The Picnic

Story Info
A picnic with Daddy using His little slut outside.
1.2k words
3.2
41.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i woke up and as always i thought of Him, as i stretched i could feel myself getting wet in a few hours i would be with Him, hearing His voice, tasting Him the more i thought about Him the more aroused i became.

Daddy had told me He was coming to see me for the day, it would be a long drive for Him, so i wanted it to be a relaxing time when He arrived.

He said W/we could spend the day outside as the weather was warm and sunny.

Today was very warm but there was a possibility of showers i hoped W/we would miss the showers and that a picnic would be fun even if it was a little cloudy W/we had already found a disused airbase that W/we could explore.

i did my usual morning routine also remembering this morning to oil Daddy's pussi as i had been waxed the evening before so was still a little tender and i didn't want her to be red and blotchy.

i had done my hair, got dressed wearing a sundress like i was instructed, no panties and was ready to go, making sure i had packed a blanket, all i had to do now was get the food and drink.

i knew i would be clock watching waiting for Him to arrive so i kept myself busy i drove to the supermarket to buy yummy things for O/our picnic and then drove to the place W/we had agreed to meet to wait for Him.

He called a few times advising me as to the traffic situations and hearing His voice and knowing He would soon be here the wetness between my thighs was increasing, my tummy had butterfly's.

i sat watching the cars pulling in and out, people watching, it was very humid and warm, all of a sudden a big 4 x 4 car pulled up next to me, as i looked i saw who was driving, i could feel pussi twitch, it was Daddy not in His usual car, i got out and walked over to Him smiling so pleased to see Him.

As i stood by His door the breeze caught my dress, as i tried to stop it blowing up He gave me the look to let it, i immediately took my hand away, i love how this Man makes me feel, the excitement, anticipation, the control He has over me, i will do anything and everything for Him.

W/we walked to the entrance of the services to use the facilities before driving to the airbase. When i came out to where He was waiting for me, there was that look i knew He wanted me to do something, He told me to go back and remove my bra. i did as i was told, my mind racing i had a cream strapless sundress on, the material was thin, my breasts are big so when i go without a bra it is very noticeable, the services was extremely busy and i knew people would look. As i walked to Daddy He took my hand and smiled, as W/we walked to His car, people looked as my breasts jiggled from side to side with no support, i was Daddy's slut and i was becoming wetter with every step i took.

W/we moved the bags into Daddy's car and i got in, W/we drove to the woods and parked, as Daddy held me and kissed me i let go, my mind completely in this moment, the taste of Him, the feel of Him i am His.

i needed Him in my mouth, as i looked down His cock was full, hard waiting i took Him in my mouth and tasted Him, emitting little moans of happiness as i sucked and licked Him, i love serving my Daddy this way, i love my mouth full of Daddy.

Smiley, happy W/we got out the car, W/we walked, chatting, holding hands, stopping every now again so i could suck Daddy.

Daddy stopped and told me to walk ahead and show Him, so i lifted my dress and walked so He could watch me, my tummy doing backflips.

Eventually W/we come to the disused runways it is eerie and quiet just the trees rustling as the breeze blows through them. Daddy turns me to Him and removes my breasts from the confines of my sundress, feeling His hands on me, the warmth between my thighs, makes me gasp, holding my breasts in His hands He takes one nipple into His mouth, like an electric shock straight to my pulsating wet cunt, i need Him so bad. W/we continue walking looking for the old control tower, it begins to rain and W/we head to a little clearing in the trees hoping to shelter by the edge of the trees, that's when W/we see the tower but it has now been fenced off with no way to get inside. Daddy gave me His cock to suck some more, tasting Him, then He turned me around bending me over, i held onto the fencing and He lifted my dress pushing himself into me, i needed Him inside me, He felt so good, outside in the rain, i turned and cleaned Him, tasting me on His cock made my cunt contract wanting Him again. To feel Him pulling my hair, fucking me hard.

W/we walked a little further and found somewhere to put the blanket sheltered a little by the trees W/we ate O/our food, talking, enjoying being together. When W/we kiss i get lost in Him, there is nothing else, just U/us. He exposed my breasts, holding just one He slapped it, sucked, bit, pinched, slapped some more, i could feel my juices between my thighs, He guided His cock to my mouth and pushed it deep i could feel myself gagging, i love feeling Him so hard and deep. He laid on the blanket and told me to straddle Him i climbed on top, feeling Him inside me i could feel myself about to cum, i had no control, i said i am going to cum, He told me to and i could feel the wetness as i moved my cunt grinding on His cock, as i was sitting on Him two women walked past, i am sure they knew what W/we were doing as they both looked straight at U/us.

i love being exposed and outside, Daddy pushing His fingers into His wet cunt, making me dripping wet, as He stroked my arse cheeks then spanking the sound echoing around the trees, making me whimper and moan, His thumb pushed into my arse, stretching me, He then pulled me up onto all fours telling me to arch my back as He pushed Himself into my arse, totally oblivious to anything else around me, only aware of my Master's touch, i crave this constantly, i belong to Him.

Daddy looked at me and said 'lick my arse' i looked at Him smiling manoeuvring myself so i could access Him easily, kissing His cheeks i opened them, i licked up and down, kissing and licking, pushing my tongue in, sliding it up and down making Him wet, He looked at me saying 'you are a dirty slut' i smiled knowing i am His.

Suddenly He grabbed my throat with His hand as He squeezed i could hardly breathe, He told me to relax , i tried to relax into His hand, i didn't want this feeling to stop i am His only His i was made for Him

Xxx