The Piano Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers

"You love this, don't you?" she whispered in his ear as she reached around and grabbed his chain-covered cock, squeezing it so the links bit into his skin. "You love what I'm doing to you, so don't lie to me, Andy. And don't you dare come! Don't you dare come!"

"Oh fuck!" he moaned, dropping his head to his chest.

She felt his cock jerk in her hand as he flexed the ejaculatory muscles, trying to occupy them to head off an orgasm. He was strong. His cock moved in her hand like a living thing, all meat and muscle, but she held him tight, crushing the links against his tool and making him moan..

She held his cock and whipped his ass and he felt helpless in her hands, reduced to a shuddering hulk, his wrists chained to the light fixture, those strong thighs and muscular ass useless now. Lorraine had an urge to kiss him, bite him, rub herself all over him as if he were her captive male pet, all that strength and male savagery hers to command. Andy was sweating and she wanted to lick it, she wanted to rub herself all over him. She was wet and dripping herself and she wanted to stuff herself full of his cock. She wanted to beat him till he bled, he was so beautiful in his suffering, like a dying god.

He leaned his head back on his shoulders and his legs trembled as the flogger began to cut into the skin it had already made tender.

She was covered in sweat and in danger of losing control. She could feel him giving himself to her, giving up control of his body to her, control of his person, and the feeling was too rich, too overwhelming for her. It was as if she had to make way for two souls in her body and she wasn't ready for that yet. She hadn't expected him to capitulate so completely, so thoroughly and the excitement was too much.

She wanted this boy. She was shocked at how much she wanted him.

Lorraine staggered back to a chair that was out of his field of view and put a hand on it to steady herself as she caught her breath. Andy stood leaning his head on his bound hands, not moving. Using the chair for balance, Lorraine unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. Her slip followed, and then her turtleneck. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra and shrugged out of that so that all she was wearing was her boots and panties. She picked up her clothes and threw them on the chair. Her breasts felt heavy and full. Her nipples were painfully stiff. Andy still hadn't moved.

What if Harris should walk in? What if he should come by to listen at the door for the sound of music.

It would be too damn bad if he heard what had just happened—the sound of a flogger swishing through the air and striking bare flesh, Andy's choked-off groans of acceptance, Lorraine's grunts of exertion.

It might be worse if he should hear what was going to happen next.

She picked up a vibrator from the pile, took it out of the box and tore open a package of batteries and loaded it. It was a simple torpedo vibrator, slim, about eight inches long. She picked up a tube of lubricant and a bandage scissors, a gag and a blindfold and a collar. She picked up her riding crop.

Andy stood where she'd left him, facing the wall. His ass was pinkish red and lumpy with welts. He started to turn when he heard her behind him but she reached out and swacked him on the ass, making him jump. Her tits jiggled when she hit him, and she was acutely aware of them. She was acutely aware of her state of undress, her toplessness and the nakedness of her tits. It removed the last barrier between them and excited her terribly. She couldn't let him see, though.

"Eyes forward, Andy. I don't want you even looking at your teacher, understand?"

He stared at the wall as Lorraine dropped the stuff on the sofa and proceeded to slip the blindfold over his eyes. The gag was next—a ball gag on a leather strap that went between his teeth and buckled behind his head, and when that was in place, she took the bandage scissors and cut his tee shirt off him, leaving him naked, blind and mute. She threw the tee shirt aside and stepped in front of him.

His face was gorgeous, a strip of black leather over his eyes and another strip across his mouth, the black ball between his teeth keeping his jaws apart as if in supplication. He was sightless and speechless, as helpless as a newborn. She waved her hand in front of his eyes to see if he would flinch, but he couldn't see a thing. She relaxed, confident in her nakedness. She still had the collar in her hand.

"You're mine now, Andrew," she said as she buckled it around his neck. "This makes you mine."

He bridled as she put the collar on him, tossing his head and twisting, apparently having some last minute reservations, a sudden streak of rebelliousness, but with his wrists fastened to the wall fixture there wasn't much he could do. She noticed his cock was still hard, even harder than before. The chain dug into it cruelly. The head of his cock was purplish red and pre-cum was hanging from the tip and drizzling to the carpet. His balls looked enormous and engorged.

