The Photographer

Story Info
A photographer that is in the right place at the right time.
3.6k words
4.11
31.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess we had always known each other. We had grown up together in the same neighborhood ever since we were little kids. We lived in a housing project for low income families on the south side of the river, and that is where the poverty line was drawn in those days... what side of the river you lived on. I guess her appeal to me was that she always understood where I was coming from, and always knew things from my point of view because we shared so much together growing up.

Her name is Tasha, she had always been my best friend, and even through High School we talked to each other about guy/girl things. She basically picked all of my girlfriends out for me through out school, always introducing me to her new friends. We got a long great as we always had, then college came and we grew apart. Not so much as you would expect, but we just kind of lost touch.

I was really surprised to see her engagement announcement in the local newspaper sometime after we graduated college. She was marrying her boyfriend that she met her senior year of college, a huge fortress of a man, she would be Mrs. Deshaun Washington. I remember seeing the sears portrait that they had printed in the paper of them both, I chuckled because he was so dark that I could barely see his eyes in the picture. I own my own photography studio that I run with the help from and old high school friend from AV Club, Kevin Bartlet, and I would have loved to do their engagement photo. I was sent an invitation and I was glad to attend it with my plus one. I sent Tasha my RSVP with an offer to do her Wedding photos for her as a gift, my plus one would be Kevin (so he could help me with the photography, but I don't that was fully explained.)

The day before the wedding I participated in Deshaun and Tasha's rehearsal dinner, taking photo's of them prepare to do their vows the next day, and I had split the responsibilities of the photography with Kevin. Kevin, being an outwardly gay man, insisted that he take pictures of the guys the next day as they prepared... I wouldn't protest this idea because that left me to follow Tasha around all day as the bridesmaid's helped her prepare for her big day.

The next morning I had agreed to pick up Tasha at her house. Her husband to be was to wake up early and go golfing with the guys the next morning so I took it upon myself to offer to pick her up in the morning.

As I knock on the door of her house I see the light of her bedroom turn on and the feint silhouette of Tasha's body put on a robe in plain view of her upstairs window. I always liked to steal peaks of her body when we were growing up, she had the most curvaceous figure a man could ask for and I would be lying to myself if I hadn't wondered what she looked like naked from time to time.

"Good Morning sunshine" Tasha said as she opened the door, one arm holding her pink silk robe closed, she quickly ties the robe shut and puts her arms around my neck. "Boy, you are here early" she continues, I feel her warm body pressed against mine I put my hands on her waist and look her eye to eye "It is 9:30 in the morning, I am actually running late"

"Oh wow! I can't believe I over slept that much!" Tasha retorted. "Do you mind turning on the coffee pot in the kitchen while I jump into the shower?"

"No, absolutely not. I can take care of that" I said with a smile. "Hey, what time did Kevin pick up Deshaun this morning?"

"Oh, about 6:00ish" she said as she was turning to head up the stairs. "He seems like a really nice by the way, you have a great partner Greg." She remarked as her voice trailed off up the stairs, I took notice of her short robe as she climbed the stairs, the bottom of her ass barely covered, I thought to myself that I don't think she was wearing any underwear at all.

I turned on the coffee pot in her kitchen, it was posh, very nice cooking ware hanging from the ceiling of the kitchen, much like any French cook would have in his villa outside of Paris. I heard her yell down to me from the bathroom "Hey Greg, can you bring me a cup of that coffee as soon as it is brewed. I would really appreciate it"

"Sure" I said as my mind began to comprehend the implications of what she just asked me. Was I to go upstairs and give her coffee while she was in the shower? Was she going to be dressed when I come upstairs? Was I going to just leave the coffee at the door? How does she like her coffee?

"Hey Tasha, how do you like your coffee?" I yelled upstairs as I grabbed a coffee cup out of their cabinet. I grabbed the cup that said "I like my coffee like I like my men" on the side of it. "Nevermind" I yelled as I began to poor the hot steaming coffee in her coffee cup. I am sure the cup was no coincidence.

I began to climb the stairs and head for the door "Hey tasha, I have your coffee"

"Oh, you can bring it in, just leave it on the sink if you like" she replied.

The door was already cracked open, and hot steam filled the room. She must have had that shower scalding hot I thought to myself. As I opened the door to the bathroom more I saw the glass doors of the shower completely frosted over with steam. I could only, once again, see the silhouette of her body through steam this time. I could see her washing her body with an oversized sponge as she said "yeah, just leave it on the sink right there"

"I didn't get how you liked your coffee so I just followed the instructions on your cup" I said

Tasha opened the glass door of the shower and peaked her head out "instructions on the cup?" she replied inquisitively. "oh, that cup" she began to laugh. "Well I do take a little sugar in it too" she said with a smile.

"Here, how is this for sugar" I say as I dipped my finger into her hot coffee. "Now it should be sweet enough" I say as a smirk begins to cover my face.

"Ok, fine let me see if it is" she says as she reaches for her coffee a few feet away, her right arm reaching for her coffee as her left hand covers her right breast her left breast presses against the glass making it a fully visible, albeit a squished version of what I had always wanted to see growing up. I begin to turn away as she said "oooh, this is a little bitter but it is fine. Hey, where are you going...?"

