The Photog's Assistant

Story Info
College student begins his job as a photographer's assistant.
3.4k words
4.44
28.2k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers

It was the second week of October when she came into my life. I happened to be sitting at the student newspaper editor's desk discussing the sports column he felt the paper needed when the she walked into the office and into my life. We stood and welcomed her.

"Could you have this in the next paper?" she asked the editor. She handed him a piece of paper.

"We can do that," he answered with a smile. She thanked him and walked out.

I was nosy. "What does she need?" He handed me the ad paperwork.

"Hey, I need a job."

He looked at me and tilted his head. "I thought you had one?"

I nodded slightly. "They've cut my hours, scheduling me for 10 hours."

"Good thing you have the grants."

I nodded and ran after her. I reached her just as the elevator doors opened. I introduced myself as we stepped inside.

On the elevator ride up, she introduced herself as Carol Reid, an associate art and design professor. As we stepped out, she told me that the job would be as her assistant, to be available early on Saturdays and some Sundays. She told me there would be some evenings, after dinner, when she'd like me to help her with some small things, like moving reflectors or changing studio furniture.

"I can start tomorrow," I told Professor Reid.

She smiled and unlocked her door. "I haven't even told you how much the pay is or what exactly I'll be photographing."

"If it's just minimum wage, I'll be happy. I need some more spending money."

She opened the door and stepped back. "The hourly rate is double minimum."

I walked into her small office and found a chair as she turned on the lights. "Thank you."

She smiled and proceeded to tell me why she needed an assistant.

I didn't need to start until a week after our initial meeting. I signed all the necessary papers - a trust fund would help pay my wages and she needed to prove I existed - and shown where I would work - she converted the basement and a second floor bedroom of her house into studios. While I was at her house and in her living room, Professor explained her photography projects, three of which were to create coffee table photograph books.

"As an undergraduate, I modeled for a photographer who said he was creating an oversized picture book. He was taking artful, tasteful black and white nudes of college aged women. I received $25 for my time and a copy of the book once published." She pointed to it on her end table. I made a mental note to look at it the next time I visited.

"I proposed three ideas; all were welcomed with equal amounts of enthusiasm." She gave me an odd smile and sat in her recliner. She offered me a seat on the couch and took it.

"For a long time, I had thought of doing a picture book like the one I was in, believing that there is a need for them every five to ten years. I brought up this thought with the publishers and they agreed with me.

"They asked for ideas, believing I wouldn't enter the meeting without any." She removed a folder from the coffee table and handed it to me. I opened it and she explained, "As you can see, my ideas do include older women, plus women with curves."

I glanced down and saw a color photograph of an older woman. She had a smile on her face, one that showed she had no reservations as to what she was doing. Her blue eyes were bright and open. Her hair was short and gray, and neatly kept. I looked down her body and exhaled deeply.

Though it showed signs of age - wrinkles around her large breasts and stretchmarks on her stomach - I found it lovely, erotic, and enticing. I looked up at Professor and found myself unable to form a proper question.

She read my mind. "She is lovely. She's my secretary."

I made another mental note: Check out her secretary later.

She paused for a moment before speaking, as if she was trying to find the right words. She finally sighed and looked at me. "There will be times when I will take less than artistic photos. I hope that won't be a problem."

I shook my head. "Not at all," I quickly told her. I stifled a smile.

She explained that, from time to time, she photograph women for pornographic magazines, those that are based in New York City and cater to fetishes, mostly big women, older women, bondage-dominance-sadomasochism, woman-woman sexual encounters, and other salacious acts.

"Will you be doing man-woman sex acts?" I asked.

She shook her head and chuckled. "No because it doesn't pay well. Magazines do them in house and don't publish freelance or contracted pictures."

I was shocked, thought those were what the industry wanted.

Before I left, she told me our first shoot would be for a magazine.

