The Physical Therapy Student Ch. 03

Story Info
Simon asks for another favor.
5.1k words
4.67
19k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arwing
Arwing
80 Followers

Several weeks had passed since Anna loaned herself out to another. For a while Simon felt emotionally unstable, but right now he felt like he managed to cope with it well by playing his online game and reading a book. Late one night they found themselves in bed. Anna was making eye contact with her boyfriend as she enjoyed herself letting him take total control. The sounds of sex filled the room, the windows fogged up, the bed creaked loudly.

"Ah, Simon, if your that rough...I'll...ah!" Anna moaned.

"Anna! Anna!"

"It's so deep...ngh! Ah!"

"Simon! I'm cumming! Ah!"

"Let's cum together then!" Simon said holding her tight, feeling his cock swell up ready to burst.

"Yes! Ah! Cum! Ah!" She moaned.

"I'm cumming!" She yelled.

Simon could feel himself firing off like a cannon, over and over again. Anna dug her nails in to his back. Her orgasm was so powerful she forced his cock out and squirt all over them both. He collapsed at her side. She turned to look at him covered in sweat.

"That was kind of amazing." She smiled.

"Hm?"

"You were just, amazing today. I really felt it." Anna kissed his cheek.

"Oh...I see. That's good."

Anna sat up and kissed him again.

They stared at the ceiling for a while in silence.

"Hey." Anna paused.

"Sometimes, you get a lonely look on your face. Simon?"

"Huh, really?" Simon sat up with her.

"Do, do you regret it?"

Simon sighed.

"The truth is, sometimes...I do have some regrets."

"I see." Anna said. She moved closer over and cradled his head.

"I love you Simon. Really...only you."

"Yeah, I know Anna."

Simon played with his thumbs to distract himself. He sighed to himself.

"Although, I'm not too sure about this, myself...but you see. When I think about you to together I get really excited. But...that feeling cools off in an instant...and all that's left is regret." Simon said.

"Uh-huh."

"That's why, even though I regret it, there's a part of me that wants you to have sex with him again."

Anna said nothing.

"Thank you, Anna. For saying you love me. Those words really help."

"Well, that's because it's the truth. That I love you, that is."

"Yeah. Being loved really is a wonderful thing. I realize that now. I mean honestly, as that night approached, I wanted to ignore the words I love you." He added.

"Yeah...I think I was like that to. I think that I was too paralyzed to say it or have it said to me. I thought that when morning came, I'd say it the same way I'd say good morning. Now I really know just how much I love you Simon. I really know how much weight those words have."

"Anna, I love you." Simon smiled.

"Yeah, me to. I love you."

Simon chuckled.

"Strange isn't it? That doing something completely opposite of showing your love was the trigger that reaffirmed how much we love each other."

"Hey, that's right." Anna smiled.

"It really is surprising."

"Yeah." Anna said. They spend another moment just to look at each other.

"Hey, Anna."

"Hm?"

"Anna...you ever think you'd like to do it...one more time?"

"Not at all." Her smile vanished.

"Not even a little?"

Anna sighed.

"Simon, I'll admit it was enjoyable...but I only did it because it would make you happy, and I'm satisfied with sex with you."

"I see." Simon said.

"Hey."

"Yeah?"

"Were you thinking...that you want to loan me out again?"

"I uh...actually, I was."

Anna sighed again.

"When we were having sex just now, I somehow thought it was like that, I guess it was huh?" Anna looked at him but not with a frown.

"I guess...if you were against it...I'll give up on the idea. Will you try to do it again?"

"Hey Simon. Maybe you actually don't like the idea?"

"It's really difficult to explain but even though I don't like it, I want you to do it."

Anna couldn't help but smile.

"That IS really difficult to understand. I don't think anybody would."

Simon took her hand in his.

"I think so too." He said.

"It comes and goes...but the urge for you to do more really is strong."

"You know...your fetish really is a handful to deal with." Anna sighed.

"Well...fine." She said seeing her boyfriend's eyes light up.

"Really!?" Simon's voice cracked.

"If you want me to do it, I have no reason to refuse. But in exchange, when I'm finished, will you love me more than ever Simon?"

"Of course Anna. It's a promise. Actually, I probably won't be able to hold back from jumping you all the time."

Anna smiled thinking of more of a emotional kind of love but she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Got it. I'll ask...him tomorrow." She said almost slipping.

"Okay." Simon wished she let the name slip out even just a syllable to go by.

Anna kissed him on his lips and they went to sleep.

It was the next evening when Simon was at work in his cubicle when she would text him.

