The Picnic

Story Info
A suprise encounter.
774 words
3.12
17.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a sunny day and I go to a quiet little lake I know of, somewhere to read, maybe even a little kip. The lake is a fairly small one, it has a wood surrounding it, and it is quiet, not many people come over here. I put my things down and I start to walk around the lake. I get half of the way around. When I spot some things on the floor by a tree. I move forward and take a look; it may just be some one after quiet the same as me.

I move to the things and notice some clothes; they look like a woman's clothing from what I can see. I look around and move towards a tall row of bushes, I can see movement behind it and I step for a closer look. I get closer and I am shocked to see a young woman, squatting to take a piss, I can see her naked from the waist down.

I look and start to feel myself harden in my jeans, I no longer feel shocked, and I feel my erection harden as I watch the girl finish, I move my foot and a small crack is heard, I see her look towards me but she says nothing.

I stand and watch as she rests her back against the tree, she looks in my direction as she licks her fingers and moves them slowly down. I start to unzip my jeans and remove my semi hard cock while I watch her as she teases her pussy. I watch as she arches her back and slips two fingers into her pussy, I stroke my cock as I watch her lips sliding off her fingers as she pulls them into her mouth. She kneels down, she must know I am here as she is looking straight at me; she keeps her eyes on where I am. I start to undo my jeans button and I remove my aching balls slowly stroking my cock as I watch her shudder to her first orgasm. I increase my strokes as I watch her body muscles flex as she shudders, seeing her soaking pussy as it contracts, seeing her relax as it passes. My cock is throbbing as I stroke it, she pushes three fingers inside her soaking pussy, pushing them deeper, I stroke my cock to the rhythm of her fingers sliding deep into her stretched pussy.

I push myself through the bushes, my cock still throbbing, getting closer to her, closer to her pussy. Seeing her fingers as they slide in and out of her soaking lips. I am only a few feet away and I stop, I she looks right into my eyes as she pushes her fingers deeper into her pussy, seeing her fingers as they pull out, covered in her juices. I stroke my cock down as she pushes her fingers in and up when she pulls them out; we look into each other's eyes.

I move a step closer and I stand nearly over her as she continues to push her fingers deep into her soaking pussy, I keep stroking my cock, and she is looking at me as I stand above her, my cock large and swollen. I rest my hand on the tree and my swollen cock is inches from her face as she nears another orgasm. She pushes her head forward and sticks her tongue out so it touches the tip of my cock; she licks the small amount of pre cum from the tip while she fucks herself harder and deeper. The tip of my swollen cock is resting on her tongue as I stroke myself harder knowing she is about to cum. I feel my balls tighten as I start my own orgasm, she moans as she gently slips her lips over the tip of my now twitching cock, I stroke my cock harder as my own orgasm arrives and my cock explodes inside her mouth. I stroke some more and she pulls my cock from her mouth as another wave of my juice shoots over her face, watching as my cum dribbles on to her breast and from her mouth. She takes my cock into her mouth again and starts to suck me dry, taking every last drop into her throat.

She releases my limp cock and I pull my jeans back up, I stand up and do my zip up. I look at her and walk back through the bushes the way I had arrived. I read my book and had my lunch but my afters never showed up.