"oh, I was going to give you some privacy..." I replied as she continued.

"well, I will only be a minute or two more she said, take a seat and we can catch up some more"

"Really?"

"yeah, unless you think Kevin will get mad?" she asked as my head had to take in what she just said, my back still to her I was left with a choice... I could turn around now and see the woman I had always wanted to see naked take a shower, or I could keep my pride and tell her I was straight and walk away.

"So, how long have you been doing photography?" She said as she grabbed some shampoo that was outside of the shower. I turned around to answer her as I saw both of her breasts exposed as she reached for her shampoo.

"Ummm, for about 3 years now actually" I said as my mouth was agape. I tried to pick my jaw up off the floor as she began to rise out of her bent over position as she grabbed her shampoo. "yeah, I have done a few pictorials for Better Homes and Gardens" I stated, and realizing that mentioning that is just going to reinforce her belief that I was gay. I should be so ashamed of myself I thought, even thought it was true I am sneaking peaks at a woman that I will be taking photographs of later for her wedding.

"oh wow, that is really cool" she said as her arms were above her head, her hands massaging shampoo into her hair as her breasts swayed side to side. She had left the shower door open slightly in order to hear me over the rushing water I assumed, but more importantly enough for me to see her firm breasts bounce a little every few moments as she continued her task at hand.

"So what is it like?" She said. I assume she means to be a photographer, but at this point I have no idea.

"Um, it can be really hard..." I said, pausing to contemplate my next few words a little more carefully. I huge part of me wanted her to believe I was gay. The other part of me wanted to phrase it just right so I could always retract my "gayness" if I had to later, making the whole thing look like a misunderstanding. "I guess seeing things through this lens, if you will, has really changed me in some ways. It can be difficult."

She rinses off her hair under the shower and I sit there staring at her naked body the best I can through the steam of the shower, hoping to make out more details of her body. She bends over in the shower grab her soap and I take it all in I almost feel guilty for staring so hard when she opens the door to the shower.

"You know I really appreciate the honesty of that answer, I am sorry that you have it so tough sometimes" She states as her fully nude body is exposed in front of me, her breasts are even more perfect than I first thought, and seeing the thin strip of hair between her legs made a small bulge build up in my pants.

"I appreciate that you appreciate it as well" I say as I briefly close my eyes pretending not to care about her naked body in front of me.

"you know what would be fun?" she asks me.

What can be more fun than this, I think to myself, but I say "what" aloud instead.

"Wouldn't it be fun if you took some pictures of me in the shower? Like we could put baby oil all over my body and we could take pictures of me as I clean it off" she said with a smile, one of her fingers in her mouth like a naughty school girl.

"Really?" is all I say.

"Sure, why not?" I can give them to my husband on our honeymoon.

"Don't you think he would be upset" I say, not completely thinking about what I am saying.

"why would he be upset? He thinks you and Kevin are the coolest guys, he wouldn't care. Besides, when you said that you and Kevin were doing our wedding photography he joked that maybe you could take nudes of me in your studio and that would be a better gift." She said as she smiled, looking me straight in the eyes. I knew she was serious when she said that.

"Sure, I don't think Kevin would be jealous at all." I said standing up. "besides, he gets to hang out with this guys all day." I say out loud, not even fully understanding what that meant, but I just knew it made me sound gay enough to be believable.

"Okay, go get your camera" she said. "Should I wait for you to get back for the baby oil?"

"YES!" I say, a little too excited. "um, yes... I think you should wait because taking pictures of you apply the oil is some of the hottest pictures. He will love them"

"Oh, ok... this is going to be FUN!" she laughed.

I walked down the stairs slowly, and then sprinted to my car to grab my camera bag, I was taking off the lens cap as I was climbing the stairs to Tasha's old house, each step creaking more than the last.

"Alright, where should I start?" She said, standing in front of me, her body absolutely naked with the glass doors of the shower completely open.

"Well" I said clearing my throat "if I was your husband to be, I am sure that he would like to see your with your head tilted back in the shower, slowing pouring the baby oil on your breasts"

"Wow, that sounds hot!" she said excitedly " like this she said as she arched her back, tilted her head back, and heaved her breasts up so they would become the focal point of the shot."

"yes, exactly like that" I say in a low, understated tone. My pants grew tighter and tighter as I began to tell her to do more and more poses for me. She was a very quick study when it came to modeling which made me wonder if she had done this before.

"Have you ever thought of modeling before?" I asked

"No, but I really do like it a lot. This is really sexy, I don't think I have ever felt this way taking pictures before" she replied.

"Well, you are very good at it, and I have to compliment you too. You have a very great body for this, you are very sexy Tasha." I say, sort of going for broke.

"oh, thank you" she says as she begins to blush "now I am blushing"

"I am thinking we could do some really artistic photo's of you that I have seen other places. Maybe some macro photography. I would really like to get some close ups of different body parts." I say, hoping that I can get away with this sort of photo with her.

"Do you think it would be sexy?" she asked.

"well, lets start with your lips. I can take a few of your lips in different poses and then move on to your breasts if you like your lips."

"I don't think that is a good idea" she said in a low hushed voice, she looked down to her feet.

"oh okay, why if you don't mind me asking?"

"I don't think I should... I am really wet right now..." she said, as she bit her lower lip. "I am sorry, this whole thing has really turned me on"

"Oh no!" I said as I accidentally let out a chuckle "Your lips, I was just going to say I have always loved your lips... not those lips"

"Oh my, now I am really embarrassed" she said as her face turns red from her obvious embarrassment.

"How about this, I will take some photos of you laying on your bed nude... does that sound like something he would like?" I ask, trying to get the attention off her embarrassing statement. Plus at this point it is best I move, and think about something else, the thought of her wetness was making my member pulse in excitement.

"Yes" she said smiling and looking at me out of the top of her eyes as her head still hanged low. " what did you have in mind?"

We walked to her bedroom and I set up my tripod at the foot of her bed, my camera perched on the top of it the tripod.

"so how do you want me to lay down?" she said

"well, you don't have to necessarily lay down, here let me help you with some poses" I say as I position her shoulders to be squared off with the camera, this should allow for a good view of her amazing breasts, her nipples are fully erect, as am I, she stares at the doorway when we hear the first creaking of the stairs...

"what is that?" I whisper

"oh, that must be my husband" she says as I spring up and grab my tripod. "what are you doing?" she whispers as I am backing up towards the wall.

"I don't want him to see us this way" I say in the harshest whisper I could muster without being heard by him.

"Okay, hide in the closet" she says as she lays on her stomach on her white sheets, she grabs a book on the floor and pretends to read it. I jump into the shuttered closet, peeking through the thin slats of wood to see her groom walks into the room.

"hey baby" he says as he smacks the olive complected skin of her ass.

"Oh, hey there! You startled me! Don't do that!" she says in an exaggerated voice.

"Sorry my little bride to be." He says as he hovers over her naked body. I hold my breath as he looks around the room. "Where is Greg? Isn't that his car out in the driveway"

I gasp for air, every second she doesn't answer seems like an eternity to me.

"oh, he walked down the street to the convenience store, he is picking up some cigarettes and something to drink"

"well, why are you naked?" he asked, clearly concerned.

"well, he figured since he was waiting so long for me downstairs that he was going to go get some cigarettes, he should be back anytime now. Oh, and when I heard the car pull in I just figured it was you so I pretended I was reading"

"Is that so, cause you know how much it kills me to wait to tonight" he stated as he ran his hands along her lower back.

"Honey, I am sure he is going to be back any minute..." she said, looking toward the doorway.

"Well, I have to get going to. Kevin let me use his car to come back here because I forgot my wallet. Do you think we have time?" He said sitting next to her nakedness on the bed.

"Honey... he is going to be here soon, what if he hears us" she says, looking at the closet door where I am hiding. "I would hate for him to hear us, much less, what if he saw us?"

"We will have to be quick then." He said as gingerly flipper her over from her laying on her stomach to know her whole body exposed, her legs spread before me as he slide his hands down her stomach towards her thighs. Her breasts heaving as she breathed heavily as she stared at the door,

"Honey, we shouldn't..." she started to say, but as his thick fingers began to plunge deep into her wetness her reservations began to slip away.

He leaned over and placed her nipples one by one in his mouth as she squirmed on the bed, his fingers darted in and out of her with every quick breath that she took. She began to sit half up as she looked one more time at the door and pulled her future husband's thick black manhood from his pants and began to treat it with her tongue, moving over every inch of it before she wrapped her gorgeous lips around the head of it. He let out a deep growl as she began to satisfy him more and more.

She looked up at him with him in her mouth as he pulled it out, and spread her legs wide as her womanhood now engulfed it. She let out a shriek of sheer pleasure as her juices began to flow all over the length of him, her white sheets absorbing the excess.

Her body quickly began to quiver as she tightened around him, her body convulsing as lightning strike of ecstasy shot through her body, the small puddle of juices that had been on the sheet welcomed a waterfall of desire. He looked down at her as he face contorted and her body continued to spasm, almost as if for a brief moment she was fighting it.

"Is everything ok baby" he said as she finished.

"Yes it is" she said with confidence. "Now lay on your back" she demanded.

He did so with out saying a word, his back against the soaked sheets he layed there as the only exposed portion of his body was engulfed again by her. Tasha road him, having the ass he so much admired face him, her breasts and face towards the closet as I stare at the couple. My cock was as hard as a rock, I began to stroke it as I saw her mount him, slowely and methodically working every inch of him into her over and over again. She moaned and whimpered as her body let out another torrent of hot desire, covering his pants and the sheets he began to buck himself, pumping her full of himself, releasing out the stress of the day that they had ahead of them.

I use the opportunity of the noisy situation in front of me to release my build up load, spraying the inside of the closet door with streams of white roping lust for Tasha. She gets off of her husband and kisses him.

"Damn baby, I better go... isn't it bad luck to see you the day of our wedding day?" he says as he changes his shirt and pants.

What is your bad luck is the luckiest day of my life, I think to myself.