The Picnic

Story Info
Picnic for two has surprise guests.
2.8k words
4.32
19k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was starting out to be a beautiful day, perfect for our plans. Master and I were going out for a picnic and to spend the day wandering through the woods. I had just finished putting the last of the food into the picnic basket and was waiting for Master to come upstairs. Smiling to myself, I thought about the fun we were going to have and secretly hoped that this would be the day my fantasy of having sex outdoors would come true.

Master came upstairs, carrying a small bag. I looked at the bag but restrained myself from asking what was in it, though my curiosity was running wild.

"Hey, baby, let's get this show on the road." He gave me a kiss and swatted my ass as I grabbed up the basket and headed out the door. We stashed the basket and Master's mysterious bag in the trunk of the car and started down the road.

I smoothed my short denim skirt down, noticing that my nipples were hard through my blouse. Feeling his gaze, I turned to look at Master, blushing slightly at his knowing grin.

"Feeling a little horny?" He laughed as my cheeks got redder.

"Maybe a little, Master" I said with an embarrassed giggle.

"Well, I think we should let some others enjoy the sight of my horny eel. Lean the seat back a little and unbutton your blouse." Hearing his pet name for me, because I tended to wiggle a lot, made me smile.

Doing what I was told, my nipples got even harder as my blouse slipped open, a gentle air conditioned breeze blowing over them. I looked over at Master, seeking his approval. He smiled, reaching over to pinch the nipple closest to him, squeezing it hard. I gasped and gave a little shudder as he let go, the wetness growing between my thighs.

"Now, pull up your skirt and spread those slutty thighs of mine. I want you to play with yourself for the entertainment of all the truckers who drive by. Be as erotic and nasty as you can, but you may not cum."

Squirming in my seat, I pulled up my skirt and slid my fingers down over my pussy, fingers spreading my swollen lips open. I moaned softly as my fingertip brushed over my clit before rubbing around my cunt opening. The idea of others watching me act like a slut made me even wetter and hornier.

I grinned over at Master, and held up my soaked fingers, wiggling them at him before I slowly ran them over my nipples. My scent wafted up to my nose from my wet nipples, making me groan in pleasure.

"A truck is coming up slut. I want you to grab one of those tits hard in your hands and suck that cunt juice off. Show this trucker what a shameless whore you are."

I giggled, face hot. "Yes, Master" Grabbing my right tit tight, fingers squeezing it, I flicked my tongue back and forth across the nipple, eyes glancing sideways to see if the trucker pulled up next to us was watching. My eyes widened a bit as I saw the trucker looking down at me, a rather surprised grin on his face. Taking a breath, I winked up at him and slowly sucked my nipple into my mouth, lips tight around it, making sure my legs were spread wide. Master chuckled as he glanced over at my act.

"I think he's seen enough," Master said as he stepped on the accelerator, leaving the truck behind us.

I pulled my head back, nipple popping out of my mouth and laughed. "Think he enjoyed the show?"

"Oh, I'm sure he did and I bet by now every trucker on this road is looking for this car!" Master laughed.

I purred softly and slid my fingers back to my now throbbing clit, gently toying with it. We passed two more trucks on our way. Each one got his own special slut show, one watching me finger fuck myself and then suck the juice off my fingers. The other one got to watch me fuck myself with a dildo Master had stashed in the glove box while Master pulled and pinched my nipples. The thought of those men getting hard and stroking themselves off while thinking of my little show made me so hot I had to slow myself down a couple times to keep from cumming.

As we approached the State park Master told me to straighten myself out before he pulled in and found a parking space. We got the stuff out of the trunk, Master making sure he took the mystery bag. As we walked past a group of people I blushed softly.

"Master, do you think they can smell the cunt juice on me?"

Master grinned at me evilly. "Eel, you might as well be wearing a neon sign saying 'Total Whore'."

I turned brighter red, embarrassed and aroused at the same time. Master picked a path into the woods and I followed. We walked along for awhile, talking about the scenery, Master pointing out different trees and birds to me. Suddenly Master turned and stepped off the path, walking into the trees and underbrush.

"Come on girl, if you get lost I'm going to beat your ass!" He turned and winked at me. I giggled and followed him.

