The Picnic

Story Info
Jack and Marion give a bird watcher something to see!
2.9k words
4.44
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion stood at their living room window, drinking her tea. It was her favourite blend, Lapsang Souchong, brewed to perfection. Fluffy white clouds drifted like a flock of sheep through the achingly blue sky. The morning sunlight was warm on her naked flesh. If she were a cat, she'd be purring.

"It's a beautiful day," she said sipping her tea. "We should go for a picnic."

"Hmmm?" Jack emerged from his reverie. He was reclining on the couch, drinking his tea and enjoying the view. He could stare at Marion endlessly and this morning in their new apartment, she was breathtaking against the window as the golden morning sunlight picked out highlights in her rich brown hair, spilled upon her proud, full breasts and cascaded down her smooth round thighs like a river of gold.

"Stop staring at my bum," Marion laughed at him. "I said, 'we should go for a picnic.' "

Jack got up and stood behind her, cupping a cheek in each hand. "But I like your bum."

His hands slid around her waist, one going down to brush at her pubic bush and the other going up to fondle a breast, as he pulled her into a tight embrace. He loved this full body contact, the feeling of soft warmth along his entire torso. Flesh to flesh. Plus, Marion's round bum was made exquisitely for cuddling up to. He nuzzled her neck. "A picnic? 'A loaf of bread, a jug of wine and thou are all I need!'" He kissed her neck. "We could have a picnic right now..."

Marion broke free of his embrace and gave his stiffening erection a playful stroke. "You had enough of that last night!"

Indeed, even though they'd made love in the evening, he'd woken in the middle of the night aroused. Turning to her in bed he found her awake too. Wordlessly, without foreplay, she opened her mouth and arms and thighs, pulling him into a deep, passionate kiss and embrace, sliding his shaft into her, burying his arousal in the dream of her flesh. Just as quickly as it started, they finished and were soon spooned together and contentedly asleep.

"We can bring that bottle of wine from when we had Jerry and Susie for dinner and get some bread and cheese at the deli. It's on our way to the greenbelt along the river."

Marion showered first and when Jack emerged she was already dressed in a pair of sandals and gaily printed cotton sundress. Its full pleated skirt swirled attractively when she turned and the tight bodice displayed her breasts to considerable effect. She wore a large straw hat and carried a big canvas bag with an old blanket in it.

"Wow!" Jack whistled as she spun, swirling the skirt.

"You haven't seen this yet, have you? I made it myself the summer before we met."

Together they headed out into the day. Their first stop was at a delicatessen that they liked to frequent. A crusty baguette, some olives and pickles, some double cream brie, and baklava, dripping with honey, were added to the feast. Marion went up to the meat counter and got the attention of the grey haired man standing behind it. She bent low, to give him a full view of her breasts.

"I'd really like some sausage. Have you got any ready to eat?" She asked, emphasizing 'really'.

The man's face reddened. "Oh yes miss. Right over here. How many would you like?"

"Two please."

"That'll be $1.85 miss."

"Oh, wait. I'm awfully hungry. Make it three, please." Emphasis on 'three.'

The man's blush deepened and he put another sausage in the pack, sealing it up and applying the price label without changing the quantity. "Here you are miss."

Marion stood up, her breasts bobbing slightly. "Oh, thank you!" She twirled away, her dress clinging to her bottom as she spun. She smiled at him over her bare shoulder. "Have a nice day sir!"

"Oh, I am miss!"

Jack started to laugh after they paid and left the deli. "I thought the poor guy was going to have a heart attack in there!" He pulled her close and took the bag from her.

Laughing and talking they walked to the river and after crossing the bridge they stepped off the sidewalk and took a beaten dirt path into the belt of woods that grew on both banks of the river that ran through the city. For the first several hundred yards there were signs of teenaged wildlife; stolen and abandoned shopping cars, old boxes, signs of fires and, debris from parties.

The lovers pressed on, walking hand in hand where the path was wide enough and going single file where it narrowed. Jack let Marion lead the way, partly out of chivalry, partly out of an appreciation of watching her bum as she walked, but mostly because she was leading the way deeper into the woods.

She stopped and cocked her head. "Do you hear that?"

Jack listened. "I don't hear anything."

"Exactly! You can't hear the road anymore. It's like we're in another world."

"The last survivors of civilization!"

"Castaways on a desert isle!"

"Adam and Eve in the Garden!"

"Lover's in an enchanted forest!" She pulled him into a kiss, tongue searching his lips playfully before pulling away and continuing their journey.

It was early summer, so the undergrowth was just beginning and the forest floor was still covered in flowers growing in the dappled sunlight. Jack felt a stirring in his pants as his penis began to swell.

"I don't know why" he stated "but being out in the woods always makes me incredibly horny!"

Marion laughed. "Maybe it's the company?"

Jack laughed too. "Perhaps. But even when I was a kid. I remember finding someone's stash of old porn in a log out in the woods once. All summer long I'd go visit that log and masturbate alone in the woods."

