The Photo Shoot Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother and sister don't need a camera.
1.1k words
4.54
97.5k
48
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Jen slid into bed next to me.

Her bed.

Both of us naked as the day we were born.

She just got back from cleaning the load of cum I shot on her stomach and chin and now she wanted to "cuddle."

She wasn't going to get any argument from me.

She laid her head on my chest and draped her leg across me as if we had been lovers for ages. She slowly ran her hands up and down my tight stomach, stopping for a brief moment before reaching for my cock.

"Jason? You've got a really nice cock. You know that?"

"Thanks." I wasn't sure what else to say. This was certainly unexpected. I mean, who expects their sister to tell them they have a nice cock, especially while stroking it at the same time?

"You've got an awesome body Jen."

"Thanks Jason." She replied. "I hope you don't mind me playing with your cock like this do you?"

"I thought you wanted to cuddle?" I joked.

In silent reply, Jen slid down and started planting tender little kisses on my chest, my belly and essentially everywhere but my now and once again throbbing cock. By taking her time and ignoring my cock, she was teasing me and no doubt also herself. She was purposely delaying, for both of us, the pleasure we would both receive from her mouth around my cock, heightening the tension until neither of us could take it any longer.

She licked and kissed her way up and down my thighs. She kissed and licked my balls. Finally, at long last, she licked the base of my erect cock to the tip and slowly placed it into her warm, wet and inviting mouth. It felt like my cock belonged there and I never wanted it to leave.

I could feel my sister's moans vibrate through my cock, sending a spasm into my balls and up my spine. I could feel the warmth of her tongue moving on the base of my shaft as she expertly sucked up and down on my seven inches of pure desire. She paused for a second and looked up into my eyes and smiled with her lips still wrapped lovingly around my cock. I stroked her hair gently and she resumed her loving attention to my cock. Just then I didn't think I could love my sister anymore than I did at that moment.

Despite having cum four times within the last eight hours, I felt the pressure of yet another orgasm building in my balls. I groaned loudly and grabbed my sister's head in my hands. I began thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth, furiously fucking her face. I could feel the back of her throat. She didn't gag and she kept sucking, anticipating the payoff. If she didn't want me to cum in her mouth, she never said so.

I held my sister's head so she could look me in the eyes as I came in her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed every drop like a porn star. She licked my cock until it was clean than got up on her hands and knees and brought her pussy until it was inches from my face. I breathed in deep the overwhelming scent of her musky pussy as I watched the glistening folds of her pussy start to engorge and part in anticipation of my lips and tongue. Jen straddled my face and I began to kiss her slick pussy lips. My tongue slid in all on its own with no resistance. I lost all track of time as I kissed, licked and tongued her sweet pussy. I took a break when I caught a look at her puckered little butthole. I couldn't resist lightly tonguing her little hole. She let me know she liked that by grabbing my ears and purring loudly.

"Oh, Jason. You dirty little boy you." She cooed.

She slid down off of me and kissed me deeply, her tongue darting in my mouth, tasting her own sweet juices. She stopped and whispered in my ear, "I want you inside me. Now!"

I didn't hesitate and I didn't question. Actually, I didn't have to do anything as she slowly lowered herself down on my erect (again!) cock. There was no resistance as I slowly started to fill her moist pussy inch by rigid inch. Soon I was buried deep in my sister. Her pussy wrapped itself around my cock and felt like silk. She sat still for a moment and then began to moan as she started grinding her pussy back and forth on my cock, her pussy juices providing ample lubrication. She was riding me like she hadn't had sex in years. I reached up and played with her pert young titties.

"God I love riding your cock Jason!" she cried. "Fuck me baby."

I had to remind her not to wake mom and dad. I sat up and carried her to the edge of her bed, my cock never leaving her pussy the entire time. She sat on my lap and started riding me again. I picked her up, and fucked her standing up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist while I thrust my cock in and out of her.

"Fuck me Jason. Fuck my little pussy hard baby." She said just before biting my shoulder softly to muffle her cries of ecstasy. "Where did you learn to fuck little brother?"

"Shit Jen, I'm gonna cum again." I warned her.

"Cum inside me baby." She begged. "It's okay, I'm on the pill."

Upon hearing that, I unhesitatingly emptied my balls deep inside my sister. She kissed me hard and lightly bit my tongue as she also came in unison with me. As I held my sister, I could feel our sweat mingle as she breathed deeply and her breasts heaved against my chest. I could feel our hearts pounding. Her hair on my back and shoulders. She closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulders as I carried her back into bed and laid down on top of her. My erection was waning but I didn't want to leave the warm confines of her warm pussy.

"Fuck Jason." She said quietly. "You are by far the best fuck I've ever had. I can't get enough of that cock of yours."

"It's all yours Jen, whenever you want it."

Since then my sister and I fuck whenever we get the chance. We can't seem to get enough of each other.

Our parents are going on vacation next week and Jen and I will have the house to ourselves. We're really looking forward to that.

And when Jen's not around, I've always got those photos I took of her to look at.