The Physical

Story Info
A short of an encounter at my doctor's office.
1.5k words
4.1
31.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Gentle Readers,

It has been some time since my last submission, but something happened today that I felt needed to be shared. OK, actually I wanted to shout it from the rooftop, but discretion kept me from doing that.

It has been several years since I have had an "annual" physical exam, and being now honestly middle age, it was very much due. I was not happy with my last doctor, and my wife had found a new one she liked very much. So I made an appointment and went this morning.

Right away I knew why my wife liked them. The staff was friendly and courteous. And at the time of my appointment I was actually ushered into the exam room. Wow, when was the last time that happened?

The nurse took my vitals and history and then left me to put on the ever so embarrassing exam gown. I had barely gotten the back tied when the doctor knocked and entered. I was surprised when the doctor entered and was a woman, as my wife had not told me that. She introduced herself as Doctor Rahil, saying she preferred to be called by her first name. Now I know you all are expecting her to be a gorgeous bombshell, but this is a true story. Though not a knock out she is attractive if a bit overweight. She was of Indian decent, but very light skinned with dark hair and eyes. I would guess her to be about 35-40 years old.

Dr Rahil sat down in a chair opposite me and proceeded to talk to me about my physical history. Again, I was impressed at the amount of time she took with me. It is so rare these days to have a doctor who spends more then a few minuets with you.

After about 15 minuets we went over my vitals. All looked good, but my blood pressure was high. I told her that I was taking medicine for it but my prescription had run out several months earlier and I had not gotten it refilled. She looked at me firmly and said. "Alex, you are not a young man anymore, and you need to take better care of yourself. I'm going to write you a new prescription, and I expect you to keep it filled." I assured her I would.

She then asked about my family history, and a few more questions. One question caught me by surprise. She asked me if I had any erectile dysfunction. I guess she saw the look on my face and then added that with hypertension erectile dysfunction can be a tip-off to more serious matters, as it all has to do with the circulatory system. I again, assured her that I had no such problems.

We then proceed to the exam, consisting of the usual thumbing, poking, looking and listening. Once she was done with that she told me there were too tests left. Now that I was in my mid forties the first would be a prostate exam. She asked if I had ever had one before. I told her I had not, and was not particularly looking forward to it, but understood it was necessary.

The other test was a testicular exam. She asked if I had a problem with her doing that of if I would be more comfortable with one of her male colleges doing it. I told her it was fine if she did it, and made a joke that if someone was going to be rooting around down there I would actually prefer it to be a woman.

Well, first was the prostate exam, she had me roll onto my side facing away from her and draw my knees up into my chest, telling me to just relax as best I could. The next thing I know I feel her finger pushing up deep into my rectum and pushing around a bit. It took all of 20 seconds, and honestly I don't know what the big deal is. Though not the most pleasant feeling it was hardly the horrific experience it is portrayed to be.

She then went and removed her gloves and washed her hands. Returning to the exam table she told me to lie on my back. She was going to cover me with a cloth so I would not see what she was doing, but I told her not be silly. We both knew what she was going to see.

She then pulled my gown up and proceeded to grasp my flaccid penis with one hand and starts to examine my scrotum with the other. OK, for those of you who have read my profile you know that although I love my wife very much, we have virtually no sex life anymore. Well, I guess the feeling of someone's hand on my cock besides my own had an effect.

Before I knew it I started to get an erection. I was mortified, but what could I do? Well soon enough, I was a full attention. As I tend to do, when embarrassed, I make very poor jokes. So, rather then just ignoring the situation, like she was very professionally doing, I open my mouth and said. "See, I told you I didn't have ED."

"Yes, I can very clearly see that." She replied as she continued her exam. "I'm sure you wife is very please about it."

Still feeling embarrassed, I felt I needed to give her some kind of explanation for my easy arousal. So I told her about my situation with my wife and that it had been over a year since someone besides me had touched me there.

She actually, stopped her exam and looked up at me. I'm not sure if she was trying to gage if I was really telling her the truth, or just some jerk who was getting his jollies. But her face softened, and she told me she was sorry to hear that. All the while she kept her hand on my now very hard cock. She then really surprised me by asking how often I masturbate. I told her usually 3 or 4 times a week, but honestly the lack of actual sex was becoming very depressing. She then told me that I should work on that because sex was a great stress reliever and would help with my blood pressure.

She then told me she wanted to prove her point; if I was willing. I was confused, but with her warm hand still holding my now drooling cock what could I say but yes. With that she started to massage my cock in her hand as her other hand started to play with my balls. There was no more pretext of an exam, my doctor was now giving me a hand job, and a very good one at that.

Bringing her other hand up she started pumping up and down my thick shaft with both her hands. My cock was as hard as I ever remember it and I was leaking precum more then I ever do. She brought her right hand up over the swollen head and covered it with my slickness, rolling the head and gland around in her hand as her left hand stroked firmly up and down the length of my shaft.

I couldn't believe what was happening, but didn't dare say a word for fear it would stop. Soon I was at the point of no return. As she continued to manipulate the sensitive spot just under the head I exploded. My first jet shot up and landed square on my chest soaking into the paper gown. My second and third streams landing on my upper stomach and lower stomach, with the next two coming back down onto her hand that now was not moving but just gently grasping my still throbbing member.

Once the moment was over, she gently released my now softening cock, handed me a tissue and went and washed her hands. I would love to say I then took her and ravished her on the exam table bringing her the same joy she had just brought me, but alas this is a true story.

She then turned around with a soft satisfied smile on her face. Back in her doctor roll, she helped me sit up on the exam table, placing the blood pressure cuff back on my arm. Sure enough, it was down.

"Now I still need you to take the medicine, but as you can clearly see, there are things you can do on your own to help maintain your own health." She said.

She then headed for the door and told me I could get dressed. After I dressed I exited the exam room. She was standing next to the nurses station filling out some forms. I walked over to her and thanked her for her time. She smiled warmly and told me she was glad to be of service.

I walked out of the doctor's office in a surreal state. I could hardly believe what had just happened. But what I also had to figure out was how I was going to tell my wife that we needed to have sex more often "on doctors orders."