Marion smiled. "I'd like to have seen that, hiding in the bushes, watching you!"

Marion started humming The Teddy Bear's Picnic.

"If you go to the woods today,

You'd better go in disguise.

If you go down to the woods today

You're in for a big surprise!"

At 'surprise' she reached down and lifted her dress up, pulling it over her head to reveal her full nudity. Jack tried to reach for her but she laughed and skipped away singing "Picnic time for teddy bears..."

Jack pulled his own clothes off, struggling to get pants off over his shoes. "Hey wait up!"

Naked, he ran after her.

Marion laughed and danced, singing. "See them gaily gad about/ They love to play and shout"

But she didn't dance too far away. Eventually Jack caught her in his arms, panting heavily with his arousal. His erection was swollen and aching. Marion ran her hands down his hairy chest, then pulled him closer and ran her hands over his hairy bottom and back.

"Oh my!" she purred. "You are hairy like a bear, aren't you?"

She reached down to stroke his shaft. "Oh, someone wants to play! Can't wait until we eat can you?"

Jack groaned at her touch. "No" he growled.

Marion turned around, spread her legs and grabbed a tree trunk while bending over. "Well, my big hairy beast," she purred at him over her shoulder "You'd better take me right now!"

Jack gripped his thick, rigid shaft gazing hungrily at the inverted V of her legs, joining at her smooth round bum and the tangle of her beautiful bush. He rubbed the swollen purple head of his cock up and down in her fuzz, coaxing a soft moan out of Marion. Once the head was positioned at the opening to her wet vagina, he grabbed hold of each hip and thrust.

"Oof!" gasped Marion as Jack's cock rocketed fiercely into her vagina, bumping her cervix on the first thrust.

Furiously, Jack pounded into her, grunting like an animal in his needs. The dappled light on Marion's back and the slight breeze brushing the hairs on his bottom only served to heighten his excitement.

Marion braced her shoulder against the tree trunk. Its bark rough against her cheek and her breasts as they swung into the tree with each ferocious thrust of Jack's thick cock. She imagined herself being mounted by a mighty stag, king of the forest! Or perhaps she was a beautiful Grecian nymph, being raped by a hairy, goat-footed satyr in the woods. Or she was a Celtic priestess, being taken by the horned animal god in the sacred grove, their fierce mating continuing the fertility of the land for another year.

"Oh my beast!" she moaned. "Ooh! Oh, take me! Make me yours!"

Jack could feel the fire build in his balls. When Marion moaned "take me!" a second time he buried his cock up to the base and held on as the flame of his passion ignited, running up his shaft and exploding inside of her. He held on, not letting her move while his cock continued to pump her full of his hot seed.

When his breathing returned to normal and his penis went limp, sliding out of her dripping hole, he finally let go of her hips. Marion turned about to hold him close to her breasts. "Better?" she asked. Jack nodded. She kissed him lightly. "You are my hairy, woodland beast!"

Jack rumbled happily.

They gathered up their picnic bag and carrying their clothes they continued walking through the woods naked, looking for a place to eat.

"Oh Jack! This will be lovely!" They had come to a hidden meadow full of sunshine and flowers. Bees and butterflies meandered between the blossoms, spreading pollen.

Marion stepped daintily through the flowers, hips and breasts swaying, the golden sun full upon her nakedness. In the middle of the meadow she stopped. "Let's eat here. Help me spread the blanket!"

They spread the old blanket, taking care to crush as few flowers as possible. Marion knelt to spread their lunch out, producing wine glasses and forks for the pickles from the bag. She opened the package of sausages and the cheese, putting some olives and pickles on the wrapping, then closing the jars again. "We don't want them to spill!"

Jack poured out some wine and reclined beside her. "Would you like me to slip you some sausage, young lady?" Jack asked

"I think you already did!" Marion laughed. "But I'm always hungry for more."

They laughed and fed each other, interchanging olives with kisses. Sips of wine with ardent caresses. The bread was fresh, the cheese was soft and creamy. The sun felt so good on their bodies. Jack gazed hungrily upon Marion, all reclining curves wearing nothing but her hat and a smile. "I wish I had a camera" he said.

Marion ate some baklava, the honey dripping onto her breasts. Jack leaned over to lick it off, lingering on each honey-coated nipple. Marion sighed in pleasure. She took the wrapper and tilted it over her chest, letting the pooled honey coat her breasts again. "Bears like honey, don't they?" she asked softly.

Jack growled appreciatively. He licked and nuzzled at her sweet, sticky breasts. As he sucked on her nipples, he slid a caressing hand between her thighs, sliding a searching finger into her wetness. Marion arched her head back and moaned. As Jack nuzzled at her breasts a flash of light caught Marion's eye.

What was that?

The flash again. There. Under the trees at the far side of the meadow. There was someone watching them. Watching them with binoculars! Marion decided to give the watcher a show worth watching.

"I have some more honey for my bear to lick!" she pushed Jack onto his back. Smiling wickedly, she straddled his face, lowering her dripping, cum filled pussy onto his face.

Jack opened his mouth to receive her eagerly, his tongue reaching up to find her. His hands clasped onto her bottom. His tongue licked back and forth as his nose inhaled the intoxicating scent of her musk and sweat and their love-making. He circled her clitoris with his tongue and then nuzzled it with the tip of his nose as his mouth sought her labia to suck on. Marion rocked her hips back and forth, her hands ran sensuously up her torso to cup each breast. As Jack licked her clitoris, she gasped and played with her nipples, watching the watcher in the trees.

She reached back to rub his manhood and check on the state of his arousal. It was hard and thick in her hand. "Oh Jack!" she moaned. She got off his face and knelt on the blanket at an angle so she could watch the hidden watcher while giving them a good view of her breasts swinging while Jack mounted her from behind. "Take me again Jack! Fuck me from behind like an animal!"

Jack knelt between her spread legs, putting his hands on her thighs. Marion's impatient fingers waggled between her thighs, eager to grab his cock and guide it into her waiting pussy. "Hurry!" She begged. "Fuck me now!"

She inserted his hardness into herself, gasping as she felt it slide up and into her center. Back and forth Jack thrust, long slow strokes. The warm sunlight and gentle breeze on their naked skin sent a thrill through both of them. Marion watched a bee crawl into a cone shaped flower, heavy with pollen, just as Jack's cock crawled into her.

She looked again at the watcher. A paleness beneath the glint of the binoculars and a jerking movement made her think that the watcher was masturbating at the sight of them... her! Raw, natural, sexual power flowed through her, emanating from the flowers and the man masturbating and the warm sunlight, soaking into her naked flesh and gathering in her center.

Her earlier fantasies ran through her imagination again; stag mounting a doe, satyr raping a nymph after a Bacchanal, Celtic priestess joined in worship with her forest god. With each image, the built up energy surged a little bit more, building in pressure.

She imagined the watcher coming over to them, staying hidden no more. Would she shriek and cover her nakedness with the blanket? Would she stay where she was, letting Jack fuck her in front of the stranger? If he knelt before her, holding his hardened cock, his eyes full of lust and supplication, would she open her mouth and let him put it in?

As Marion opened her mouth, imagining the watcher's cock being shoved in while Jack fucked her, the tip of Jack's hard cock rubbed her G-spot, igniting the built up power into a ball of electric energy that boiled up from her loins, surging through her quivering thighs, sparking her torso with shudders and shooting from her mouth in an orgiastic scream like a bolt of lightning.

"OOOOOOOOOOH!"

Marion's quivering orgasm brought Jack to his peak too. He held on desperately, jetting his hot cum into her even as she collapsed on the blanket.

They lay panting in the ruins of their picnic, gently kissing and touching each other. Jack rolled onto his back to look at the sky. "Can we stay here for ever?" he asked.

Marion began putting everything back into the bag, careful to pack up the empty wrappers and bottle. "No my love." She said patiently. "It would get cold and uncomfortable living naked in a meadow."

"I suppose you're right. Perhaps we should join a nudist colony?"

Marion laughed. "But that would take the fun out of being nude, wouldn't it? Besides, I think they've got rules about how you can't just fuck anywhere you want in full view of the others."

"Well, that seems rather pointless then, doesn't it?"

Marion stood up and turned towards the trees, arms out at her side. Then she waved at the trees and blew a kiss before bending to put her dress back on.

Dressed and returning to civilization, Jack asked "What was that all about?"

Marion smiled. "There was someone in the trees, watching us have sex. I think they really enjoyed the show. I know I did!"

********

"oooooooooh!" The wail of the woman's orgasm drifted across the meadow towards him.

With a soft grunt, the bird watcher ejaculated onto the dirt.

He'd been searching for the source of a bird song when he saw the lovers walk naked into the meadow. In awe of the young woman's beauty he was fixated and couldn't turn away. He felt a bit guilty watching them, but couldn't help himself.

When she mounted her young man, riding him in ecstasy, he undid his fly, letting his pants drop to the ground so he could rub his hardening need. Then he mounted her, like a proud beautiful animal taking his mate in the field of flowers. He kept watching, rubbing himself furiously. Her mouth opening in the dark O of her orgasm sent him into his own climax, but he only had dirt to cover with his seed, not a beautiful young woman.

He continued to watch, leaving his pants around his ankles in his shame, but not wanting to miss anything of her sexuality. Then she turned to him, spreading her arms, revealing her full beauty to him! And then she smiled brightly and waved! To him! Her blown kiss drifted over him like a benediction, filling him with gratitude, forgiving his lust and voyeurism.

As he watched them leave the meadow, his own blessing followed them and he hoped the young man appreciated his youth and vigor and having a beautiful lover to be in a meadow of flowers with on a summer day.

The bird watcher did his pants back up and alone with his memories, retreated into the woods.