"You hot little bitch!" she hissed at him. "You want to come, don't you? You're dying to!"

She slapped his dick with the crop and watched the chain glitter as it swung.

"Well hold it, boy! Let's see if you have at least enough control to do that. You're less than useless to me if you come, so just hold it in. I'm going to make you my boy."

He stood, breathing harshly around the gag. Lorraine caressed his balls with the crop.

"You think you can be my boy, Andrew? You know what a twink is? A good-looking young stud, a fuck-toy. Can you be my twink? I seriously doubt it. Not with that poor excuse for a dick. But you might be able to work as a cunt. You were a poor student, Andrew. Let's see if you can do better as teacher's cunt."

She moved around behind him and squirted a good wad of lube on her finger. He jumped and cried out around the gag as she smeared it over his asshole, but she stayed with him and plunged her finger inside before he could escape. Not too much—just a little—watching the shock on his face as he cried out again, the sound muffled by the ball gag. She held her body back from his so he couldn't tell she was naked, reached out and worked her finger up into him, greasing him as she penetrated, and Andrew raised up on his toes in an effort to escape the invading finger, but Lorraine reached around and hit his cock again with the crop, warning him to stay still.

He was all hot inside, hot and muscular and strangely soft as only a man can be, virginal and unsuspecting, and it thrilled her deeply to hold him so helpless, fucking his male ass for her pleasure. Andy groaned, growled, and cried as she pushed her finger into him, showing him what it was like to get fucked, the walls of his rectum spasming nervously around her finger. The pre-cum began to stream from his cock as she came inadvertently close to his prostate.

He drove her wild, his masculine helplessness, and she pulled her finger out and picked up the vibrator, got behind him and she couldn't resist. She pressed her tits against his back and dragged them over his skin, one then the other, her stiff nipples raking over him. Andy felt her and knew what he was feeling, and he groaned deeply as Lorraine snaked her body down, dragging her breasts over him till she was on her knees. She whipped his ass with the crop.

"Spread your legs!" she demanded. "Spread them!"

Andy moved his legs as far apart as the chain would allow and Lorraine took the vibrator and, holding his cheeks apart, slid it into him, just a few inches, enough to position it over his prostate. Behind the gag, Andy yelled something. His eyebrows went up in alarm. She fucked it in and out slowly, twisting it in and around and Andy moaned. She turned it on and Andy sobbed, dropping his head against his bound hands.

"Fuck!" The very salaciousness of what she was doing going to her and she couldn't contain herself.

She slapped his ass and got to her feet, holding the vibe around the middle as Andy's hips and buttocks started to tremble against the lewd invasion of his rectum. She couldn't resist. The obscene power she held over him thrilled and overwhelmed her, and the buzzing of the vibrator in her hand reminded her of too many nights of illicit, solo pleasure. She pushed her breasts against his back and pressed her pussy hard against the handle of the vibrator so she could feel it echoing in her cunt, then reached around with her other hand and gripped his cock and began to bite his back in a feverish paroxysm of lust, holding herself pressed against him.

"Mmmmph!!!" Andy howled around the gag. He roared. With one end of the vibrator jammed against her panties and the other end rammed up Andy's ass, Lorraine could feel him shaking, trying to push his hips away from her and escape, but she kept her body pressed against him, shoving harder at the handle to follow him. He was like a speared fish with no way to escape and she clung to him, riding him, holding his cock and jagging him off, unwrapping the chain from his dick so she could feel the smooth, feverish skin of his naked cock in her hand.

She was soaking wet. Her panties were soaked. She couldn't maintain this position, holding the stump of the greasy vibrator and pressing herself against him as these thrills coursed through her body. The vibrator slipped through her fingers and fell from Andy's ass and landing on the carpet with a buzzing thump, infuriating her. She wanted conquest over this boy, victory, triumph. She wanted to own him, possess him, and yet he eluded her. Some part of him still eluded her.

Quickly she unclipped him from the wall sconce. The unbuckled the gag and removed the blindfold as Andy stood there stunned and confused, his eyes on Lorraine.

"Don't stare at me," she said. "Don't even look at me, Andy!" She picked up her crop.

Andy dropped his eyes and Lorraine grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the piano.

The room was a mess, the contents of the toy bag spilled all over the floor, their clothes scattered around, the box from the vibrator and the package from the batteries lying on the floor. Lorraine led him hurriedly to the piano bench.

"Lie down on your back!" she commanded.

"I need to come," he said weakly. "Please let me come!"

"Just do as I say!"

He lay down on the bench and Lorraine quickly pulled his arms back and chained them to the legs of the bench at one end, then chained his ankles to the legs at the other, so he lay on the short, narrow bench, his cock standing straight up, his balls full and swollen.

"Hurry!" he cried meekly.

Lorraine stopped what she was doing, climbing out of her panties, one hand on the piano. She stripped them off and tossed them aside, then picked up her crop and walked over. Andrew averted his eyes from her waxed pussy.

"What did you say?" she asked. "Did you say something, Andrew? Did you give me some kind of order?"

"No. I—"

She picked up a dog leash from the pile of gear and snapped it to his collar, threw her leg over his body so her naked pussy hovered within inches of the tip of his rampant, quivering cock, and she tugged hard on the leash.

"You don't give me orders, darling," she said. "I'm the teacher here. I give the orders. I give the instruction. Let's not forget that."

He turned his head, refusing to look at her as the collar cut into his neck.

"Did you hear what I said, Andrew? Do you have a problem with that?"

"No," he said. "I don't care what you do to me, but I'm still a man. I'm the male. You can't take that away from me."

Lorraine looked at him and smiled. "Maybe you need to learn a lesson, then, Andrew. Maybe you need to learn to beg. Maybe you need to learn how a man begs."

She lowered her body so the head of his cock made contact with the sizzling slit of her pussy, the wet and gelid flesh of her cunt, and Andy gasped when he felt her moist and sticky heat. He lurched up, managing to sink a faction of an inch into her, but Lorraine pulled savagely on his leash, yanking his head up and forcing his ass down against the bench.

"You want it, you'll have to beg!" she said, ignoring the bolts of savage desire that rushed through her as his impossibly hard young cockhead opened her throbbing pussy.

She lowered herself another half inch and felt him pierce her, stretch her, begin to fill her with his solid heat. Her legs trembled. It had been so long since she'd been fucked! The head of his cock was in her now, inside her satiny cunt, and she felt herself spasm helplessly around him, fluttering like a flower when a bee's invaded it, but she held herself back. With an incredible exercise of will, she held herself back.

"Give it to me, Andrew!" she hissed down at him. "Give yourself to me. Surrender, give it up! You know I'm going to have you. You know I'm going to take you. You're not strong enough. You want it too bad, don't you? You want to bury that dick inside me, all warm and tight, squeezing you, sucking the come out of you. Let it go, Andrew, let it go! Give it to me!"

Lying bent on the bench, his body arced in a bow, Andrew trembled, his dick twitching like a leaping trout, seeking to bury itself it Lorraine's humid twat. He gasped, his eyelids fluttering, his chest heaving with his ragged breathing.

"Oh God!" he moaned. "Oh God! Do it! Please, please, Miss V! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Not till you give it to me!"

She leaned forward and put her hands on his shoulders, gripping the knotted muscle. She could feel his strength shifting to her, his will, his very soul surrendering to her through his helpless, submissive desire. His ass was lifted off the bench as far as he could manage, his buttocks clenched tightly, trying to drive his cock into her but he was at the limit of his extension.

"Come on, Andrew, come on!" she growled. Her tits hung over him, her nipples grazing his smooth chest. She reached beneath her and grabbed his cock and squeezed, began to beat him off with the head of his dick in her pussy, gritting her teeth against the indescribable pleasure, and the feel of her hand on his burning, swollen shaft was finally just too much for him. He couldn't resist anymore, couldn't hold himself back. Whatever he had that still belonged to him, he gave to this older woman. He willed it to her. He surrendered, totally and completely, ceding himself to the mad pleasure of his teacher's body.

"Oh God, yes! Yes! Take me, Miss V! Take me! Whatever you want! I'm yours, yours! I'm all yours!"