My first photoshoot was the following day after both of us finished with our classes and before soccer practice. Professor Reid had me come immediately after my Pre-Calculus class ended at 10:50, her only class ended an hour before mine.

"Welcome, Nicholas," she said. "My model won't show until noon, so we have time for you to move things around without having to rush."

She showed me down to the basement studio and pointed to three light reflectors. "Could you move them upstairs? I need them in the bedroom."

I lifted one, not too heavy, but I still decided to make two trips. After placing the third, and last, reflector into the spare bedroom, she had me follow her into her kitchen: She needed to speak with me while she made herself some coffee. She offered me some, but I declined - I had some Dr Pepper cans in my backpack.

She poured her hot liquid into a plain white mug and looked sheepishly at me. "Nick, there are a few things I've not told you about my photography. She took a sip, more to steel her than anything else.

"When I came to the college, I supplemented my earnings by taking glamour photos for the other professors and staff members. I didn't charge much, if at all. I needed the experience and they wanted to feel good or naughty. It was fun. I stopped doing it after I received magazine offers.

"I started it up again a year ago, at the urging of some of those who I photographed. Some wanted more photos; some thought it would be a good side business. With the help of an Accounting professor - after I took some raunchy pictures of her and her favorite item - we set up a small business. There are some months when I make more than I do teaching, in a year!"

She looked at me and took another drink. She continued. "Soon, I have two women coming to be photographed. I know you haven't any problems with women who are large. I've seen you around campus with several in tow. The two I have coming soon are big women, the term being Big Beautiful Women. That's not why I'm warning you."

She finished her drink and stood over me. She looked into my eyes. "They're mother and daughter."

I swallowed hard and prayed that I didn't show my excitement. The idea of seeing a mother and daughter was not new to me, but I knew I was going to be difficult.

Professor Reid opened her lips, as if she was going to say something, but the doorbell rang. "They're early. Nick, could you see them in, please. I have something to do in the bedroom."

I stood and walked down to the front door. Through the window, I saw two women standing on the porch, the older wearing a light coat over a dress, her younger companion in a windbreaker over jeans. Both were carrying backs in which, I assumed, were lingerie they were going to wear. They were short but curvaceous. I inhaled, exhaled and opened the door.

I introduced myself as Professor Reid's new assistant. Both blushed at my statement but recovered quickly.

"This should be interesting mother," the dark haired daughter quipped. She removed her windbreaker, showing me that her breasts were fighting to get out of her blouse. I caught myself staring and quickly asked if I could take her jacket. Her mother slipped off her coat and smiled. She knew I stared at her daughter. She threw back her shoulders, thrusting out her chest. I grinned and shook my head as I led them to the bedroom we were using as the studio.

Professor came out of the bedroom and hugged them. She asked if they had a problem with me being her assistant, with me helping. They looked at each other and shook their heads.

"I like it," the mother said.

Professor Reid introduced the women to me. "This is Theresa Kennedy and her daughter Maureen Thurmond." The mother offered her hand and I accepted it, shaking it lightly. Her daughter offered me a hug, which I accepted. She squeezed me tightly.

"Mo is always affectionate," Theresa said to me when the embrace was broken.

I went to say something, but Professor Reid escorted them to another bedroom, one they could use as a dressing room. When they closed the door, I was told what my role would be.

"You'll move the lights and reflectors. You'll move the bed and other heavy items around. When they need something to drink, you'll retrieve it." She touched me on my elbow. "I hope this isn't too demanding."

I smiled and told her that I understood. I was her well-paid minion. She laughed and hugged me. The bedroom door opened and the models came out, both wearing oversized robes. Theresa ran her hand lightly over my cheek as she passed. Maureen smiled and allowed her robe to open, giving me a glimpse of satin and lace.

"This will be fun," she whispered to me as she entered the studio.

I stepped into the bedroom used as the day's studio and was shocked at what I saw. Theresa was out of her bathrobe and stood next to the bed. She was wearing a pink baby doll, her dark brown nipples hard to miss. I looked down her body and liked what I saw. She turned around and wiggled her ass. She knew I was looking at her.

