The Pick-Up Game... 02

Story Info
Couple's continued try at spicing up sex life.
1.9k words
3.27
27.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy and I played "The Pick-up Game" on different weekends of every other month. We found a night club on the other side of the county from where we lived. There was a nice, clean hotel next door to the club. We would get a room for the night on weekends we were going to play the game. Sandy would be so excited from the male attention on those nights that she didn't want to wait the twenty to twenty five minutes it would take to drive home. That suited me because I would be so aroused from watching Sandy flirting, dancing, and being felt up by other men that I didn't want to have to wait either.

Sandy and I would go to the club on date nights just for us, also. We got to know the regular bar tenders, waitresses, and bouncers on a first name basis. The first time we played "The Game" at the club, a waitress named Beth came and asked me if everything was alright between Sandy and me. I explained what the deal was and Beth cautioned me that it could back fire on us one day. I didn't know how prophetic her words would be.

Sandy and I had been playing "The Game" for a year now. The warning that Beth had given me early in our pursuit of "The Game" was forgotten. It would come back to the forefront of my mind fairly quickly on that particular Saturday night.

We had some rules for "The Game". No going to a table with a man. No kissing on the lips. No removal of any clothing, visible or invisible. No argument when I decided it had gone too far. We went to the restroom at the same time so Sandy was in my sight at all times outside of the restroom. We left together, just the two of us. The fucking like animals after was an unspoken rule.

Sandy was dressed in her sexiest outfit, a new red dress with a form fitting upper portion that accentuated her beautiful 40DD breasts. The hem fell at just above the knees. She had on little black open toed, spaghetti strapped shoes with three inch heels. Her brown hair was cut to frame her round but beautiful face. Her green eyes had that sparkle they got when she was happy and/or excited. She had applied just a touch of color to her cheeks. Her lips wore the muted red shade that she preferred and she was beautiful.

I went into the club first to get into position. Sandy followed five minutes later and went straight to the bar. Jim, one of the regular bar tenders, had her virgin daiquiri waiting on her when she got to the bar. It only took five or six minutes before the first guy approached Sandy at the bar. Bill was a regular customer at the club. He was about 6'1" tall, brown haired, in fair physical shape. He had been at the club every time Sandy and I had been. I think he knew that Sandy and I were playing some kind of game. He had seen us together in the club on numerous occasions. After approaching Sandy one time when we were together and finding out real quick that that was a no-no, he had to have figured something was going on. Sandy had flirted and danced with him in the past. He was none too happy when I swooped in and whisked Sandy away the one time she had spent most of the evening cavorting with him on the dance floor. Sandy was polite to him this night, but he got the message fairly quickly that nothing was going to happen between him and Sandy tonight.

I was a bit surprised when after Bill had been turned away, two men approached Sandy. One was blonde, 6'3 or 4" tall, muscular physique under a blue three buttoned polo shirt, and black or navy blue dress slacks. The other one was 6', with black hair, the same muscular build; wearing a yellow button down shirt with the top three buttons undone. They sauntered up to Sandy, one on either side. I should have gone to her then, but we had only been there thirty to forty five minutes and didn't want to spoil Sandy's fun.

The men and Sandy started talking and laughing together after the first five awkward minutes. Sandy would turn her head to talk and smile at one or the other. Everything seemed to be under control so I relaxed. It was when Jim brought Sandy a fresh daiquiri that the trouble started. Blondie got Sandy to turn her stool toward him. I watched as Blackie poured something into her drink. At that moment I went to find Tony.

Tony was the main bouncer for the club, 6'6" tall, at least 300 hundred pounds of pure muscle, Tony was the scariest looking man I had ever met. He was also the sweetest, funniest man I had ever met. That side only came out after someone took the time to get to know him.

"Tony, Sandy's in trouble at the bar!" I exclaimed to him when I found him. "Two guys are hitting on her and I saw one of them spike her drink! I'm no match for either of them! Will you help me?"

"For Miss Sandy, I would take on the whole Titans football team!" Tony answered me.

We hurried to the bar. A couple of Tony's bouncers must have seen the urgency in Tony's face because they started following us. I was in a panic when I didn't see Sandy or the men at the bar.

"Jim, please tell me you saw where they went?" I yelled to Jim.

"They went toward the back corner!"

"Oh, no!" I thought to myself rushing in that direction. "Anything could be happening to her back there!"

The back corner of the club was very dimly lit. As long as you didn't get too loud and obnoxious, most anything went.

I saw Blackie standing at the farthest booth in the corner. He was standing with an on guard sort of pose. I could just barely see Blondie's head. I could not see Sandy, but I knew she was in the booth with Blondie on top of her. Blackie saw me coming as I rushed towards the corner and took a defensive stance. I should have let Tony go first, but I wasn't thinking clearly. Sandy, my precious Sandy, was in trouble. Blackie must have seen something in my eyes or maybe it was the gang of bouncers I had following me at that point. Either way as soon as I was close enough, he sucker punched me. I wish I could say the adrenaline in my system allowed me to shake it off, but I can't. When he hit me everything went black. What happened after that I wouldn't find out about until later.

I awoke with a start. "Why is it so bright in here?" was my first thought. "Oh, why is my head hurting so badly?" was my second. "Where am I?" Was the next. "Oh, God where is Sandy? Is she alright? What have I done?" were flying through my head like machine gun bullets.

"Where is Sandy?" I yelled out as loud as I could. That was not one of my better ideas because my head started pounding even worse. The room started spinning as I fought a bout of nausea.

"Please be still, Mr. Greene. You have a severe concussion. You're in the hospital. Your wife is in another room down the hall." I looked up and saw a pretty red haired lady in a nurse's outfit looking down at me.

"Is Sandy..." was all I was able to get out before Nurse Redhead grabbed my lips between her thumb and fore finger and did the universal "be quiet" sign to her own lips.

"No more talking! No more sudden movements! Lie there and rest!" Nurse Redhead admonished me. "I'm sure you'll hear the whole story later, but not now." With that I drifted back into the darkness.

It was sometime later when I awoke again. I could feel someone was holding my right hand. I looked to the right and she was there. My Sandy was holding my hand. Before I could say anything, she gave me the "be quiet" sign with a shake of her head.

"The doctor wants you to be still and not do anything for at least another ten to twelve hours. The punch you took combined with the back of your head hitting the concrete floor gave you the severest concussion he has ever seen. He was surprised by your brief moment of consciousness two days ago." Sandy was telling me as she struggled not to cry.

"Two days!" I thought to myself. "I've been out for two days!" That was when I noticed all the tubes and wires going into and onto my body. I had an IV in each arm. I had a catheter coming out of the little guy. I had patches with leads running from my head and my chest. How bad of a shape was I in?

"When you can talk, I'll tell you everything!" Sandy said to me. "I'm alright. They just wanted to observe me until the drugs were out of my system. I love you, my big, brave, stupid husband! What were you thinking rushing in like that! You could have been killed!"

I started to say something when Sandy grabbed my lips in her thumb and fore finger much like Nurse Redhead did before. "Man, don't they know how annoying that is?" I thought to myself. I again drifted off into the black. At least that time my dear wife who I loved more than anything in this world was with me.

The next day the doctor gave me the okay to start talking and getting out of bed. It had been four days since the incident. Sandy and I talked for hours. I found out that the men had drugged her with a mixture of ecstasy and Rohypnol, the date rape drug. That she was not the first woman they had done it do. How they each would take a turn there in the back of the club before taking the women to a room in the same hotel Sandy and I used. How they would double team them in the room. How they left them for the maids to find the next day. How a couple of the women ended up in the hospital from being anally raped. How the two men were in ICU of the very same hospital I was in from the beating that Tony and his bouncers gave them. And the most surprising part was how the club's owner was going to pay for both our hospital and doctor bills. When I asked why, Sandy said it was to avoid another lawsuit from us on top of the ones already filed against the club by some of the women that that had happened to.

Sandy and I continued to go to the club. We stopped "The Game" after our narrow escape. Sandy never told me what went on in the booth before I got there and I was too afraid to ask. We resorted to role playing and other activities that only involved the two of us. Life went along fairly well until the time came that it didn't. But that's another story.

The End