The Physical Therapy Student

Story Info
Simon convinces his girlfriend to have sex with other guys.
7.3k words
4.44
39.3k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arwing
Arwing
80 Followers

Anna walked to her car in the blistering heat. She attended community college where she was in class to be a Physical Therapy Assistant. She blasted the air conditioning and wiped of her forehead. She lived close to the school so the drive to her apartment was short. On the way she stopped for two fruit smoothies. One for her and her boyfriend Simon. She loved him with all her heart.

She pulled in the driveway and regretted the 30 seconds it would take to get inside. She knew he would have the whole place cold. Living over a garage was no help but they could at least make all the noise they wanted. She stepped out to what felt like she was being cooked. She hurried inside and went upstairs almost dropping her binders.

"Hey." Simon said putting down his book.

"Holy crap. It's freezing in here." Anna said.

"I wanted to make sure it was nice for you."

"Yeah but now I'm cold." She complained turning the fan speed.

She sat down next to her boyfriend.

"How was school?" Simon asked.

Anna yawned.

"It was okay."

"We went over Orthotics and Prosthetics. Tomorrow is when we get more physical." She added.

"Oh were you guys get naked?" Simon joked.

"I think I told you. I'm not sure. For some classes we have to wear shorts and a sports bra to go over muscles and ligaments. Stuff like that." Anna stood up.

"Oh I should make sure my clothes are ready for tomorrow." She got up and went into the bedroom.

Simon could hear her opening and closing all her dresser drawers he opened his book again. After going through another chapter he stood up and stretched. Taylor was still going through her clothes. She didn't notice Simon standing in the doorway.

"Is that really what your going to wear?" He said.

"I told you. Shorts and a sports bra. We have to be able to see the muscles moving and we can't see it properly over clothes. At least that's what the professor said anyway." Anna organized her clothes she spread out on the bed.

"Yeah but."

"What?" Anna stood upright and looked at him.

"Do you have to wear my shorts." Simon said.

She looked down at her outfit.

"I...kind of need those for running." He added.

"I know but I don't have any other shorts that will work. I'll go buy some after class tomorrow." She said.

Simon sighed.

"Fine." He leaned against the wall.

"What should we do for dinner?" He asked.

"There should be left over pasta from the restaurant."

That night they ate dinner, watched their show and went to bed early for tomorrow. Simon was up first getting ready for work. Anna woke up not much later and got ready for school. She wore her sports bra and shorts. Over her clothes, she had to wear sweat pants and a baggy shirt as was the typical attire for the class. Later in the day Simon was on his lunch break. On top of his job, he worked on his schoolwork. Simon had for online courses that worked better for his busy schedule. He looked at a picture of his girlfriend Anna.

"Can't wait for my classes to be done with. Then I can make some real money." He said looking at her.

Later in the day, Anna walked out of her school building. It was a nice sunny day still feeling the heat of the summer. The walk to her car was long and hot.

"Uh I don't want to." She opened the car door feeling the heat like she was sitting in an oven.

Anna turned on the air conditioning as soon as the car was on. She checked her phone and saw a text from Simon.

"Hey how was your day?" It read.

"It was okay. Felt longer than it really was." She replied.

A minute later he sent another.

"Did everyone get naked?" He said.

Anna sighed at his stupid joke waiting for the light to turn green.

"We did undress but we barely did anything." She text.

Anna stopped for a fruit smoothie in town. Her phone vibrated.

"Is everyone jealous of your basketball shorts?"

She smiled.

"Oh yeah everyone was super jealous of how the teacher made an example of me to wear something shorter." She took a sip and put her phone down. Knowing she had less homework she stopped at her favorite spot near the town green. She enjoyed the cool air blowing on her and loaded up a mobile Pokemon game. Her phone vibrated again.

"Seriously? My shorts are too long? What about other guys in your class?"

"She said that everyone should wear shorter. That it would make it easier since we'll be looking at the upper thigh. She replied.

"And whose your partner during all this?" Simon text.

She thought of how to reply back being one of the only students to be paired with a guy.

"His name is Michael." She finally answered.

Not a moment later she got a reply.

"Your paired up with a guy!?" He said.

"Yes" She simply responded.

Anna finished up her game and drove back to her apartment. She changed into some comfortable shorts and pulled out her text book.

A couple of hours later Simon walked in. The smell of boiling soup made him go to the stove first. He lift the lid backing away from the steam.