Maureen had her robe off as well. She was dressed in a black lace teddy. She had no concern that I could see her large pink nipples, engorged and showing through the flimsy material. She had no concern I could see she had no pubic hair either. I swallowed hard and tried not to stare.

"Nick, move the left reflector back towards the wall," Professor directed. I snapped out of my lust and moved the equipment back. She told me to move the other one near the bed next, move it midway between the door and back wall. When I did so, she asked mother and daughter if they wanted anything to drink: Both declined water and wine.

"Nick, could you bring me my coffee mug," she asked as she stepped behind the camera. I quickly exited as she had the women step onto the bed.

I took a few moments in the kitchen and listened to the conversation between the three. Professor Reid asked questions: asked what was off-limits and what would they like to have taken. I heard Theresa answer there were no limits, "Everything your dirty mind could think of we'll be willing to try." I heard Maureen answer, "Mom and I discussed this and we'll do anything. To that end, we brought some props."

I heard someone come out of the bedroom. I took this as my cue to bring the mug in and be ready to help. Maureen walked past and smiled. I watched her. Her ass cheeks were large and pressed against the material. I tried not to look too long, in case I reacted. She came out quickly with a small bag.

"You might get an education," she whispered to me. I followed her inside. When I put the mug down, I was directed to stand behind Professor. I looked at the two women, now kneeling on the bed, and awaiting to be photographed.

"Smile, ladies," professor quipped. They chuckled. Professor Reid took several pictures of them showing honest emotion. That put them at ease.

"Okay, ladies, let's see what you have." She had them get on all fours, leaning forward and showing off their large cleavage. She commended them for being both large and open.

I stood around and moved reflectors and other equipment during the session. Theresa and Maureen posed together for 15 minutes before Professor Reid had them decide which one would be alone first. The daughter volunteered. When asked if she wanted to change into another piece of lingerie, she declined. She just stood and removed her teddy. She stood naked for a few moments, giving me an eyeful of her curves.

"I have something," she said. She opened the bag and removed a small pink vibrator. "I'd like a few close ups of me using it." She crawled onto the bed. "They're for my husband," she added.

Theresa left the room as Professor began taking pictures, touching my elbow softly as she did. Professor asked Maureen if I should leave. "No, he'll make it hotter."

I tried to hide my blushing but the smile on Maureen's face told me I was unsuccessful. She closed her eyes and spread her legs. She told the professor to take a few pictures of her bare pussy. "I want to look at it when I get older."

Professor Reid quickly snapped several photos, each one more enticing than the last. Maureen turned on her toy, the buzzing sounding like a million bees. She played with her nipples, making them harder. She moaned very loudly as the vibrating plastic touched her sensitive body part. I thought she would orgasm from this action. Her hips gyrated; her moans became horse and guttural. She moved it down her body, teased her clit before entering her pussy.

"That's my girl," Theresa whispered next to me. I turned to see that she had changed into a short opaque white gown, barely covering her large ass cheeks. She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her lips. "Doesn't that excite you?"

She kissed my cheek and released my hand. She gently rubbed my crotch. "I see that it does. I can't wait to see how you react to me."

I went to ask her to stop rubbing me, but the question was left unasked. She discontinued and grabbed my ass. I turned my head to see what Maureen was doing.

She was pistoning her toy, moving it in and out of herself. The wet, sloppy sounds it was causing told even me that she was excited. "Get ready for an orgasm," she hoarsely called out. "Carol, get this."

Maureen's legs began to shudder, her words become vulgar. Theresa squeezed my ass harder. I heard the mother breathing harder, heavier. She, too, was excited.

Professor Reid continued to take rapid-fire pictures, the click of the shutter, the whirl of the advancing film proved she was being professional. When the model had calmed, she looked at the professor.

"Wow," was all she said.

Theresa released me and walked to the bed. She grabbed her daughter's robe and covered her. She hugged her and kissed a cheek. "That was fantastic."

"We'll give you a few moments to get ready, Theresa," the professor said. She removed the film from the camera and placed it in a black plastic film canister. She turned to me and told me to join her in the kitchen.

"How did you like that?" she asked me while pouring herself another coffee. I went to the refrigerator, removed a can of Dr Pepper, opened it, and chugged it.

"Wow," was all I could think to say. She chuckled.

"Theresa will be hotter," she warned. She walked back to the studio: I followed with another can.

We entered and found Maureen was in her robe, standing over her mother. Theresa was on the bed, her head on a pile of the pillows. She had tried to cover her pussy, but I could still see some pubic hair. She smiled when she saw me.

"Ready to watch an old lady get off?" she quipped. Maureen and Professor Reid laughed.

"I did warn you," Professor said. She put in a fresh roll of film into the camera. She nodded and Maureen moved behind the camera.

"What do you want me to take?"

"I want some pictures of me fingering myself."

"Do you need anything to get you into the mood?'

Theresa looked at her daughter then to me. "Nick, just look at me." I saw lust in her eyes.

"Sure," I gasped out. Maureen took my hand.

"You'll be okay," she assured me. "You can make it through this." She pulled me down and whispered into my ear. "If you want, I can help you with that hardon."

I felt my face burn: I was blushing. Usually, I would be laughed at when I did this, but she didn't, neither did her mother. "I don't know if the professor would let me pull out my penis."

"She wouldn't mind at all," Professor Reid whispered without looking at me.

I swallowed hard. "Let me unzip," I started, but Maureen read my mind. She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock.

"Wow," both mother and daughter said.

"It's, wow, dark," Maureen said.

I looked at Theresa. She was sitting up, removing her lingerie. Professor Reid was quickly taking pictures as the older woman became nude.

"Yes, it is."

"Can you suck it, Mo?" Theresa asked. "I want to see you do it." She was teasing her pussy, her fingers mingling with her hair.

"May I?"

I nodded and the younger woman turned me. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down as she went to her knees. She took my engorged penis in her hand.

"Can you see, mom?"

"God, yes." She slipped a finger inside.

I felt Maureen's hot, wet lips engulf my hardon. I moaned. Professor Reid snapped pictures of the mom enjoying herself.

Instinctively, I put a hand on Maureen's head and began to thrust. She didn't stop: she moaned and nodded.

I looked at Theresa. She had three fingers inside of her hairy pussy, her other hand tugging on a large nipple. "Make him cum," she commanded. "I want to see that fine young man put his seed down your throat."

Maureen sucked harder. I wrapped my fingers in her hair. I told her I was going to cum. Theresa let out a scream. That put me over the top.

The younger woman spilled my juices, letting her mother see that I was orgasming. Theresa screamed loudly, called out my name.

"That's great! That's perfect!" Professor called out as the pictures came quickly.

My mind was rushing: my legs were losing strength. Maureen sensed it and released my cock. She had me put my hands on her shoulders. "Here, let's move," she added as she moved me towards the bed. Professor Reid kept taking photos as we moved in front of her.

"Oh fuck," Theresa said as she added a fourth finger. "Bring him here."

I collapsed on the bed, my still stiff penis at attention. The older woman moved down to me and kissed my lips. "You like older women, don't you?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"You'd like to fuck me?"

"Yes."

She took my cock in her hand and stroked it a few times. "Next time, I'll have Carol take pictures of us fucking."

"I did warn you," Professor said to me as she removed the film from the camera.

I sat at the kitchen table, the fourth glass of water staring back at me. Professor read sat across from me, waiting for me to gather my senses.

"You don't have to model with Theresa if you don't want," she said for the third time. I looked at her and smiled.

"I think, wait, I know I want to." I finished the water and leaned back in the chair. "You did warn me."

RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers