The Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In minutes, my muscles bunched against the ropes, and my empty cunt convulsed, disgorging a flow of my cum up against his pelvis and the base of his cock. His movements took my fluids and added them to the lubricant on his cock, shoving them along with that cock into my ass. "He's injecting my cum into my own ass," I realized, and that thought triggered me again. These convulsions tightened the sheath with which my ass hole was gripping Kurt's cock. The sudden increase of friction sent him over the edge, too. He threw his head back, rammed himself deep into my nether tunnel, and cried out as his cock spewed his pent-up load into me. I screamed as I felt his hot fluids flood my depths.

After a timeless moment, Kurt bent forward and embraced me, panting and sweating. We cuddled in this strange embrace – strange because I was powerless to embrace him, even though I wanted to, very badly – until we caught our breath. Kurt gave me a long, loving kiss as we felt his softening cock slip out of my ass hole. His cum dripped from that opening for quite some time.

Kurt's cum was still oozing from my ass hole when Roseann climbed onto the table for her turn. She hadn't removed her top, but she was bottomless. She tried to put her pussy over my face while facing my head, but the roped position of my arms got in her way. Ultimately, she moved some sandwiches out of the way, and straddled my face, facing my feet. As she spread her labia to open herself, my field of view, from its top to bottom, showed her vaginal opening, her pee hole, and her clit.

"Hold your tongue out," she commanded. I complied, holding it still while she shifted her hips forward and back, raising and lowering it to make my tongue make and then lose contact with her flesh. Her scent was excitingly musky, and her taste was mildly salty. When she made my tongue dip into her cunt tunnel, it was not sopping wet yet, but it was snug and warm on my tongue. My tongue tip is quite sensitive, so when Roseann placed her pee hole right there, its shape and texture was obvious to me. Touching that mildly forbidden hole, with its tiny bump of flesh, felt risque to me.

Roseann shifted her hips more toward the top of my head, and I felt the firm little rod of her clit against my tongue tip. Her thighs were muffling my ability to hear the people around us, but the moan she made at this contact was transmitted through her body, through her thighs, and into my ears. She rocked forward and back, making my tongue travel up and down on her clit. "Start licking," she ordered. I was grateful to do so, because my tongue hurt from trying to hold it out and stationary for so long.

I started lapping at whatever she presented. I lapped at her clit, and I lapped at her pee hole. When she presented her vagina, I lapped its edges and into its depths as far as I could reach. Roseann leaned way forward, probably braced on her arms. Her new position let me hear better. That's when I felt her hand grasp my right tit. She squeezed my nipple and stretched it up from my chest. "This means lick faster," she explained. She lowered my nipple to its normal height. "And this means slower," she added.

I felt my tit being stretched part way, so I licked her faster. She pulled it higher, I licked even faster. She lowered it a bit, so I slowed down. In this manner, plus shifting her hips forward and backward, she completely controlled how I ate her cunt. She really was using me as a sex toy, and I found it thrilling, simply losing myself in her tastes and textures.

She placed her clit at my mouth, saying, "Suck." Trapping her clit with my lips, I applied suction. She pulled my tit higher – I sucked her clit harder. She stretched my tit to its maximum height, and I sucked her clit like a demon. Her swollen pussy lips touched my nose and forehead. Her cunt was dripping juices on my face. When her orgasm seized control of her body, she clamped her thighs on my head and started to scream, which I heard through her thighs. I suckled her clit the entire time she screamed, with her cunt gushing all over my face.

She released my tit, so I let her clit slip from my mouth. As she lowered her quivering body down onto my torso, she moved forward enough that her cunt was over my mouth, so I sucked in her labia, and washed them with my tongue. During this time, she lowered her mouth to my cunt and kissed me sweetly several times. She seemed to be murmuring something I could not make out, but she sounded satisfied.

I sighed with relief as Roseann climbed off me. Everyone's turn was complete. Sure enough, George and Kurt came over to untie me. It felt good to sit up and stretch my arms and legs again, once they freed me. As I climbed off the table and caught sight of the onlookers, they burst into happy applause and whistles of appreciation. Everyone else was clothed – even Roseann had put her short skirt back on. I was the only one naked, and it took a force of my will not to automatically cover myself with my hands. But I flushed a deep scarlet as I felt their eyes ogling my nudity in my now vertical position.

"Where are my clothes, please?" I asked George.

His eyes twinkled mischievously. "But my dear, you lost the game," he reminded me.

"Yes, I did. And I satisfied everyone sexually, which was the penalty. I know that each and every one of you used me. Right?" I queried.

"Well, yes," George began. "The penalty was that you had to satisfy everyone sexually. But that means during the picnic, not just once. How many of you want to use her again?" he asked the rest of them. Everyone's hand shot up, with eager grins on their faces. "See? It's now about lunch time, so we wanted to give you a short rest, to eat, drink, and maybe go to the bathroom. But as the loser, you have to stay naked all afternoon, and have sex with anyone who asks. And I'm sure Paget has many more of her toys and tools to share during this afternoon. That is, unless you want to declare 'red' and end the game. What's your answer?"

I only paused for about five seconds before answering, "Green." Everyone cheered.