The Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK, Jill?"

"I am just real nervous."

I place the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy and gently and slowly begin to enter her. I do not even get the head in before I feel an obstruction. I have reached her hymen, oh my god. I push gently.

Jill says "Mom, I want him to stop, this hurts."

"Jill, you must be patient and if you want him to stop in a few minutes I will have him stop."

My cock head is barely in her pussy. I remind her of our conversation when I told her that it would hurt for a little while and then it would produce an awesome feeling for her. I decide that the best way to remove the little guardian is with one full push. I do push hard and feel the flesh begin to give. Harder, Jill screams but I am in at least in past the head of my cock. She was so wet but now is getting dry. It is time to rest. I remain in my vantage point I look up and Jill's eyes are tearing. I kiss her some more and tell her that I love her and that the worst is behind us. She is so tight and now so dry that I feel that I am going to lose my skin. I just lie there for awhile until Jill makes a movement of her hips and I ask her how she is doing. She says she is just trying to get more comfortable. I remain between her legs with my rampant hardon still at the gateway to her ultimate loveliness.

"Mom, Patrick will never fit inside of me with that big cock."

Noting that I am still barely into her tiny cunt, I ask if I should lick it some to moisten the way. Kathy says "I think I have a better idea." Kathy then moves to Jill and kisses her on the mouth. She runs her lips from Jill's face to her stomach and back to her breasts, across her nipples while placing her hand on Jill's mound inserting a finger which I can feel.

"Jill, I want you to kiss me like I am your lover."

"But you are my mom and you are a girl."

"I know that I am your mom and I also know that I am a girl but for one day and one day only I would like you to be my lover, do you think you could do that?"

"I will try."

"Good", and with that they go back to kissing. It is not long before it is clear that the dueling tongues are at it with gusto. Kathy begins to squeeze Jill's breasts as I get to watch the nipples harden and grow. Soon Kathy's mouth is around Jill's nipples and she is teasing Jill with her lips and with little love bites that soon has Jill moaning louder and louder. Kathy moves to Jill's stomach and she says to me, "What I wouldn't do for a stomach like this all covered with golden down." I think, Oh yeah; probably 99 per cent of the women in America would die to have a stomach like Kathy's. She then kisses both Jill and I by kissing the juncture of my cock and Jill's pussy. She follows by putting her hand on Jill's pussy and begins to search for her love tunnel. With her fingers in Jill's cunt Kathy has Jill remarking how nice it feels. Soon Jill is moving her loins, sighing as well as relaxing.

"Mom, what are you doing to me?"

Kathy responds, "Jill, I have searched for and found your clitoris. Do you like the feeling? Would you like me to stop my message?"

"Oh God yes, it feels too, too good. I feel like I could die from the sensation, and no, no, no. I can't stand it but I also cannot imagine you stopping this feeling."

Kathy continues her actions and as the clit is more and more tantalized, Jill is more and more making involuntary lunges and jerks that continue to have her cunt encompass more and more of my rigid cock. She is so tight, thank god and she is again so rich with pussy juices that Kathy's actions are bringing on. With that Kathy removes her hand, licking the now present juices from her fingers and takes Jill's hand, places it on her mound and says, "You need to find and discover your clit yourself and once you do you should rub it or squeeze it ever so gently. Will you do that?"

"Yes, oh my god I have it and the sensation from my touching and squeezing it is just too fine."

I am frozen in place, worrying that I might break the mood. Almost imperceptibly Jill moves her hips again and without realizing it she is impaling herself more and more on my rigid cock. Quarter inch by quarter inch her cunt is embracing my shaft. Admittedly I am also participating for the feeling is so great I can not help but give a little shove from time to time.

As she manipulates the little button her juices become more and more copious. Soon she is rocking, ever so gently, on my cock. My cock continues to be drawn into this incredibly tight and incredibly hot pussy. She is getting even wetter as we go on. I wasn't that surprised by her wetness as I had already experienced the abundance of that with my mouth. She is accomplishing what I could never have ever done without her help. It is not too long before I feel my pubes pressing against her mound. I kiss her, I tell her that she is lovely and begin a gentle rocking back and forth which moves me into and out of her love tunnel. Kathy has moved her fingers out of Jill's pussy and she is just resting the palm of her hand on Jill's mound.

