The Photographer Ch. 05

Story Info
Becca's pulled into her client's gangrape.
1.5k words
4.47
191k
36

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,555 Followers

Becca was a little nervous about today's shoot… it wasn't as though it was real… but… well, this woman - Margaret - want to be raped. Not only that, but she wanted it to be a multiple rape. Now, despite the fact that she had specified her fantasy, Becca still wasn't all that sure about it. For one, Margaret had told Chelsea that she wanted the guys to all be big and that she wanted them to have no hesitation about being rough with her. All of that just made Becca very nervous that it was going to be happening in her studio. Enough so that Chelsea had drawn up agreements for Margaret and the four guys that she had found to sign, all saying that everything was completely consensual, etc. And because of the extremely kinky nature of the request the woman was paying extra… it just seemed… whatever.

Laying out some pieces of rope - they might not be used but Margaret still wanted them there just in case - she set up the first camera and also a second camera that she now had had the money to purchase. This business was lucrative, she had to admit, no matter how uncomfortable certain scenarios might make her.

************************************

Thirty minutes later she was worrying that the neighbors might wonder what was going on as the men finally caught Margaret after a 10 minute chase around the one room. There wasn't that much furniture in it, she had no idea how the woman had managed to keep getting away… but now she was cornered and two of the men held her while the other two began literally ripping off her clothes. The men were already undressed - a little unrealistic but it probably did make things easier in the long run. Besides, Margaret didn't care as long as HER clothes were torn off… and the men were doing a good job of pretty much tearing them off her body. And what a body it was… 5'8" tall the girl was a California blonde type, 25 years old with tan skin (and it was now obvious that it was an all over tan), a thin blonde landing strip of pussy hair, and toned muscles over her whole body. Only one of the guys had been hard as they chased her, now all of them were.

Margaret kept up realistically screaming and struggling, and Becca was almost wondering if she should stop the proceedings when one of the guys stuck his finger into the pink pussy and shouted, "She's fucking wet boys! She's loving this!"

Looking closer, Becca could indeed see the moisture that was welling in her pussy, and felt some relief. Taking more pictures as the guys carried their prize to the center of the room she found herself a little aroused already as Margaret kicked and struggled… but when a dick was placed in front of her mouth she began sucking it energetically enough. With one guy in her mouth and the other already feeding his dick into her pussy, the other two started fondling her breasts and holding her arms securely. Once again, with a man at each end, Becca was forcibly reminded of a hog on the spit as the three fucked. For someone with tears in her eyes Margaret seemed awfully enthusiastic.

Shoulder length blonde hair swung as she was pushed back and forth by the two thrusting dicks, the one in her mouth had himself completely buried in her throat, his groin pressing up against her face with every thrust. One of the guys playing with her boobs moved his hand considerable lower and Becca knelt to get some pictures of his fingers tweaking her pink clit. As he did this Margaret visibly twitched, and the guy in her mouth groaned as she started moaning around his cock.

Moving fast and hard the two fucking her were quickly cumming, their brutal onslaught as they orgasmed brought one her own climax, fingers tugging at her clit. Becca felt rather jealous in some ways at the amount of male attention that was being paid to this girl… her own pussy was now aching in a very insistent way.

The guys made a mistake as they pulled out and started to switch positions, they let Margaret go. Immediately the girl was screaming bloody murder and running again, cum was dripping down her leg as she vaulted around the room. Finally one of the guys that had been fondling her breasts managed to catch her. Wrestling her to the ground as she sobbed, Becca hurried over in time to get a picture as he thrust into her pussy, coating his dick with the combined cum of Margaret and her first rapist. Pulling the girl up onto her hands and knees he pulled his dick from her pussy and then roughly slammed into her ass, savoring her shriek as he buried himself in one brutal thrust. Picture after picture as he rolled over so that she was on her back on him, holding her securely and allowing the other guy to bury himself in her pussy. The first two guys held her legs spread to give easier access to the second round of her rape.

Becca had never seen a sandwich like that before, and she made no hesitation to get as many pictures as possible of those two dicks in both holes. It completely fascinated her, the fact that they could both fit into the lower portion of Margaret's body, and the way the two dicks looked pumping in and out was just indescribable. Just constant motion and burying, she wondered what it would be like to be filled at both ends. It must be incredible because Margaret was cumming in record time.

The guy in her ass finished first, and he waited until the guy in her pussy pulled out before pushing her up off of him. Having learned from their earlier mistake the guys didn't let her go, instead they turned her over. The guy that had originally been in her mouth was the first recovered and he pulled her hips up to meet him as he pressed his dick into her gaping asshole, renewing her shrieks of pain and discomfort. Around here the other three guys maliciously grinned and mocked her, calling her a slut and a whore, running their hands over her body while her ass was raped for the second time.

Suddenly one looked over towards Becca, "You know, I think you have enough pictures of us fucking this slut's ass… I think we should add something new."

Not sure of what he meant, Becca just looked at him confused as he stood. When he began walking towards her she yelped and tried to back away, but it was too late. Very quickly he had her struggling body in his arms and was maneuvering her in front of the fucking couple. Holding her legs splayed apart, one of the other guys rolled up her short skirt and pulled down her panties as she tried to kick him, screaming at them to stop. Her heart was thudding madly in her chest and she sobbed as they ignore her pleas.

Within seconds, she got another shock as they didn't start to rape her, but instead pressed her pussy into Margaret's face. The guy fucking her ass gave a particularly brutal thrust and pushed the blonde into her pussy, face first. Becca threw her head back and moaned as the first soft licks made her pussy tingle with excitement… she was already aroused from watching and having the stimulation just made it feel all the more incredible. Realizing that she still had her camera in her hand she brought it around to get some pictures of the blonde licking away at her smooth mound as her ass was raped. Although she didn't consider herself a lesbian, or even bi, she couldn't help but remember her first taste of another woman… and enjoy what was happening to her now.

The guy behind her fondled her breasts under her shirt and she didn't even mind, welcoming his rough touch on her nipples. Margaret's tongue worked its way into her aching hole and she gasped at the sensations that swept through her as it wiggled inside her body. Arching her back she cried out, pain and pleasure as the guy pinched her nipples streaking to her aching pussy where Margaret had just sucked her clit into her mouth. Shuddering and writhing in ecstasy, Becca shrieked her climax, juices pouring onto the other blonde's pretty face.

A minute later she was back on her feet, the guy that had taken over taking pictures handing the camera back to her and fisting his renewed hard-on. Margaret was sandwiched again and again… fucked several more times and only got away once more. Becca just wanted the whole experience to be over, she was so humiliated at her orgasm in front of all these people… and brought on by another woman! She didn't even know how to deal with her feelings about all of this and she just wanted to be alone.

It was a relief when three hours were over and not one of the guys could even get it up again. She got a few pictures of them holding open Margaret's ass cheeks for a great view of her leaking and gaping holes, both kinds of cum covering the pretty woman's thighs before she finally got to stop.

That night she ended up masturbating… masturbating and wondering about sandwiches.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,555 Followers