The PI

Story Info
Wife is caught with her lover.
2.5k words
4.34
200.4k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple writhed together on the large bed in the non-descript room. Their skin was covered in a sheen of sweat, soft moans emanated from each of them as they moved together. The man moved his hips rhythmically his thick cock sawing in and out of the woman's willing and very eager pussy. Wet fucking noises added to their moans of passion. The room was otherwise quiet. They had been engaged in their frantic yet measured fucking for over two hours, each had cum at least twice so far and they were working towards a third mutual climax. As their passion built towards their finale, their lips locked, tongues wrapped and teased each other. Hands stroking and caressing skin became more urgent as their mutual needs heightened.

Her eyes closed as the sensations inside her increased towards orgasm, she pulled him in closer, holding him tight as her pussy began to spasm round his thrusting cock. The man smiled as he looked down at his conquest, he kept up the pace as his cock rammed in again and again. He wanted to fuck her through this orgasm and into another as he unloaded inside her. She had resisted him going bare inside her until today and he was going to make sure she remembered this fuck. He had already cum in her mouth, again something of a first for her too, he had sprayed her tits too, now he was going to fill her pussy. She bit her lip as she held on to him, his hips moving like a piston as his cock slammed inside her. Her body filled with her own orgasm as she felt him bringing her to another almost simultaneously, her whole body was a mass of sensations.

He slammed inside her and held himself still as his cock exploded spewing stream after stream of thick cum deep inside her soaking wet vagina. She gasped as she felt it, then her eyes wide as she looked at him realising they had taken another step in their intimacy. Her pussy pulsing again out of control as she orgasmed round his cock. He leant over and kissed her, hard and passionately as they both savoured the moment. He collapsed on top of her as they both lay panting sharing the post orgasmic glow. Slowly their breathing returned to something near normal as he rolled off her, his cock sliding from her soaking pussy allowing a slow trickle of warm semen to ooze from her. She felt it but was as yet unable to move, they lay on the bed side by side looking at the ceiling each with their own thoughts. No words were necessary yet.

The man hunched over the small screen watching impassively as the lovers lay back on the hotel bed naked, the machine was recording the scene for his client. He sighed as he watched the end of a marriage in the making.

"As old as I get I still don't get why a woman who has everything wants to fuck her own life up like this. For fucks sake she is one stupid bitch!"

He sat back and tapped a text on his phone, just one word. Slut, he hit send and it was done. He watched the screen for the next act he knew was coming. His instructions were to stay recording until told to stop. He knew the husband of the well fucked woman was going to enter the room any moment now. This was something he had advised him against but he had been assured there would be no violence unless the fucker wanted to dance that is of course in which case he would be defending himself. It was a risk and he knew it but he would have the action recorded and there would be a copy for him if he required it for any reason too.

Promptly, less than a minute later as he watched the screen with the lovers still spread eagled naked on the bed there was a tap on the room door.

The man called out and was answered with a curt "Room service." In response.

He appeared to sigh but got off the bed and wrapped a robe around himself, he tossed the duvet over his lover as she remained laid on the bed. The man watched as he approached the door.

"Showtime!" He thought out loud to himself.

As he opened the door which was just out of shot on the screen he could hear a muffled conversation, but he knew what was being said. His client had given him the gist of it but he was still concerned at his reaction when face to face with the man who had made him a cuckold. He hoped that his associate would be a restraining influence, but he was still nervous. The audio from the room grabbed his attention as he saw the woman suddenly sit up in the bed wrapping the duvet around herself. He could tell from her body language that something was wrong, she was edging across the bed away from the direction on the doorway. Her lover came into view backing slowly towards the bed, as his legs hit the edge of the bed the slumped backwards and sprawled beside his lover who was by now starting to cower and was repeating over and over.

"No, no, no it can't be, no, no please no."

It was then that he saw the gun.

"Shit!" He was too far away to stop whatever it was from happening now, he was glued to the chair, helpless.

"Don't fucking do it man, just don't fucking do it!"

He thought about his associate, where the fuck was he? A feeling of dread filled him at the possibilities.

The action in the hotel room was frozen as he looked on, the conversation was muffled but the woman was now openly crying, the man sat with his arms up in surrender as the client stood before the two of them. He listened in.

"OK bitch! First of all we are done, over, finito, kaput! You understand me?"

"No, no it's not what it looks ..."

"Shut the fuck up unless you want another hole in your fucking face that fuckwad can shove his dick in!"

She cowered, shaking away from him, she had never seen him like this before. Then again how many times had he caught her in bed with another guy before? His eyes bored into hers as she sat wrapped in the hotel duvet.

Her lover got brave for a split second and mad a move towards the husband. A husband who had been praying for any excuse, he swiped the barrel of the gun across his head like lightning. The satisfying crack as the metal bounced off the side of his head brought a grim smile to the husband's face. The woman saw it and shuddered. Her scream startled him. He pointed the gun at her head, eyes wild.

"Listen, bitch! I have everything I need to divorce your ass and ruin this motherfucker here already, the only thing I haven't taken care of yet is a fucking good beating for the two of you. Just don't give me more cause, sit still and shut the fuck up!"

He paused as if trying to calm himself down.

"I am not a violent man." He smiled as he waved the gun between the two lovers.

"Anyway, I have decided that you will both pay and pay dearly for your fuckfests."

"You, bitch, will not return to the house for any reason, there is nothing for you there

And I have no further need for a whore. All you possessions, such as they were have been packed up and are on their way to your sister's address as we speak. You have no money, no credit cards, nothing! Understood?"

The woman just looked at him dumbfounded.

"Understood bitch?" He waved the gun at her again.

"Er, yes I understand, but what about..?" She started.

"I don't need you to think or ask questions, if I think you need to know something then I will tell you. Do you understand that?"

She nodded slowly although many things were jumbled in her mind at the moment she was as if in shock.

"The kids are fine, by the way, thanks for asking. They know what a cheating whore their mother already is so don't expect any sympathy from them. I would give them a few years to calm down if I were you, they were rather upset when they discovered you and fuckwad here going at it in our bedroom a few weeks ago. Yes, Rebecca dearest, they saw and heard you! That I cannot and will not forgive, your total lack of respect for our marriage and our children is totally unforgiveable."

She gasped, a sob escaped from her throat as she put her hand to her mouth. She had no idea her children knew! The realisation started her mind racing, remembering how her lover had talked his way into her home and they had ended up in bed together all afternoon. She had not noticed her children that afternoon and the way they had stayed out late and then coming home seeming morose and withdrawn. She also failed to notice how her husband had been seemingly pre-occupied and busy because she was too busy scheming and thinking of herself and her lover.

He stared at her letting his words sink in.

"Oh, did I mention that, fuckwad's wife knows all about the pair of you too? Well that will be a nice surprise you can fill in your lover when he comes round. We have used the same legal team for our respective divorces of course, saves money that way."

She gasped again as the moan from the floor signified her lover was coming round.

"There you go, why don't you help him? After all you are in the shit together, maybe you can work something out." He laughed.

The man watching the screen breathed easier, he could tell the anger was under control even from here. That is unless the fuckwad opened his mouth and said something stupid. On the screen the man looked towards the camera and smiled, that was the signal. Back on script, thank fuck for that he thought. Again a tapped text message was sent, the man sat back and heaved a sigh of relief as he watched the screen again.

There was a tap on the room door and a man walked straight in, he was wearing a long overcoat and a trilby hat, in his hand he had two large envelopes. He approached the woman first.

"Are you Rebecca Poulson?"

She nodded sorrowfully before muttering, "Yes I am."

"Thank you ma'am you have been served."

He turned to her lover who had managed to sit on the edge of the bed now rubbing his head.

"Are you Jonathan Fuckwad? I beg your pardon Sir are you Jonathan Green?"

He nodded, "Yes dammit, that's me!"

He handed him a large envelope.

"You have been served Mr Fuckwad."

The server turned and was gone in seconds.

Steve Poulson looked Jonathan Green in the eyes, he held his gaze and Jonathan Green could feel the hatred, he shivered as he tried to look away from those grey eyes. They reminded him of a wolf.

"By the time you realise it I will have fucked your life over big time. Your own wife will get her just deserts from you but I will have mine soon enough pal, you can take that to the bank. Your wife doesn't want you home, she has taken her children back to her parent's and as you know Daddy has the resources to really fuck with your life. So my man, there is no need for me to do jail time for you pair of cheating fuckers."

"I am going to leave you now, have a nice life, and I am sure you will have some things to talk about together, so I will leave you two lovebirds to it."

With that he turned and left the room. The cheaters sat on the bed staring at the envelopes and the door wondering what the fuck just happened. The man watching the screen heaved a huge sigh of relief but kept watching.

Jonathan Green reached for his mobile and called his wife. That didn't go too well as Rebecca Poulson could hear the vitriol of the wronged woman's voice from where she sat in an almost catatonic state. Jonathan threw his phone across the room as he started to realise the repercussions had already started. He screamed at Rebecca Poulson who started to respond and scream back at him. The man watched the couple as they took it out on each other for the collapse of their respective lives.

"The bitch hung up on me!" He screamed.

"He told ya fuckwad."

The man stood and refreshed his scotch on the rocks as the scene continued to play out behind him on the screen

"Jeeezus what a fucking day, another happy couple hits the road." He sank his drink in one go. Watching scenes like this play out had been the bulk of his business for the past so many years and his reputation for "getting the goods" on wayward spouses was well known. He was the best but he still could not get used to celebrating the demise of another marriage.

His memory started to play scenes in his mind of his own experience on discovering his wife with his own brother. He poured himself another as he recalled how that had not ended well either, he had not spoken to his brother since that day. His wife had tried to pass it off as a onetime thing, it was only sex blah, blah, blah. He had heard it all in the years since then so many times. He couldn't get past it forgive her or forget. He had just walked away, divorced her. Was that right for him to do, hell yes! But by fuck it hurt like hell and still did, even after fifteen years it still hurt. He knew how Steve Poulson was going to feel when he woke up alone in the morning, while there was the chase going on it was a distraction from the actual pain of being alone and the future.

He turned back and looked at the screen, the woman was alone laid on the bed sobbing.

"You stupid bitch, if you cared at all you will be asking yourself why? Why? Why? Now your pain starts too."

He reached over and turned off the machines and started closing things down. His mobile phone buzzed, he flipped it open and answered.

"Steve? You OK? You had me worried there for a while my man, yes I have it all and it will be ready for you tomorrow, see you then, bye."