obvious pleasure and her body trembled and shook. Her legs closed tightly around her hand, which held her pussy tightly as her entire body spasmed repeatedly. She muffled a scream, which was a good idea as our parents were right downstairs below us.

Watching her body tense and finally relax, I grunted and realized that I was seconds from cumming. As quickly as Jen came, her body relaxed and loosened back into her bed. She threw her head back and moaned as I shot my third load of the day, this time right onto her belly. When the first spurt of cum hit her belly she quickly sat up. The second spurt hit her on the chin. The third one ended up on her belly again.

"Damn, Jason." She laughed, "Watch where you're aiming that thing. It's loaded!"

"Sorry Jen. I didn't mean to make such a mess."

"Don't be sorry little brother. It's a beautiful mess you made. Why don't you get into my bed while I clean up real quick. You don't mind if we cuddle for awhile, do you?"

Do I mind? Do birds fly?

"I'll be right back." She said as she sashayed out of the room bare naked.

I got into her bed and waited breathlessly for her to return.