The Photographer's Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Mum's desire to explore consensual incest with Daniel grows.
8.3k words
4.67
60.8k
61
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,534 Followers

1

Two Weeks Later

On a rainy Tuesday evening Daniel Jackson's Ford Focus rolled back into Ealing for the second time that day. As with every day, first came the task of supervising the delivery of the large canvases, for which he usually hired a "man with a van" to help with transportation.

Now quite rebelliously David Axelrod's Holy Thursday rolled with Daniel, like a divine co-pilot. It beat the latest's van driver's gruff ambiance. John Scott wasn't a bad fella. He wasn't as heavy handed as he appeared, but then Daniel's generous pay, and grateful tips at the end of the night, made sure of that.

He just had about as much class as ketchup on a flatiron steak. "Fackin' 'ell, she's a bit of awroight, int she?" he said when he first laid eyes on one of the canvasses. Credit due, the woman in the picture, Crystal Roberts her name was, was a stunning black woman of forty-three.

For some reason, Daniel had John down as a man who might have adverse reactions to an older black woman, whose ample blessings were not as pert and youthful as they used to be. That was on him, and he cursed himself a presumptuous ass. Times, after all, had changed. He himself couldn't afford to think regressively, despite the attitudes that would always remain.

But no, John had taken time to soak in the sight, as Daniel feared grimy fingerprints, because it was always the little things that spoiled an exhibition when your work hung under a spotlight. The perfectionist suffered himself, if anything.

"Yeah... yeah..." John said absently, scratching his bearded double-chin. "I'd take her phone number!"

'I don't think her partner there would let you, but I imagine she'd be flattered,' Daniel humoured the driver, pointing to the man embracing her from behind, almost a shadow himself. He wasn't about to tell John that Terrence was Crystal's son, and that John's jungle fever would have to pass untreated.

Daniel now laughed to himself as he approached the car park, where he called John from behind the wheel, turning the music off. 'It's Dan Jackson, John. Get home safe?'

'Awroight mate, yeah, yeah,' came the familiar jovial bellow. 'Safe and sound.'

'Excellent! Listen, I'll let you know later if I need you back. Otherwise I've wired your pay to your bank already. If not, I may need you in another few weeks, if you're available.

'Oh, yer a star, mate, thank you,' John gnashed excitedly at the phone. 'You take care then and I'll keep me phone handy!'

With that, John was gone, and Daniel was grinning ear to ear. Life was good. And who was he kidding? He liked John. John was a delightfully simple and honest character, but the operate word there was "character". Of course he'd be back!

Dressed to kill and ready for anything, Daniel bounded towards the next exhibition evening. The last two weeks had been such a success that nothing seemed capable of stopping him.

And the next morning Daniel surprised his mother at the front door with champagne and fresh roses, stood there in the lashing rain with a silly grin on his face. Nothing had stopped him. Another successful night done, he was riding too high on life to be bothered by the small things.

'You look like a drowned rat,' she said in a fit of hysterics. 'Will you come out of the rain?!'

'I'm watering your flowers, mum' he said before he had to be dragged indoors.

So Daniel spent that morning with Linda, dressed down to his boxer shorts with a warm towel over his shoulders as his clothes dried on the bathroom radiator.

'I wasn't planning on drinking champagne in the morning, you know,' she said with the faintest devilish gleam in her eyes as she rose the tulip glass to her lips. Again, they were sat at the breakfast bar.

'I didn't buy it for the morning, mum,' Daniel told her with a guilty look as he sipped his own. 'I just thought you might find an occasion.'

'Every moment with you is an occasion, darling,' she complimented freely. 'Oh but I could have saved it for the dinner,' she suddenly remembered.

'Hmm?'

'Mary and Adam are coming to dinner, remember?'

'Oh god I totally forgot,' Daniel said and slapped himself. 'When?'

'Friday evening,' Linda said, now worried. 'I told you Monday.'

'Ohhhh, shit!' Daniel spat those words out so dramatically, eyeing his mother with guilt before resting his head in his hands. And then he smiled at her and throated an impish laugh. 'Yes, she told me earlier this week when she called me. I'll be there, with pants on.'

'Tease!' she scorned. Daniel shrugged, didn't argue. That he was, after all.

'She called to tell me something else,' he then hinted, testing to see if his mother might know anything, or if she was holding any other expectations.

'Oh?' was his mother's muted response, and then a pregnant pause. 'Say anything interesting?'

Daniel regarded his mother seriously for a moment and then warmed to her, knowing that he couldn't keep a secret, even if he wanted to. At least not for long - being that the nature of Daniel and Mary's phone conversation that same Monday night proposed a very interesting opportunity.

'She told me that the two of you had a long chat Sunday night,' he said carefully. Even just at that his mother seemed to become slave to anticipation.

'Yes?' she inquired.

'Shall I make it easy on you?' Daniel suggested, trying not to be cruel.

'Please.'

'You really want me to photograph you naked?' he asked. 'Is it really something you'd like to do?'

'Oh god,' Linda blushed, the champagne having stealthily taken her guard down. 'That sneaky cow,' she gushed, but in no way maliciously. Daniel baited his breath. It was the only way not to laugh, or to say too much. 'I'm obsessed aren't I?'

'So?'

'So I've probably terrified you in the act of making a fool of myself,' Linda cursed. Daniel shook his head as a way of assuring her, and then curled one corner of his mouth into a forgiving smile. He had nothing to forgive her for at all, of course, but if it made her feel okay about it...

'You doing anything else today?'

'No, darling,' she said once over herself. 'Why?'

'Let's do it,' Daniel said. That caused her heart to take a leap out of line. 'We could go now.'

'Oh I don't know,' she said, flushing and fidgeting all at once. Then another pause and she clamped her lips together, thinking hard and fast. 'Really?'

'If it would make you happy, if it's something you really want to do,' Daniel nodded, 'I didn't have to think too long. It'd be an honour.'

'Naked, though?' his mother tested, whether her son or herself, she wasn't sure.

'You said it,' he humoured, recalling Mary's words. 'We have Dutch courage for the occasion,' he demonstrated, picking up the champagne bottle and waving it heavily before her. 'If you really want to do something daring, then usually the best way is to jump right in before you think too much.'

And there was no denying that his mother was warming to the idea, not just of the prospect of investigating her own fascination, but also of daring herself to do something out of the ordinary. It'd been a long time since she flaunted her body.

When that long period of consideration finally came to an end, Linda found herself staring blankly at her son, but then after that she couldn't contain the schoolgirl within. Now she was giggling and flushing red all at once.

'You're beautiful from head to toe, mother,' Daniel said freely. 'You'll make a fine work of art!'

2

The taxi dropped them off at Daniel's private studio, Daniel, his mum, and the bottle of half-drank champagne. Daniel's clothes finally dried after the previous downpour, another one had started by the time they were on the street. Now both had taken a soaking. Inside, lights on, the studio alive once again, the heaters went on to warm the room.

This was not Linda's first time here, though her eyes scanned the room as though it were different since the last time. Of course, the bed at the far end was a new addition, and when her eyes fell upon it, her mind was again filled with the lewd images left by Daniel, Mary and Adam.

That's where the magic happened, she wanted to say, but thought better not to. The bed was bare, the sheets removed, but a small pile of them lay neatly at the fourth wall. Daniel might have repeated his themes, but he was at least consistent in how he dressed them.

'The room will warm up in no time,' he said with a slight shudder as he felt his own clothes stick to him. 'I'll get set up with the lights and you can get, err... undressed,' now grinning, 'in the wardrobe back there...'

His mother didn't say a word. She was half-smiling, but anxiety, and/or uncertainty, were now beginning to show.

'It'll be dark when you come back in,' he tried to be helpful of her nerves. 'Just the spotlight and a reflector and a couple of mirrors to bounce the light back and forth.'

'Okay,' was all she said, and when he was finished setting up fifteen minutes later, camera in hand and ready to start, she was nowhere to be seen. Daniel approached the changing room door carefully, not to rush, and rapped lightly.

'Are you okay?' He heard nervous giggling from within, almost too quiet to be heard.

'I'm fine, Daniel,' she replied. 'I was just having a couple more for courage.'

'Any left for me?' he asked.

The door opened a crack after a few deathly still seconds, just enough for her hand to pass the bottle through. It was nearly empty now - just a quarter left. 'I'm a bit nervous being naked in front of you like this,' she admitted.

'Me too, a little bit,' Daniel agreed, taking a slug directly from the bottle. 'Is there anything I can do to help?' More giggling emitted from the other side of the door.

'Depends how much the champagne has gone to your head,' Linda finally said. 'Maybe if you're naked then it won't feel like it's all about me?'

Daniel couldn't believe his ears at first. He had to laugh and as always he had to humour his mother, for all the encouragement he gave her. 'I suppose that's fair,' he compromised, handing the bottle back through the door to signal that he was going to do it. A minute later her told her that he was ready and waiting and went back to his place on the set.

Finally, Linda swallowed hard and summoned the strength to open the door and to step out into the dark studio. Like a wondrous eclipse, her eyes settled immediately on her son standing aside the golden spotlight, naked as the day he arrived - only that day he didn't arrive preoccupied with the camera hanging around his neck.

His buttocks looked like a three-quarter moon as he stood with his back to her under the light. When he heard her bare feet approaching, padding the cool floor gently, and then the sound of her nervous giggling - not quite as quiet as a mouse - he hesitated to turn around for a moment.

Then he heard her say; 'Let's take a look at each other, then.'

As though inviting his mother out onto the dance floor, Daniel turned to face the dark and recognised her waltzing over to him, smiling expectantly, and invited her into the spotlight with him. There, for the first time in adulthood, they stood before each other in this surreallest of circumstances, modestly bare-naked and undeniably responsive of each other's looks.

Unlike Mary, and he already knew it deep down, his mother was all soft and smooth, but with the same strong structure underneath. Goosebumps turned the hairs up on their arms in that moment as they soaked in the sight of each other, unable to speak or to stop.

She sported a feathery but trimmed later of pubic hair over her pussy, which he noticed for maybe ten seconds too long, but what his eyes really noticed, and what his flaccid cock soon began to respond to, was the distinctive work of art that her pussy was. Her fleshy pink labia and hood weren't as shy as the rest of her. Daniel breathed deep, forgetting to compose himself.

'Do you like?'' she asked, trying to be casual. But clearly, she could see that he did. His own modesty was much less modest than his father's had been.

'I'm sorry,' he grinned and his strong shoulders shook with silent laughter, looking away he tore his eyes up her navel, across her toned belly, and rested on her perky B-cup breasts and their slightly browning nipples.

'You are so handsome,' she approved to take the attention away from herself.

'I'm speechless, sorry,' Daniel smiled genuinely and regarded her with a loving look. 'Mother, you are stunning.

'Do you think so?' she almost pleaded. He nodded proudly. 'Thank you, that means a lot,' she beamed. 'Can I ask a favour? It might seem a little silly...'

'Of course,' Daniel responded quickly, hoping not to grow a full erection in front of her. The last time erections happened in this studio, there was no forgetting what happened. He and his mother both knew that.

'Can we just hug a moment?'

...

Well, bollocks...

...

'It'd take the edge off...'

Maybe for you, Daniel thought. But he crossed the spotlight to her, his sexy blonde pixie of a woman who was probably more beautiful now than he'd ever remembered and opened his arms to her, maybe more conscious of his long and pendulous semi-erection, swaying heavily from side to side. But when she fell softly into him, her pointed nipples chilling him for a moment before seeming to soften to him, they both closed their eyes, shuddered out the nerves, and breathed deep for a while.

'You feel good against me,' Linda whispered and she welled in confidence when again her son's erection began to grow. 'I hope you don't mind me saying so...'

'No, I was thinking the same thing,' Daniel said nervously.

'I can feel that,' she said back and soon they were both laughing hopelessly.

'Well,' Linda finally said with heavy-lidded eyes when Daniel's erection subsided, 'you'd better show me what to do.'

3

Two weeks earlier Daniel stood in the Camden gallery between his mother and her older-self from another dimension Mary, seeing the likeness in their eyes, the way they conveyed expressions of love and exhilaration and excitement. It was during this secret photoshoot now, as he and his own mother stood nude before each other, that he began to see the parallels.

How to process the revelation in that dark stillness, where nothing existed outside of that golden glow, that his own mother was not so secretly becoming aroused as she followed in Mary's footprints, and excited by the fact that she was doing this not just for herself but for her son.

Not only that, but Linda was having an effect on Daniel and she knew it, he knew it, and they both knew that they knew it. Before long, Linda was beginning to flaunt herself more, as though she were young again and had all the confidence in the world, and it was liberating to feel that way, and to make him feel something as a result.

At first they went through a series of poses standing, and then a few sat perched in a pile of cushions and seats. Linda was careful not to bare too much, showing her curves from the side, or crossing her legs up front to hide herself from the camera, but every little thrill of him seeing her pussy when she had to move around started to build up something inside of her and she became bolder over time.

She brought in the same wooden chair eventually, feeling her stomach knot at the thought of Mary's pussy juices dripping all over her son's cock as he speared her, and then trickling down onto the wooden finish. Was she sitting in Mary's come right now?

Linda finally turned the chair to directly face Daniel and the camera and said, quite seductively; 'it's a shame we don't have any of that oil, to make me all wet and shiny...'

Daniel stopped dead. So did his heart!

Linda smiled, knowing full well what that had done to him. His cock grew a little longer, filled out, even twitched a little. She looked back up into his eyes and smiled devilishly. Daniel disappeared for no more than sixty seconds, rushing warm water under the tap in the bathroom and squirting in a dose of baby oil.

And there they stood under the heat of the spotlight, which was already enough to cause the coldest heart to perspire. Linda was stretched on her tip-toes like a ballet dancer, hands splayed to the ceiling as her son doused her with the spray-bottle. After a little tease before the click-click-clicking camera as Daniel began to work suddenly faster, she slowed him right back down again with her first wide-open thigh pussy shot, her expression sultry as her hands wandered her slippery body.

'Jesus Christ,' Daniel whispered and didn't realise that he was just standing there, gawking with his mouth open and his cock standing up.

'Can I ask you something, son?' Linda said in the growing stillness. Daniel could only nod.

'May I photograph you?' Daniel again only nodded. She stood up and tiptoed carefully toward him, feeling his heat down south close to her hip as she took the camera from him. She decided it best to use a tripod, because she didn't have his steady hands. And that was the perfect excuse, wasn't it?

'I hope you don't mind me saying so,' she chattered casually as she set up her shot, 'but you have a magnificent piece.'

Blushing, mouth agape in disbelief, Daniel took hold of his heavy balls and used his thick wrists to hide his erection from her. 'No-no,' his mother said, and now she was spraying him with oil, and liberally around that throbbing piece she approved of so much.

'To the side,' Linda directed as she returned to the camera, zooming in to capture her son from the thighs up. 'Now take a hold of it...'

Daniel's heart was rapid-firing at that point. Was this for real? His mother smirked, treating the whole scenario like some secret daydream she'd revised a little too often. 'Wrap your fingers around it...'

Daniel bit the corner of his lip and eyed his mother nervously.

'Now slide back the foreskin,' she told him. And when he did, she gasped, much like she did upon seeing Mary's son's hard cock buried deep in her dripping veteran snatch. And she snapped and she snapped and she snapped, until Daniel too became emboldened.

'Fancy a dare?' Linda suggested.

'Depends what it is,' Daniel said as steadily as his wavering voice would allow.

'Stay where you are,' she said, as he resumed facing the side, allowing for his full form to take up half the shot. It wasn't hard to find the timer. Linda set it for ten seconds and the moment she fingered the trigger button, hurried around to face Daniel with a mischievous look, mentally counting the seconds.

'What are you up to?' Daniel asked. Before he could guess, Linda reached long beneath the hard shaft of her son's throbbing cock, lifted it up against her belly, and reached up on her tiptoes to curl her tongue against Daniel's lips.

Click...

Daniel stood there in utter silence, his face a reaction of surprise and awe. His nude mother grinning wildly before him, he too couldn't help himself.

'Again?' she asked.

'Since you already have,' he answered modestly in absence of his own wits. Again, Linda disappeared behind the camera in the dark and then set the timer to ten seconds. When she returned to recreate the same action, Daniel surprised her by sucking her tongue into his mouth and caressing it with his own. 'Payback's a bitch, isn't it?' he chuckled, and then, 'one more time for good luck?'

Once again, Linda found her hand wrapped around her son's big hard cock, so hot in her dainty little hand. This time Daniel twice shocked her, though she meant to one-up him. When she melted easily into the kiss and they swirled tongues breathlessly for five or six eternal seconds, delirious with the shock of what they were doing, Daniel's hand snaked down and his middle finger slid right between his mother's pussy lips, only to find her dripping wet.

They both hissed hard, drawing away for breath, for distance, for whatever that could reset the boundary they had just crossed. But Linda now stood dizzily, with a dazed expression, gazing into her son's bewildered eyes, both of them heaving for air.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,534 Followers