The Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hand to the other breast and caressed it as she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I haven't been this excited in a very long time and every time I hear your camera make a sound it goes even higher. I keep thinking of what I'll look like when you develop the pictures and what you will write about after that."

"They will show a very beautiful woman enjoying herself and sharing that joy with the camera."

Rosa giggled and then sucked in a sharp breath as her fingers rolled and then pinched her hard rubbery nipple. "If I'm not careful they will show me coming my brains out."

"So let them," Bill encouraged her as he took more pictures.

Rosa took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I'm having enough trouble controlling myself as it is," she whispered as she lifted her feet and placed them on the edge of the table, her knees spreading wide as she did.

For the first time Bill could see the pink of her slit and the slick wetness of her opening. "Yes, you're very wet and excited." He told her as he moved closer and aimed the camera at her sex. He found himself licking his lips several times.

Rosa gasped softly as he took the picture. He could see the opening contracting and then relaxing in a slow rhythm of its own. He wondered if she would come if he stuck his tongue in there. Somehow, he knew she would but it wasn't time yet.

With a soft moan, Rosa put her free hand back on the table and bridged up, her sex coming up level with her knees. She let her head hang back as her shoulders came up. Her stomach was now the highest point.

Bill quickly moved back, took a shot, and then moved off to the side to take two more. He watched as she worked her hands, moving them toward her feet as she arched more and more. He was so taken by the grace and beauty he forgot to take pictures.

When she lowered her elbows to the table Bill snapped out of his trance and snapped her picture and then snapped several more as her lower body rose up, her feet leaving the table. In a slow easy arc, her feet and legs came up until they were straight up in the air.

From a back bend to a forearm headstand in one motion was the best way to describe it. Bill moved on around the table and took several pictures from her front side. As he did, she spread her legs out to the side until they were almost straight across.

In this position, her breasts seemed larger and more pointed. Her nipples were sticking out even more than before. Her slit was wide open now and her clit stood up proudly, a bright pink nub that looked shiny in its nest at the top of her slit.

Bill could not believe how limber and strong she was. Her beauty and grace were phenomenal. He wondered if she was an acrobat or maybe a gymnast. She sure seemed to know what she was doing, not to mention the shear sexiness of the display.

Moving closer Bill took several close-ups of her wet sex. Once again, he considered giving her a lick and even leaned forward slightly. Something told him not yet and he moved back even as he made a soft sighing sound deep in his chest. "So beautiful, sexy, and sensuous," he whispered almost to himself.

Rosa smiled and closed her legs with her toes pointed straight up. Slowly her legs came forward until they were ninety degrees to her body, her sex prominent between her upper thighs. Bill took several pictures while she spread her legs wide like before. Her back arched more and her spread sex descended toward her face.

Her sex got close and then moved toward the edge of the table. Rosa giggled and whispered, "I've always wanted to be able to lick myself, but I've never managed it."

Bill lowered his camera and shivered. Without a word, he moved to the edge of the table, bent at the waist and took a long slow lick from her clit to her sopping wet opening and then on to the tightly puckered dark ring of her anus.

Rosa gasped at the first touch of his tongue and then moaned loudly until he lifted his head at the end of the lick. She shivered hard as she whispered, "Again please, only slower and harder."

He was only too happy to comply. By the end of five licks, Rosa was shaking. She slowly closed her legs and then lowered her knees to the table with a sigh. She shifted her knees wider and grinned at Bill. "That is a hard position to hold even under normal circumstances."

Bill took her picture and then sat the camera on the table. "How long can you hold this position?"

Rosa giggled and asked, "How long can you make it worth my while?"

"Hours and hours," Bill whispered as he leaned in and licked lightly around her anus and then around the opening of her sex.

Rosa groaned loudly and then squirmed as his tongue probed her vagina. "I'll come long before that," Rosa whimpered.

"Then do so, so we can start all over again," Bill whispered before he licked her repeatedly.

In a very short time, Rosa groaned loudly and then gave out with a sharp little yell as her hips flexed and jerked. Bill's hands went to her hips and held her steady as his tongue plunged into her depths. She was so juicy that he had to swallow. Rosa gave out with that sharp little yell again.

Bill could feel her sex trying to grab and hold his tongue but both were far too slippery. Her hips started to flex, impaling her sex on his tongue even more firmly than with just him moving. He had to swallow a second time as she gave out with that little yell a third time.

Then she was moving away from him on her hands and knees. "Enough," she whispered between gulps of air.

Bill grabbed his camera and took several pictures and she collapsed face down on the tabletop and lay there panting hard. Her left leg was pulled up, her knee out to the side. Her head lay on her right arm. He moved around and got a close up of the lusty passion filled look on her face.

With a smile on his face, Bill sat down on the edge of the table and let his eyes wander up and down the luscious beautiful body before him. He licked his lips and as much of his chin as he could reach. Rosa's flavor was musky with a hint of sweetness. He was savoring her taste.

*****

Bill was to the point of thinking the young woman had fallen asleep when she sighed deeply and shifted her body slightly. "Oh yes, I needed that," she whispered a moment later. "It had been so very long."

With a smile, Bill whispered, "And a very enjoyable treat for me also. It has been a very long time indeed."

Rosa smiled at him and then giggled softly. "That should add to your story."

Bill felt his face get warm as he confessed, "That was in the first part of the story."

Rosa giggled and rolled over on her back. Her hands came up and caressed her breasts. "I feel wonderful and sexy. It's a beautiful feeling after a big orgasm."

"You were a most beautiful sight while you were having that orgasm," Bill said with a grin on his face.

The young woman turned her head and looked at him. "I had mine and you got nothing," she stated with sad note in her voice.

Bill laughed and shook his head. "I got far more than you will ever know. At my age it is not my orgasms that matter."

Rosa smiled and then grinned. "After I rest a few more minutes, we will see about that."

"That sounds like a threat," Bill said with a laugh.

"More like a promise," Rosa replied.

"In some ways that is the same thing," Bill said as he picked up the camera and checked to see how many shots he had left on that roll. It was nearly gone so he finished it off with pictures of Rosa caressing her breasts and rolling her nipples.

As he changed the film, Rosa sat up and watched him. "What do you know of death?" She asked in a whisper.

"It comes at the end of life," Bill replied off handedly.

"What if you sometimes feel like you have lost everything and you wish for death in the middle of life?"

Bill's mind went to the first part of his story. "Have you lost everything and everyone?" He asked fishing for information.

"Not quite but close," the young woman replied as she moved over to sit next to the old man. "Life had lost its meaning and purpose. That is until I met you."

"How is that?" Bill asked. "I'm just an old man with a camera."

"Yes, but even with your age you still see the beauty and adventure in life," Rosa said softly.

"Yes that's true but seeing and doing are two completely different things. I have always been the watcher my whole life. The doing always eluded me. It always scared me," Bill said and then looked at Rosa shyly. "I have lived only the small slice I have allowed myself to live."

"Then you have done far more than me. I have stood on the sidelines and let life just flow around me without grabbing any of it. I took just what washed over me because I could not avoid it. I always feel like I should do more but I never do." Rosa whispered.

"I know that feeling all too well," Bill said and then sighed. "Life is too long and too short at the same time."

"Exactly." Rosa replied. "By the time you figure out what you want, it is gone." She paused and looked at the old man next to her. "I think I'm going to grab this time."

The next thing Bill knew, the young woman had her arms around his neck and was kissing him passionately. He groaned softly as he put his arms around her and kissed her back. His head was spinning from the kiss as he caressed her back and hip. Then he found himself on his back on the table with Rosa on top. In that position, his hands could roam from her shoulders to her ass.

As his hands caressed and squeezed her hard ass, Rosa moaned and broke the kiss. She grinned and sat up straddling his hips. Bill found himself gasping for air after the kiss. His hands were on her hips. They were cool and warm at the same time. His hands moved up her sides and she leaned forward slightly until they reached her breasts.

Rosa moaned softly as he caressed her breasts. When he flicked a fingertip against one nipple and then the other, she arched her back and moaned a little louder. He caressed her breasts again and then gave them a gentle squeeze. They were firm but with a spongy feeling. Rosa shivered and sat back. Bill ran his hands down her sides to her hips.

With a grin, Rosa started to unbutton his shirt. "You have good hands. Strong hands," she whispered softly and then laughed softly. "I'm being such a bad girl."

"Bad girls get spankings."

Rosa squirmed and shivered hard. "I've never been spanked but I've always wondered about it."

"It's a most interesting and intimate way of punishing or rewarding someone. A bare body across bare thighs, a bare ass sticking up in the air and a bare hand landing solidly on one ass cheek and then the other."

Rosa groaned and squirmed. She had the shirt unbuttoned. She opened it wide and ran her hands over his chest and stomach. The hair was gray in places but the skin was warm and there was muscle under it. "You do have a way with words," she whispered softly.

"Those words come from experience. My wife loved a good spanking when she was young."

"You were married?" Rosa asked and then chuckled. "Yeah, I know, a dumb question."

Bill shook his head. There is no such thing as a dumb question." Then he sighed and went on. "I was married for a very long time. She died a number of years ago. Right about the time I retired, but she had been sick for many years. For her, death was a release, an easing of the pain and sorrow for both of us."

Rosa looked sad and sighed deeply. "I've felt that way."

Bill smiled and shook his head slowly. "You're far too young to know that feeling."

Rosa smiled and sighed. "I keep telling you, I am far older than you think I am." Then she leaned forward and lay down on top of him. Her warm firm breasts were pressed tightly to his chest. She wiggled her body against him and sighed deeply.

Bill put his arms around her and she kissed him again. This kiss started out slow but built over time to the same level of passion as the first kiss. His head wasn't spinning as bad as the first time but he was still breathing hard when she broke the kiss and grinned at him.

"Now for those pants," she whispered as she wiggled backwards far enough to lick and nibble on his nipples. Bill groaned softly as she did and then grinned as she planted a row of kisses down the center of his belly as she backed off the table.