"Hope you had a good day at work. Just so you know, I asked him ;)"

Simon felt his hand shake. As he typed a response, another message came from Anna.

"He said okay."

Simon exhaled.

"Okay. So when is he free?" He sent.

"He said this weekend. Is Friday night okay?" She asked.

Simon put his hands against his forehead preparing himself.

"I don't mind." He sent to her. Knowing that it would lead to another night of torture and lust.

He went back to work and watched as time slowed to a crawl, the minutes dragging on as the temperature rose in his space. Later in the hour, he received another text from Anna.

"Is it alright if we stayed over at a hotel?" It read.

Simon felt his stomach drop.

"A hotel?"

"That meant Anna was going to be with another guy for the whole night." He felt his head began to spin.

"It's fine." He text back wondering if he was thinking clearly.

"Okay. I love you." She sent.

Simon put down his phone and rubbed his eyes.

"The next loan would be overnight." Simon said to himself.

"What loan?"

Simon jumped in his seat.

"Oh hey Sean, just going over some student payments I got to make."

"Oh god, don't remind me, I got to pay my son's next payment next week. You know if only he got a good job like you to pay off school himself..." Sean seemed to go on and on until Simon said he had to go to the bathroom just to get away. His heart was racing fast enough it could burst at any moment. He had a weird feeling like he couldn't tell if his heart was cheering or screaming.

The week too long to reach it's end. Today was Friday. Simon came home from work. Anna was locked in the bathroom most likely getting ready for...him. Simon took off his jacket and saw dinner on the stove. The bathroom door opened, Anna didn't even look at him as she went straight into the bedroom. She was in a short skirt and a nice white camisole top. Simon looked at the food and his phone to pass the time until she stepped out of the bedroom, She had on a black jacked with matching heeled ankle boots. She had buttoned up her coat as if she didn't want him to see what she was wearing. Still her cleavage was slightly visible to him. She smiled.

"Hey." Simon said.

"Hey." Anna kissed his cheek.

"A-Are you leaving now?" Simon said clearing his throat immediately after.

"Yes I told him I would meet him for seven."

Simon saw the clock quarter to seven right now.

"Dinner's already ready." She said unsure of what to do with herself in the moment.

"Okay." Simon said.

"Be careful out there. Okay?"

"I will. I love you Simon."

"I love you to." He said watching her descend down the stairs.

"Take care." He added quietly.

Simon ate his food in the quiet apartment wondering what hotel she would stay at. When she would be back. Who this mystery guy was. The thought bothered him for the past hour until he decided to play a game on his playstation. Later on as he was engaged in his game he received a text from Anna.

"Hey, how is everything?" She said.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Did you get to the hotel yet?" He sent back.

"I got into the room, I cleaned up a bit since hotels are gross. He's in the shower as we speak."

"Oh, okay. So are you gonna start when he gets out?"

"Probably. Hey it looks like he's finished. When I have the time, I'll text you again."

Simon put his head back and took several deep breathes. He started typing in something but felt like it wasn't the right thing to say. He put his phone away without responding to her last text. he tried to play his game but could not concentrate, even with his other game or his book he stopped and walked over to the bed and plopped down on the soft blankets. He found himself in the entrance of a hotel holding a key to room one hundred thirty-three. He slowly went down the hall. With every turn he could hear Anna moaning louder and louder. Soon hearing the creaking of the bed. The lights above flickered as he turned to door 133. He put the card in the slot and saw the green light. He pulled down the handle hearing the moaning becoming more aggressive as he pushed it open to a blinding light. He shook and sat upright in the bed, seeing the sun shine through the window. He wiped his eyes and felt the sweat on the blanket.

"Morning!?" He said. "Where's my phone!?" He ran into the other room and pulled up the couch cushions. It took him a minute or two to notice his phone on the table. There was no new messages. Nothing. He heard a car door close and saw her out the window. Anna came up the stairs and yawned.

"Welcome home. Oh, are you okay?" Simon said.

"Y-Yeah. I'm sorry...is it alright if I go to bed?" Anna said ready to yawn again.

"It's fine, wh-what happened? Is something wrong?"

"I'm fine, really. I'm just tired." She walked into the bedroom and dropped her coat.

Simon said nothing. He looked in the room and saw her fall asleep right away. He kept himself busy with his schoolwork. When he was done with that he played his computer game with his friends. Most of them offline at the time. He cleaned up the apartment, waiting the entire evening. Tasting the hell of another delay. Finally, the night came. Anna walked out of the bedroom in cotton shorts and a tank top. She stretched her arms up and sat next to Simon on the couch.

"Hey, hey are you okay? Your eyes are red."

"Oh yeah, I just tired. I cleaned up the place and finished my homework."

"Did you sleep at all last night?" Anna asked.

"Yeah but not that much."

"Okay." She responded.

"Were you waiting all this time for me to wake up?"

Simon nodded.

"Why? You could have taken a nap silly."

"I know...I really wanted to ask you about last night." Simon blushed.

"You're that intrigued...by what I did last night...?" Anna asked.

"Huh!?" Simon thought.

"What did she say just now? I could have sworn I heard her say a name...but I..."

"Hehe, fine. You've been pent up this entire time, haven't you?" Anna smiled.

"I'll tell you exactly what we did..." Anna leaned in close.

"I'll tell you...aaalll about it..." She rubbed the bulge of his pants and kissed his neck. She got off the couch and sat in front of him, unzipping his pants, exposing his hard on for her. Simon moaned lightly as her warm hand wrapped around his shaft.

"Simon, your so hard. It's as hard as...his." She teased.

"Oh y-yeah? Is he always...this hard?"

"Yeah...but he might be even harder." She winked.

"O-Oh really..."

"I guess it can't be helped. Can it? Everyone is different, in how hard it is, in size...in technique..."

"Ngh...!" Simon twitched.

"What's the matter?"

"B-By technique...you mean he has a lot of experience..." Simon asked.

Anna gave him a look and smiled as she rubbed his hard cock.

"Is that what you think?"

"B-But you said it, didn't you? That he was quick..."

"Yeah. He's quick. But he recovers right away. An on top of that..." Anna took a moment and looked at the cock pointing right at her face.

"After he finishes. He lasts longer than before." Anna put her head down taking him in her mouth.

"Ngh...!" Simon yelped.

"That means..."

"Yup...we were there all night, so it was a lot to handle. Even if I tried to go to sleep...he wouldn't let me go." Anna giggled and rolled her tongue all over his cock.

"All night!?" Simon said.

"Well you see...he was railing in to me."

Simon felt dizzy from her description of what she was doing.

"And then...he said to call him his full name, his last name...I just went with it." Anna said as she jerked his wet cock.

Simon was nervous to ask anything but mustered up the courage.

"S-S_S_So that's how it was..."

"Hey, your voice cracked."

"Does it bother you? Me having another guy on top of me? Does it bother you that I just agreed to call him something like master or baby?" Anna asked.

"I-It really...bothers me..."

"Of course it does, but that makes me happy Simon. I love that about you." Anna leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"You know, when he was about to cum, he called out my name so loud."

Simon said nothing.

"Anna."

The image of her with another guy approaching climax, screaming each others names drove Simon crazy."

"Ah! Anna!"

"What's wrong? You know I love you Simon." Anna sat next to him again and kissed him.

"Hehe...it feels like I haven't kissed you in forever."

"If you don't start kissing me more often, I'm going to forget what kissing you is like." Anna added.

"Th-That would be ...a problem."

"Yup...sure would. Especially with how much he kissed me. So will you kiss me properly from now on?" Anna asked.

"I-I got it. I will. Sorry."

"Even at school?" Anna asked.

Simon pulled her in close and kissed her. Feeling his tongue swirl around in her mouth. Her hand jerking his cock even harder,

"Ah, I'm-I'm gonna cum!" Simon said.

"Well...your quick today."

"Sorry...!"

"Well it can't be helped, you've been pent up for a long time huh?" Anna said.

"You were holding yourself back, even when I was having sex with another guy."

"It would have been pathetic of me to do it myself..."

""I don't think so. If you did it while you were thinking of me, it would make me happy. I'd also think 'Ah Simon is probably feeling real good right now to' and get really excited when I'm having sex with him." She said.

"...Ngh. Really?"

"Yeah, I mean...if it makes you happy." Anna said feeling her hand drenched in his cum. She wiped it off with an old shirt that was on the floor.

"See. Even though you just came you're still as hard as a rock. You're really excited about me having sex with him." Anna teased. She stood up and sat on his lap.

"And I still don't know who..." Simon was interrupted by her lips against his.

"Anna? H-How many times...did you do it?" Simon swallowed.

"Hmm...I lost count partway through. After, um...four times..."

"Four times!? That seems like..." Simon felt himself twitching with excitement.

Anna blushed, and hid her face by giving him a hug.

"Four times? H-How could someone go four times in one night?"

"What if she did more than four? How many condoms did they go through!?"

"I-Is he really that good?" Simon asked feeling his throat drying up.

Anna smiled and kissed him again.

"You guys did it that much...?"

"Well I mean it was kind of like a game really."

"What do you mean?"

"See, at first I was um. I guess you could say I was on the offensive. He'd cum really quick, so I teased him a lot. Before I realized it, our roles were reversed. He was doing me real rough from behind. Hey Simon, you don't really do that from behind, do you."

"I-I'm sorry. We could do it that way more often if you want."

You see, he, while he was did it from behind, he asked me...um, who felt better."

Simon felt his thing twitch more and more under her butt in her cotton shorts.

"I-I see, what did you ...say?" Simon cleared his throat.

Anna put her hand on his cheek.

"What do you think I answered...?"

"Even if you ask me...how would I know? Only the person on the receiving end can judge who's better..."

"Hehe...I said with Simon was better." Anna kissed him more passionately. Simon lift up her shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She turned to face him still on his lap. Smothering his face in her breasts.

"It felt better with you...at first." Anna confessed.

Simon ripped his face away from her breasts.

"Huh...at first, then that means..."

"Mmm...after, I don't really remember much. It was pretty wild..."

"Thought I feel like I said a lot of things I shouldn't have..."

"Ah, sh-shit..." Simon said.

"You haven't even moved and you're all ready to cum again."

"Anna...I'm sorry. I'm really sorry...ah, I'm cumming!" Simon moaned and shook the girl with his trembling legs. Anna felt him covering her shorts and lower chest. She looked down and saw how much he shot out.

"Oh my god...there's so much..." Anna exclaimed.

"Oh that's right. He wore...a condom, right?" Simon suddenly asked.

Anna looked away for just a moment

"Yeah."

"I-I see...I guess that's a relief..."

"If he hadn't worn one...what would you do?"

"Hmmm..." Simon had no idea how to answer.

"If I was completely caught up in the moment...and said doing it without one was okay...what would you do?" Anna asked.

"Th-That's, um...I don't know. I don't know, but..." Simon paused.

"Anna, have you ever thought...that you'd want to do it without one?"

"What do you think?" She quickly answered.

"I don't know, but...it wouldn't be...strange...if you think about it."

Anna giggled. She had a huge grin on her face.

"This is just our little secret okay?"

"I did think about it. What it would feel like without a condom. Another guy's bare thing inside of me."

Simon shivered at the thought.

"You know. He did tell me he wanted to do it without one."

"O-Oh, really?" Simon said nervously.

Anna smiled.

"Doing it without one would definitely feel better." She said rubbing his smooth cheek.

"But, we didn't. So relax. We used condoms up until the very end."

"I see, okay." Simon took a deep breath. "Um, Simon. You look a little disappointed." Anna said.

"N-No, that's not..."

"You wanted us to do it without a condom, didn't you? You wanted me to say he put it inside of me, just his bare thing." Anna said looking in to his eyes.

"No no, I di-"

"Really...? Your thing just got really hard, you know that?"

"Ah, st-stop it...don't squeeze down on me right now..."

"Hey...maybe we should do it raw next time. I bet it'll feel really, reaaaaally good." Anna teased him. She rubbed her wet shorts on him.

"Ah...I can't, Anna please stop..." Simon begged.

"It's okay Simon, it's okay to cum. Don't hold back."

Simon said nothing and let his body release more of his cum all over her shorts. Anna gasped at the feeling of his thing pulsing between her legs.

"Ah, you came so much. You really did it just from talking like this." Anna said surprised.

"If you don't make me feel good soon, I'm going to get frustrated, you know?" She added.

"S-Sorry...!"

"You better overwrite my memories of him with your thing."

"Of do you want me to say I belong to him?" She teased.

"Would that make you happy Simon?" She asked.

"Ah, god..."

"What if my heart belonged to you...but my body belonged to..." She stopped to clear her throat.

"Would you want that?" She teased him some more.

"Ah, Anna!"

"Simon...Simon..." He hungrily devoured Anna's lips. Pulling her shorts off of her. He slid his cock inside of her. Anna shook from the feeling of his cock pushing deep in her wet pussy. She rode his lap for a while before he bounced her up and down. Watching her big breasts bounce around his face. Hearing her moan. Her legs shook and clamped down around his cock. Her orgasm pushed him over the edge. He shot a powerful climax inside of Anna. Enough to make her scream. She pulled on his short hair. Hugging him tight in her arms. She felt as if she would collapse. Simon simply held her on his lap, feeling his cock shrink down inside of her.

Arwing
Arwing
80 Followers
12