We walked for a few more minutes, deep into the trees now, the path long gone from view. We reached a small clearing, surprisingly clear of underbrush, a stream running along one side. There was a little break in the leaf canopy overhead, letting in the sunlight but screening us from the heat. I set the basket down and smiled.

"This is beautiful, Master!"

He smiled and told me to get lunch ready. Opening up the basket I pulled out the lightweight blanket and spread it out on the grassy flat spot in the middle of the clearing. I set the food out and fixed Master his plate. He came over and settled down onto the blanket, taking the food from me. Kneeling there quietly, I waited for him to taste it, smiling as he smiled at me, leaning over to give me a kiss.

"Delicious, girl. Now you may eat."

"Thank you Master." I settled down next to him and we ate, talking about this and that and enjoying the peaceful quiet of the moment.

Once we finished I carefully packed away the leftovers, closing up the basket and moving it out of the way. I looked over at Master and found him watching me intently.

"May I get you something, Master?"

"Bring me the bag I brought"

I got up and got the bag from the base of the tree where Master had set it, bringing it to him. Kneeling down in front of him I waited expectantly. He ignored me and opened the bag, pulling out four metal stakes and rope. He tossed the bag off to the side and stood up. Walking around the blanket, he pushed a stake deep into the ground at each corner.

He glanced over at me. "Strip and lay down on the blanket."

I looked around nervously, even though I knew we were far off the path.

"Yes, Master."

My fingers shaking slightly with nervousness and excitement, I quickly stepped out of my clothes. Folding them neatly, I set them on top of the picnic basket and laid down on the blanket, my eyes locked on Master. He picked up the rope and slowly walked around the blanket, staring down at me before finally stopping at my right hand. He knelt down and grabbed my hand, stretching my arm out to the nearest stake. Quickly wrapping my wrist, he tied me tightly up to the stake. He moved his way around the blanket, securely staking me spread eagle on the blanket. I squirmed, feeling totally exposed with my legs spread wide, pussy visible. Master strolled around to my feet and knelt down, reaching out a finger and sliding it up my already wet slit.

"A little turned on, my eel? And you don't even know yet what I have planned for you!" He leaned forward and wiped my cunt juice across my lips. "Taste yourself, girl. This is my cunt juice and my cunt. Don't ever forget that!"

I moaned and wriggled, tongue sliding over my wet lips, tasting my own musky excitement. "I am yours Master," I whispered.

Master straightened up and watched me. "Maybe I should just leave you like this. I'm sure someone would come along eventually and let you up. Of course, they may require some sort of payment from you to do that." He gave me another of his evil grins, making me shiver.

Suddenly I heard voices, sounding like they were getting closer. "Master!" I gasped, tugging a bit frantically on my bindings. Master looked towards the direction of the voices, a mixture of surprise and amusement on his face.

"Hmmm, this could be an interesting change of plans, my slave. It seems we're going to have company."

My eyes widened, shock on my face. "You can't be serious, Master!!!"

He looked over at me, eyebrows raising. "Are you questioning me, girl?"

"No, Master"

"Are you not my slut, my whore, my PROPERTY to be used whenever, however, where ever and by WHOEVER I wish?"

"Yes, Master"

"Good, I'm glad we're clear on that."

By this time the voices had gotten to the clearing. I glanced over, face on fire with embarrassment. My initial reaction though had nothing on the shock on their faces. It was two couples, obviously out for a day of hiking. Master calmly walked over to them and extended his hand to the nearest man.

"Hello. Beautiful day out, isn't it?"

The man took his hand and shook it, still in a bit of a daze.

Master continued talking to them. "My slave and I were about to have a bit of fun, but she's such a slut she's always wanting cocks and pussys to suck on. Her hot pussy exists to be fucked. I'd like to offer her body for the pleasure of any...or all of you who'd like to use her."

Master stepped back a bit, watching their faces. I moaned ever so softly, not even realizing my hips were thrusting slightly, caught between feelings of shock, fear and incredible excitement. The couples looked at Master, speechless at first, then the first man asked him, "Are you serious?"

Master nodded, "I'm absolutely serious. She's there for your pleasure. Make use of her mouth and/or pussy as you wish." The couples turned toward each other and kind of huddled, talking low enough that I couldn't make out what they were saying. The man finally turned back to Master and grinned at him. "We think this is the perfect way to finish off a hike. Of course, we'd expect you to want to take part and make use of our girls as well. See, they are rather slutty too."

Master smiled and gestured them towards the blanket and me. My whole body felt as if it must be bright red, though I'm not sure if it was embarrassment at being used in such a way or that they'd see how wet I was and know how horny the whole idea made me.

The first man reached down and grabbed a handful of my tit, squeezing until I moaned. His other hand slid over my cunt and he chuckled. "Oh yeah, this whore is more than ready for a fucking."

The second man unfastened his pants, letting them fall to the ground. His cock was already swollen and ready. "Does anyone mind if I make use of this fuckhole first?"

Everyone laughed and said of course not while I turned my head, trying to hide my face. I felt him lower himself on to me and quickly thrust into my tight, wet cunt. I gasped as he moaned hard and started pumping his hips. I heard you say something and looked over to see you standing next to one of the women, her shorts off and your fingers pushing in and out of her pussy. My body now terribly aroused, I started panting, needing desperately to cum as the man continued to pound. He grabbed my face and turned it to look at him.

"I'm going to pull out, just before I cum and I'm going to spray my cum all over your body. And once I'm done, my girl over there is going to lick it off of you."

I whimpered, "Please, Master...please, let me cum." I heard a soft cry as the woman Master was playing with came and he pulled his fingers out of her. He walked over to me, grabbing my hair and shoving his wet fingers into my mouth.

"Taste her, slut. And then you may cum."

I sucked eagerly on his fingers, sliding my tongue around them as my body stiffened. A scream of pleasure escaped around his fingers and my pussy tightened around the man's cock. He growled and suddenly pulled out of me and I felt his hot cum splashing on my tits and belly. "Oh fuck yes! That cunt is one good fuck!" he gasped.

As he stood up and moved away, Master grabbed the hand of the girl he'd been playing with.

"Sit on my slut's face. I want her to eat your pussy while you suck my cock."

I moaned softly as her pussy descending to my mouth, my tongue beginning to probe her hot wetness as I looked up and watched her take my Master's cock into her mouth. He started fucking her mouth, his balls bouncing against her chin. My hands ached to be free to reach up and caress them as he used her. As I continued to lick and suck on the girl's pussy, I felt another tongue sliding over my body and realized it was the other girl, cleaning the cum off of me. I squirmed, ready to cum again as I watched Master's glistening cock sliding between the girl's lips. My hips started rocking with need.

Suddenly I felt a face shoved into my cunt, groaning loud as a tongue flicked over my throbbing clit. It felt like the other woman, her mouth pushing into my hole. She gasped hard and I felt her push against me. A steady rhythm began of her face pushing over and over into my cunt as she licked. I realized someone must be fucking her from behind. My eyes still looking up, I see Master begin to cum, his hands wrapped tight in the girl's hair, holding her mouth hard on his cock as it pumped his seed into her. I closed my eyes and wrapped my lips tight around her clit and started to suck and tug harder. She started riding my face fast, rocking back and forth until her legs suddenly gripped hard around my head, her body shaking as wetness gushed from her pussy. I moaned loudly and started licking her clean, her scent and flavour covering my face. Opening my eyes as I feel her lifting off of me, I see Master and her standing over me, smiling as they watched.

Just as I was about to beg to cum again from the luscious tongue fucking, the girl is pulled off me and the man who had been fucking her rams his hard cock deep into my cunt.

"I want to cum inside this piece of meat," he hissed. He grabbed my hips hard and with one deep thrust started to cum with a heavy groan.

I whimpered, looking over at Master, my body on fire with need. He gave me a small nod and I let go, back arching as I screamed, the orgasm tearing through me.

Afterwards, I lay there panting hard, body slick with a mixture of cum and sweat. I vaguely watched everyone getting dressed, laughing and chatting with each other. The two couples thanked Master and strolled off back into the woods.

In the sudden quiet, Master walked over to me and untied me from the stakes. He reached down and helped me to my feet, pulling me tight against him. Hugging me hard, he lifted my chin so I was looking in his eyes. He bent down and kissed me softly.

"You have made me very proud, my eel."

I smile big at his words. "I am yours, Master. Always yours to use as you will."

He handed me my clothes and after I was dressed we walked together back to the car and for home, happy and content in knowing we'd taken another step together in our relationship.