The Pickup: Final

Story Info
Our heroine bids adieu to her new man.
580 words
4.45
11.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just about the time the new man was settling in for a rest, possibly for round two, I decided he needed to go. I wanted to make sure my lover was happy with me, ready to take me places only he can, now that I was warmed up.

"Hmmm, that was really wonderful," I purred, and I meant it. "But I really am the sleep alone kind of girl, ok?" I was hoping he would take that time to make a gallant exit.

"But, Theresa, didn’t something pretty amazing just happen here? I mean, I’ve never met anyone like you..."

"And you probably never will again," I said, wrapping a towel around my waist and draping a second across my shoulders. I had to do a double take at the post-game image of myself that met me in the mirror. I looked like I was about to do a locker room interview. "Here are your jeans, I believe. Can I get you a beer for the road?" I could hear a bemused sigh behind me coming from the bathroom. He was enjoying watching me scrape this guy off my shoe. Which was kind of a shame, because he had been sweet and he was probably the best back door man I had ever had. I didn’t want to be rude, but I did want him on his merry way.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." He was buttoning his shirt and zipping his jeans. I think he was actually pouting.

"Listen," I said, rubbing his shoulders, "I’m no good. You really want to be with someone who picks up guys in porno shops?" I popped open his beer and handed it to him.

"YES!! Don’t you know this is incredible? I mean, you just floored me... "

"I did more than that."

"Well, yeah. I can’t just walk out of here."

"Fine. Do you have a card or something? Maybe I’ll call you sometime." Were these words coming out of my mouth? I had heard my girlfriends say men said things like this, but I don’t think my lips ever uttered such clichés.

"Yeah, I do. Here." I glanced at the name and saw that he laid carpet, wood and tile in our area. That would be a laugh. Call him up for an estimate, let him come to my house, give him my real name. Watch him try to fit the pieces together. The entire time, I was advancing toward the door. I opened it and held it for him.

"Goodnight." He heeded the nod and stepped outside. "You're really sweet." I meant it, too.

"So are you, Theresa. Call me?"

I have GOT to pick a better name next time, I thought. "Sure hon, soon." I kissed him on the lips and shut the door.

From the bathroom I heard the signature, "Christ, I thought he’d never leave" that my lover always unloaded with after our guests had left our house. "Here. NOW!" I followed his command and raced to the bathroom.

"Nasty little slut. You actually LIKED that, didn’t you?"

"Uh huh." I smiled and held his gaze, feeling his hand grab me where the other’s had. I felt him snake a finger into my slick ass and wiggle it around. It felt so small, so insignificant. Sweet was the word that came to mind.

"You blew him away. And me. You are something else, you know that?"

"You just keep telling me that, lover. I like to hear it."