The Photos

Story Info
It all started one Friday night.
1.7k words
4.19
32.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgirltina
tgirltina
9 Followers

Well it all started one Friday night when my husband came home from work. I was putting his tea on the table as usual when he looked at me and said that he had put some photographs of me on the Internet.

I felt strange: shy, nervous and excited all at the same time. "Are they the nude ones?" I said, knowing the answer before he replied. We had talked about this before but I didn't think he would do it.

"Show Me," I said, curiosity getting the better of me at this time. So we went into the spare bedroom where the computer is being kept, my heart was beating fast as he logged on and got the website up. There I was in all my glory for the entire world to see -- three colour pictures of me completely naked.

First I was shocked, then angry. I stormed out of the room and didn't speak to Joe all that night. But I couldn't sleep or stop thinking about the photos. How many people were looking at me naked right now? Was I really upset with Joe? After all I did tell him that I thought it was sexy when we talked about it in bed and I got so wet at the idea. We had great sex on those nights.

I had to get up and have another look, so I crept out of bed and along the landing to the spare room and switched on the computer. The anticipation was building up inside me. There I was. I stared at the screen. Seventy people had viewed the images of me naked. However I was not mad anymore in fact I was beginning to like the idea of all those horny men looking at me and even stranger than that I liked the photos, they flattered me.

Then I noticed that I was getting very wet between my legs, so I turned off the computer and went back to bed. Joe turned over and looked at me -- he had been awake all the time and he was excited himself! I told him that I was sorry for being so upset; after all, I liked the idea myself. He took me there and then thrusting his big cock right in me as hard as he could, and gave me a very hard fucking, which I needed badly by then.

The next few days I kept looking at my photos and even became proud of them. I didn't care who saw them by then, it was only Joe's and my business and anyway a lot of fun too. No one said anything to me anyway.

Then the following Saturday, two of Joe's work friends came round. When I let them in I noticed that they were looking at me oddly, different to how they normally did. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Then later as they were sitting down on the sofa Tom looked right at me and said straight out that he had seen my photos on the Internet and I looked fantastic. But he could hardly believe that they were of me, he said he didn't believe that I would pose for such pictures.

Well I went all shy and red in the face for a while, not being able to say anything. Then he asked me if it was really me on the web, so I said yes it was, and that I was proud of the photos. He said that I should be, looking as good as that. Then he said something that shocked me even more than knowing that he had seen the photos. He said the only way he would believe that it was me was if I were to take my clothes off and show him. Well, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't undress in front of Tom could I? But I was proud of the photos, and hey then again I wanted to prove that it was me to Tom and Dave who were staring at me waiting to see what I would do. I looked at Joe for help, he to my complete surprise said that I would have to prove it as it was the only way to satisfy Tom.

"Then," I said, looking hard at him "well ok then if that's the only way to prove it Tom." Tom said it was. So without any more from me, I turned round with my back to Tom and told him to unzip my dress, which he did. I then pulled my arms out of the sleeves and let it drop to the floor. There was complete silence as I stepped out of it and walked across to Joe and handed it to him.

I was now standing in a room full of men in just knickers and a bra.

The next thing I know was Joe was pulling at my bra. He soon had it undone, and he said I could remove it and hand it to him for safekeeping.

There was no point in going back now and I was determined to prove my point, so I did what I was told and took off the bra and gave it to my husband.

Tom then told me to come and stand in front of him so that he could get a proper look at me. So over I went and stood in front of him seated on the sofa. He took one look at Joe and Dave and then reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out an envelope. We all looked at Tom as he opened it and pulled out three photographs. To my horror, they were ones of me that he had copied from the Internet.

He then took what seemed like ages, comparing me to them. "Well?" I asked "convinced that it's me in the photos?"

"Check anything" I said, I just wanted to get it over with and win the argument.

But I was unprepared for what came next. He held out both his hands and took hold of my breasts squeezing them and tugging my nipples. Just as I was about to speak out he said shush and stand still if I want him to believe me. It was then that I realised that for the first time how excited I was. I was soaking and my knickers were wet through. Had he noticed I didn't think so? At least that was my secret.

And then Tom went and said something to ruin my secret. "You know you would look far better without your knickers for me to compare you properly to the photos you must be completely naked, the woman in the photo is. She doesn't mind being undressed, so if you expect me to believe it's you in the pictures, you won't mind me taking your knickers off here and now in front of us all. Will you!"

Once again, I felt shy and my face went as red as a tomato. I looked at Joe again, but as expected, this time he agreed with Tom and said that I needed to be naked for Tom to get a good likeness to the photo and then he told everyone how I liked to pose naked when he took the photos. I could have killed him but he did have a point I was so wet then and I am now. So after some time, I said to Tom "Ok Whatever you want I will stay still and do as I am told." With that, a big smile spread across his face as he put both his hands on each side of my very wet knickers and with a firm tug he pulled them right down to my knees and then to my feet. But to my surprise he kept hold of them telling me to step out of them, which I did. He then showed everyone letting them all feel them for themselves so they all now knew my secret of how wet I was and excited I felt. Well after that there was no stopping him and I was so excited, I didn't care what he did to me.

He took hold of my tits again and started tugging my rock hard nipples once more while looking at my shaved pussy and saying how lucky Joe was and how he always wanted to have a shaved pussy to play with. I was breathing heavily by now with all this happening. Not daring to say anything, he started to move his hand down over my belly and right down to my wet and soaking pussy. He congratulated me on what a good job I had done shaving it and how smooth it was. I just mumbled "Thanks" as he pushed one finger up my pussy hole. He was still squeezing my left nipple with his left hand but now he was really nipping it hard. This I always loved when Joe did it, but how did he know that? Before I could think about it anymore he pushed another finger in me. I was so wet it was not too difficult to get two fingers up me.

He was really finger-fucking me now. I couldn't stay silent any longer; I started to say, "fuck me Tom, fuck me please," as loud as I could. I put my hands on his firm shoulders to steady me and completely gave myself to him. Everyone in the room was completely transfixed by what Tom was doing to me and listening to my cries of sheer pleasure as this man sent me to Heaven with his fingers. I made myself a promise there and then in my own living room that if or when Tom wanted my body again for his pleasure and amusement and mind, I would not stop him. In fact I knew I was his plaything from that day on, as I have proved. Still, I will tell you more of what Tom has made me do on many occasions since that day in further stories. That day was the start of my sex life as it was the best sex I ever had. He is the first man who knew how to satisfy me and still does. I later found out that he planned it all even getting Joe to put the photos on the web in the first place.

tgirltina
tgirltina
9 Followers