"Looks good. I'm starving." Simon said.

"It'll be ready in a couple minutes. I just put the spinach in." Anna said from the living room.

Simon saw her under a blanket. He sat next to her and looked at his phone until dinner was ready. Then they moved to the table. Simon stared at her as they ate. When she would notice his gaze he looked down to his soup.

"What? Do you not like it?" Anna asked.

"Huh? Oh, I like the soup." Simon said.

"Then. Why do you keep looking at me like that? Like if something is wrong." She said.

"Its nothing really. I'm just tired from work. And well. Your just so pretty." Simon said.

"Thank you Anna smiled a little confused.

"Of course you get paired up with a guy." Simon mumbled.

"Oh stop." Anna gave him a look.

"He's way too young for me anyway. If anything, it reminds me of why I hate going back to school." She added.

"I know. But it's only for a little while longer. Soon enough we'll have good paying careers. We can finally afford a house and...oh, in my last math class the guy next to me was ten years younger than me." Simon said.

"Yeah. My partner is turning twenty soon." Anna said.

"Oh wow. We really are old." Simon laughed.

Anna looked upset.

"I hate being twenty-eight." She said.

"Me to Anna." Simon said.

"Just remember. We're so close. Don't loose hope."

Simon stood up and walked to her side of the table. He gave her a long hug. After they finished dinner Anna yet again went through her clothes for the next day.

"Here you can have your shorts back." She yelled from the bedroom.

"Oh fantastic." Simon said from his computer.

He heard Anna laugh.

He was busy playing a game on his computer with friends he made at school. A multi-player game similar to world or warcraft. Anna stepped in the living room.

"Hey Simon? What do you think about these?" She asked.

Simon typed "brb" in the party chat and looked at her. His eyes widened to her black short shorts with an elastic waist band. A white line on both sides went from her hips to the bottom of the material circling around her upper thigh. She light blue sports bra. Nothing about her body was left to the imagination.

"Uh." Simon was left speechless as she spin around for him. Those beautiful toned legs were begging to be touched.

"Do you think this is okay?" She went back into the bedroom.

Simon sat there dumbfounded.

"Uh, sure." He answered sounding unsure of himself.

"Is she really going to wear that to school?"

He was distracted all night. Unable to focus on the game with his guild mates. Even he noticed how many times he screwed up in the raids. Simon left his computer to grab some water. Anna was passed out on the bed under her favorite blanket. He turned off the lights and sat down to messages from his team.

"Hey Maxil? What's going on with you?" Dorandel said.

"What do you mean?" Simon wrote back.

"You had the lowest damage output tonight. And your rotations were sloppy at best. What's going on?" He replied.

Others in the chat talked about how to improve each other mainly hearing from the his team leader Droandel.

"Sorry guys. I'm a little distracted tonight. I'll make sure to clear my head next time around." Simon wrote.

"20 gold says it's girl problems." WolfofPrey said.

"Like you would know virgin." Yudrassil said getting lols in the chat from others.

A private message from Dorandel came up.

"What's going on Max?" He wrote.

Simon sighed.

"Wolf is sort of right. It does involve my gf. But were cool but I wonder about her class is all."

"You think she's failing?"

"No she's doing fine but she just has to wear little clothes for it."

Simon waited for his reply which came not as fast as he thought it would come.

"Um. What class is she taking?" Dorandel sent.

"Physical Therapy Assistant." Simon sent back.

"Oh yeah. My wife's friend took that class a long time ago. Yeah you have to do that to look at the muscles of the human body."

"Yeah well. She wore my shorts to class and she said they have to be shorter. So she's going in tomorrow in short shorts and a sports bra." Simon said.

"You jealous from other guys checking her out?"

"I mean I'm not really a jealous person or anything but..."

"If your into the swinger lifestyle then your golden haha." Dorandel teased.

"Even the cuckold style could benefit from that if your lucky."

Simon was in the middle of typing when he read the last message.

"A what?" Simon whispered.

Deleting his message he typed again.

"Sorry, a what?" Simon sent.

"It's pretty much a guy who likes to share his wife with other guys." He sent.

Simon's eyes widened.

"Wait. People actually do that!?" Simon sent.

"Hey Dorandel, we starting the next one?" WolfofPrey said in the chat.

"Gimme a minute." He sent to everyone.

