The Photoshoot

Story Info
Her first time as a paid nude model, on the street.
2.2k words
4.31
32.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just what the hell was I doing...My self confidence had taken a huge battering since starting the university course, and this seemed to be yet another step in decent to purgatory...hell a giant leap to purgatory!

"No different to a street whore!" I told myself. "A two-bit hooker!!" I yelled at me in my thoughts.

Now, I have had relationships; and some great screwing included, but not recently. Men around here seem put-off by clever women. And I was so taken up with my Uni' course I didn't care anyway for the distractions involved. My grant cheque and student loan just don't cover all the necessities of life and leave you short ALL the time...I need money just to live, not extravagancies...just ordinary life.

Oh but what else can I do...and this is good money and most importantly won't interfere with my studies.

All this started about two-weeks ago when I contacted an old friend of mine who runs a photo agency to see if I could do some photos for her...I was thinking of sales catalogues and similar, she wasn't sure, so passed my portfolio and details to another contact agent called Kev. He said he might be able to assist...but how did I feel about doing underwear shots...I told him I didn't care, even the skimpy bra and sheer panties type didn't bother me at all...so he asked "well what about nudes?" that took me aback a little, but I didn't feel so terribly frightened by the prospect as I now do...He gave me a pre-printed list for his studio outlining model-payments and the money was staggering and seduced me into agreeing at once...I could earn the best part of £2000...in a weekend!!! All my Uni'-created money worries could be over inside a month...wow!

But now I was having second thoughts...was my body good enough (at 28 years I pass for 23; 5'10'' slim and toned from all the running around Uni' to get to classes.) I could almost feel the humiliation of Kev telling me I was too fat, old, or ugly and sending me home unpaid...and it would be nude shots, what if I was recognized...and IS my body good enough...the worry-circle would start again for this two-bit tart.

The letter with the final instructions arrived on Wednesday, and included a return train tickets to Birmingham, New Street Station; Right in the centre of the 'England's Second City'. The instructions told me to arrive for 20.00 hours (that's 8 pm in real time) and meet with Kev at the Motor Lodge hotel in Broad Street (full directions and map provided!), where a room's had been booked. Following a final check that night the first photo-shoot would be set for early the following morning. I was to bring with me the following clothes :- a T-shirt and shorts or short skirt, and a wrap around coat with a tie belt and suitable shoes. I was to present myself having had a FULL BRAZILIAN shave. Underclothes were not mentioned; styles not specified; Make-up not detailed... at least I had SOME choices left!!!!

Thursday, I commenced the preparations with a full shave...do you know how difficult this is for a SINGLE person...getting into ALL the crevices around your ass and pussy?? All Alone??

Clothes were another problem, I am not gonna ruin good clothes, I'll see what the local second hand stores have...I was lucky and got a nice charcoal grey/black Macintosh (a real 'flashers Mac') and a pair of simple black court shoes (they'll come off easy when I want) and for the T-shirt a simple plain-blue no-sleeves (and a pink one, the same style) matched with a mid thigh denim skirt. Underwear somehow doesn't seem appropriate (Go COMMANDO Girl, I told myself... But it didn't still my fast beating heart!)

I dressed ready for the shoot, I didn't think I needed a suitcase full of gear, and decided to carry some simple make-up, deodorant, hair-brush and spray in a towel in my rucksack along with the spare T-shirt and tooth-brush.

I strolled down to the bus stop, to go downtown for the train. God, I felt all but naked already. Another surge of doubts washed over me. As I waited at the stop, a car with a business dressed man slowed down to have a look...He didn't stop thank God, but he went away smiling. That made me feel better...I still could attract men! Nothing further happened of interest...the bus took me to the station (I realised how prickly the bus-seats upholstery was on my bare and shaven ass/pussy)

At the station the ticket inspector at the barrier just checked the token and passed me through...(the steel seat on the platform was chill on my pussy, but felt delicious!!!) The train was no more fun than the bus ride; New Street Station has an escalator up to street level. I felt a sudden fear of someone seeing my nakedness...Oh my God girl...you are going to have a NUDE photo-shoot and published pictures of your naked pussy shown around the world, JUST WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU. (My thoughts were running wild...) To prove to myself I could do this photo-shoot, I removed the raincoat and stood open-legged on the moving staircase. Towards the top I noticed some youths stare and point me out...In place of fear I felt a thrill rush through my body; at the top I stopped, turned and deliberately raised my skirt, giving them an unimpeded look at my naked pussy. They cheered, and the buzz I felt centered on my overheating pussy, I thought my clit would explode!!!

I walked to the hotel; the map and directions were perfect. Checking in was no problem either; I was on the 7th floor, the lift conveniently close. I settled in to await Kev... When he arrived it was all clinically business; he looked me over and said, "You look great...now how about the Brazilian" ...(Oh God! it was here, and now!) I raised my skirt..."Beautiful," he said with a slight gasp, "Just beautiful." I felt SO RELIEVED my legs shook...I'm not being humiliated and put back on the train.

"Now for tomorrow, I want to do an outdoor set. If we start early there will be nobody about. So if its OK with you, I call at 6 in the morning and we'll shoot the set by the canal and Library." Kev informed me

"Yes, OK." I replied still shaky from my un-equivocal acceptance for the shoot. With that Kev was gone. And I was alone with my anticipation for the night.

What about dinner...too nervy to eat much...maybe a McDonald's with loads of coffee?

I slept poorly, what with the anticipation and trepidation of the morrow and a strange environment. I had arranged a 5.30 call to allow time to get-up, dress and have a coffee.

Kev arrived VERY sharp for time...bringing with him two other men. This made me feel very nervous...he hadn't warned me of this last night, They were both strapping Afro-Caribbean men, in their forties I guessed. Kev explained that Jonny and Brian were to act as bodyguards to keep anybody from getting too interested. Somewhat appeased I accepted their presence. Kev had already outlined the plan for the shoot last night so I was ready to begin immediately but Kev said to take off my T-shirt and skirt, leaving just the Mac and shoes...I was staggered...what, be naked in just a Mac? In front of strangers?? Now calm down girl, this is what you're here to do! I faced the bed and removed the T-shirt without facing the men... I could feel my face glowing red...I fumbled the fastener of the skirt and tossed the garment on the bed with the shirt...The flush had reached my chest now and I felt SO self-conscious...I strode to the door and slipped gratefully into my Mac. The coat inside was rough and chaffed my boobs and hips. "All set?" Kev asked, I nodded affirmation; and I moved off with my two minders and Kev-the-Cam, still feeling very self conscious and uncomfortable.

We bustled out of the hotel onto Broad Street and headed towards the city centre; down a side road lay the entry to the canal side. This once busy transport route is now the zenith of the city's rebuilding plan for luxury flats and maisonettes, the filthy-rich-only need apply! And as such they will be abed till noon (ain't saying whose bed though!!!) Here it was I was to begin the shoot. Deep breath, and off with the coat and shoes...handing them for safekeeping to Jonny...step boldly forward...act like its totally natural to be naked in public at half six on a Saturday morning! The cold air hit me and my nipples tightened hard...(my stomach churned, my bladder shrank to quarter size; I was suddenly bursting for a Pee...I contracted my muscles and stood proud and tall.) Relentlessly Kev snapped the camera, click, click, click; I sat on a wall, click, click, and click. I leaned on a bridge parapet; click, click, click. I reclined across a bench; click, click, click. I boarded a canal-boat and posed on the stern; click, click, click, lay on the cabin roof, click, click, click. (Dear God the steel was cold!) Click, click, and click. And so on; off and away toward the city and the library; at least I was acclimatizing to the chill air and the chill pavements; I was feeling much calmer now and getting into the swing of pose, click, click, and move-on.

It began to feel natural to be doing this. A few people were about but nobody yelled or complained...perhaps they were used to seeing this happen? We climbed a staircase up from the canal, and turned out into the still quiet street; We reached the far end of Broad Street and I stood by the statue of Watt and Bolton, click, click, click; climbing on tippy-toe with my arms above my head, twisting, arching slightly backwards, click, click, click. A few cars hooted and parped as they passed. Suddenly Jonny said "Cops."...My heart stopped...I ducked behind the statue, but the coppers were more interested in the traffic than the pedestrians and their squad car was gone in a moment.

Now we were into the as yet closed shopping centre I was so excited over the success of my display... I noticed I was leaving little spots of wetness where I sat posing; and this excited me even more! I posed on the staircase with my foot on the handrail! I opened my pussey and felt the rail stretch my lips open leaving a broad wet kiss... a rail where countless fingers had glided across and where they will again pass through the kiss mark I've left...God but I'm getting excited...I've never felt this horny in my life, do all glamour girls feel this hot...I suppose they must, perhaps this is why they choose to do it...and then all them men looking deep into my pussy and getting hot too...Ooooh this is getting too much, I need to get some relief...But how?...and in public?? The escalator hand rail seems the right height for my clit, and just a few rubs...I straddled the black rubber rail and lowered myself a fraction: A strong rubbing sensation lifted my soul......ease left; no, right; NO, LEFT...and Oh My God, yes, Yes, YES, YES!...and all the while Kev is going click, click, click... a long snail-trail climbs from my pussy up the black rail...my knees are shaking; I feel weak, disorientated; people are staring...WHAT have I just done...IN PUBLIC. I think I'm gonna scream...(Just act cool and walk away; like I do this all the time I told myself!)

This act of wanton extravagance seemed to mark the climax (in all senses) of this photo-shoot. Kev had me put the Mac on and I was hustled away from the arcade, not a bit too soon as the area suddenly filled with uniformed security men...it was the CCTV I suppose...(I wonder if they kept the tape? I bet they did too!!!)

We returned to the hotel and Kev-the-Cam provided a celebratory glass of wine all the while telling me what a fantastic session this has been and congratulating me for my spectacular abilities and how I was a natural talent! I sat on the settee in my room, quite naked. (It seemed totally out of order to dress now, after all these guys had seen, and been a party to!) Kev sat on the chair; Jonny and Brian lounged on the bed.

After a second glass, Kev-the-Cam starts to tell me about the next photo-shoot and would I consider doing a Solo-Porn-shoot?

"Oh yeah?" Says I, "And just what's that?" I countered.

"Just some close-up, intimate shots of you playing with yourself and masturbating," he informed me.

Just close up's of my pussy, and me seeing too myself! (I wanted to be sick, I wanted to run away, I felt my pussy getting hot and begin to leak love-lube)

"OK, but how when I've not brought anything with me..." I lamely acceded.

"Don't worry about a thing, I've brought a selection of toys and stuff in the camera bag in the room downstairs," retorted Kev.

"You better show me." I answered (I hoped not as shakily as I felt)...