The Photoshoot Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his dick from the pussy of her daughter and she immediately sucked on it, lapping all the wetness of her daughters pussy from it as she sucked on it to make this man feel pleasure. Her daughter quivered on the floor beneath them, the orgasms having exhausted her little body. Every now and again she'd shudder as another little orgasm ripped through her.

The photographer could feel his own orgasm building, so he instructed the mother to get on her knees and hold her large breasts together and use them to make him cum. She pressed them around his cock and began to rub them up and down his shaft, standing above her, he looked at the prone dancer on the floor, her orgasms had finally subsided, then barked at her "strip that fucking outfit off then get on your knees you little cock slut, and suck my cock."

At the degrading order she shuddered in pleasure quickly pulled the dance outfit off and then flopped to her knees and began to lick and suck on the head of his cock as it poked out between her mother's large breasts.

Feeling himself reach his limit the photographer erupted over both the young dancers face and her mother's neck and breasts. Globules of cum dripping down over her massive mounds. Her daughter having been programmed earlier to crave his cum, wiped the sticky mess from her face with her fingers and licked them clean, she then went to work on her mother's breasts licking and sucking all the cum off them, this triggered her mother's previous suggestion and she collapsed, orgasm after orgasm rippling through her powerful amazon frame as her daughter licked and sucked on her breasts.

The photographer stepped back and snapped off some final pics of the two woman he had complete control over, the photos he had taken and the video from the studio cameras, once it was edited, would make him a fair amount of cash, a mother getting fucked and helping deflower her virgin daughter on video would be like gold dust on the web.

As he eyed up the two extremely beautiful, exhausted women lying quivering on his studio floor he felt a twitch in his cock and new it was ready for another round. Well, he thought to himself as he walked to his laptop, tonight was going to be a very long and interesting night for the mother and her daughter.

12