The Pianist Ch. 02

Story Info
A confrontation and guilt.
1.1k words
4.54
16.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers

Allie felt a sharp intake of breath as she stared back. Her focus shifted from the eyes to the olive skin that surrounded them, the strong jaw line, jet black hair that was pulled back in a ponytail, and the slight smirk emanating from the corner of his lips. Wow was the only thought that invaded her brain, until she slowly realized that she probably looked like utter shit, and quickly glanced away. A flush fell over her cheeks and she rose to go to the bathroom.

Nic was blown away when she finally looked up and he was met with eyes the color of jade. She was stunning, even with her tear stained cheeks. Her lips were slightly parted, as she was about to take a drink, and he so wished he was that glass, and he could touch their poutiness. He was captivated by her beauty, but she suddenly looked away, as if he was giving him the silent cold shoulder. Nic laughed to himself, as he knew that once he set his sights on something, he was not so easily dissuaded. He followed her with his eyes as she walked to the bathroom with the grace of a dancer. He ended his song, and slowly rose to follow her.

Allie looked in the mirror and just closed her eyes. The hunky piano player happened to glance in her direction and she almost fell all over herself. She was losing it today. She attempted to salvage what makeup she still had on, and fluffed her hair. Who was she kidding? The last thing she needed was some wham, bam, thank you m'am fuck from some piano player. She needed to just go home, and run a hot bath, crawl in her bed, and sleep and that was exactly what she intended to do. She gathered her purse, flung the door open, and smacked right back into those eyes, and the hard chest that accompanied them.

"Whoa, going somewhere," he said, as he gripped her arm to steady her.

An electrical current emanated from where his hand was grasping her arm, and went straight to her pussy. She looked at where his hand was on her arm, and back to his face. "Uh-um, yeah, home."

His eyes narrowed. "Now why would you want to do that?"

Taken aback by the sudden Q and A, and just overwhelmed with the day she'd had, she snapped, "Because I live there, because it's a fucking free country, and because I have had the day from hell, and I don't need you giving me the third degree Rico Suave. Now, if you'd unhand me, I can be on my way."

Nic's right eyebrow rose as he looked down at her face, now seething and more beautiful if possible. "Relax, sweetheart, I saw that you were upset before, and was just coming to see if you were okay."

"Well, thanks for your concern buddy, but I'm fine. Now excuse me please"

He lifted his hand from her arm, "Gladly, have a nice night, and its Nic, not Buddy"

She stalked up the hallway past him, without as much as another word or a glance back, and headed towards the door, leaving Nic in front of the ladies room. Nic just smiled and shook his head, thinking of the old nice guys finish last cliché. He went back to his piano and began his next set.

Allie slammed the front door of her apartment so hard, her cat, Storm, jumped. She dropped her purse by the door, kicked her shoes off, leaned back against the door, and sighed. I just need this day to end she thought. She pushed herself off the front door, and walked to the bathroom, where she began to fill the tub with almost scalding water. She liked her baths she way she liked her men-the hotter the better! Allie stripped down and poured a cap full of bubble bath in, before she slid in. Finally, the solitude she was craving. She slid her head back against the tub and closed her eyes. Why didn't she just come home in the first place, instead of going to the bar? Normally she enjoyed the place. The music was always good, it was quieter than some of the places in the area, and you could go there, have a drink, and a pleasant conversation. Instead, tonight she bawled her eyes out, and then was mauled by the entertainment. Okay, so he didn't maul her, he actually did seem concerned, but he had no right to put his hands on her. But, she didn't have to snap at him-she wasn't a shrew and she came off that way. Nic...Nic was a nice name. But, he's a musician. Suddenly, she felt like she was in one of those cartoons with the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other, waging a war back in forth in her mind. Why was she even thinking about this? She had bigger problems to deal with at work, and no time to worry about a musician and one touch. But that touch was electric, and the proof was in the damp spot on her panties that were lying on the floor next to her.

------- ------ ------- ------- ------- -------- ------- -------

Allie's next day at work was not a whole lot better. Although the higher ups were out of the office, and she got a reprieve from having to deal with the Nature Spring account, Nic kept creeping into her mind, making it impossible to focus on anything. She tossed and turned half the night, before she finally fell asleep around 3. She kept seeing those searing gray eyes. They were etched into her memory, and the harder she fought to ignore them, the more they kept eyeballing her, as if they were staring into her soul. Around 2pm, it became disconcerting, and she decided that if she eased her conscience and apologized for her behavior the day before, she could then forget about him.

Allie went home before she went to the bar, and changed into jeans and tight fitting tank top. She dressed the part of corporate executive, but she was most comfortable in a pair of jeans or sweats and sneakers. She walked into the bar, towards the piano, but didn't see Nic.

Nic saw her though the moment she walked in the door. Thursday's were his day off, and he had just come down to pick up his paycheck and was bullshitting with one of the bartenders when she walked in. God she was stunning in faded jeans and a tight black tank that accentuated her breasts even more than her dress attire yesterday. He unconsciously licked his lips, and walked up behind her.

"Looking for someone?"

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers