The Photograph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one has to be my favorite." I said as I slid it into the newsprint.

"Really?" she asked, "What makes it your favorite?"

"This picture is Naomi Watts" I started, "no Hollywood, no glam, no glitz. It's pure you." She looked at it and smiled.

"I haven't been photographed like that in a long time." she said, "I'm glad you were able to do it. Thank you." She said, with a kiss. Her lips were so gentle as they brushed over mine. I noticed a delicate hint of roses about her. She took the newsprint and pulled the picture back out. "I want you to have this one. I couldn't possibly take this one knowing how much you like it." She said, putting the photo in my hand.

"I couldn't" I replied, "I want you to know where every print and negative from this session is at all times, I don't want you to ever worry that this photo is in the wrong hands." And I handed it back.

"Kain I know you won't use this picture." She said, smiling, "I know it will be safe in your house and never in the wrong hands." I was touched and flattered at the same time. I have to admit I was even a little misty. Not wanting to get myself into an awkward position, I accepted her offer.

"Thank you, Naomi, for letting me photograph you." I said gently, taking the picture. She put her arms around me and softly said,

"You're welcome"

12