I look down and the head of my tool is no longer visible. She moves her hips again against my body.

Jill's breath is short and uneven.

"Patrick, it still hurts a little but more than that the sensation is so exquisite it is impossible to explain. I love getting fucked by you."

Funny how the language of love can change the way one expresses themselves. I would never have thought I would hear Jill using the F word but from her lips and in the present situation it so acceptable and almost necessary in order to make a total expression of feeling. She is so tight. Thank god she is so rich in pussy juices.

I withdraw about a half- inch and then slowly push back in to the hilt.

"Oh my, oh my."

She is so wet that I am able to continue getting into her all the way, feeling her marvelous mound against my pubic hairs. I note also that I can feel her juices on my legs. I draw back about a half- inch and then back into her that same half inch. Jill says, "Are you getting comfortable, Patrick?"

"Yes, I am, yes, I certainly am doing just that."

And ever so gently I begin the dance of love. Soon her slender hips and legs are rising to meet my down strokes.

"Oh, oh, it is beginning to feel so wonderful."

"Jill, you are so tight, so wet and so hot."

She suddenly hooks her knees over my shoulders. I grab her smallish hips and rock her back and forth

"Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, I am going to cum, please don't stop."

I redouble my efforts knowing that I am also on the brink of cumming

She wraps her arms around my neck. She begins humping her tiny hips and pussy against my hard throbbing cock which is filling her. While it seems like an awfully long time while in reality it probably is not, Jill's and my pelvises meet. I remain still while leaning over to kiss her.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes, it still hurts but at the same time it feels wonderful."

"Jill, I am going to move just a little bit, OK?"

"OK."

Slowly I pull out about an inch and then as equally slowly I push my cock back into the sheath of this marvelous girl. Very faintly, she sighs.

"Again?"

"Yes."

Another inch removal and reentry.

"Jill, I want you to move your hips up and down on your own. Take your time and concentrate."

"Ok."

With that she draws her hips back then pushes them forward.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, that was much better."

"Now, I am going to remain as still as I possibly can while you try that again. But, this time I want you to repeat the action for as many times as you like and also try to increase the length of each pull and push."

She begins carefully at first but soon we are fucking to the hilt. She says, "Patrick I am a little sore but this does feel TOO GOOD." I decide that there is no time like the present to show her what fucking really is all about so I start to pull back for the ultimate act. With that Jill wraps her thin legs around my ass and says, 'Hey Mister, you aren't going anywhere." I laugh and slide my cock back into her pussy. I do have a slight bit of operating room so I begin to fuck in and out in the limited space that Jill allows me. We do not get too many strokes accomplished until Jill begins to loosen her leg hold on my ass and there is more and more pussy length for me to fuck. As I begin fucking her with long and powerful strokes I am aware that she is also holding on to my cock from time to time with her cuntal muscles adding to the already tight pussy that I am fucking. I cannot last much longer. My cock is swelling even more and I am about to explode. Oh my god, will I get her pregnant. I tell Jill and Kathy that I am about to come and is it allright? Kathy says, It's ok to fill her pussy with your cum.

"Yessssssss!" she screams. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, so goodddddddd, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." "I'm cummmmnnnggg, God, my pussy is on fire." "Cum for me."

My cock explodes as I fill Jill with my hot cum. It seems that I cum and cum and cum. Jill is shaking and also crying as she lets loose with her second orgasm of the day. She is crying.

"Jill, are you OK?

"Oh My God, yes. I am so happy and so satisfied at this moment I just feel so wonderful. Thank you, Patrick."

After a while Kathy says, "That was wonderful, do you have any left for me? All this talk about fucking and my watching the two of you getting it on has made me REALLY horny. I want you to fill my cunt like you just did Jill's."

"Jill, do you think you good get that monster of ours hard for me?"

"I sure would like to try."

Jill runs her fingers from the tip of my cock to its base raking her fingernails gently over the entire shaft. It begins to harden as she places the whole thing in her petite mouth. As it continues to grow I hear Jill exclaiming unfff, unfff. It isn't long before she takes it out of her mouth exclaiming that it was so much she was beginning to have problems breathing. Her next effort was to rain butterfly kisses all over my cock and my balls. She attains the desired result as I can feel my cock reach its maximum length and width.

Kathy says "Jill, hold it in your hand. I am going to straddle Patrick and you can put it in my pussy for me."

I have a better idea. "Kathy, turn over and get on your hands and knees. I am going to do you doggy style."

This gets both Jill and Kathy into a giggling fit. I had her get on her knees and elbows. She was surprised but it was evident that she was incredibly horny and could not wait. She dutifully stuck her ass up while I knelt behind her. I used my arms and my fingers to wrap around her hips holding her in place. I felt her move against me as the head of my prick touched her pussy lips. Jill gets into a good position to watch the action. As my cock slips into Kathy's moist and waiting sheath the giggling ends.

Jill's eyes grow to the size of saucers and she exclaims how beautiful the sight is as Kathy says, "Oh my God, I am so horny and you are filling me to the maximum. Please fuck me Patrick. Please fuck me real hard." I begin the dance of love, alternately pushing deep into her cunt and then withdrawing to where I can see the head of my cock. "God, I need this so badly", she groaned. "Please, Patrick, don't stop, don't ever stop."

She trembles and spread herself a little more widely. She buries her face against the bedspread, her hands clutching the heavy cloth for stability, and pushed her pelvis back against the feeling growing in her vagina. My hard cock was slowly pushing apart her pussy lips, and the inside of her vagina had to feel fulfilled. She was being fucked while Jill watched and it had to be the most totally incredible moment of her fucking life. She moaned as my penis kept pumping, deeper and deeper. I couldn't believe it as my pelvis is touching her naked ass. I was all the way in. Then I pulled out, slowly, pushing her away. She moaned again, with affection. And a moment later I pushed forward again thrusting my cock into the depths of her cunt again. Each thrust was a unique and wonderful sensation. She just remained bent over and took my throbbing penis into her vagina as much as I could stuff inside, pumping her over and over. We all heard wet and sloppy noises as my cock entered and exited her; she was so wet, she must have felt how slick my shaft had become. Her back arched as she felt me move even more deeply inside. My hand found its way to her soft, wet love mound. I gently touched her, and then my fingers found their way inside her finding her clit. I rubbed the button between her legs while my cock continued its assault. She moans.

Jill is mesmerized but not so taken by the action that she does not participate herself. Suddenly I feel her tiny fingers tickling and fondling my balls. The feeling is too much. My strokes become longer and deeper. I am pumping Kathy's pussy for all I am worth.

"Patrick, you are killing me. I am going to come, I am going to come"

Jill hastens her finger action until finally I hear Kathy's squeals of delight and feel her hips move and begin to tremble.

"Patrick, Patrick, I am coming, my God, I am coming."

I could feel my own orgasm approaching and I increased my pace thrusting deep into her dripping wet hole as my balls tightened and my sperm flooded deep into her womb.

"My God", Kathy said softly. "I can't remember the last time I felt this wonderful. You are fantastic, Patrick."

"Your not so bad yourself", I said.

All three of us snuggled together and I again dozed off without intending to. When I wake, Kathy asks if I would like to take a shower and with my agreement I am off. The shower feels great as I am all but covered with semen and the juices of these two women. Soon as a flash Jill shows up.

She says, "Mom said this would save water. Do you mind if I join you?"

The answer is that I'd love the company. She quickly hops into the shower and stands right in front of me and says, "Patrick you are so nice."

"Thank you Jill"

She is so close I can feel her mound against my leg and I am soon beginning to get hard again. Jill asks me if my cock is always hard.

"No Jill, in fact you and your mom are possibly witnessing a miracle. I have never been so hard or come so often in my life."

Her delicate hand slides between us. She took hold of my cock and looking at me, her eyes wide. "You...you're hard ag...again," she whispers, giving my erection a squeeze.

She drops to her knees, sucks the head of my cock into her small mouth and begins sucking till I am hard as a rock and it is not long before I feel the beginnings of another orgasm. I tell Jill that I will be coming soon and she had better take it out of her mouth.

She says "uh, uh"

"Is that a yes or a no?"

She lets my cock fall from her mouth and says that she wants to feel me cum in her mouth like Mom did. "And besides, you can come again later."

