The Photographer's Revenge

Story Info
Mike photographs his neighbor in a compromising situation.
8k words
4.31
58.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Mike and Anne had been married twenty five years and according to Mike their marriage had been rather disappointing. It never fulfilled Mike's sexual expectations which seemed so promising during their courtship. Although they lived in the same house and slept in the same bed, they had not made love for the past ten years, both having gone their separate ways. Mike didn't think that Anne had dated or had affairs with any other men; however, Mike did have several encounters with various ladies.

Mike's Story

Although Anne had been pregnant a couple of times we had no children and both of us worked, with me owning a photographic business and working from home. Each Saturday at midday I would go to the village pub for lunch, then after, in the winter would go to a local football match and in the summer a local cricket match. I always kept a camera with me and any good shots would be offered to the local newspaper; sometimes they accepted them sometimes they didn't. Even when I didn't have a standard camera with me, I always kept a small digital camera in my pocket, which with the latest computer software could result in good spontaneous photographs.

One Saturday afternoon last summer I decided instead of going to my usual pub, then on to a cricket match, I would go for a drive and find an out-of-the-way pub and have a relaxing afternoon. I drove for about an hour before finding a secluded pub lying back off the road next to a wood, with a stream running through its garden.

I decided to eat inside, because all the outside tables were occupied with people sitting under umbrellas. Inside the place was nearly empty, with just a few customers scattered around. The barman took my order, pulled me a pint, and asked if I was sitting inside or out. I pointed to the table pushed against the wall, my ploughman's, he informed me would be brought to the table, then disappeared into the kitchen to prepare my lunch. Looking around there was a guy sitting at the bar drinking and smoking, an elderly couple sat at the table in a bay window. On a raised section incorporating several tables, a couple was sitting in a darkish corner, kissing and cuddling. The guy had his arm around the woman's shoulder, and from my vantage point, I could see under their table where he had his hand up the women's skirt. I couldn't see exactly where his hand was resting, but her skirt was well above her knees. I thought the girl looked familiar as I watched them while sipping my beer, but for the life of me I couldn't place her.

Taking a small camera from my pocket, placed it discretely on the table ensuring it could not be seen, took their photograph, but only when I was sure they were otherwise occupied. When they broke their embrace the girl turned and looked in my direction. I chuckled to myself, no wonder she looked familiar, it was Brenda my next door neighbour, and the guy wasn't her husband. Suddenly she recognised me, went very red and whispered something to her companion. Although they were both sitting there looking in my direction, I gambled and took another photograph. Several minutes passed before he got up and walked outside, followed by Brenda who stood up, and somewhat sheepishly walked over to my table.

"Hello Mike fancy meeting you here."

"Hi Brenda, yes I bet it was a bit of a shock."

She sat down, I offered her a drink, she asked for a "gin and tonic."

"Is your friend waiting for you?"

She told me that he had gone home, I asked her if Brian knew about her little affair, she said it wasn't an affair. At my suggestion she looked across to the table where the guy had his hand up her skirt and realized what I had seen. She went red again and said Brian didn't know.

"How did you persuade Brian to let you go out by yourself on a Saturday afternoon?"

She told me that Brian was at work and wasn't aware that she went out. I asked if Brian knew this guy, she said they worked together, she met him at the firms Christmas dinner and dance and they had several dances together, because Brian doesn't dance. She explained that there were four of them, each works one Saturday in four and sometimes she meets this guy Ken when Brian is working his Saturday.

Brenda finished her drink, said "thanks," and got up to go.

"Where do you think you are going?" "Home," she replied, I suggested that she sit down again unless she wanted Brian to find out about her Saturday afternoon assignations.

"What do you want?" She asked in her overbearing tone of voice.

"We should go for a walk in the woods," I replied. She laughed.

"You have got to be kidding."

"Perhaps Brian will find it funny."

She sat there until I finished my lunch, then we got up and left. She followed me as I walked towards the trees, however, as I entered the woods she refused to go any further. I told her it was OK and hoped Brian understood about her infidelity when he read my note. "I'm sure it won't take Brian long to work out who this guy Ken is, knowing that he works with him and that you met him at the firms Christmas dinner." I just kept on walking. Brenda must have thought twice about it because she ran and caught me up. We kept walking for about five minutes until we were deep in the wood.