With a wild and feral snarl, Lorraine dug her nails into his shoulders and lowered herself onto his thick shaft, letting it pierce her, gore her, wrapping her cunt around him and absorbing him into her. She felt him go, felt him surrender to her and slide over that precipice of helplessness where all his power was gone and he was nothing but a body with a stiff, rampant cock attached, his mind dissolved into a pool of pellucid ecstasy and the withering shame of his surrender.

Andy no longer cared. He felt as though his ego was melting inside her just like his cock, melting like a stick of butter in a blast furnace, and she no sooner had him inside then she began to revolve on top of him, stirring his dick inside her like thick, massive swizzle stick, gripping him with strong, sure muscles that milked him and drew on him with peristaltic waves of pressure. Now that she had him, she wouldn't let him go and she fucked him in a way that rewarded them both—that gave her the pleasure she so desperately needed but that would rapidly bring Andy to the point of total ejaculation as well.

"I want it, Andy! I want your fucking come! I want it inside me, bitch! Every drop of it, understand? Don't hold out on me, Andrew! Don't you fucking hold out!"

Tears were streaming down his cheeks, tears of rage and frustration, of surrender and capitulation, tears of being bested and beaten. Andy pulled at the chains that held his arms pulled behind him, his ankles bound to the legs of the piano bench, but they weren't moving, and meanwhile Lorraine squatted above him with the soles of her high boots on the floor, leaning forward, riding him like a jockey rides a horse down the home stretch, her shapely ass bouncing up and down on the hard, vertical cock that was sunk into her cunt, one hand on the leash that attached to the collar around his neck, the other holding the riding crop.

He was hers now and she owned him, and at last she could revel in her victory. His prick was like a trophy within her, and she felt it gliding against her insides, rubbing her in all the right places. Andy seemed almost unconscious, his head back, eyelids half closed, mouth slack, and it was only when she saw him shudder and jerk and heard his piteous moan that she realized he was coming inside her, spewing his hot semen into her as if on her demand. So much of it! He twitched and spasmed and she felt him lurching inside of her as he shot his wad, and soon his ejaculate was dripping out of her and running back down his balls to fall on the piano bench, and still he shot.

She felt herself go then too, a glorious orgasm, coming around his gushing cock as Andy gave her all he had, helpless to refuse. She raised her feet and hugged him with her knees as he gushed inside her, wearing her pleasure like a conqueror's crown, leaning back, taking him deep and smothering him with her spasming cunt, her climax bringing a rich red flush to her breasts and throat.

"All of it! All of it!" she snarled, bringing the crop down across his chest as Andy writhed beneath her, his cock continuing to spurt inside her in a diminishing fountain. Lorraine rode him, milking him, taking everything he had until she felt his body shudder beneath her and relax, all his muscles going flaccid and limp. She inhaled deeply, passing her hands over his chest, feeling the deep surrender and acquiescence in his body, listening to his deep, labored breathing.

Eventually she got up, lifting her leg off him as if dismounting a horse. She felt a stream of his ejaculate seep from her pussy and slide down the inside of her leg. Her thighs were trembling but she wouldn't let him see. She put on her panties and skirt, then slipped into her turtleneck. She put her bra and slip into her bag and fastened her chain back around her neck, then put on her blouse.

Finally she came over, tucking in her blouse, and unclipped Andy from the piano bench, releasing his ankles and wrists. He kept his eyes closed, refusing to look at her.

"I want this place spotless," she said as she straightened up. "Do you understand, Andrew? Absolutely spotless."

He said nothing, so she reached down and took his testicles in her hand.

"Did you hear me?"

"Yes, Miss Vann! Spotless!"

She came over and put a hand on the side of his face.

"You're a very good boy, Andrew, and I'm quite pleased with you, but you must practice! You need discipline, understand?"

"Yes, Miss Vann. I think I do."

"And because of that, I've decided to take your father up on his offer. I'm going to stay with you for the rest of the week till your parents get back so we can work intensively together. I'm going to go tell Harris now to inform Aunt Celia not to come, then get my things, and then it will be work, work, work, Andrew. I hope you're up for it."

"God, Miss Van! So do I!"

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers