The Pickup

Story Info
A married man goes to a gay bar for sex.
1k words
3.72
68k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers

The wife took the kids and went to see her mother leaving me alone and free. I had no doubt, what I was going to do, I'd been dreaming about a chance like this for weeks. Yes sir, as soon as I was cleaned up I was out the door and headed for West Hollywood. It's not that I'm gay, I don't even think I'm bi but for some reason I have a fascination for other men's cocks. That does sound gay doesn't it but I'm a happily married man and I love to have sex with my wife. Of course, what I really like would be to have sex with my wife and a hot guy but she's no longer going anywhere near that scenario.

This would not be my first time having sex with a man but if you don't count horsing around with a drunken roommate back in college, it would be the first time without a woman involved. I had watched a lot of gay porn so I knew just what I wanted and I thought I knew just how to get it. I left the house, stopped by the liquor store for condoms and headed for the gay Mecca known as West Hollywood.

My first stop was a bar on Santa Monica called 'The Spike' what a great name for a gay bar and I walked in looking for my first spike of the evening. Although I'd seen the sign for this place many times from the street I'd never gone inside and as soon as my eyes adjusted to the light I realized this was the wrong crowd for me. This was a leather bar with wimps on leashes and guys wearing spurs. As for me, my tastes lean toward more of a metro-sexual crowd. I was already there so I thought I'd have a beer and watch some of the boys play. This leather clad dude walks up to me and just reaches over and grabs my cock.

"You looking for some fun?"

I told him no but he continued to rub me through my jeans and I was starting to get hard. I asked him how he would like it if I grabbed his cock and he just smiled and pushed his body next to mine. I grasped him and through the skin tight leather, I think I could even feels the veins. Once I had him in my hands, there was no turning back and without a word, he led me to the men's room.

This bathroom was like none I'd ever seen; it was huge with extra large stalls and a lounge just as you see in the ladies restrooms. There were signs all over saying no sexual acts allowed and a warning about the restroom being monitored by camera. These signs didn't bother my 'date' one bit and as for the camera, he merely took off his jacket and hung it on the lens. He told me they were for show to keep the cops happy and nobody paid any attention to them.

Then as if in a dream, I was on my knees before him trying to skin those tight pants down his legs. His cock was large but I already knew that from the groping I'd done to him in the bar. He was also hard and ready for me, I took a condom out of my pocket, and before I could get it unwrapped, he knocked it out of my hand. He told me I wouldn't need it and put his cock to my lips. It wasn't until later that I had the worry about STDs for at that time I was far too excited even to think about it. I held him in my hands up close to my face marveling at this sex machine. This was what I had been fantasizing about for so long and I ached to make long slow love to this wonder. Now as for my partner, he had other ideas and when I bent over to kiss just the tip, he shoved it down my throat. He held my head as he face fucked me relentlessly. I was choking on cock, I could hardly breathe, and I could hear retching sounds that came from my throat every time he slammed his monster into my mouth. With his cock down my throat, his balls against my chin and my nose nestled in his pubes, he paused. I tried to relax my throat muscles to accommodate his immense girth. Slowly I began to breathe through my nose and I looked up to his face, proud of my ability to take him all in. I saw an evil grin as he took one hand away from the back of my head and pinched my nose shut. I couldn't open my mouth any wider to get air in and now my nose was shut tight.

I flailed about starting to fear for my life and just when I thought I would pass out he let go of my nose and came down my throat. I was trying so hard to breathe I didn't have time to swallow all his jizz and it too started to come out my nose burning as it did. He wiped his cock off on my cheek somehow got those tight pants back in place and then walked out leaving me on my knees still gasping for breath. I washed my face tried to straighten up as much as possible and then walked out of the bar right past my lover who was already talking to a new man. To shaken to even think about another encounter I went to my car and left. It was on the way home that I realized what a terrible chance I had taken with unprotected sex with this man.

That was six months ago and I've been tested twice now and so far I've been lucky. Now once again my wife is planning to go out of town and once again, I've been itching to get some strange dick to play with. This time I swear I'll make him wear a condom.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers