The Pic

Story Info
A fantasy cum true.
1.3k words
3.75
62.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is This What You Wanted?

I received the attached pic of my wife on Tuesday in my e-mail with the following note attached:

"You were right! I do enjoy a strange cock. I'll call you tonight."

Love Bren

She had gone to a business conference in southern California on Thursday of last week and was to return this coming Friday night.

When I first viewed the pic, my stomach started to tie in knots, and then without warning, I got the hugest erection that I had ever experienced.

The longer I looked into her eyes in the pic, the harder my cock became.

'It was her new boss, Ted,' I imagined. Brenda, my wife had just been promoted to Ted's department and with her new promotion she traveled a lot, which she had always wanted to do, selling the software her company produced.

The night before she left we were making love and I repeated my most exotic fantasy of watching another man take her and fuck her. Hard and long. This fantasy was at time a turn on for the both of us, but I was never able to convince Brenda to actually act out this fantasy, but now it seems she had and this was her way of letting me know. I couldn't wait until she called that night.

I went to work, but I was really a write-off as far as getting anything accomplished. My mind was on the pic and the look in her eyes. Every time the vision came into my mind my cock hardened and I still got the knots in my stomach. I snuck out of the office a little early and headed straight home. I couldn't wait to see the pic again. I felt like an addict looking for a fix.

The first thing I did upon arriving home was to check my e-mails. There was one there from Brenda Barker, San Jose Hilton, San Jose,

'Hmm. She was in L.A.?' I thought. I opened it immediately.

"I won't be able to call you tonight as Ted and I traveled to San Jose to catch a customer. His office was in San Fran', but we were meeting at his home. Ted bought me the cutest thong bikini. I just hope there will be time to catch some rays. Got to go now."

Love Bren

That was it. I was a little disappointed, to say the least. I open the previous e-mail she had sent and opened the attached pic.

My cock began to harden it came up on the screen. I then noticed the cock that impaled her. It was much larger than my own. It seem to fill her completely. I just hoped that he wouldn't stretch her too much. I found myself stoking my erection. I wanted to wait until she called, but it seemed as if she wasn't going to call and my manhood need some relief, so I proceeded to wack-off as I looked at Ted's cock buried deep within my wife. It wasn't long before I could feel the pressure building deep within my loins. Then I exploded.

The first spurt shot out about two feet, followed by a second just falling short of the first and then the third, much shorter than the first, but the feeling was so much more intense. It almost felt like the fist time.

Every nerve in my body seem to relax as cum continued to trickle out the end of my softening manhood. The phone rang and brought me out of the trance I was in.

"Hi Babe." It was Brenda.

"I thought you were unable to call," I said as I wiped up the mess.

"I had a moment and Mr. Renolds let me use his phone. Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Not really. I was just checking the e-mails." I said in an attempt to open the door so we could discuss what she was up to and whom was up her.

"Did you like the pic?" she asked with a chuckle. "This is what you wanted, right?"

"Was it Ted in the pic?" I questioned.

"Yes!" was her response. "He was my choice. Do you approve?"

"Does he know that I know? I mean, does he know that I'm involved?"

"Of course, silly. Who do you think took the pic?"

"So, how many times has he enjoyed my wife?" I guess I was a little jealous.

"Oh, a couple and maybe a few more times before I get home. Is that OK? This is what we talked about and the opportunity arose so I followed through. Do you have a problem with that?"

I was totally unsure of anything at the moment, but I didn't want to rock the boat so I assured her that everything was OK and to enjoy her week.

"See you Friday!" she said.

"I can't wait!" I answered as she hung up.

The week dragged on. I thought of Ted balling my wife out of shape all week while I waited in the wing. I realized this was the first time and that there would be mixed feelings. The whole scenario seemed to really excite me and I masturbated like a school boy until finally Friday arrived. I left work just after lunch and hurried home to be there when Brenda arrived.

I took a quick shower which didn't have to be so quick as she arrived a few hours later that expected.

"I expected you a few hours ago," I said as I gave her a deep kiss.

"Ted had a few things to be taken care of." she said with a guilty look on her face. I noticed she had on a new skirt. It was much shorter than anything she had in her closet. And her blouse was the low-cut style which revealed quite a bit of cleavage.

"I can imagine," I said. "I can't wait to suck you off!" I stammered out. I don't know why, but I had an insatiable urge to eat her pussy.

"Let me have a quick shower first," she said as she tried to slip past me.

"You can shower after I'm done with you," I said. "That is if you are not too sore from your week with Ted!"

"But!" was all she said as I steered her into the bedroom.

I lifted her skirt and revealed the cutest pair of thong panties in black lace. As I slid them down her thighs the familiar scent of her pussy filled my nostrils. My cock was at full attention as I spread her legs revealing her sodden crack. I spread the lips of her pussy and Ted's cum oozed out and down her crack. I was drawn to the sight and immediately started lapping her crotch. She relaxed as I tongued her clit. Ted's cum mixed with my wife's juices was quite pleasant.

"Do you enjoy the taste of Ted's cum?" she asked as she had her first orgasm. "Do you like to eat your wife's cunt after it's been had by another man?"

"Yes!" I screamed as I went down for more.

"Yes!" I repeated as I came in my underwear without even touching myself.

"Well I really enjoy Ted's cock and he really enjoys fucking me. He said he will fuck me as much as I want. He said he doesn't want you to be there when he's fucking me, but he will permit you to lick up after he's done. Are you OK with that?"

'Was she asking for my blessing?' I thought.

"Yes, yes", I said as I crawled between her legs and inserted my stiff shaft into her pussy. I was right. Ted had stretched he so much that it didn't feel the same anymore. The tightness had gone.

"That's good because Ted is going to be my steady boyfriend and I plan to fuck him as much as he can stand," she said as I continued to pump my shaft as deep as I could.

Things had definitely changed. For the better? We'll see. All I know is that I am having the largest orgasm that I have ever had and yes I do still have knots in my stomach when she goes out.