The Piano Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed, looking bewildered, complied; he knelt behind me and I felt his magnificent tool press into me. The tipped slid in between the slippery lips of my pussy and slowly penetrated me once more. I moaned in utter delight.

"Scooch down to the other end as far as you can." Irene instructed us.

Ed pulled my hips backward and we worked our way back along the couch as Irene reclined on the sofa in front of me. I was completely astonished as she pulled up her skirt and removed her panties; her naked pussy was right in front of me. I was even more stunned when she reached up and began to pull my head toward the pink lips of her sex; while Ed began to slowly pump his hard rod into my eager pussy.

When it suddenly hit me what she wanted me to do, I balked.

"No ... no ... I can't ... Irene, I've never ... not with a girl ... please, no."

"Listen honey, you will do exactly as you're told; otherwise, your parents will be getting a call from my lawyer naming you as party to adultery. How do you think your folks will like that?"

"Oh my god!" I gasped.

"Irene ... you can't be serious ... if you want a divorce you can have it, you don't need to drag ..."

"Shut up Ed. Just keep fucking your little whore."

I knew instantly that I had no choice; I could not allow my parents to suffer for my thoughtlessness, so, as Irene pulled my head toward her pussy again I did not resist. The musky smell of her sex assaulted my senses. As my mouth encountered her hot swollen lips, I tasted the salty tang of another women's sex for the first time. It didn't taste all that different from when I had experimented and tasted my own juices after some of my late night fantasy sessions.

Irene pulled my face firmly into her. "Use your tongue, darlin' ... oh yes, just like that ... like I did with your clit ... oh ... oh ... oh my god, it feels so fucking fantastic ..."

As she commanded, I flicked my tongue over Irene's nub and I could feel her respond; her hips bucked into my face and she squirmed with my efforts to give her pleasure the same way she'd done for me. She pulled her blouse up and her bra down, then she grabbed my hands and placed them on her ample breasts. I'd never touched another girl's breasts before and they felt so nice and soft. As I manipulated her lovely breasts I felt her nipples tighten and grow stiff; I was delighted that I was having such an effect on her.

Being a lesbian isn't so bad. I thought to myself; as I continued to devour her warm wet pussy. At the same time, I was feeling such immense fulfillment from having Ed inside me again; making sweet love to me once more. I was soon overwhelmed by another surge of bliss and I collapsed between Irene's legs screaming my joy.

"That's wonderful, sweetie, that your having such a nice orgasm, but it's my turn to get off ... so get back to work, slut!"

As I continued to shudder, Irene forced my mouth back to her pussy.

"Oh god bitch ... that's it ... I'm so close ... yes ... yes ... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Irene screamed too, just as I had done. She hung on to my head and urged me to keep licking her furiously as she was overcome by her own rush of ecstasy.

"Oh christ, Lisa, you're so tight ... ahhhh ... you feel so fucking good ..." Ed grunted as he continued slamming into me from behind.

"Oh honey ... I haven't been eaten out so well since college." Irene said breathlessly as she came down from her climax. "Ed, you gonna cum soon?"

"Not right away, baby ... been too soon ... I'm gonna last awhile yet." Ed responded.

"Great! Don't go away you two." She said and jumped up and rushed out of the living room.

She returned in just minutes, naked; or almost so. While she was gone I told Ed how good it felt to have him inside me.

"You don't know how long I've dreamed of this ... well, not the part with your wife ... but I've loved you so long and wanted ..."

"Oh honey, you're gonna love this too." I heard Irene say as she hurried back into the room.

Irene had a strap around her hips and straps that ran between her legs; and from this garment like affair protruded an enormous black artificial dick. I realized immediately that she intended to put the thing inside me; it was so much bigger than Ed – and I thought he felt huge inside me – that there was no way I was going to be able to take it.

"OK Ed, my turn." Irene said as she lay back down on the sofa. She scooted under me and positioned the monster cock between my legs as Ed pulled out of me.

"Alright ... just ease down on this ..."

"Oh no ... Irene, its way too big ... aggggh ... oh god it's so fucking huge ..." I was appalled with myself that I'd uttered the 'F' word.

Irene gave me no options as she guided the monstrosity into my too small opening and shoved my hips downward.

Pain mixed with intense delight as it slowly stretched me and worked its way inside me. Tears welled up in my eyes and I moaned loudly.

"Irene ... maybe you shouldn't ..."

"Quiet Ed, she's taking it just fine ... oh yeah honey ... doesn't that fucker feel great?"

Amazingly, it did.

"Oh yes ... Irene ... oh god, it does ..." I said as I shuddered. When I finally had as much of it as I could take, I closed my eyes and just relished the feeling of being so completely filled.

"OK Ed, get behind her ... you're gonna take her sweet little virgin ass." Irene said.

My eyes snapped open; I was in shock.

"No! No ... not that ... that's so gross ... no!"

"Alright then, I'll just get up and call my lawyer."

"Oh no ... please no."

"Then shut up, relax your hole and let Ed bust you're nether cherry." She commanded. "Lube her up with some of her pussy juice, Ed, she's sure wet enough."

I felt Ed's fingers as they collected some of my juices that coated my thighs. Then his fingers spread my cheeks and he gently spread the slippery stuff around my rosebud. His fingers penetrated my ass as he tried to get me stretched a bit and relaxed enough to accept his huge cock.

"Just relax your hole ... that's it ... you're actually going to like it, I think ... I'll go real slow for you." Ed reassured me.

I felt the tip of his cock press against my rosebud and then the pressure built. It hurt, but not as much as when the enormous dildo had been crammed up my pussy. Slowly, his cock squeezed inside me.

"Ow! Stop ... just give me a sec ... there, OK, push ... easy ... oh god ... oh, oh ... yes, Ed ... oh fuck me Ed ... yes ... yes!"

As Ed started to pump slowly and gently in my ass, Irene thrust upward. The massive dick was already in as deep as it would go; or so I thought. Irene fucked me harder and harder and sucked my breast into her eager mouth. I screamed in ecstasy as I was being stretched beyond anything I had ever imagined. I felt another orgasm overwhelming me. My tummy muscles clenched and my whole body shuddered and I lost all control of myself. I was at the total mercy of my sensual overload and the two people who were driving me beyond comprehension. I mumbled, I screamed, I babbled incoherently; and still, they continued to fuck me senseless.

Heat stabbed my nipple as Irene bit so hard I just knew there must be blood flowing into her mouth; yet, it felt wonderful. Ed's pace quickened to a frenzy as he groaned and yelled that he was cumming. I felt his hot seed and his cock pulsing deep inside me. Irene was frigging herself off and had a violent orgasm and thrust her dildo unmercifully into my burning pussy.

Me? I think I blacked out briefly. When I was able to think lucidly again I had collapsed on Irene; our naked breasts were pressed together and I heard her whispering in my ear.

"Oh honey ... that was so good ... uh baby ... I couldn't believe you ... god I love you, Lisa." Irene whispered tenderly. "Thank you, honey."

Ed withdrew from my ass and left it burning; but still feeling so nice after my mind numbing climax. Irene pushed me up and off the monster and I felt Ed's arms wrap around me as hugged me lovingly.

I couldn't believe the transformation of Irene who had talked so nasty to me; calling me a slut and a whore. I mentioned this to her and Ed responded.

"Irene always talks dirty in bed, honey. It's one of the things that really spices up our sex life." Ed said.

"Did you like it honey?" Irene asked.

"Oh shit yes ... oooops sorry." I said, realizing I'd just said 'shit' in front of them; I was turning into a real garage mouth.

"That's alright, we're all adults." Ed said.

"Would you like to do it again sometime?" Irene asked.

"Oh god yes!" I said with a shout.

"Maybe you could tell your mom that I need some help with something ... like spring cleaning, whatever; and you could come over and just the two of us could play. Would you like that, sweetie?" Irene said.

"Oh yes, that was so awesome ... I never thought I'd ever ... ah, you know ..."

"Eat pussy?"

"Yeah, that ... it was so nice ... and when you ate mine too its was totally ... ah ..."

"Yes, I thought you'd enjoyed it." Irene said and gave me an inviting smile.

She then shocked me again by leaning over and kissing me passionately on the lips; her tongue invading my mouth. I suppose kissing shouldn't be as shocking as eating pussy, but still, I was surprised how I responded; just like when Ed and I had kissed. I felt all tingly and my pussy suddenly needed attention desperately.

As she kissed me I reached between my legs and started rubbing myself.

"Hmmm ... let me help you with that. Why don't you suck Ed's cock some more and see if he can get hard again." She said as she pushed me on my back and buried her face again in my wanton pussy.

Ed complied and placed his flaccid cock on my lips as I lay on the sofa enjoying Irene's lips sucking on my clit. I sucked Ed into my mouth and enjoyed the taste of all our mixed juices as my mouth and tongue worked to make him stiff again. I felt Irene's tongue lapping at my ass, too; no doubt collecting Ed's salty cum as it seeped from me.

Amazingly, Ed did get hard again. As soon as he was ready, Irene got into a sixty-nine position with me – she on top with her head between my legs while her thighs straddled my face and I licked her clit and pussy. I was too sore to have anything inside me again, so Ed fucked Irene for what seemed like ages, while I kept lapping at her clit. Irene got me off, I don't know how many times. At one point when I was coming back from my latest orgasm I heard Ed shout as he shot another load; this time in Irene's pussy. When he withdrew his cock from his wife's pussy; his hot cum started dripping from Irene's cunt into my mouth and I sucked it all up hungrily. As I finished, Irene shifted around and kissed me; invading my mouth with her tongue so we could share the last of Ed's thick white spunk.

When she broke the kiss, Irene grabbed me by the wrists and pulled me up off the couch.

"Lisa, honey, you're a complete mess. No way can you go home looking like that – your mother would have a fit. Come on let's have a quick shower." She said and pulled me off to her bedroom with its adjoining bathroom.

All three of us showered and luxuriated in soaping and fondling and caressing and kissing every part of each other's bodies.

When I'd dressed and was about ready to leave, Irene gave me a critical inspection to make sure I didn't look like I'd just been involved in a wild sex orgy with my piano teacher and his wife.

"OK, you look fine. Now, when your mom asks why you're so late getting home, say it's my birthday today and that I invited you to have cake and ice cream with us to celebrate. OK?" Irene said.

"Oh, sure ... that's really clever."

"And, tell her that your piano teacher's wife asked if you could come by and help in the garden tomorrow afternoon after school; tell her I said your lessons will be half price from now on if you can help out around the house whenever I need you. Oh, and wear old jeans or something tomorrow so your mother doesn't get suspicious."

"OK ... see you both tomorrow." I said dreamily as I went out the door.

I was in a daze all the way home. As I walked along I kept going over in my mind all that had happened; the love of my life making love to me, and Irene teaching me about aspects of loving I had never dreamed of. I still loved Ed passionately; and Irene, well, there were new feelings for her inside me. Different from how I felt about Ed; but still, they were there and needed acknowledging. And most exciting of all, was that they both still wanted me; I hadn't been turned away after my impetuous display of love and lust for Ed.

As I entered my home I heard my mom yell to me from the kitchen.

"Is that you Lisa? How come you're so late?"

If she only knew ...

12