The Photoshoot

Story Info
A new modeling job.
1.4k words
3.81
161.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schweety
schweety
113 Followers

I was expecting a new girl at any minute. She was running late and I made a note to make sure she knew I was not happy. I sighed and looked around my studio. It looked like a normal photography studio; cameras, backgrounds, and pictures were all over. But behind one of the backgrounds was his special place. If the model was just right he would convince her to go back there and pay off a couple debts.

"She'll show quit worrying." This came from Ty, one of my models. The other model, Hank stood there waiting silently. "The shoot will go fine. It always does. Remember that last girl? She was a great lay. Her pussy was so tight and..." Just then the door opened and I saw her walk in.

She was gorgeous. I had been around beautiful women before but none struck me like this one did. She was petite for a model, only 5'3 or 5'4 but that was fine because it wasn't a real photo shoot anyway, that's why it was so easy to get some of the girls in this part of town.

"Hello, I'm sorry that I'm late. The traffic was awful!" She laughed and her smile made me take a step back. I knew then that she was perfect.

"Hmm. Just get into the suit." I watched as she turned and walked towards the small changing area and then she walked back out in a tiny red bikini. Her longs were long and lean, her body tan, her tits big and almost spilling out of her small top. She turned and I almost grabbed her there to shove her under me and fuck her.

"Ok. This is Ty and Hank they will be shooting with you." The shoot went on for a bit. She would move when I said, smile when I said and let both men touch her body without flinching.

Hank looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I nodded, letting him know that I wanted him to go ahead. Hank than moved his hand against her ass and his other hand over her tit. The girl started to protest but stopped because I was encouraging it and taking pictures. When Ty grabbed her long black hair and pulled it, I saw that she was about to protest and I said, "Boys,go ahead. She needs to know who is boss."

The guys then went crazy, rubbing her body and kissing her. She was trying to slap them away but couldn't get away from both of the men. Finally I stopped it. "Allison, you need to keep looking over."

"This is not what I signed up for!" She pushed Ty off of her and walked over. "This is not porn!"

I smiled and said, "Allison, you told me you need money. You have no one in this city, no friends, and you are about to be kicked out of your shitty apartment. You need this money. You will do what I ask or you will not get your money. Understand?"

She hesitated and then whispered, "Yes."

"Good, now go back over and let them continue. It is going to get worse. I need these shots. You will allow them to do whatever they want to that little body of yours. If you disagree there is the door. But you walk out now because they won't stop later. They'll just keep going and I'll get those screams that you're bound to let out on camera."

Allison considered what I said and swallowed. She then silently nodded and went back in between Ty and Hank. I started to take pictures again when Ty picked her up and she wrapped her bare legs around his naked waist. Hank bent her torso back and ripped off the bikini top. I caught Allison's surprised look on film and moved closer. I captured Hank's big hand grabbing Allison's pink tipped tit and zoomed in to record him twisting it. I quickly moved to her face and took a picture of her mouth letting out a slight groan.

"Yeah, baby. Get used to this. me and Ty here are going to keep at you." Hank always started talking at this point. He liked to get them upset. The couldn't leave now, so he liked to get them upset to make better photos.

Ty laughed, "I can't wait to get you totally naked, babe. I bet your ass is perfect. Let's see." The two men helped each other to peel off her bottoms. Allison looked upset but allowed it. I took in her naked body and grew hard.

Hank moved away and pulled over a high chair. They pushed her over it, beginning to get rough. "Baby, push that tight little ass into the air. That's it nice and high. We need a picture."

"Perfect." I moved closer, knowing what happened at this point. Hank began to slap her ass. Allison jerked but allowed it. Ty moved and grabbed her hair, pulled her head back so I could get a picture of her face as Hank spanked her. "Harder!" I exclaimed. I needed a shot, any shot. She was perfect. Hank smiled and began to truly spank her. She began to yell at them to stop.

"No, baby you agreed." Ty said. "You need to be quiet, let's quiet you down a little." With that Ty pulled his pants down and pulled her head up. "Open that hot little mouth, I've got a big present."

"No. I did not agree for this!" She tried to pull her head away.

Ty smacked her face, "You did agree. We warned you. It's ok though we like what they fight." With that he shoved his entire 9 inch cock in her mouth. I zoomed in and caught her gagging. Hank got excited and began to spank her harder. He stopped and reached for a belt that lay forgotten off on the side. He began to bring it down on her ass. I head Allison moaning around Ty's thick cock.

"Hank, I want you to fuck Allison, make sure you turn her so that I still have a shot of Ty fucking her mouth."

"Ok, boss." Hank twisted her around so her back was arched over the stool.Ty had a better angle to shove his cock in her mouth and Hank could now push his cock into her pussy. "Baby? I'm going to start fucking your pussy now. What was that?" Hank smirked because she was trying to say no but couldn't. He positioned his cock and pushed deep. "She's real hot and tight."

"Ty, I want you two to both bang her. Sandwich her. I want fast and hard."

The men both listened. They had Allison on the ground in a minute. Hank was still fucking her pussy while Ty was about to shove in her ass. Allison's mouth was now free but her voice seemed to be raspy because of her mouth fucking.

"Please, don't. Ty..." Ty didn't listen and shove in her tight ass. Both men began to fuck her, hard and fast. I watched as Allison tried to move but couldn't. Finally both men came and I put down my camera and came over.

"Allison, you did well." I couldn't resist grabbing her tits and playing with them. I pulled some nipple chains out of my pocket and flicked her nipples. I was please when they hardened and I squeezed them on. She gasped and I bent down to kiss her."Hmm.Very nice. Allison, it's not over yet. We need more. This is when we add Sara into the mix."

Just than Allison looked over and saw Sara. Sara was a tall blond with big tits and a long lean body. She was carrying a whip and had on a leather mini and no top. Her tits were beautiful, bouncing as she walked. Hank and Ty regularly fucked her. I had trained her from the time she was 19 and now she did as I asked. Right now I wished her to train this 18 year old to do as a I asked. I was going to keep Allison as well.

"Sara is going to participate as well." I stood and pulled Allison with me. "Sara, meet Allison."

Sara's eyes wandered over Allison's naked body as I held it. She focused on the new nipple clamps. "Has she been fucked in the pussy and ass yet?" I nodded. "Has she been spanked and whipped on her ass?"

I nodded and said, "She just needs your special touch."

"Alright." Sara walked over and walked in a circle around Allison. She ran a finger over her naked body. She than ran the whip over Allison's body. "She is perfect."

schweety
schweety
113 Followers