The Physical Therapist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill was startled by the sound of Jake's voice. He had forgotten that Jake was even there. He hoped that Jake didn't get to see what happened. However, that would have been unlikely because Bill's bedroom was down the hall. And it wasn't possible to see what was going on in the living room from the bedroom.

"Hey. What was that all about?" inquired Jake, who emerged from Bill's room fully clothed. "What did he want?"

Bill paused. He had to think up a lie. He couldn't just say, "My best friend just sucked my cock." Of course, it wasn't Bill's fault; Walter over-powered Bill. To Bill, it was best not to mention anything to Jake.

"It was nothing." offered Bill, "He was just having woman troubles. Some chick dumped him again."

"Straight men." Jake rolled his eyes, and then his phone vibrated in his pocket. He glanced at the screen. "I just got a text from my dad; he wants to meet for breakfast. I got to go. I hope to do this again soon."

"Wait. How did you get my address by the way?"

"Seriously?..Fine. My dad is Dr. Thomas, so I looked up your address on his computer."

"WHAT? DR. THOMAS IS YOUR FATHER!"

"You don't have to shout...yeah, he's my dad. Why are you surprised? Everyone at the practice knows."

"I didn't know."

"You know, now. Are you worried my dad is going to fire you or something? I'm not going to tell him anything. Honestly, he talks so well about. He probably would encourage me to date you."

Bill just sat quietly. After some reflection he said, "I can't do this with you. Your father is my boss. I just can't. Please don't come back anymore."

"I think you're being a bit dramatic."

"GET OUT"

Jake was frightened from Bill's deep and powerful voice. "Fine. I'll leave."

He left Bill's apartment.

Yelling at Jake wasn't something that Bill was proud of, but he needed to clear his mind.

***

"Hey. Bill called in this morning. He said that he came down with something and he was going to be out of work for a week. You will have to reschedule all of your patients for physical therapy."

Dr. Thomas sipped on a tall cup of coffee as he walked down the hall with Dr. Raj.

"I have a patient who just got out of surgery. She needs PT asap." replied Dr. Raj.

"Frank, just refer her to a physical therapist outside the practice for now. Bill will be back next week." said Dr. Thomas.

"You know what this means, Lieb?" suggested Frank. "I have an extra week to work on that bet."

"That's true." said Lieb. "This could be a sign from the universe that you'd lose anyway."

"Shut up...Listen, I have to get ready to see my patients."

"Alright buddy. I'm heading to the bathroom"

Dr. Thomas disappeared into the men's bathroom. He walked up to the urinal and pulled out his long cock. For the past few years, he had problems urinating. He was instructed by his urologist to try to evacuate his bladder every two hours. Nothing was coming out.

Carlos, entered the bathroom; he was the building security guard. He didn't work for the practice, but he worked for the security company that was contracted by the building management.

"What's up, Lieb?" said he. Other than Dr, Raj, Carlos was the only one who was allowed to address Dr. Thomas by his first name. He worked security at the building for almost a year; during that time he formed a friendship with Lieb.

"Nothing much, Carl." replied, Lieb, still standing at the stall struggling to urinate.

Carlos unzipped his grey uniform dress pants and stood a few inches away from the urinal. Lieb was able to see Carlos' cock which appeared rather small.

Lieb couldn't help but stare at Carlos' perfectly firm bubble butt. Although he wasn't gay, he found himself getting an erection looking at Carlos. He didn't understand what was going on and he was certainly embarrassed. It may have been a while since I had sex, but I'm straight, right?, he thought I'm so confused right now.

Carlos was a large muscular Latino man with an olive tint to his skin. He stood at 6'2 and was 235 lbs of pure muscle, giving him a similar physique to that of Bill. The beefcake was a handsome man with gorgeous lips, chestnut brown eyes, and a thinly trimmed goatee.

Once Carlos was finished, he zipped up his pants and washed his hands.

"See you later" said he, on his way out the restroom.

"Yeah...see you later."

THE END

*****

It's not quite the end guys.

Bill has much to think about. First of all, he quickly falls for Jake, who is his first encounter with a man. But, that is intercepted by his best friend Walter. The womanizing Walter Bill knew for 10 years is actually gay and wants to be with him. Who will Bill choose?

Dr. Raj wants to sleep with Bill. Is Bill even going to give him the time of day?

Dr. Thomas is becoming attracted to Carlos. Will he act on his feelings?

The answer to all of those questions will be answered in The Physical Therapist III.

Carlos is an important character. He will get his own series in The Security Guard. Chapter 1 of the series will take place a year before Carlos started working security at the practice. Of course, it will be a prequel to the Physical Therapist I.

12