The Photo Shoot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott popped through her muscle ring and Barbi gave off a groan but the pain went away as Scott began pumping her as he started a good fucking rhythm with her.

"OH GOD BARBI, SUCK ME HARDER, I'M FIXING TO CUM," Karen screamed as Barbi sucked her clit harder. Karen's hips lifted and she jammed her pussy against Barbi's face and she flooded it with her fuck juices. Barbi licked and sucked harder, getting all of the juices presented to her.

Scott reached around Barbi and found her clit with his fingers as he drove his cock in and out of her tight ass. Every time he would thrust his hips, she pushed back against him, trying to get every inch inside of her.

"CUM IN MY ASS YOU FUCKER. I WANT TO FEEL IT THROBBING AS YOU CUM IN ME," Barbi screams back at Scott. He pulls almost out and drives his cock as deep as it will go and he balls seemed to explode as his cum rushes out and fills her bowels. She unleashes a flood of herself as she starts cumming when she feels his cock throbbing as he cums.

Barbi collapses on Karen and Scott comes with her as his cock is still buried in her ass. They fight to catch their breath as he softens and he pulls out of her. They all three hold each other until they get their strength to get up. Scott cleans his cock and they all dress. Barbi has proved to be one super hot lady. He may not ever find someone like her again. He hopes that she will come see them when she can.

Barbi kisses them both and leaves. Karen sees her sister in law in another light now. She hope her brother can hang on to her. It was a night to remember.

12