"Yeah some people are really into that sort of thing. My wife's friend. Different one. She and her husband asked us to join in. My wife told her to get the hell out of her house haha." Dorandel sent.

Simon couldn't believe this was a thing. He felt embarrassed about the conversation.

"Let's keep this between us."

"Sure thing Maxil."

"So what's up with Maxil? Girl problems?" WolfofPrey said.

"Nah, he said his girlfriend wants sex everyday and he can't keep up." Dorandel said.

"Dorandel!" Simon yelled in his head.

"He's too tired from all the fucking haha." Dorandel added.

"Yo Maxil. I've seen your girl from your pics. Send her my way." Zetablade said.

Simon blushed.

"She really that hot?" WolfofPrey asked.

Some of the characters gathered around Simon's jumping around in circles.

"ZETA?" Wolf typed in all caps.

"4 words Wolf. Big ass anime tiddies." Zeta said.

":0" replied Wolf.

"Guys stop it." Simon felt flushed.

"Okay guys get ready were gonna start the last one of the night." Dorandel said.

"You joining us Maxil?" He said in a private message.

"No, I think I'm gonna go to bed." Simon sent back.

"Alright get some rest for her tomorrow haha." Dorandel's character waved.

"Seriously though Maxil, if you ever need to talk Maxim. Let me know alright?" Dorandel sent.

"Sure." Simon said.

"Even if it's about your cuckold fantasy. I'll help anyway I can." He sent with a smiling face.

Simon logged off and rubbed his eyes.

"So that's really a thing? Like cheating with consent."

Simon looked at the clock. It was past midnight. He could feel it in his eyes that he needed sleep. Closing his eyes. Tapping his fingers on his desk. Curiosity got the better of him. He spent at least an hour looking up anything cuckold related. He spent some time in forums containing stories of husbands who let their wives sleep with other men. Simon read story after story of wives being taken by friends, co-workers some seduced by strangers at a bar. The level of detail that was told sparked something within Simon. The faces of their wives enjoying another inside of them. Every story seemed to mention how relationships grew stronger from the experience. Simon helplessly thought about his own girlfriend. He's seen her orgasm face. He pictured another man on to of her. Moaning uncontrollably as she made that very face. Suddenly he stopped. He shut down the computer and got into bed.

"I can't possibly think about something like that. Not now. We need concentrate on our schoolwork."

Anna had just walked in her classroom. Eyes on her from all the guys in her class. She climbed on to a table with her head down. Feeling her partner's hand tickle her foot. His hand slowly moving up her leg touching her inner thigh. She tries not to squeal from his ticklish touch on her. his hand sliding over her ass giving it a squeeze, slowly moving to the small of her back. He whispers for her to turn around, she complies and flips over, his fingers running up her belly. He pulls up her top revealing her breasts to the class that watches the two of them. Anna felt a hand going in her shorts. Simon could see the outline of his fingers rubbing between her legs. He was pressed against the door watching everything turning the knob. It was locked. He banged against it with his palm but it was like no one could hear him. Anna suddenly looked at him. It scared him a little. Her face changing instantly to having an orgasm. Simon opened his eyes. It was only three in the morning. It took him some time before he fell asleep again. Having the same dream over and over.

His entire day today seemed to go by faster even with how slow it was at work. The drive home also felt as if it took less time. Simon randomly thought of how he could not remember what he had for breakfast. Going into the apartment he could smell leftovers from yesterday.

"Hey." Anna greeted him with a smile. "How was your day?"

"Very...quick." He said sounding a little confused.

"Yeah, mine was the same. Even for work today. Although it was a shorter shift than normal but the day just flew by." Anna said already eating.

"Hey how was school?" Simon said sitting at the table.

"It was okay. We worked on the muscles in the arms and legs. Well. The calves mostly. I don't have too much homework tonight." Anna said happily.

Simon had already finished his the night before. He joined Anna on the couch holding her hand.

"Someone besides me was touching her hand." Simon looked her over. He was rubbing her hand without even knowing it.

Anna turned towards him and put her head back." Here." She said wiggling her toes. "Now you can rub my feet." Anna smiled.

Simon grabbed both of them and firmly rubbed both near the toes.

"Another guy was touching these feet. And these legs." His hand rubbed up towards her knee.

"Hey that tickles." Anna said.

Simon put her leg behind him and turned on top of her. He gave her a long kiss which she graciously returned.

"Her legs are so smooth." Simon felt himself getting hard already. His hand exploring all over her body as his dream came back to him. Soon enough they were having sex on the couch. Simon could not get his dream out of his head. Her moaning sounded exactly the same. He pulled out and shot his load all over her shirt she was wearing. Anna took some time to catch her breath. Carefully she took off her shirt stained with semen and balled it up. Simon used what strength he had left and carried her to bed. Both of them fell asleep quickly.

As Simon predicted. He was back in the same dream. Standing at the entrance of one of the school buildings. He went to the third floor straight to her classroom. He watched her pull up her hoodie revealing her sports bra in front of her partner. He looked different this time. Taller. Bigger. He pulled down his sweatpants. Anna jumped up on to a table and let the man rub her feet. He was at the end of the table. He suddenly pulled her closer to him. Rubbing her thighs. Simon watched his girlfriend react to the stimulation as his hands went up her waist. He pulled her up against him. It was like they were having sex. The face she made. The noises he remembered from earlier on the couch. She was making those noises with another man. Simon looked down and saw his bulge growing and growing pressing against the door until Anna threw her head back moaning so loudly. Simon woke up from his alarm clock quickly going into the bathroom. His boxers could not hide his tent. The rest of the week was like a pattern reoccurring over and over again. He went to work. Came home for dinner. Anna talked about her day at school. Simon would think about it until he slept and had vivid dreams every night.

Saturday morning, Anna left for work. He loaded up his computer promising his online friends he would be ready to play.

"Maxil. Long time no see. How's it going?" Dorandel said.

"Not too bad. I feel like I can finally relax." He replied.

"Cool. So how's everything with Anna?"

Simon was caught off guard with the question.

"She's okay." Simon said.

"And you?"

"Well, after what you told me about the whole swinger cuck thing, I was curious and looked it up."

"Okay."

"I've been having dreams, like every night. If her with a guy from school. Always ending up with her having sex. I feel like I can't get it out of my head."

"Yeah that's normally how it starts. Haha" Dorandel said.

"Have you talked to her about it?" He added.

"No." Simon took a while to answer him.

"The best thing you can do is talk to her about it. Otherwise thinking about it will drive you crazy. I mean, if you want to try it." Dorandel said.

Simon considered what he said as they played their game. Hours seems to pass by quickly as dungeon after dungeon was completed eventually moving up to the harder raids.

It was around four o'clock when they took a break. Simon took the time to prepare dinner and put it in the oven. He saw a missed message from Dorandel as well as WolfofPrey making his usual jokes only he found funny.

"Do you need any tips on how to talk to her about it?" He said.

"No it's okay." Simon replied.

"One of our guildmates who knows you in real life showed me a pic of you two. You two make cute couple. Reminds me of myself back in the day haha." Dorandel said.

"Geez. How old is this guy? Seriously."

"Well guys I should get going." Simon typed in the chat.

"Nice job today. Thanks for not sucking this time." WolfofPrey said.

Simon logged off the game thinking of possibly telling her about his dreams and thoughts. He thought of the guy in her class touching her exposed belly like she said happened in class as well as her back. Simon felt himself getting hard at the thought of the guy's hands so close to her breasts. He went back to the computer and loaded up the cuckold forum. He had messages waiting for him.

"I thought I was dreaming when I made a thread on here!? Oh my god." Simon said to himself.

He had posted what his girlfriend told him about her class. Those who commented on the thread were saying to have her seduce her partner if she hasn't already. Others wanting pictures of her. Sixteen comments all together he read.

"Hi Simon." Anna said walking towards the oven.

"Oh crap1 The mouse batteries died!" He tried to close the window seeing the cursor stuck in one spot. He turned off the monitor as she turned to walk towards him.

"What are you doing on the computer?" Anna said seeing the black screen.

"Shutting it down. Plus my batteries died." Simon reached with his foot and held the power button with his toe until the computer turned off. "There it goes. Dinner should be ready. Let's eat."

Anna suspected something but decided to leave it and eat. She was starving. They ate what was left while watching television together. Soon after they snuggled for hours watching episode after episode. Anna stood up when the credits rolled. She stretched up showing off her cute ass in her sexy white panties. She wore a shirt that was too big for her. Simon stood up after her watching her bent over in the fridge. He got closer to her body just begging to be touched. She grabbed a soda and went back to the couch. Another hour later she felt his heart beating fast.

Arwing
Arwing
80 Followers