"Jill, I am not so sure of that. I am already amazed you have me hard and ready to come again right now"

Jill says, "I wish I was beautiful like my mom"

"Jill, you are so beautiful today. First, you have a gorgeous mound which is something that seems to run in the family and it is so prominent and so pretty men will be fighting to see it, touch it and love it. Second, your tits are already things of beauty and the nipples are exquisite. Lastly, your tight little ass is something I have been in love with since the first moment I saw it. Based on your Mom's ass I would guess that you will always be tight and firm. I want so much to put my cock in your asshole"

"Patrick, my cunny had to stretch so much for your cock, I can not imagine that big thing in my bottom."

"Trust me; you will like it although it will be a bit like your first fuck. Your pretty little hole will hurt at first."

"Wow, I think we had better get cleaned up and back or my Mom will soon be after us for sure. Let me wash you first and then you can wash me."

She washes me thoroughly and in particular those parts she is most enthralled with. As she works on my cock and balls I am once again beginning to grow and get hard. Jill giggles and gives me a little kiss on both objects of her attention. I then take my turn at being the washer and follow the same pattern leaving the best for last. I wash the knobs of her budding breasts and she takes a deep breath as they grow in my hands. Washing the mound is still my favorite but then I run the cloth into her pussy and this elicits a low moan.

"Turn around Jill and I will wash your cute little buns."

She turns and bends over saying will this make it easier for you. I do not reply but I am thinking No, Jill, this is not making it any easier for me but just the opposite. As she is bent over completely, I can see that little button which continues to tempt me but still evade me. Believe it or not the thought of ravishing this tiny butt hole has me hard again and my balls are actually aching for this final act of love. I control myself and settle for a chaste but nice kiss on her mound which is also exposed in awesome view as I dry her bottom. I tell her she is finished and she scampers out of the shower.

After our showers Jill and I returned to the bedroom to find that Kathy had dozed off. Her legs are spread deliciously providing a sight to behold.

"Jill, come with me into the living room as I have an idea. We both go into the living room, still naked, and I tell her my idea of how to surprise Kathy.

"Let me tell you what I think we should do to please her. When we go back to the bedroom I will kiss and suck her nipples.

"Here let me show you how I will do it and with that I leaned over, took one of Jill's nipples between my lips and started sucking and tugging. Jill says, "Oh Patrick, that is so nice, do not stop." I do stop so that I can tell her the rest of the plan.

Jill says, "And I will be doing the same thing to her other nipple at the same time?"

"No, I have a better idea. I want you to lick her pussy."

"Oh, no she will kill me."

"No, she will not, she will be delighted."

"Patrick, can you show me how it is done."

"Sure, in fact I have a good idea. It is important that you lick and suck the right areas so here is what we will do. I will lie on my back on the floor and I want you to position your pussy over my mouth so that I can lick you. You can move your pussy to its best position as I lick and suck you. That way you can figure that piece out and at the same time you can concentrate on what I am doing to you with my tongue and my mouth. You can move your body around and use my tongue to explore and figure out what you like the best and Kathy will like the same things I assure you. I will also try to find your clitoris. Kathy's clit is very sensitive so although it loves to be made love to with a tongue a person always has to be aware that it is so sensitive."

The slim teen moved over my face, then she began to squat down. As she did the silky insides of her thighs rubbed my cheeks. I once again devour that morsel with my eyes moments before I grip her lean hips, pulling her hot, wet pussy down to my mouth, and begin licking, sucking and thrusting my tongue up into her. Although she knew it was coming, Jill still gasped as my mouth visited her vagina. It isn't long before Jill is rocking back and forth on my mouth, wetting my mouth and face with her cuntal juices.

Soon she is saying, "Patrick this is too much, I love when you kiss my pussy." It is clear that she is getting hotter and hotter. "Patrick, suck my pussy, Patrick, suck my cunny, Patrick, lick my cunt. Oh, oh, oh!!!". She is quickly reaching her point of orgasm as her hips gyrate more and more. "Richard, suck me, aaaarrrrgggghhh, I am coming, I am coming, do not stop, lick me." Her pussy is riding my face like she is in a rodeo. I am doing my best to keep on breathing while continuing my part of this twosome. I never did see it, and to this day I am not sure that I even found it but my tongue seemed to seek out and discover her little clit. I gave it a quick suck and with that she quivered, let out a loud sigh and fell to my side bringing my face, between her thighs, along with her.