She stood there grinning with a hand on each of his thighs. Her eyes were on the long ridge under the soft material of his pants. "My being bad seems to have a good effect on you," she said as she reached for the buckle on his belt.

Bill was surprised at just how hard his dick was. "A warm beautiful, sexy, sensuous young woman kissing me does have that effect, even if it has been some time since it last happened."

Rosa giggled softly as she undid the snap on his pants and fumbled with the zipper. As she pulled it down, she whispered, "you haven't seen anything yet."

She parted the material quickly and leaned over to run her warm slippery tongue up and down the shaft from the head to where the pants still covered him. Bill groaned and arched his hips up. "Maybe I should have said, felt anything yet," Rosa said as she raised her head.

"You're gong to kill an old man," Bill whispered as she tugged at the waistband of his pants.

"Not yet." She replied with a big grin as she worked his pants down to his thighs.

She took a moment to pull his shoes off and then pulled the pants off. He was now as naked as she was. She stepped forward between his knees and said, "Get your camera. I want pictures of what I do next."

Bill quickly found his camera next to his head and brought it up to his chest. Rosa scooped his dick up at the base with one hand and leaned over to stick her tongue out. Bill took a picture. He took another as she kissed the end of the head. He barely had the mind to take another as she sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. He groaned loudly as he lowered the camera to his chest.

Rosa moaned as she sucked more of his dick into her mouth. Bill groaned right along with her. More and more of his dick disappeared slowly. Bill's hips quivered as he groaned from time to time. The pleasure was almost painful the way she was flicking her tongue over and around his shaft. He felt the head touch the back of her throat before she started to work her way back up.

Bill was shaking and on the very edge of coming when she took him out of her mouth. She shivered hard and whimpered softly. "You're much larger than my husband." Then she grinned and added, "But you didn't get a picture with it in my mouth. Should I do it again?"

Bill groaned and shook his head quickly. "If you even touch it with your tongue, I'll shoot your eye out," Bill said and then groaned even louder than before as she sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around and round. That's all she wrote as he came long and hard. Longer and harder than he could remember ever coming.

Rosa moaned around the head of his dick, her eyes slowly closing as she sucked and slowly bobbed her head an inch or so. She was coming right along with him. Her hips twitched and jerked to a rhythm all their own

*****

Bill gave a jerk and sat up quickly. He was dressed. He wondered about that but not for long as a bright light suddenly appeared above his head. He looked up in surprise. "What the heck is going on?" he asked aloud. No answer came. He halfway expected to start floating up toward the light but he didn't.

He looked around. He was alone in the cargo hole of the old ship. Where was Rosa, part of his mind screamed? Had he came in out of the storm and fallen asleep to dream about Rosa? How did he get here in the first place if it was a dream? He had no idea that there was a ship in the dunes.

He stood up and his camera bumped against his chest. He looked at the number of exposures and shook his head. He could not remember how many shots he had taken at the park or even how many he had supposedly taken of Rosa. He had changed rolls at least once, maybe twice. His mind was a little fuzzy on that.

Looking up again, he realized the sun had come out. The storm was over, at least the one outside. The one in his brain was still raging. He groaned as he stood up. The film would tell the story. At least he hoped it would. At this point, he was doubting his sanity at the very least.

*****

The pictures of the kids in the park were perfect. The ones he had taken of Rosa as she walked up were also. All the rest of that roll and the next were bright white, over exposed. He checked the exposure settings on the camera. They looked correct. He hurriedly replaced the unused section of film in his camera and went outside. He took three random pictures.

The three pictures developed nicely so the film was good and so was the camera. He sat down on a stool and sighed. "Some things are just not meant to be," he whispered a moment later.

*****

Later that evening, he rewrote his first story about Rosa and spent the rest of the night writing the dream or whatever it was from the ship. By daylight, he had it all down. The sun was bright through the east window as he stashed the papers in the bottom drawer of his filing cabinet. He yawned deeply, stretched, and headed for his bedroom. Sleep was calling.

*****

He never saw Rosa again. He spent several weeks scouring the town for anyone who had seen her or knew of her. He found a few people who remembered seeing her but no one had any idea where she lived. So, she wasn't made up in his mind. He had pictures, but pictures and stories did not make a person. Not one he could find anyway.

With no last name, finding anything on here was next to impossible. The ship was real and he found out everything about it that he could. It was an old freighter that had washed ashore during a hurricane. Funny thing was, it was originally listed as lost at sea with all hands. Was it the ship that Rosa's husband had died on?

In the end, he was left with too many questions and no answers and no way of finding the answers. Things were never the same after that. Nothing held his interest. Nothing made him smile. He sat in his chair and dreamed of Rosa and what might have been. He never opened the bottom draw of his filing cabinet again.

He died alone and lonely in more ways than one. Some say it was a heart attack. To me it was more like a broken heart. I for one hope he found her somewhere, wherever he went after that, but who can know what lies beyond. For some reason I think they needed each other. That their souls called out for each other. It would be nice that think that all ended well after all.

12