The Pick Up Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breath was hot as he hovered above my sex. Extending the tip of his tongue he ran it in the slit between my swollen lips. I propped up the pillow behind my head so that I could see how he ate my pussy. His hands found my legs and ran along the smoothness until he lifted them at the knees and pulling up and back splaying my legs as wide as they could go. I was quaking under him, anticipation mounting. I grabbed my breasts again squeezing them together and using my thumbs and forefingers to tweak my eraser like nipples. With one thick lap he covered my entire pussy as he sucked and pulled on each of my labia as though he was trying to suck the flavor out of them. I was stricken with such pleasure that I could not command my own body, but willed it to him. I could see my thighs shaking as he kissed and licked each of the soft inner folds. His tongue dipped in and out of my aching pussy as my hips voluntarily lifted up to meet his mouth. Flicking, he touched my frenzied clit. His mouth clamped forming a tight seal. I cried as my moaned turned to screams as pleasured washed over me in torrent currents. My back arched, knees raised, my hands pressing onto his head, and my mouth agape, so much of pleasure that only a silent scream came out of me. Quivering my breathing trembled, letting only short bursts of air to escape my lungs. I then felt the gush of my cum flowing out of my pussy, stemming from such a raging orgasm drenching him entirely. I could hear his tongue lapping up my juices which only escalated my delight.

I could not move. I was frozen in gratification, lost to the world virtually senseless except for the thrashing bliss emanating from my pussy. My eyes were shut, my toes curled, and my fingers clenched onto the bed spread, I was enjoying every moment of my orgasm. I didn’t know what was happening around me until I felt scalding heat penetrating my wet pussy as the walls of my cunt were being forced open. With my pussy contracting and ebbing I could feel every centimeter of his swollen cock slide into me. I cried out again as I could feel my orgasm subsiding and the new sensation building. He did not waste time. His body pressed my legs apart so I could easily hook my legs around his hips, his strong arms and shoulders holding up his weight as he thrusted into my wet pussy. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass with that distinctive sound that turned me on so. His pubic hairs rubbed and tickled my all too sensitive clit as he pulled out almost completely and thrashed back in to the hilt. I could hardly catch my breath between my shaking and his poundings. I clutched onto his shoulders and back, digging my fingers into his skin as screams left my body. I could not get enough of him! I wanted him to bury all of his cock into me.

“Yes, yes, yes! Oh my God Yes fuck me!” I cried, followed by his guttural grunting as he moved faster and faster with each stroke.

He did as before hooking my knees with his hands, only this time lifting my leg higher so that it was resting on his shoulder. Pressing down on my legs brought my hips up creating the most amazing sensation as his hammered into me over and over. I felt as if every part of me was being filled and I was stuff with pleasure. Then that incredible feeling emerged again and instead of feeling a warm blush of a good orgasm I felt flaming heat bursting through me like a cannon spinning me into the air. Tension in all my muscles, shaking again, trembling again, but now blackness fell due to the intensity. My mind shut down, my body tightened and I was gone.

I don’t know when I started to breathe again and when voice returned to my throat, but once able to I cried, “Oh God Ian cum inside of me!”

Immediately I felt the erupting spasm of his orgasm filling my clenched pussy. He was grunting into me thrusting his cum deeper and deeper. His dick erupted and crammed rope after rope of cum inside. Exhausted he fell onto me, his cock still throbbing his heart beat in my pussy. His body drenched in sweat, his breath quick and halted as his cum seeped out from between us.

I felt his cock contract down and slip outside of my tender pussy. He rolled onto his side resting his head between my breasts. Once he regained some of his motor skills he began tracing my nipples with his fingers-tips. I lied there satiated until I realized that I missed something that I couldn’t resist. With my index finger I reach between my legs and scooped up some of his cum that had trickled out of me. I placed it between my lips. I could taste the salty sweetness flooding my taste buds. I swirled the mixture of our cum with my tongue savoring the flavor before swallowing down and then licking clean my covered finger. I realized then I would never be satisfied with boyish flirtation again; I now knew what it felt like to be with a true man.

My breathing had slowed down so that I could feel his fingers no longer just tracing but nipping at my receptive nipples with his finger-nails. I smiled telling myself again how late the meeting was going to be. Was I even essential to the meeting? I could always email everyone the spreadsheets in the morning. I kissed his forehead lightly and felt the familiar hardness of his cock pressing against my thigh. I smiled.

12