The Piano Teacher's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
31redman
31redman
13 Followers

"Fuck. I was so close and you two weren't even in the same bed and you cum at the same time." I leaned down to kiss her, enjoying the wet softness of her lips, sweat rolling down the side of my face and chest.

"I'd say sorry, but I always do better when I cum first, quickly and go again. I'm released from selfishness, and can concentrate on pleasuring you properly." I ran my tongue around her nipple and Heather grabbed a handful of hair and crushed my lips over her firm breast.

"Don't worry, you weren't about to get away. I still have an itch I need scratched." She looked over at Janna, who was lying on her bed, head propped up by a pillow, casually watching me suck on Heather's tits. "How you doing Babe? Sounded like you were doin' all right."

"Fuck, that was so sexy. I had such a good orgasm." She rolled onto her side, her head propped up on her hand, and her other still casually fingering her pussy. Janna had an awesome figure, her tits were slightly larger than Heather's, probably almost a D cup. Her nipples, about the size of a loony, were nice and hard after just cumming along side me. She kept her pubs nicely trimmed, with what looked like an yellow downy arrow pointing down to her glistening slit. Her legs were shining in the cool light from the juices of her orgasm.

"Glad to hear it babe. It was pretty sexy wasn't it." Heather was rubbing my chest, her legs draped over my lap as I fingered her pussy.

"Jay has the nicest ass. It looks so cool when he's fucking you like that." She smiled at me, an arousing smile, from a beautiful woman laying naked about ten feet away, casually playing with a juicy pussy, while I finger her equally beautiful roommate. I could feel my dick start to twitch to life as I listened to the girls talking as though this was the most innocent and common place occurrence.

"I have to ask, not that I mind, but am I missing something here?" I looked at Heather, on her back, her soft hair spilling across her pillow, casually playing with her nipple, completely comfortable having a conversation with her naked, satisfied friend with a naked man, a stranger for all intents and purposes, fingering her pussy.

"Oh. Well, Janna here is a virgin. She's engaged to this stud, but has vowed not to have sex until her wedding night. Isn't that so cool, I wish I was able to do it. It'd be a nice thing to be able to say, "I waited for the right guy," as opposed to, "I lost mine while I was drunk, to some hockey player at a shitty party. Some asshole who shared me with his friend even after I puked all over my clothes on the floor."

"Wow that sucks, but I know what you mean. It would be nice, but I'm perfectly happy now, I wouldn't trade tonight for anything I can think of." I leaned over and kissed Heather's lovely stomach.

"Oh, isn't he just a sweetie. If I wasn't a virgin, I'd fuck his brains out myself." Janna smiled as she sat up on the edge of her bed. "If that's what I have to look forward to, I can hardly wait. I'm so horny, I'm fuckin' going insane. Just three more months, just three more months."

"Hold in there girl, You can do it." Heather offered some encouragement to her frustrated friend. "You waited this long, in a few months you can have all the dick you want." Heather turned her gaze to me. "By the feel of things, you may be almost ready to go again, I hope."

Indeed my dick was rising from the dead. "How can I not be turned on with two very beautiful, if not crazy, girls within arm's reach." I slid down the bed a bit and lowered my mouth to Heather's pussy, the silky brown hair tickling my nose. Heather moaned and grabbed a handful of my hair as I ran long wide strokes up her slit with my tongue. I pulled away. "Hey Janna? You ready to go again?" I looked over at Janna leaning over watching us, her chin cupped in her two hands, her elbows rested on her knees. She looked at me, with a questioning look in her eyes, then she looked at Heather.

"I'm so sensitive though, when I touch myself." She had that, someone hold me back, look in her eyes though. I could see the looks between her and Heather who was smiling while trying to pull my head back down to her pussy.

"Well, you'll need to whip that little devil into shape for your wedding night, you don't want to wimp out when the moment comes do you?" I smiled mischievously as I bent and gave Heather a quick lick. "Tell you what, why don't you slid over here so you can get a better look at what's going on, you know for research purposes." I smiled coaxingly and she was bouncing on the edge of her bed.

"She isn't gonna fuck you Jay, she's saving herself for her man." Heather looked at Janna and smiled. "And I'm not into any crazy stuff, you know, between girls, so you can toss that fantasy right out the window."

"I know, I'm just saying, if you want a better look, feel free, I won't lay a finger on you, and I don't expect you ladies to do anything that you're not comfortable with, after all, if it ain't fun, it ain't worth doin'. I'd just like a closer look at Janna playing with that sexy pussy and maybe it'll help her on her wedding night, it'll be our gift to her husband, without him even knowing.

"Sure, I don't care really just as long as you get busy, I'm so horny right now, and you guys are stalling."

With that, I went to work on Heather's pussy, burying my lips and the nub of my nose in her vagina, loving every moment of this, I love to give head to a lady, it make me feel good hearing how I'm pleasing her. I ran my hands up her sides, caressing her baby soft skin, rubbing my cheeks against the inside of her thighs, her legs were draped over my shoulders so I could get right to the point. I felt the bed move a bit and looked up to see Janna slide in close to us to watch me tongue fuck Heather's beautiful pussy. Heather's moans turned to slight cries each time I took her clitoris in between my lips, sucking lightly on the little appendage.

"Oh, God, Jay, I need that dick in my pussy, now, don't make me beg." Heather was squirming around on her back, the need for a good fuck was apparent and I always deliver. I slid up her body, kissing a trail across her navel, around her breasts, up her neck to her ears and finally over to her mouth, my tongue sliding between her lips as my dick slid into her grasping pussy. I slid her over a bit to give Janna room to stretch out beside us before I got busy. I pumped into her like this for several strokes, she was getting worked up, wrapping her legs around my ass, trying to pull me in harder, her nails occasionally scratching across my back sending burning jolts right to my balls, I really loved the feel of nails across the back, it turned me on so bad.

I leaned over and smiled at Janna, she had a faraway look in her eyes as she watched my dick slid in and out of Heather's pussy. I knew it had to be sexy to her, the look of a tight pussy, being stretched by a hard dick all wet and shiny in the diffuse light. I gently touched Janna's hand, lifting it slowly to my lips and sucking softly on the fingers that had brought her to her first orgasm. She looked me in the eye and wiggled her finger in my mouth, pulling it out and running it around my lips, the look in her eyes as she stared into mine spoke of considerable battles with will and restraint, but appreciation for my own restraint. She pulled her hand from mine and returned her fingers to her needy vagina. A little whimper escaping from her lips.

I repositioned myself atop of Heather, pulling her legs together while still thrusting into her hot body. I placed my legs on the outside of her legs and slid a bit higher so I would be grazing her clitoris with each thrust, keeping my rhythm steady and deep, giving her something she could count on. Our sweating bellies were making a slight sucking sound as we moved together. I ground into her deeply and after about fifteen minutes her breathing started to flutter, and her moans grew louder. I looked over at Janna and she intently watched the looks on her friends face as she gradually reached her orgasm. I leaned in to kiss Heather as she stepped over the edge and the force of her orgasm let me know just how strong she was, she was lifting my body off her as she squirmed under my 210 pound frame, she looked so tiny, only about 5 foot 6 under my 6 foot body, but she was a tough little cookie.

"OH, Jay, yes, yes, oh, oh, I'm cumming, fuck, yeah, oh Jay, I'm there, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, ughnnnn, ughnnnnn, fuck my pussy, oh God, it feels so good, Jay, Jay, Jay, fuck me. Oh, Janna, this feels so gooooood. Oh, you're gonna love this. Jay's dick is stretching my tight little pussy and filling me up so good. Oh. Fuck yeah." Her nails were leaving scratches that I knew would remind me of this night for at least a week, though it was already a night I knew I'd never forget.

I lifted myself off her and told her to roll onto her stomach. She hesitated for a second then rolled over. I slid into her pussy again and drove deeply into her, hitting places that I knew had to feel good. I closed her legs again, positioning myself again with my legs on the outside of her legs as I thrust into her still sensitive pussy.

"Now, Janna, this I think you're gonna find interesting. From this angle, I can hit her G spot, and my dick is swishing around all over the place inside her. On top of that, I get to feel my hips slapping into her gorgeous ass, something that drives me wild." I studied Janna'a face as she studied what I was doing to her roommate. "How does this feel Heather?"

The deep grunts that burst from Heather's lips as I pounded deeply into her were her only reply. I drove hard against her ass cheeks, my balls sliding between her sweaty thighs with each stroke. With my hands on either side of her hips I raised myself up to arm's length and picked up my rhythm considerably, pounding Heather's delicate frame, bouncing her slight body off the bed with each thrust and her grunts were wild and insane, almost like restrained howls. I fucked her hard and steady for about ten minutes, with her fingernails making little holes in her sheets as she spoke incoherently in deep grunts. Janna was furiously rubbing her pretty blonde pussy, her hand covered with her juices, her eyes glassy as she watched my huge body crash down on her small friend, who always looked so delicate like a little bird. She wasn't singing like any bird she's ever heard though. Sweat glistened on her back, and all the muscles in her back were rippling as she tried to brace herself against my steady thrusts.

I pulled out of Heather and sat on my haunches as I told her to roll onto her back. She drunkenly did as I asked, her hair clinging to her shiny face. The look in her eyes asked. what now. She ran her hand across her forehead as she flopped onto her back. I took her legs and placed them high on my shoulders. I grabbed her gently but firmly above the elbows for support for this part of the evening. I was all warmed up, I'd cum early so I was good to go for a while so I knew she was in for a ride. Janna was close for this, I could feel her legs against mine, the pressure of her right breast against my left arm, the sweet warm breath on my shoulder as she leaned in to watch what I was doing. I might have lost it then, with her so close, her hot, sweat covered body so close, so untouchable, so off limits, so tentatively restrained. I may have broken her will momentarily if I'd just reached out to touch her now, but I held myself in check, it was actually cool that someone still had a bit of a romantic soul, and I didn't want to fuck with another man's happiness.

I started pumping into Heather, a slow, deep, thumping thrusts that shook the bed and the night stand that stood beside the bed which was covered with her pictures and small dolls. I slowly picked up speed, and soon I was driving into Heather, hard and fast, my hips slapping loudly against her perfect ass, both of us covered in sweat were now in a good rhythm. She was mumbling incoherently, every now and again saying that she was going to pass out, or that her toes were numb. I'm a steady able fellow when I need to be, so to fuck like this, hard and deep, for any length of time, I need to concentrate very hard on my breathing, so my abs won't cramp up and fuck up my timing. Nothing hurts both parties as much as a mis'stroke and an unexpected entry in an unprepared asshole. I've accidentally made ladies scream by loosing my concentration and drilling into their tight little rosebuds, and almost ripping off my foreskin in the process, or bending my pole in half, which is mind numbingly painful.

Janna was pressed against my body, I could feel her heat on my side, her heaving breast against my arm, her sweaty face pressed tightly against my shoulder, and her hand wedged between my leg and her pussy as she seriously humped my leg. Her cries in my ear, and those of Heather as she neared another orgasm were overwhelming my considerable concentration and I could feel the pressure in my balls growing. I was burning up, my stomach was screaming, my lungs were on fire as I continued to fuck my beautiful Heather into a sobbing tangle of overloaded nerves. Her nails were digging into my arms, leaving deep impressions, her cries were filling the room loudly enough so that those apartments that bordered hers could easily hear her wailing as her orgasm crested over her, I continued to pound into her as she thrashed about on the bed, and I was grunting now as I felt my second orgasm approach.

I was close and holding on as good as I could when Janna went over the edge and started to cum. Her teeth bit into my shoulder and for a brief instant she was hugging me tightly as I too started to cum in Heather, my dick spasming in Heather's tight pussy and Janna's hands on my back and ass, her teeth biting painfully into my shoulder as she tried to quiet her cries as she reached her orgasm with me.

Out of breath, I collapsed, falling between the two girls, pulling Janna onto of me as I fell, my dick still pumping cum and in the sweaty confusion Janna's lips met mine, her tongue snaking into my mouth, her nails leaving burning marks on my shoulders. I broke the kiss and pulled her up so I could suck on her tits. She leaned back in the heat of the moment, pulling me to her and I buried my face between the two slippery breasts, licking the saltiness from her, kissing as much of her as I could and before either of us I knew it, I had my face buried between her legs, my tongue probing deeply into her virgin pussy, her cum all over my face, her smooth legs on the side of cheeks so unbelievably soft, till she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me up on the bed.

"No, no, oh God, I want to, I need it so bad. I want you to fuck me like that so bad, but, but, oh my God, Brad, I love him and I can't." She had her hands all over my body, cupping my balls, stroking my still hard dick, trying to calm myself, I slid up to a sitting position with my back against the back board as I tried to catch my breath, but in a quick movement Janna leaned over me and slid her soft lips over the head of my dick. I let my head fall back and I closed my eyes as she sucked the last few pumps of cum out of my aching balls, her tongue on my dick was incredible. I was enjoying it so much, I didn't notice Heather move up beside me. She placed her hands on either side of my face, leaning in to give me the tender est kiss I've ever had.

"That was so good. I don't know how you can go like that for so long." Heather looked down at her friend sucking leisurely on my dick and patted Janna's head tenderly. "You don't know how bad she needed this, poor girl. I've never met anyone so tense, so frustrated. I know she wishes she had been married like six months ago, the waiting is killing her. We had an arrangement, whenever I had company she would watch us and get herself off, I didn't mind, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist I guess, and she is my best friend." Heather lay against me, body melding into mine, so nicely, like that last puzzle piece on the table, we fit. Janna was sucking on my balls, her tongue sliding lightly over my sensitive scrotum. I pulled her up to me, giving her a soft kiss, and pulling her into my arms. We all fell asleep like that, cozy and content.

That was months ago. Heather and I are now an item, we're like Siamese twins, joined at the hip. We're so happy, several of my friends have called us sickening, and I think that's just great. Janna's married, I've met Brad, a real nice guy, and fuckin' lucky too, she keeps that fella pretty busy, she has a lot of catching up to do. Nothing has happened like that again, I've been sworn to secrecy about Janna's little break down in the room, but she knew better than to ask me to forget it, because like me and Heather, she knows damn well, she'll never forget it either.

31redman
31redman
13 Followers
12