The Piano Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to him and took three backward steps toward the living room. She bent down, hooked her hands in the bottom hem of her dress and then pulled it in one motion up and over her head. Brian wasn't terribly surprised to see she was completely naked underneath. Without a word she turned and walked into his bedroom.

Brian followed after her tossing his clothes as he went. By the time he was standing over the bed he was clad only in his boxer shorts. He knelt on the floor and grabbed Rachel's ankles. He pulled her toward him and rested her legs over his shoulders and then buried his face into her pussy.

With a growl he began licking and tonguing her. She gasped and rubbed her calves against his back, the goose pimples traveling down her thighs and up to her nipples. She pinched them between her fingers and sighed in contentment as Brian licked her senseless. He put his hands under her bum and pulled her to him and covered her pussy with his mouth. He pushed his tongue deep inside and fluttered it. She cooed and squirmed against him, grinding her pubis against his face. He raised his lips to her clitoris and sucked on it, forcing the hooded cover back and exposing the sensitive nub to his tongue. He flicked his tongue against it and she cooed again, her hips gyrating and bucking. He gripped her clitoris with his lips and nibbled at it, his teeth applying pressure behind his lips. She sighed and moaned and now her hips were moving non-stop. She put her hands on his head, gripping his hair with her fingers and pulling him into her. She lurched and thrust against him, the juices flowing freely all over his face and down to his chin.

Suddenly she was moaning and whispering softly as her legs clenched and then went limp. She was mumbling incoherently with her head moving from side to side as her climax swept over her. Brian released her bum and then crawled up on to the bed beside her. He held her close as she recovered kissing her softly and whispering into her ear.

After what seemed like a long time she opened her eyes to look at him and he could see her orgasm had finally passed. She smiled and kissed him and then nuzzled into his chest. She inhaled deeply and then sighed, enjoying his scent as they snuggled. She pushed him to his back and took hold of his cock. She pushed it to her entrance and then sank down onto it. She sighed and closed her eyes, loving the feeling as it penetrated her. She opened her eyes then and started to ride his cock.

Brian smiled as he watched her. His cock was sliding deliciously in and out of her and it was her doing all the work.

"You like being in control don't you." He said.

She opened her eyes in surprise and blushed. She almost stopped moving but then regained the rhythm she had set up. She looked down at him uncertain what to say.

"It's okay you know," he said. "I like it when you take control."

"Really?" she said, her breathing becoming faster.

"Yeah!" he said. "I like girls who know what they want. And you know what you want!"

She blushed and looked away for a moment.

"You don't think I'm a slut?" she asked, fearing the answer even as she asked.

"No," he said tenderly. "You're just not afraid of taking what you want; you're just sometimes too shy to admit that it's what you want."

Rachel sighed once and then moaned, slowing her motions as a wave of pleasure swept through her.

"You like it when I take you like this?" she said. "When you don't expect it?"

Brian nodded and then rolled her on to her back and began thrusting into her.

"How about you?" he said. "Would you like to be taken when you don't expect it?"

Rachel blushed bright red but nodded that she would.

****************************

FRIDAY

Rachel walked down the concourse of the shopping mall, frowning to herself and wondering where Brian was. He had called her right after work and asked her to meet him at the mall, but he had yet to show up.

She checked her watch and noted that he was only five minutes late so she wasn't too put out; at least not yet. Every man she'd ever dated or even considered dating had stood up Rachel many times in the past. She just figured it was something men did, although sometimes she thought it was just something men did to her.

She frowned again and was just about to call Brian on his cell phone when she heard him call out to her. She looked up and saw he was on the concourse one level above where she was and beckoning to her.

She smiled in return and made her way to the stairs. She rounded the corner of the landing midway between the two levels and there was Brian. She smiled and went to him feeling the familiar combination shyness and butterflies in her stomach. He took her hand and guided her up the stairs and then turned to go through a door and into a back corridor of the mall.

"Where are we going?" she asked as he held the door open for her.

"You'll see," he said with a smile. "It's a surprise!"

She shrugged and followed him as the corridor turned twice to the right and then once to the left. They came to a door which Brian opened and she was surprised to see they were now on the roof of the mall looking out over the parking lot. There were hundreds of cars parked in every direction she could see and there was a tree line at the edge of the lot on three of the four sides. People were walking to or from their cars by the dozens. It was Friday afternoon and the shopping mall was busy. He led her to a balcony of sorts where there was a glass panel with a steel handrail at the top of the panel at about waist height.

She was about to turn to him to ask him why they were there when she felt his hands on her thighs. Before she could react he had raised her skirt up over her back and slipped her panties to her ankles. He pressed himself against her bum and she felt his erect cock pressing urgently against her pussy.

"What are you doing!" she hissed. "Someone will see us!"

"It's possible," he said, still pressing into her from behind and trying to worm his cock inside her. "With all those people down there, one of them might look up at any moment. They might see you bent over with your skirt up and me behind you, fucking you while you hold on to the balcony rail."

Rachel gasped and tried to wrestle free but he was holding her firmly. Despite her concern that they might be seen, she was beginning to get wet as he persisted in pushing his cock against her.

"Brian!" she whispered urgently. "We can't do this! Someone might see and... they'll see us... you know... doing it!"

"You mean fucking?" he asked her. "You mean they might see us fucking? They might see you with my cock sliding between your pussy lips?"

As he said it, his cock did finally slip inside her. In spite of her trying to wriggle free and her protests, he managed to push it between her lips and now he was pushing it all the way in. She groaned and pulled away but then found herself pushing back against him as he pushed into her again. She wanted to make him stop but she knew she didn't want him to stop.

"Oh God!" she moaned. "We can't do this!" she said, knowing that she wanted to.

"Can't do what?" he asked.

"This," she said as she thrust back at him once more, his cock penetrating her to the hilt. "We can't... mmm, we can't do this!"

"Go ahead and say it," he said. "Tell me what we can't do."

"Oh God!" she gasped, "we can't... we can't be..."

"Fucking?" he said.

"Oh yes!" she hissed excitedly. "We can't be fucking like this! It's just wrong!"

They were moving together now, his hips pistoning into her and her hips responding to his every move. She was gripping the steel rail with both hands and she had spread her feet apart to give Brian better access to her. He was holding her hips with both hands and rubbing her bum gently as his cock moved in and out of her.

"Just think," he said as his breathing became heavier, "any one of those people down there could look up and see us at any time! They'd see me sliding my cock into you from behind and you with your bum in the air, opening up your pussy for me!"

Rachel groaned and slammed back against his thrusts a little harder.

"Oh God!" she hissed, "They could see us fucking just like animals! They could see me spreading my legs for you and letting you slam your cock into me!"

Brian grunted and gripped Rachel's hips hard.

"I'm cumming!" he gasped.

Rachel moaned and gyrated her hips onto his cock. She felt him twitch and could feel his hot cum filling her vagina. When she felt his semen drip out of her pussy and roll down her thigh she had her own orgasm. She closed her eyes and sighed as the tremors went through her. They were huddled close together, his cock buried in her pussy and her bum pressed hard against him.

After they recovered, she stood and let her skirt fall into place. She reached down and picked up her panties and then placed them into her handbag. Brian zipped his pants up and then they walked back through the door and into the back corridor, the two of them giggling like school kids.

They made their way down to the main concourse and then walked into a restaurant and took a table.

"You're a bad influence!" she said with a smirk.

Brian shrugged and nodded.

"So?"

Rachel shook her head as if in resignation and then grinned.

"I guess it's something I'm going to have to get used to then." She said.

"I hope so!"

12