The Physical Therapist

Story Info
A physical therapist is dominated by his twink patient.
2k words
3.96
46.6k
17
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first story on this site. Please let me know what you think.

*****

Dr. Thomas caught up with Bill in the hallway. "Hey Bill. If you're not too busy, do you think you could give my patient a quick PT consult?"

Bill was the only physical therapist who worked at the medical practice. He looked down on his clipboard to see if he had any patients to see next.

"Actually, I don't have to see another patient until an hour from now." Bill replied. "It looks like three of my patients cancelled on me. Yes, I can take the case."

"Thanks, Bill." Dr. Thomas said, handing the patient's chart to Bill. "The patient is a 21 year old male with a hamstring pull. I just need you to show him some stretches he can do to loosen his hamstring. He's in exam room 8."

"I'm on it Doc." Bill said, as he made his way to the exam room.

He was relieved to have a male patient this time because most of his patients were elderly and middle aged women who constantly flirted with him. And he was even hit on by female co-workers too! Bill was a large muscular black man with a shaved head and a thick beard.

Once he arrived at the exam room, he knocked on the door. "May I come in?"

"Sure," a male voice shouted. Bill entered the room and closed the door behind him. The patient was sitting on the exam table; he was a young white male with short dark hair. The patient had a lean muscular build. He looked like he could have been a swimmer or a runner.

"Hi, I'm Bill, your physical therapist," he said, extending his hand to the patient. The patient shook Bill's hand.

"How are you feeling today?" Bill asked.

"Dr. Thomas told me, I pulled my hamstring. It hurts, but not as bad as yesterday."

"Okay." Bill took a minute to glance at the patient's chart. "You're name is Jake Schaffer, right?"

"Yes."

"I see here that you are a wrestler."

"Yeah, I'm on the wrestling team at my college."

"How much do you weigh?"

"About 145 lbs."

Bill jotted down some notes in Jake's chart.

"Jake, I'm going to need you take off your pants, so I can examine your hamstring. But, you can leave on your undergarments."

"That's fine."

Bill drew the curtain in the exam room, so Jake could maintain his privacy while getting undressed. "Let me know when you're finished." Bill requested.

Seconds later, Jake called out, "I'm done."

The physical therapist opened the curtain to see that Jake was completely naked from the waist down.

"You didn't have to remove your undergarments sir." Bill said. As a medical provider he was used to patients misunderstanding his words or just not following directions.

"I wasn't wearing any underwear." Jake responded.

Bill decided that he had to be professional and examine the patient anyway.

"That's fine." Bill said. "I need you lay on your stomach."

The patient turned over on his belly.

"I'm going to touch you and you tell me if it hurts, okay?"

Bill first touched Jake's glutes. "Does this hurt?"

"No."

He moved on to the back of Jakes right thigh. "Does that hurt?"

"No, the pain is in my left thigh."

Bill touched the patient's left thigh. "That hurts." the patient squealed in pain.

"Do you have pain anywhere else?" Bill asked.

"No."

He moved away from Jake. "I'm finished. You can get dressed now."

"Cool."

Bill closed the curtain so Jake could get dressed. "Let me know when you're finished. I'm going to teach you a few stretches. Okay?"

Bill was glad that the consultation went quickly. He turned facing the door. As he stood, he felt his pants being yanked down. He turned around and his pants fell to his ankles exposing his cock. It was Jake! Jake was completely naked and fully erect.

Jake grabbed Bill's balls. "If you don't want me to literally bust your balls don't move!"

"W-What the hell are you doing?" Bill asked. He was nervous. He didn't know what to think or do. Being hit on by patients was a usual occurrence for Bill, but he never had a patient go as far as Jake did. Bill was much larger than Jake; he could have easily shoved Jake to the ground with little effort. But, Jake firmly grasped Bill's nutsack; any movement and Jake could mash Bill's balls.

"Take off your shirt!" the patient demanded. Bill complied with Jake's demand. He tossed his shirt on the ground.

Seeing Bill in such a helpless position was a major turn on for Jake. He marveled at Bill's large muscular body. Jake caressed Bill's massive biceps.

"You have an amazing body." Jake said. Bill didn't respond to Jake. He didn't know what was going to happen next. It was clear to Bill who was in control.

Seconds later, Jake started to suck on Bill's nipples. Still maintaining his grip on Bill's nutsack, he grasped Bill's ass with his other hand.

Lifting his head up from Bill's nipple, Jake said, "You have a nice ass. I like the firmness." Jake squeezed Bill's ass even tighter. He sank his fingernails into Bill's butt cheek.

Bill flinched. "Easy there. I wouldn't want to bust a ball." Jake said. "Why are you so quiet?"

"What do you want me to say?" Bill replied, as he cleared his throat. "I would much rather you let my balls go."

"I will let them go when I'm done with you. I promise" Jake said with a smile across his face. Leaning into Bill, Jake started to kiss Bill's neck. He moved down from Bill's neck to his nipple. Bill could feel the tip of Jake's cock rubbing against his thigh. Jake took pleasure in sucking on Bill's left nipple. And with his free hand, he played with Bill's right nipple like it was a violin.

He was sure not to loosen his grip on Bill's balls. That was the only thing keeping Bill from kicking Jake's ass. Jake kneeled down on the ground.

"I like how your dick is nice and long." Jake said, with a smirk. "I wish my cock hung between my legs like yours does."

"Please don't do this." Bill pleaded.

"Do what?" Jake asked. "Jerk you off? Suck your dick? Don't you like getting your cock sucked?"

"I don't...not by a patient anyway." Bill replied.

"That's too bad"

Jake held Bill's cock in his hand. "I like how black guys have uncut dicks." Jake said, as he peeled back Bill's foreskin.

Because Bill's cock was still flaccid, Jake started to stroke Bill's shaft to get Bill hard. As Jake stroked, Bill could feel the blood rushing to his cock. When Bill finally got stiff, Jake took Bill's crown in mouth. And he ran his free hand up and down Bill's shaft. Bill moaned as Jake sucked him off.

He removed his mouth from Bill's cock. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Just let me go." Bill requested. "I'm not even gay...You're a patient...This is inappropriate."

"Why don't you indulge a little, man?" Jake responded. "I've clenched your balls this whole time and you didn't even get mad. I was expecting you to say, 'Get your fucking hand off my balls!' But, I got nothing from you. You were calm the whole time. You didn't enjoy having your cock sucked? I don't think you realize, but I'm the one pleasuring you¬"

"Without my permission." Bill interrupted.

Suddenly, Jake released his grip on Bill's nutsack. "Happy now? You can do whatever you want to me."

All Bill could do was stand and watch Jake with shock. He was still completely naked with his pants by his ankles. And his cock was still hard.

Jake got dressed.

"Aren't you gonna get dressed?" Jake asked, as he tied his sneakers.

Bill just looked at Jake. The door knocked. "Who is it?" Bill called out. A female voice said. "Hi, I need this exam room for a patient."

"I will be out in a moment." Bill replied.

"Okay." the female voice said. It sounded like the woman was talking to her patient. "Mr. Castello, I'm going to find another room for you."

Bill heard when the woman and her patient walked away from the door.

"It was nice meeting you Bill. I'm sorry about what happened, man. I'm sure you weren't expecting none of this today." Jake said, with a smile as he walked past Bill.

Bill grabbed Jake by his arm. "You're just going to walk out of here like nothing happened?"

Jake jerked his arm from Bill's grip. Then he crouched down in a wrestler's stance and slid his arm through Bill's legs causing Bill to lose his balance and fall to the ground.

As Bill tried to catch his composure, Jake wrapped one arm under Bill's armpit and another arm around Bill's neck. Next, Jake used both of his legs to grapple Bill's left leg. Bill struggled to break free of Jake's hold.

"Now we're going to have some fun." Jake said, as he released Bill.

He formed a fist around Bill's shaft. And he vigorously maneuvered his hand up and down Bill's shaft. Bill moaned as Jake jerked him off. He could feel the fluids building up in his cock. Bill enjoyed the hand job from Jake, but he didn't like how rough Jake was being with his cock.

"You're being too rough." Bill complained.

His complaint made Jake jerk Bill even harder.

"A big guy like you can take it." Jake replied. "My hands are hurting jerking off your long and fat cock."

Minutes later, Bill's cum exploded all over the floor.

"I thought you would have lasted longer." Jake said.

"Shut up." Bill snapped.

Jake stood up. "Let me help you up, man."

Bill grasped Jake's hand and pulled himself up. His cock was covered in cum. Jake found some napkins and cleaned Bill off.

"Most sexual sadists don't clean their victims." Bill joked.

"I'm not a sexual sadist. I'm just an explorer." Jake pushed his chest out.

Jake helped Bill to pull his pants back up. And he even assisted Bill in putting his shirt back on.

"Thanks." Bill said. Then he grabbed Jake's crotch and gripped the back of Jake's neck. "I will warn you. If you try any shit like this with me again, I'll fuck you up! Understand?"

Jake nodded. "Good." Bill said, as he released Jake.

"You have my address and phone number on file. If you want to do anything later, you know where find me." Jake said, trying to sound confident, but he was scared as hell.

"I'll think about." Bill said, as he left the exam room.

He walked down the hallway feeling good. Though Bill couldn't help, but feel a bit embarrassed that he was temporarily overpowered by a twink. However, he was cheerful that he put a little fear in Jake. His cock was still sore from the rough hand job he received from Jake.

"Hey Bill" Dr. Thomas called out to Bill. "Did you get a chance to examine my patient in room 8?"

"Yeah. I taught him a few stretching techniques."

"I was thinking of discharging the patient from the practice. I'm sure in a few days he should be fine."

"No. I think he needs a few more sessions."

"Okay, Bill if you think he needs more sessions then I'll sign off on it."

"Thanks." Bill said, with a wide grin on his face.

"No problem, Bill" Dr. Thomas replied. "I'm going to lunch, do you want anything?"

"I'm good."

"See you later." The doctor walked away.

If only Dr. Thomas knew what went down between Bill and Jake. For a moment, Bill considered taking Jake up on his offer. After all, Bill only got a hand job and a brief blow job from Jake. He wanted to go all the way.

Is Bill going to have another encounter with Jake?

Find out in the sequel, "The Physical Therapist II."