The Photographer and the Painter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood under the rain head for a moment, gauging the temperature and imagining the droplets racing over my skin to be Fiona's fingertips and lips. i turned on the side jets and beckoned for her to join me under the water. the combination of the paint, the steam and the hard light from the industrial light above us created a rainbow glow coming off her as cascades of color careened down her legs and splayed across the white tiles at our feet. My hands were all over her body, smearing the colors as much as i was removing them, her mouth hungrily searching for mine as i kissed her shoulders, drew her fingers to my mouth, kissed her hands, nibbling between her fingers.

I took her and turned her like a ballerina pirouetting in the side jets, anxious to get the paint off her and hopefully usher her to my bed. She seemed to be just as anxious as she bent down and grabbed my loofah from the bath bucket.

"Oh mira, i wasn't expecting to see this," she teased, holding up my waterproof vibrator.

"Just because i don't like people doesn't mean i don't have desires, silly," i said, giving her a hard nip on her neck. i was expecting an Ow, but was instead met with a sensual groan. I was beginning to think my earlier idea of smacking her ass would be met with eager consent. The loofah was quickly dropped and forgotten as she turned on the vibrator and lightly touched it against one of my nipples. I jumped, giggling slightly from embarrassment at her weidling my bright purple twisted toy but more from delight at the acceptance and ease in which we melted into each other. She traced it down my stomach, flipping it over so that its bulbous tip hovered just over my clit. It was sending tremors down my smartly trimmed patch, fueling a quivering. She pressed herself against me, trapping the toy between our bodies- until that point i hadn't realized that we were almost exactly the same height, although she was much more elven, with long willowy arms and legs, small perky breast and an elegant, delectable neck. She grabbed my ass, pulling me even tighter against her, head thrown back in abandon. My knees were getting weak as the heat of an impending orgasm was building in my toes and not so slowly moving up my calves. I grabbed the toy and, amid much complaining, turned it off and tossed it aside.

"If we can get the rest of this paint off you, i'll make it up to you with my mouth, ok?" i whispered, wrapping my hand up in her wet hair and giving it a tug. she nodded in response, eyes rolling back as i pulsed my tightened fist, pulling her hair slightly more. i grabbed the pouf from the basket and loaded it up with body wash. I efficiently scrubbed her down, then washed her hair.

"Feel clean?" i asked. she nodded. "Ready to get dirty again?" i asked with a suggestive smirk.

"I'm ready to fuck you into next week," she replied, a victorious smirk on her face as i couldn't hide my yearning.

i shut off the water, grabbed one of the bath sheets and wrapped it around us both. I half assed dried us off before practically grabbing her and tossing her on the bed. I crawled up from the foot, kissing her as i traveled, paying special attention to the backs of her knees and then moving to her inner thigh. "Move up a bit further." She scuttled back, so that i could easily rest between her long, lovely legs. I hovered over her, exhaling my warm breath on her clit, almost touching but just far enough to make her squirm. I could see her swollen pearl, peeking out, begging to be touched. I lashed it with the tip of my tongue- she flailed delightfully in response. I gently spread her lips with my fingers and lapped her heady juices. For some reason, she reminded me of the taste of fresh off the vine sweet sunshine tomatoes. It was very appealing and i dove in wholeheartedly, alternately tongue fucking her and making figure eights on her clit. She was whimpering, rising her hips up to my mouth for more as she sinuously writhed. i slid a finger in her silken pussy, stroking from within.

"More," she breathed. I slipped a second finger in. She ground down on me as she tugged on her own nipples.

"More," she demanded, primally. I slipped a third finger inside her tight snatch. I was slightly sucking on her clit as i pumped her pussy until i felt her legs start to tremble and her breathing quickened into rapid moans. I locked my mouth on her sweet spot and licked relentlessly until her back arched off the bed and she cried out in pleasure, her orgasm sweeping up and down her body. I didn't stop until she was mewling unconvincing protests.

I moved up the bed to lay beside her. I traced circles on her flushed skin with my fingertips, delighting in the way she was both drawn to and wriggled away from the over stimulation. Once her breathing returned to almost normal, i leaned down and kissed her.

"Amazing, Mira. Thank you." she said, looking deep into my eyes as i hovered over her. I blushed. I had wondered if i had it in me still to be a good lover- Fiona's response seemed a hearty approval.

I started to get up and she grabbed my arm. "it's ok- i'm just going to go grab some water from the kitchen for us and then by all means you get to show me what you have in your bag of tricks."

12