The Piano Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Baby... I'm so close... you feel too good around me, so tight..." he groaned. Never slowing down.

Priscilla moaned loudly. "I... am too... please... together. Please Mr. Holden." She gripped his shoulders, her nails digging deep in his flesh.

And it set him off. Her calling him that, her nails, her grip... he growled her name and let go as soon as he felt her walls clench and ripple around him.

She screamed and shook underneath him, while he groaned at the intensity of his orgasm, spilling inside her. Then his head shot up in panic.

"Fuck! Priscilla, I came inside you, I shouldn't have...."

But she shook her head giggling. "I'm on the pill, for hormonal reasons. Chill Mr. Holden." She smiled while he relaxed and pulled out. The both winced.

"What's with the 'Mr. Holden' again?" he asked her while zipping up and handing her the clothes.

She shrugged. "It came out like that. If it bothered you, I..." she looked away. Christopher quickly cupped her face chuckling.

"It doesn't bother me. It's kind of hot, actually." He grinned. "How do you feel, Miss. Summers, having fucked your teacher?"

She blushed furiously, but still smiled. "Better than I have in years, Mr. Holden." She hopped down the piano, finally dressed, and winced. "Maybe a little sore."

His gaze darkened for a second, but her cheerful, coy smile lit him up again. "Are you sure I didn't hurt you too much?"

She shook her head. "I'm fine Christopher." She looked at the clock. "Your next student will be here shortly."

Astonished, he too looked at the time. "Oh, I didn't notice it was that late." He circled her waist with his arms. "You are not going to run away, right? I will see you on Wednesday."

Her pale blue eyes smiled along with her lips. "Of course." She raised on her tiptoes and kissed his lips, lightly but hungrily. "See you, Mr. Holden."

She headed to the door, swaying her hips as she walked. Her hair tousled, her stockings missing, skirt and blouse still showing off her skin.

He might have started her on a dangerous track.