I stopped, lent up against a tree, told her to come close. She hesitated, asked why she should come over, and I told her it was because she was going to kiss me.

"I'm not."

"Then why did you follow me into the woods? You must have suspected that something would happen"

"Mike, why don't you just let me go home?"

"Because, I want you to kiss me."

"OK, just for a couple of minutes."

She moved closer to me, wrapping our arms around each other we began to kiss. It didn't take long for me to become erect; however, because Brenda wasn't leaning on me she was unaware of my arousal. I pulled her close so that she could feel my manhood and the longer we kissed the more responsive she became. After about five minutes she said, "We should stop, someone might come along," I suggested that we get off the path and find a quiet spot. Brenda said that she had to get home, but I just grabbed her hand and set off into the undergrowth pulling her behind me. It wasn't long before we found a secluded kops hidden from the path, I sat down and beckoned for her to sit down with me, begrudgingly she agreed.

I put my arm around her shoulder and persuaded her to lie down, then, we continued kissing. As we kissed Brenda became more passionate and initiated a French kiss. Our lips were locked together; our tongues circled and stroked each other. I moved my hand up from her waist to her breast and began to squeeze, Brenda's moan vibrated through my mouth but stopped me when I began to unbutton her blouse. However, with persistence on my part and our continued kissing she relented, allowing me to undo all the buttons and spread open the front of her blouse. Brenda's breasts were OK, I guessed a C cup but being a breast man, and spoilt by my wife's D cup, they didn't do an awful lot for me, but nevertheless they were pastures new. She really began to get turned on when I slipped my hand inside her bra and began to squeeze her breasts and tweak her nipples.

"Mike, will you suck my breasts?"

To free her breasts, I pushed her bra up and over the top before moving my head down to take her hard and enlarged nipple in my mouth to suck and nibble on. I could feel her lightly pushing her groin against mine so moving my hand down, began to pull her skirt up. Again she stopped me, saying she wasn't going any further.

I looked her straight in the eyes, "I bet you let your friend go further, what's his name?" I told her that I was going to fuck her and that she either cooperate or I would take her by force, then things would probably get out of hand with Brian, the police and the media all getting involved.

"You know his name is Ken. OK Mike I don't want to fight you or let things get out of hand; I'll cooperate, you can have me."

Brenda relaxed, I continued to pull her skirt up, slipped the now saturated crotch material of her panties aside and worked one then two fingers into her vagina and began to finger fuck her. As the minutes passed Brenda began pushing herself onto my fingers her hips began gyrating and began to lift herself off the ground. She unbuckled my belt, unzipped my trousers, and fumbled around until she had released my aroused shaft from my boxers. I think she was a little surprised just how big my cock was both in length and girth.

"Come on Mike I'm ready for you, but take it easy."

Brenda spread her legs and I positioned myself on all fours between them, she took hold of my shaft and began to guide it down towards her vagina. I held back a little so in effect she was tossing me off.

"Come on Mike give it to me, I want your cock inside me."

She guided me in as I lowered myself and I eased into her. Slowly but surely I entered her, inch by inch until I achieved full penetration. She began to moan as I started to work my rigid shaft, slowly at first, back and forth in her extremely well lubricated body.

"Faster Mike faster, fuck me faster." I increased both speed and intensity. She cried out "Harder Mike, harder you bastard, fuck me harder."

By now I was ramming her as hard and as fast as I could go, she pulled my face down to hers and kissed me passionately, crushing my lips against hers. All of a sudden she shuddered, wrapped her arms and legs around me then convulsed and shook uncontrollably as she reached her orgasm. Seconds later I felt my balls tighten then shot string after string of sperm inside her, after, we remained coupled together for several minutes, recovering from our passionate exertion.

I lifted myself off of her, put my now spent member away and zipped up my trousers. Brenda was still lying on the grass her blouse wide open, her bra up around her neck and her skirt around her waist. I thought it too good an opportunity to miss. Brenda was oblivious to what I was doing when I took the tiny camera from my pocket, and began secretly taking photographs. After a few minutes she stood up lifted up her skirt to adjust her panties, click, the camera shutter sprang into life. She bent down to straighten her skirt, her breasts hanging from her body, click went the camera again. There was one final click as Brenda pulled her bra back down over her tits, after which she buttoned her blouse and asked me to brush her down.

"Right," she said, "Now I've paid my debt, as far as we are concerned nothing ever happened, is that understood?"

I said, "No, that's not understood, in fact I would like to see you on Wednesday at 10 AM on the pretext that you're coming in for coffee."

"In your dreams."

"Brenda if you don't come in I will send the evidence of your infidelity to Brian, and believe me he will not like it one bit."

"What evidence? You don't have any evidence."

"Well you come to my front door on Wednesday and I will show you the evidence, then you can make up your own mind, whether or not I have anything."

"OK but I'm not coming in the house, and that's final, so you can do what you like."

I have already mentioned about my photographic business, therefore it should be no surprise if I mention that I have turned one of the rooms in my house into a dark room. It's my little sanctuary where I spend a lot of my time developing and printing, and now in these days of digital photography using a computer, scanner and printer. I keep the dark room locked, Ann is not allowed in, I tell her it's because of all the chemicals, and I do any cleaning that needs to be done. The next couple of days were spent in my dark room, saving, enhancing and printing off the photographs of Brenda A4 size. They were amazing even better than I imagined, in fact looking at them gave me a hard on, although it may have had something to do with the memory of that day. I placed them in an envelope and waited for Wednesday.

Wednesday morning about 10 AM there was a knock on the door, when I answered it Brenda was standing there.

"Come in."

"I told you that I wasn't coming in, if you have any evidence you bring it here."

I picked up the envelope and handed it to her, she took the photographs out, and her jaw dropped, she just couldn't believe it. Each photograph showed her in some state of undress or with a guy's hand up her skirt. I suggested, "From the photographs it could be assumed, since I am not in any of these pictures, that this Ken fellow took them as you posed for him. As for the pictures in the pub Ken used the camera's timer." I asked her what she wanted to do; she said she would come in. Never before had I known what it is to have real power over somebody, now that I had it over Brenda it certainly changed the way I felt and the way I was about to treat her. I followed Brenda into the lounge.

She turned to face me, "Now what?"

Brenda was wearing a white almost see through blouse which provided a nearly unobstructed view of her lacy bra. The hem of her full flowing light summer print skirt fell just below her knees. Around her waist was 4 inch wide black elasticated belt. Already I began to experience surges within my groin.

"First I suggest that you come over to me and give me some hot passionate kisses."

She walked over to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, as we kissed she rubbed her body against mine so much so I became further aroused. As we chewed on each other's mouths, I let one hand slip down over her ass and pulled her closer to me whilst the other hand fondled her breast.

"It's time we went upstairs." I took her hand, led her out of the lounge and up to my bedroom.

"Mike you won't let Brian see those photographs will you?"

"No, providing you cooperate, and do as I ask."

"Yes I will Mike, as long as it doesn't clash with my home and family arrangements."

"That, I can promise you."

She followed me into our bedroom, I turned and gently pulled her towards me, we lightly embraced, and kissed. As we kissed I undid the buttons on her blouse. Brenda didn't complain when I pulled her blouse out from the waist band of her skirt. She slipped her blouse off then put both arms around my neck and kissed me lightly on the lips while I placed my hand on the outside of her satin bra to fondle and squeeze her tits. I dropped my hands down to her waist, unhooked her belt, then slid my hand around the waistband of her skirt, searching for the catch to release, then lowering the zip, allowing her skirt to fall to the floor. I felt her hand on the outside of my trousers gripping and squeezing my cock. Brenda was now standing there in her satin bra and panties waiting for my next instructions. Whilst I removed my shirt she undid my trousers allowing them to slip to the floor.

There we were, she in her bra and panties me in my jockey shorts with an enormous erection sticking out like a scaffold pole. Slipping out of my jockeys again I pulled her towards me but this time pulling her in tight against me forcing our bodies together. Pulling Brenda with me while taking a step backwards to sit on the edge of the bed, I buried my face in her panties to nuzzle her satin covered mound. Reaching up I grabbed the cups of her bra and pulled her down until she was kneeling between my legs. I reached around her back, undid the clasp of her bra, while she slipped the straps from her shoulder allowing the bra to slip over my manhood. She wrapped it around me, the satin felt so good, so smooth, as she stroked and massaged me.

Several enjoyable minutes had passed before I pushed down her head down between my legs, immediately she knew what I wanted and with some reluctance took me in her mouth, engulfing my shaft. The fact that she was working her head up and down, provided me with unrivalled pleasure. The warmth and moistness of her mouth caused me to experience such fantastic sensations never experienced before. Lifting her head I kissed her, although I desperately wanted to cum in her mouth I wanted to fuck her even more. Assisting her to stand, I removed her panties before manoeuvring her onto the bed where we continued to kiss and fondle each other. Touching, teasing and playing I slipped my fingers in and out of her body, lightly rubbing my thumb around and across her clit. She arched her body trying to press herself against my hand, hearing her heavy breathing and the occasional gasp. Finally Brenda was ready, she pulled me on top of her and guided my cock inside her. Slowly, my movements gradually increased in speed and pressure, until our bodies produced rasping sounds as they expelled the air when they slammed against each other.

Brenda orgasmed as I shot my load inside her, finally we both lay there panting, locked in each other's arms. My erection had hardly diminished, and when I suggested that I was ready to go again Brenda said that she needed a couple of minutes to recover. At that point I told her that I wanted to tie her to the bed. She didn't like the idea but when I insisted she reluctantly agreed. Looking through my wife's drawer found four old stockings; tying one to each leg of the bed then around Brenda's wrists and ankles so that she was spread eagled. Kneeling between her legs I lowered myself on top of her. My cock snuggled against her slit, my chest crushing her tits, with my arms around the back of her neck we kissed long and passionately. I lifted myself off as Brenda began to complain about my weight exerted on her, not that I was sympathetic, it was just that I had other ideas in mind.

I left the bedroom went into my photographic room to collect a camera and tripod, which I set up at the foot of the bed. When Brenda realized she was going to be photograph whilst tied to the bed, she started to curse and threaten me. Once the camera was set up I began to photograph her; at first she kicked and screamed however, she quickly became resigned that she was the subject of my photographs, and eventually carried out my instructions. Setting the timer I took photographs with me kissing her on the lips, sucking her breasts, and inserting the neck of a bottle inside her. In each case my face was turned away from the camera.

Having finished the photographic session, I laid on the bed next to her to kiss and fondle her breasts while easing the bottle further inside her, which I believe she began to enjoy. Brenda asked when she would be released. I told her that I had one final thing to do that was to whip her across her tits with my belt. Brenda pleaded for me not too whip her breasts as Brian would see the marks.

"Too bad," I said, "Perhaps he will give you a whipping as well."

She pleaded with me again and suggested that I whip her on her ass so the marks wouldn't show. Again I refused, but this time she said, "If you whip me on the ass I will tell you a secret."

I told her that I wasn't interested in her secrets, but when she said it concerns me, I agreed.

Brenda began, "Anne is having an affair," I told her that was nonsense; she wouldn't go out with another man. "Mike she isn't going out with another man she is having an affair with another woman." I didn't believe her, then she said, "Mike you and Anne haven't made love for ten years, the woman she is having an affair with, is me."

I just couldn't believe it, I just sat there not knowing what to do, then the anger began to rise within me and I began to cross examine Brenda for information.

"When and where do you meet?"

"Saturday afternoon's about 2 o'clock when you're out."

"But you told me that's when you meet Ken."

"Not always, sometimes I meet Anne."

"When is your next meeting with Anne?"

"Well, it was in three weeks, but now you know, I don't expect that will happen."

"Oh yes it will, I want you to keep the appointment, and I am going to catch you both in the act, so you had better make it convincing; I want to catch you both in the 69 position. If you tell her, or, for whatever reason it doesn't happen, I will send all the photographs, including today's, to Brian."